Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 29

Story Info
Two virgin daughters are eager to be wanton sluts!
7.5k words
4.25
4.9k
7
0

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin Daughters Become Wanton Sluts

Kristen finally figured out her Davenport Twins Pregnancy Story. While she does like keeping her stories mostly grounded in reality, she has had some fun with accelerated pregnancy, but what if she did something different?

What if she did a time travel story? Thus, without realizing it, Kristen continues to bend the universe. To twist and contort it for her own selfish fantasies. All those she has enslaved cannot even realize they are in bondage.

Nor can she realize she's chained to the corrupted diary feeding on her very essence. Obsession rules her life as she pens her next story.

* * *

The heavily pregnant Davenport Twins have no idea they are about to walk into a Chrono Trigger-esque time portal and go to the Slutty End of Time.

* * *

Amelia "Amy" Davenport

I was having a wonderful day walking with my twin sister, Emmy. It was a sunny day. So bright and normal. Like nothing bad could happen.

"What do you think of Penny and Jenny," Emmy said. "They rhyme. Like our names do."

That was important, but there were so few female names that rhymed with each other. The pickings were slim. "I like Penny," I said. "If you don't mind taking Jenny."

"I would love to have a cute baby Jenny," my sister purred. Her bleached-blonde hair swayed in the wind. The sunlight caught the pink highlights. We were wearing our St. Tatiana's uniforms, the pregnancy version. We tied our white blouses around our tits to leave our swollen bellies exposed with our short skirts barely covering our rumps. Thigh-highs were a must but we had on more comfortable shoes than stilettos.

Swollen ankles were a thing when you were pregnant.

"Okay, then our babies will be Penny and Jenny," I said, clutching my belly. "They'll grow up to be great big sluts like us and be bred by their daddy!"

"Carter will be such a stud in eighteen years," Emmy agreed, a big smile on her lips. "Ooh, Amy, let's find somewhere and lez out!"

"Yes!" I squealed. "Or some big dicks to fuck us. I could use a big dick in my pussy while I munch on your snatch."

"Sounds like a..." She trailed off as a hole blossomed before us. It was blue and swirling like a vortex with lightning flashing along the inside. I gasped as this force grabbed us and yanked us into the portal.

* * *

In the Slutty End of Time, no slut can age past eighteen. They'll stay young and hot and tight, ready to be whores. It's the perfect place for the Davenport Twins to raise their daughters, Penny and Jenny. They'll groom them to be the perfect whores. Luckily, the Slutty End of Time comes complete with all the makeup, hair products, and accouterments a slut could need.

When Penny and Jenny are ready to be given over to their daddies, why, the portal will open right back to the time the twins vanished from. For the world, it will be like they never left, but eighteen years will have passed for them.

Not that they look any different.

* * *

Carter Miller

"You watch too much porn," I told Hank, my best friend. He was a quarterback on the college's team. "You should be fucking sluts, not watching them."

"Your mom just makes such hot porn," Hank said. "This new series where your dad goes door to door to find out if there are sluts is hot."

"Is it weird that he watches porn of your parents?" asked Ben. He was hanging out with us. Jarrod, Tommy, and Brent were with us. "It's better to fuck. Damn, I wish Evelyn and my mom were around."

"Where are they?" I asked. I had brought the guys over to gangbang his mom and sister, only they weren't here.

"On a field trip to be sluts in another part of town," Ben said.

My dick was hard. I was thinking about finding Beth or Natalie or both of my pregnant girlfriends and having fun with them. Natalie should be done helping the freshman sluts at the college. She was such a dedicated helper.

Not a slut herself, Natalie wanted those who were promising whores to embrace their life of cock-worship. They would just be cheating cunts otherwise. Best to get them started on the right track early before they got married, had a few kids, and then realized they weren't wife material.

Just as I was about to make some excuse, a portal opened. I gasped at the swirling blue vortex. Lightning flashed from it. Two girls burst out of it who looked sort of like the Davenport Twins. These two were naked, their round boobs bouncing, their nipples pierced. One had purple hair, the other pink.

Tattooed on their pubic mounds were, "Daddy's Sluts!"

"Daddy!" both of the girls squealed and threw themselves at me. They were eighteen and nubile. I gasped as they pressed their naked bodies against me. I felt their pierced nipples through my T-shirt as they both rained kisses on my face.

Their hot lips smooched over me. I groaned as they smothered me in kisses. They were so eager for this moment. Just so happy to kiss me over and over again. I trembled as I enjoyed the feel of their smooches.

They were so good at it. They felt so wonderful in my arms. My hands slid down their bodies and gripped their rumps. My friends were groaning at the pair of sluts that had just appeared out of the vortex. It closed behind them.

"What the fuck?" asked Hank. My best friend stood. "Carter, those girls just... jumped out of a portal."

"Like from Chrono Trigger," groaned Tommy. "That old video game from the nineties."

"Yeah, my dad plays it sometimes," said Brent. He was a linebacker on the team. "He's into those old retro RPGs."

"We're your daughters, Daddy!" squealed the purple-haired twin. "I'm Jenny."

"And I'm Penny" the pink-haired twin purred. "We're Amy and Emmy Davenport's daughters. Your daughters! We've been in the Slutty End of Time so we could grow up and fuck you today. Isn't that hot? The Naughty Wordsmith did that."

"Kristen's so naughty!" added Jenny.

"Who?" I asked. Kristen... That name was so familiar to me. Like I had a sister named Kristen, which was dumb. My two sisters were Sheila and Britney. "You know what, it doesn't matter. You two are daddy sluts?"

"Virgin daddy sluts, Daddy!" Penny cooed. "We need lots of cocks, but... You have to pop our cherries, Daddy!"

"Yes, yes, you have to be the first dick that we enjoy." Jenny smiled at me. "Isn't that wonderful, Daddy?"

"Fuck, yes," groaned Hank, pulling out his phone. "Porn right before my eyes. That's even hotter."

My twin daughters attacked my clothes. My T-shirt flew off, their round tits bouncing. They were so delicious. Then my jeans came off. My pants. I gasped as I was pushed down on my back, the girls both gripping my dick.

"I'm the oldest," said the girl with pink hair. Penny.

I realized they weren't actually twins even if they were identical to each other. They had different mothers. Who were twins and were identical to each other genetically. so... It felt like they were definitely sisters. Maybe they were even twins. In theory, I could have two sperm that got the exact same sequence of genes and those sperm could have been the ones to fertilize a set of eggs from their mothers that also just so happened to contain the same genes.

It was so astronomically unlikely for that to happen, but it could. I felt like something was guiding this realization. Like it was being written on my soul to be true. I shuddered as I knew that Penny and Jenny were twin sisters genetically even if they hadn't shared the same womb.

And that was exciting.

Penny grabbed my dick and pressed me into her shaved pussy. "Mommy shaved me before sending us through the portal."

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Jenny as she planted her cunt on my mouth. "Mommy shaved me, too. They went back to where they vanished from to go have slutty adventures, but they wanted us to be fucked by you first, Carter."

"Damn," I growled and licked at my daughter's pussy. I stroked my tongue through her folds, savoring that spicy flavor. "You taste just like your mother."

"That's what Aunt Amy said," Jenny purred as she ground her cunt on my face. Her virgin cunt. I stroked over her hymen.

Penny pressed the tip of my dick into her wet folds. Her outer pussy lips parted. I hit her hymen right away. My virgin daughter squealed in delight as she pushed her cunt down on my dick. She whimpered then gasped.

Her cherry popped.

I groaned in delight as that virgin twat devoured my cock. My friends cheered me on. I loved them watching as I had another wonderful, sexual adventure. It seemed like everywhere I went, I found new sluts to fuck. Like Dad. I was just lucky or something.

Or maybe... this Naughty Wordsmith was writhing my life for it to happen...

No, no, that was crazy. Of course, so were two girls jumping out of a portal claiming to be my unborn daughters matured to eighteen and ready to fuck. That was equally insane. If this Kristen was real, then I was thankful for all the naughty things she wrote for me to do.

I tongued Jenny's cunt as Penny worked her pussy up and down my cock. She rode me with that hot pussy. Her deflowered flesh massaged me. She felt so amazing around my dick. I groaned, savoring that wonderful cunt massaging me.

It was so good to have that heat working up and down my cunt. I loved every second of her riding me. I groaned, the heat building and building, driving me toward that moment when I would cum in her cunt. I would flood her with so much spunk.

"Damn, this is hot," Hank groaned. "I'll have to send this to your Mom. See if I can sell it to her. She always wants amateur porn."

"Yes, yes, Grandma is so naughty," Jenny purred as I licked at her pussy. "That's what my mommy says. And Grandpa is as hung as you are, Daddy!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Penny whimpered, the pink-haired twin working her cunt up and down my dick. "Oh, I want to fuck Grandpa and all the guys in this room. I want to be a huge slut. Ooh, I want to attend Ms. Tatiana's and become a premier cock-gobbler!"

"Yes!" her twin sister squealed. Jenny leaned forward. The pair of them moaned, their lips smacking together. I pictured them making out as I lapped at Jenny's spicy cunt. Penny's tight twat worked up and down my dick.

It was so hot to have a threesome with my twin daughters. I licked at Jenny's virgin snatch as that delicious pussy worked up and down my dick. The pair of them moaned as they kissed, savoring the pleasure their old man gave them.

God, I was barely older than they were. It was so hot. Time travel was so amazing.

I licked and lapped at Jenny's clit. She squealed in delight, her cute ass clenching. Her purple hair swayed down her back as she enjoyed what I did to her. I loved every second of it. This was such a wonderful moment.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Jenny. "Daddy! Daddy! You're going to make me cum so hard. It's so different having a man eat my pussy!"

"Wow!" gasped Penny, her pussy clenching about my dick. "His cock is so big. It reaches so deep into my pussy. I feel so full. I want to cum on you, Daddy! I want to cum so hard!"

"Then cum!" I growled as I suckled on my daughter's clit. I nursed on her hard.

She gasped as I did that. She squirmed there, her entire body trembling as I flicked my tongue over her flesh. She gasped as I did that. Her twin plunged down my cock a moment later. They both cried out together as they came.

Jenny's pussy gushed juices, drowning me in her spicy delight, as Penny's cunt convulsed around my dick. I shuddered, savoring my daughter's twat massaging my dick as I licked up my other daughter's delicious cream.

"Daddy! Daddy!" they both cried out together.

"Fuck!" I growled as I erupted into my daughter's pussy.

I flooded Penny's cunt with my jizz. The ecstasy slammed through me as I filled her twat with my passion. She gasped, her snatch spasming around my shaft. She worked out the cum as I licked her twin sister's virgin twat.

I gathered up the spicy cream that spilled out of one daughter's pussy while dumping my load into the other daughter's cunt. I savored that delight. I felt so good. I enjoyed every last second of this passion. It was amazing.

"Yay!" Penny gasped as she milked my cock. "Daddy's cum!"

"You're such a lucky slut!" Jenny moaned, grinding her cunt on my mouth.

I licked at her twat as I dumped the last blast of my cum into her sister's cunt. I filled Penny up as Jenny squirmed on me. I felt so good. Just so amazing right now. A big smile spread on my lips. My heart hammered in my chest.

I was feeling so great. Just so wonderful. I felt amazing. I wanted to just float away.

"Ooh, now I can fuck you boys!" Penny squealed and ripped her twat off me. "Who wants to be in my pussy and who gets my asshole?"

"Shit, yes," Ben said, sitting on the couch. He whipped his dick out. "Come sit on my dick, slut. Carter's fucked my mom and sister. Only fair I get to fuck his daughter!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned as Jenny slid off my face.

My deflowered daughter jumped like an eager slut onto Ben's lap. She grabbed his dick and plunged her cunt down him. She gasped in delight, a big smile on her lips as she squirmed on him. She wiggled her hips and slapped her hands on her butt.

"I'll take that ass," Brent said, moving up behind my daughter. He pressed his dick into her butt-crack and found her asshole.

My daughter moaned as she shuddered, impaled on Ben's dick as her asshole swallowed Brent's cock. She moaned in delight as she took him into her bowels. She shuddered, a big smile on her lips. She threw a look back over her shoulder and winked at me.

"Such a slut," I said, shaking my head and chuckling. I glanced at Jenny. She was kneeling, her hips wiggling. She had a tight ass, but... I had to pop her cherry. I loved how her thighs framed her tight slit and plump vulva. she dripped. "So are you."

"Yes!" she said. "Daddy, if you fuck my cunt, can I suck one of these hunks' dicks at the same time?"

"Sure," I said. "I'm going to spoil my little slut."

"Damn, I want that mouth," Jarrod said as he shoved down his shorts, his dick popping out.

I pressed my cock into my daughter's wet pussy lips. My nuts were tight and ready to cum in another slut's snatch. I pushed against her hymen. She moaned in delight, her purple hair swaying toward the floor.

"Daddy!" she moaned. "Yes!"

Her cherry popped.

I penetrated into her cunt. I shuddered, savoring her hot flesh around me. It was a pure delight to have that flesh massaging me. I groaned as I sank into her cunt. It was just so good to feel her pussy engulfing my dick. I shuddered, a big smile spreading on my lips.

"That's good. Damn, that's so good!"

"So good, Daddy!" the slut whimpered, her cunt massaging my dick. "Ooh, ooh, you're filling me up and... Aaaahhhh!"

Jenny opened wide and swallowed Jarrod's cock. My friend groaned while Hank was filming. He was shooting back and forth from Penny being DPed by Brent and Ben to Jenny being spit-roasted by Jarrod and me. This was so hot. My daughter's cunt squeezed around me as she suckled with noisy passion on Jarrod's cock.

I drew back my cock, loving her hot pussy massaging my dick. She felt incredible around my cock. I shuddered and slammed back into her pussy. I buried deep and hard into her cunt. She whimpered, squeezing her twat around my dick.

It was so good to fuck her. To pump away at her. She whimpered, her pussy massaging my dick as I fucked her cunt. She suckled hard on the dick in her mouth. She nursed with passion on him. It was so hot hearing her suckling. She licked with such passion.

It was incredible to watch. I loved it as I fucked away at her cunt. I pumped in and out of her twat. It was just incredible to fuck her like that. I buried into her snatch. I fucked her cunt with everything that I had. I hammered her hard and fast.

She moaned around Hawk's dick. She suckled on him with passion as I fucked her.

"Damn, your daughter knows how to love a man," groaned Hawk.

"We practiced on dildos," squealed Penny. "Our mommies showed us how to be such good cocksuckers."

"The Davenport Twins are the best," groaned Brent. "Though... Shit, you got a tight ass."

"Yes, yes, yes," Penny gasped. "Fuck my ass while I ride Ben's cock. Oh, Daddy, being a slut is the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you for having such handsome friends."

"You're welcome, Penny," I grunted as I fucked her twin's tight cunt. I pounded that delicious snatch with hard strokes, enjoying every moment of burying into her wonderful twat. The need to cum rose and rose.

I would have a huge climax. Just a big burst of cum. I couldn't wait for the cum to spurt from my dick. I wanted to flood her twat with everything that I had. I slammed into her cunt, savoring that hot pussy. I loved every last moment of fucking her like this.

She squeezed her cunt down on my dick. She massaged me with that hot twat as she suckled so hard on Jarrod's dick. He grinned at me as my thrusts rocked my daughter forward and back, sliding her lips up and down my friend's cock.

"Shit, this is amazing," Jarrod said. "Your daughter is such a slut. I'm in awe of her cock-sucking skills. You should be proud of her."

"So proud of her!" I groaned, savoring that hot deflowered twat massaging my dick. "Shit, that's good. Just like that, honey. Just like that. You have such a good pussy, Jenny!"

She squealed around Jarrod's cock, sounding so happy as she suckled on my friend's cock. It was so hot to have her do that. I loved the feel of her around me. It was just so hot to have her massaging me. I loved every second of that heat. It was so good to pump away at her cunt with all that I had. I fucked her with force.

She felt so good around my dick. Just so amazing. I pounded her with force. I loved how her cunt massaged me. She suckled and slobbered on my friend's cock. It was so hot. I was in heaven burying into my daughter's snatch.

"Shit, let me feel that cunt cumming on my dick," I growled.

"I'm going to cum on your friends' dicks, Daddy!" Penny cried out. "Look, look, I'm enjoying them both!"

I glanced at my other daughter. Her round tits bounced as she rode Ben's cock. Brent hammered her asshole. He fucked her with such force. She moaned, her head tossing as she enjoyed that ass-reaming.

She plunged down Ben's cock. Brent buried into her asshole. She squealed in rapture as she came. It was so hot to watch. I was so happy to see that sight as I fucked her twin sister's deflowered pussy. Ben and Bent both groaned

"Fuck!" they both gasped nearly together before dumping their cum into my slutty daughter's holes.

"Yes!" the little whore squealed as they filled her up. "Ooh, Daddy! Daddy! I'm a big ol' cum-slut! Look at me, Daddy! Look at me being a cum-slut!"

"I'm looking," I groaned, pumping away at her sister's snatch, my balls slapping into Jenny's clit. I loved that wet sound. It was so wicked to hear. I loved every moment of fucking her like this. I grunted, fucking to the hilt in her. I just wanted to burst in her. "I'm looking. You're such a slut!"

Jenny squealed. Her pussy convulsed around my cock like she didn't want to be outdone by her sister. I grunted, fucking into her cunt as she suckled hard on Jarrod's dick. Hank filmed us like a big perv as I fucked my daughter's spasming snatch.

"Shit!" gasped Jarrod. "Drink it!"

He flooded my little girl's mouth with his cum. He pumped her full of his jizz. It was hot to watch him doing that. I smiled as I fucked that wonderful cunt. I pounded her hard and fast, savoring the way she squeezed her twat around my dick.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. Fuck!"

I filled her twat up with my spunk. It was just wild to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I savored the heat. The bliss. It was extraordinary to fill her up with my spunk. The pleasure slammed through me again and again. It was wonderful. Stars flashed across my vision.