Corrupted Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
Daisy goes back to her life after the party.
6.4k words
4.58
8.5k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
951 Followers

As Daisy woke up, she knew her day was going to suck. There was no way it wouldn't. It took everything in her to get dressed in her usual clothes and makeup. What was the point, anymore? But it was all habit. Besides, she wanted to look pretty for Alex when she saw him at lunch.

That was what was driving her. Despite getting a...feeling...that Alex was extremely entertained with her display at the party, she hadn't seen him since. Nor had she heard him in her head. She missed him. She really hoped that she'd be able to stop by his place this afternoon. She'd been good. She'd been so good. But he was Sir. There was no telling how he'd treat her one day to the next regardless of how good or bad she was. Actually, that wasn't quite true. She might get ignored or punished for doing everything right, but it was a guarantee if she was bad. But even with all that, there was enough hope to drive her forward to her own personal Hell.

When Daisy left her room, she was surprised to see Jasmine waiting for her. "What the fuck are you still doing here?"

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "We're going to class together."

"No the fuck we're not!" Daisy growled. "I am officially the school slut. In every possible way. You do not want to be associated with me."

"You see this?" Jasmine pointed to her own nose. "This is the face of someone who doesn't give a fuck. Besides...being the friend of the school slut isn't remotely as bad as being the school slut. I'll be fine."

Daisy let out a small chuckle and shook her head. "Your funeral." She bit her bottom lip as she looked at the door as if it were going to burn her.

"You could always not go." Jasmine offered, her teasing tone gone.

"But...Sir..." Daisy whimpered.

Jasmine let out a sigh, a twinge of guilt in the back of her mind. There was so much she knew now and so much she wanted to tell Daisy, but she was sworn to secrecy as a condition of said information. So all she could do was be there for her, locking her own arm into Daisy's as they went through the door.

The difference was immediate. Daisy had always had this aura about her since she adopted her bitchy persona and began to enforce it. When she walked, people moved out of the way and if they didn't, she made them regret it. Well...except for Alex. But now, even with Jasmine there, the aura was obliterated. It was clear almost instantly that pretty much every damn person at the campus had at least one version of the party scene on their phones. By the start of her first class, she'd heard muffled versions of herself moaning at least 15 times.

She didn't even bother to bring her own phone. The day after the event, it had been blown up with various memes at her expense. There was a particularly good picture of her smiling widely with her face covered in cum that was used in a lot of them. There was also a lot of her snapping at Steve, usually with some pun about him being a cuck. It was amazing how witty people could be in such a short amount of time. It was one of the few times part of her wished she was as young as she looked. At least then, the videos would be illegal. But now, she just had to weather the storm.

Not surprisingly, Maria had no problem taking over Daisy's group. Daisy wasn't even going to bother fighting it. She made it clear to Jasmine that she could easily stay part of it if she just distanced herself from Daisy like everyone else had, but Jasmine was stubborn. And a good friend. It made the day bearable. Just.

Mercifully after half a day of brutality, blatantly being called a slut to her face, an obscene amount of catcalling, and various 'accidental' displays to her of her own sluttiness, the one thing Daisy had been looking forward to now filled her with terror. The one thing above all that Alex valued was his privacy. But due to the lie Daisy told about him being connected to her dealer, most people put two and two together and assumed he must have had whatever super version of Ecstasy Daisy had been on.

Most people assumed that Daisy had to have been on something to have remained so energetic through the whole thing. It turned out she was fucking for over 5 hours and still outlasted everybody fucking her. It would be impressive if it weren't so pathetic. She had been asked about it multiple times so she could only imagine what had happened with him. It made her feel like such an inconvenience.

When she peeked over, she saw Jasmine sitting at his table frantically talking with him about something. She had an idea of what they could be talking about and smiled. It was a nice thought, but she was sure it wouldn't matter. Daisy sighed as she turned away and was about to spend the lunch period alone in the parking lot when she heard a voice in her head.

'You should really thank your friend, slut. Come.'

Daisy's head snapped in Alex's direction and she whimpered with need. But more importantly, she was actually being invited to sit at his table. True, to date, she'd only been invited to it when it was because of Jasmine and this time was no different, but she'd take the win. As she sat down, Daisy looked over to her friend and followed the order. "Thank you, Jazz."

"Don't mention it." Jasmine said with a smile before glaring at Alex, who flashed her a bemused smile before turning to Daisy.

"And just how was your day, slut?" Alex asked, grinning widely.

Daisy let out a sigh. She wanted to apologize for all the drama, but Alex obviously wanted to go right to the humiliation. He clearly wasn't one for foreplay today. "Everyone either hates me, is mocking me, wants to know my dealer, or wants to be in the next gangbang. It was horrible, and I've never been so thoroughly humiliated in my life. And the best part is that it will continue tomorrow and the next day. This is my life now."

"But what about your friends?" Alex asked with such an innocent, caring tone that Daisy might have thought it was genuine if she didn't know him. "Surely, you ladies have some kind of chicks before dicks kind of code."

"Not for that many dicks..." Jasmine murmured under her breath, receiving a chuckle from Alex.

Daisy sighed. Jasmine wasn't wrong. "They were never really my friends. Besides Jasmine of course."

Alex seemed to grin even wider. "So...let me get this right? Your mother is abusive as fuck. Your father is neglectful as fuck. Neither of them really want you. All of your friends have turned on you the instant you show a moment of weakness, like the rabid pack animals that they are. Everyone in the school officially sees you as the dumb slut you are. Am I missing anything?"

"No." Daisy sighed again, her eyes down on the table. "No, that's a pretty good summary of the situation, Sir."

"Fallen quite the distance, haven't we? It's as if the only things you have left to live for are me and Jasmine..."

Daisy dejectedly nodded, but then Alex's words sunk in. Her head shot up, eyes wide in pure terror. "Oh...oh God... Oh God, please...please Sir, I'm begging you, don't. I'll do anything!"

"Calm down, slut. You're making a scene." Alex said with a calm smugness that seemed to define him.

"Sorry, Sir..." Daisy fought back her sobs, but the panic in her eyes never ebbed.

"What's going on?" Jasmine asked, nervously looking between the two of them. "What am I missing here?"

"Sir...made me a thrall for revenge... He's...he's gotten it now..." Daisy's voice was as even as she could manage as she tried to follow Alex's previous order to not make a scene. "...he doesn't need me anymore..."

"Well..." Alex looked up thoughtfully. "I never needed you. You were just an...entertaining momentary distraction from the monotony of human existence. But given that I'm all you have left now...how can I not release you and put the cherry on top of your misery?"

"Sir...please..." Daisy begged quietly. She wanted to offer him something, anything, to prove her worth. But the problem with that is how much he enjoyed her agony. If this was always his plan, there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Jasmine let out an exasperated sigh and glared at Alex. "Dammit, Alex...what do you want me to do?"

Alex feigned innocence, putting his hand dramatically over his heart. "Whatever could you mean?"

"Oh stop." Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Do I have to beg on her behalf? Have a train of people have their way with me too? What do I have to do to keep you from releasing her?"

"Hmmm," Alex pondered, acting as if he hadn't already worked all of this out in his mind. "I suppose I could keep her. Or...I could release the slut and make you my thrall instead."

Both Jasmine and Daisy's eyes went wide as they both shot up and looked at each other. Daisy's eyes were frantic and panicked as she silently pleaded with her friend. Jasmine looked over to Alex and immediately felt like the worst person imaginable. She considered it. And they both knew it. Daisy let out a small sob and Alex looked like he'd actually rip his lips if he grinned any wider.

"Why can't you just thrall us both?" Jasmine complained. "You've had more than one thrall before!"

"That's not the game, little one." Alex chuckled, his eyes only on Jasmine as he awaited her decision.

Jasmine simultaneously hated and loved the shudder that went through her body when he called her that. She could almost hear Alex's voice in her head telling her that she'd be putting Daisy out of her misery. The likelihood that Alex would actually treat her well was almost ludicrous at this point, especially if keeping her cost him the clear hard-on he had for forcing Jasmine to make fucked up moral decisions. He'd probably punish Daisy for it, anyway. Punishments that Jasmine would enjoy. Closing her eyes, Jasmine let out a sigh. "Keep Daisy, please."

Alex just shook his head, clearly unsurprised by the final decision as he shook slightly with his laughter. "So disappointing. I thought you were smarter than this."

"Maybe we have different definitions of smart, Sir." Jasmine sighed, confident in her decision now that she made it. Alex was all about the mind games. There was no guarantee that this was her only shot to be his thrall. Given Alex's moral disposition, she was sure that eventually she would become as cynical as he was in time, but she wasn't ready to cross that road just yet.

"I want you to remember this moment, little one. You will regret this decision." Alex said with a chuckle.

"I would have regretted the other one too..." Jasmine murmured.

"We'll see." Alex stated before jolting upright suddenly, drawing both girls' attention. "I almost forgot. This is for you." Reaching in his pocket, Alex took out a wad of money and handed it over to Jasmine. "You won."

Jasmine's eyes widened as her complexion colored a faint pink from her blushing as she put together how she 'won' that money. She was angrier at herself than anyone else but she just couldn't look at Daisy after accepting it and abruptly got up and left.

"Thanks, Jazz." She said to her retreating friend. Truth be told, Daisy wasn't sure she would have chosen Jasmine over Alex if the roles were reversed. In fact, she was sure she wouldn't have. Turning her attention back to him, now that Jasmine was gone, it was like her invisibility to Alex had increased. "I'm sorry. I'm sure people have been bugging you about the super ecstasy or whatever..."

"Heh." Alex chuckled, his attention now on his food. "What's funny about that is I'm pretty...tight with the pimps in the area. And pimps tend to be tight with drug dealers, so...you weren't wrong. Not that I'd admit to any of that."

"I'll...make it up to you...tonight...if you'll allow me to." Daisy offered, fidgeting awkwardly in her seat.

"Oh, I'm sure you will." Alex stated, glancing up with a familiar glow in his eyes.

***

Daisy was already wet by the time she reached the familiar door and knocked. She felt like she hadn't been here in ages. It was definitely before the break.

"Come in, slut."

Daisy tried to hold in her excitement as she entered. She knew that she was setting herself up for disappointment but at this point she was just happy to please him. Having been unable to do this since she first mentioned it on the last visit, as soon as the door was closed, Daisy fell to her knees and prostrated herself before him like the god he was to her now.

Unable to see Alex now, all Daisy could hear initially was Alex's chuckle. At least that implied he was looking at her. "What do you want, slut?"

"I want to please you, Sir." Daisy replied immediately.

"Is that right?" Alex spoke as he put down his book and stood up, walking over to her. "I have an idea about how to do that."

Daisy's heart began to pound. This was weird. He'd rarely bothered to get out of his recliner before. But she had to assume that it was because she couldn't see him. She could hear every step until his feet came into view. He was so close. If she sat up, then her face would be level with his cock. She missed that massive beast as well.

Daisy's eyes bulged as she heard a zipper going down. She hadn't realized just how badly she wanted it. He still hadn't said anything yet, so she had to assume that she was supposed to stay on the floor as she was.

"Sit up, slut. Hands behind your back."

Daisy immediately shot up, following the order, whimpering when she saw that Alex's huge cock was already out of his pants and hard, so very hard. Opening her mouth wide, Daisy prepared for the hard throatfucking to come.

"Close it, slut. You don't get to taste it today." Alex said bluntly.

Daisy's eyes widened again as she followed the order and fought the urge to audibly whimper in complaint. Why was she clearly in a blowjob position if she wasn't allowed to blow him? Instead, she swallowed the saliva pooling in her mouth as she was forced to stare at Alex's cock. He gripped it firmly from the base with one hand as the other ran up and down his impressive length and girth.

Daisy's breathing picked up as she saw the bead of precum on the head of Alex's cock before he began using it to lubricate himself, squeezing more and more out with each pump of his hand. This was torture for Daisy. The more he stroked, the more she could smell his precum and her mind took over, reminding her of how good it felt in her mouth...on her face...how good it must feel if he came inside of her. She began to squirm around a little, becoming more and more needy but with no outlet for it.

When Alex let out a small groan of pleasure it was simultaneously arousing as it was little daggers in her mind. She wanted to be the one to coax those sounds out of him. She wanted to imagine that she was. To lose herself in the fantasy, but she couldn't. Whenever her mind would drift, she would feel Alex's influence focusing her thoughts and keeping her in the here and now.

Even as Daisy's eyes began to water in her frustration, she couldn't keep her eyes off that glorious mammoth between Alex's legs. The more he stimulated it, the more aware she became of it's throbbing until she could tell he was about to cum. A thrill went through her in anticipation and then everything went black.

Daisy couldn't see anything. She couldn't hear anything. She couldn't feel anything. All sensory information was suddenly gone, and she knew it was Alex. And it took her only a moment to despair when she realized what is happening. She wasn't being allowed to experience his orgasm in any way. She barely had time to panic over that when it all came back.

She blinked a few times before she realized that Alex hadn't even given her the humiliated pleasure of cumming on her face. She could see the puddle in front of her on the floor as Alex's aftershock shudder drew her attention and she couldn't fight back her pout before hungrily looking down to the cum on the floor.

"Clean that up." Alex sighed, waiting for Daisy to bend forward with her tongue out before adding, "Not like that, slut. With your tights."

Daisy let out another disappointing sigh as she thought about it and then looked up at Alex again. "You want me to take them off first, don't you?"

"Of course." Alex smirked back.

It genuinely worried Daisy how disappointed she was that Alex didn't want her to clean his cum from the floor by basically rolling in it. How the mighty have fallen indeed. With another sigh, she stood up and took off her tights before wiping up the spill. There was a slight shudder of pleasure that went through her as even through the thin layers of material she used, she could feel a faint whisper of what she would feel if she could touch it directly.

Looking up for a moment, the unexpected sight of Alex's cock was still right in front of her. But just as distracting was the bit of cum slowly dripping from the tip. Daisy unconsciously licked her lips. "Sir?"

"Hm?" Alex wondered as he looked down and saw the source of Daisy's attention. "Oh, right." Suddenly and viciously grabbing Daisy by the hair with one hand, he used the other one to wipe off his dick on her cheeks before letting her go.

It was such a sudden and unexpected action that Daisy barely had time to register what was happening before it was over and she was just kneeling dumbfounded with her cheeks glistening with smears of cum. If she could have, she probably would have cum right there and Alex knew it.

"Pathetic. Finish cleaning that up and get the fuck out of my house."

"Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir!" Daisy quickly said as she turned her attention back to the floor, trying her best to ignore the dull pleasure throbbing on her cheeks as she finished the job she was ordered to do, quickly gathered her things and left. She did her best to not think about the fact that she still had the tights in her arms. He might make her throw them away, just to spite her. Then again, the fact that she was so happy with cum drenched tights probably said more about her pathetic nature now than anything else. She was pretty sure she could hear Alex laughing at her in her mind.

By the time Daisy got back to the dorm, Jasmine was in their communal area, eating a sandwich before wincing when she saw Daisy. "How...did it go?"

Daisy had to think about the answer to that question for a bit before she could answer, "Sir was...pleased..." She was about to go to her room when she received new orders in her mind and then sharply looked at Jasmine.

"What?" Jasmine asked, suddenly very self-conscious.

Daisy put down her bag and walked up to Jasmine and before she could protest or even realize what was happening, Daisy deeply kissed her.

Jasmine instinctively kissed her back before it fully triggered to her what was happening, and she pulled back. "Daisy, what the f-" Her eyes widened further as Jasmine noticed a golden glow in Daisy's eyes that until now she'd only seen in Alex's.

Daisy then ran her middle finger along one of her slick cheeks and took advantage of Jasmine's baggy pajamas and easily slipped her hand into the bottoms and teasingly rubbed her pussy with the slick finger over the panties, getting an immediate reaction even through the thin layer of material.

"Fuck!" Jasmine moaned, feeling the barest tease of the effect of Alex's cum, something Daisy was all too familiar with. Jasmine gasped again as Daisy whispered lustfully in her ear.

"Sir can see you now. He can feel you now. He can smell you now." Daisy purred, her finger beginning to move faster as Jasmine bucked with the motions. "Sir wants you to know that if you chose differently this would be his hand right now, in preparation for a vicious fucking you'd never forget. Your hand would be wrapped around his cock. He wouldn't have teased you this time. He'd let you touch it. He'd let you suck it. He'd let you serve him."

The more Daisy spoke, the closer Jasmine got, her mind picturing the events as vividly as if they were happening, small whimpers and gasps escaping her lips as she rode the rising wave of pleasure.

marx810
marx810
951 Followers
12