Corrupted Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
Daisy discovers more about a thrall's role.
5.7k words
4.64
9.2k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

The first night was hard. It was when Daisy truly realized how evil Alex had been to give in to her begging to be fucked. She was reminded of the first time she'd seen Alex's cock and wasn't able to do anything but leave. Her body yearned for it. She'd try to think of something else, anything else and her mind just wouldn't give her a break.

After her and Alex's time in the closet, her mind and body seemed intent to betray her no matter how hard she tried to tug her focus from the hopeless endeavor of getting that experience again. She'd been at this long enough to know the deal by now. Alex only really fucked her to let her know what she was missing when he didn't fuck her again. In fact, it was a few days before she could even see him outside of class.

Like always, by the time the status quo was restored, Daisy was so happy to see and touch his dick, that her desire to have it cum in her again was numbed somewhat. Not that it stopped the pain of Alex's words, which haunted her from the moment they were said. It wasn't that it was even a surprise. Nothing he said or did showed any indication that if she were a good enough thrall, that he'd have less disdain for her. But she'd had hope for it, somewhere deep down and now that it was gone, it made things...difficult.

One of the most difficult things was keeping her friendship with Jasmine. There were so many thoughts. Bad thoughts. Thoughts she'd never act on, but they were clearly there. Daisy wouldn't have even been a thrall anymore if not for Jasmine's decision but even then, it was hard to bite down the resentment and the oftentimes very violent thoughts attached to that resentment.

Daisy found herself so stressed that the daily mocking she received mattered less and less. She barely even heard it anymore. It all seemed so insignificant. As was class in general. Though the assignments actually seemed easier. They were just facts. She wasn't exactly a bad student to begin with and it wasn't like Alex kept her from her studies for extended periods. He would just torture and humiliate her for a bit and then send her on her way, assuming he let her stay at all.

Besides, school was important because it was the only time that she was guaranteed to see Alex. As pathetic as she knew that was, it focused her mind when she would study or have homework. Alex and Jasmine seemed as friendly as ever. She could tell that Jasmine would try to tone it down for her benefit, but it was for naught. It was still painful.

Sometimes she couldn't be bothered to take that particular punch to the gut and would let them be alone. Daisy was surprised this was allowed, but when she thought about it, it did make sense. Alex preferred having time alone with Jasmine more than he liked how much it tortured Daisy to watch it. But not enough to tell her to leave them alone all the time. It was a win/win for him.

When she wanted to be alone during the lunch period, she tended to go into that same storage closet. Like most things in her life, it was as much of a relief as it was painful. It reminded her of having sex with Alex, but it also...reminded her of having sex with Alex... But it was better than watching him and Jasmine grow closer.

When the weekend hit, Daisy decided to wake up early and head over to the mall by herself. Jasmine loved going to the mall as well, but Daisy just didn't have it in her to be Jasmine's friend today. She felt a little bad about thinking that way but part of her didn't care. Besides, Daisy needed some new bras. She was dealing with enough psychological pain without the physical aspect of crushing her steadily growing boobs into her old bras.

Daisy frowned as she looked at her reflection in the changing room mirror. She wouldn't mind the bigger boobs if it actually mattered. Alex had never even touched them. It was like, what was even the point of these changes? Most people noticed the obvious things like her boobs and her hair, which was now the exact opposite of how it started. It was almost entirely black with a lock of blonde. But it was the subtle things like her hips and legs that irked her somewhat. She mostly wore skirts, so it didn't really affect how her clothes fit as much as much as her boobs did but it still seemed like a lot of effort for no payoff, even though the changes were happening on their own.

Even choosing her bras was an unexpectedly stressful situation. Instinctively she wanted to get things that Alex would like, which of course was its own black hole of depression itself. Part of her thought that maybe she should get things that Jasmine would wear but she hit the same wall. It was clear that it wasn't the clothes Alex liked but the person filling them out and he'd never like Daisy regardless of what she wore. But the thought of not caring and choosing whatever was comfortable seemed...wrong. She needed to keep trying to please him even if it was pointless. Maybe he was right about all thralls being the same. Even when logic dictated that she do certain things, she felt compelled to do whatever would benefit Alex.

Daisy ended up surrendering to the compulsion and choosing bra and panty sets that she thought looked sexiest on her. At least she had bras that were comfortable with her new body. She just hoped it was almost done going through its little growth spurt. After getting something to eat at the food court and looking around at other stores just to waste time, Daisy was ready to go home when a horn beeped at her in the parking lot.

"Daisy!" Steve called out from his car, flashing a smile. "Want a ride back?"

"I'm fine. Thank you, though." Daisy sighed as she kept walking.

"Daisy come on. Don't be weird. We're going the same place. Why not?" Steve asked, rolling his eyes dramatically.

Daisy's eyes narrowed. There were all kinds of red flags going off, but the problem with the odd mix of numbness and frustration she was constantly feeling was that she didn't care. She didn't feel like arguing the point, so she just got in the passenger side of the car. As soon as she did, she noticed another guy in the back seat. "Do I know you?"

The guy chuckled and smirked back at her. "Finish what the fuck you started!" He growled, quoting at her before smiling again.

Daisy's eyes widened with recognition. He was the first person after Tristen to fuck her mouth at the party. "Oh...hi."

"Brad." He reached forward, offering his hand.

"Of course, it's Brad. Nice to put a name to the dick." Daisy said bluntly, accepting the handshake as the car surged forward.

Brad chuckled again before leaning back comfortably in the seat, taking advantage of having the back seat to himself. "Heh, you're funny. So, quick question, funny girl. What were you on at the party? Me and Steve have a bet going."

"I keep telling you, B." Steve smirked. "I've seen her high before. She wasn't on shit. Right, Daisy?"

"I don't want to talk about it..." Daisy grumbled.

"What's the point in being coy now?" Steve chuckled. "It's a yes or no question."

"What part of I don't want to talk about it was unclear?" Daisy sighed, looking out the window to get away from the conversation, regretting getting into the car more and more by the moment.

"You weren't kidding." Brad laughed. "She does have a mouth on her when there isn't a dick in it."

Daisy felt like she was leaning against the opposite side of a door that Steve and Brad were just determined to open. It was only when she paid more attention to her surroundings that she realized another problem. "Where are we going?"

"I thought we could hang out awhile before we let you go. Catch up a bit." Steve stated, flashing Daisy a wide grin.

"Take me home, Steve." Daisy said shortly. "I'm not above jumping out of a moving vehicle."

"Oh, come on, slut." Brad purred, leaning forward against the front seat to wrap his arms around her. "There's only two of us. It won't take long."

Daisy looked out the window when she felt the car slowing down. They were heading down what looked like an alley. She wished she'd paid more attention earlier. She had no clue where she was beyond the fact that she still had to be in town by how long it took them to get there. She looked over to Steve and then down to Brad's hands, which were moving up to her boobs.

'Sir...?' Daisy mentally called out, feeling the car coming to a stop.

It took a few moments, but she got an answer. 'What, slut?' Alex's voice rang out in her head. He sounded irritated.

'I'm sorry, Sir. I just... What do you want me to do?' Daisy asked, helplessly.

There was another pause. Daisy imagined Alex was getting a lay of the land around her. She could tell when he understood because he laughed. 'I don't care.' And then he was gone.

It was an odd sensation. It was like Alex had hung up a phone in her mind. She could call him again but that would be a bad idea. Regardless, there was a finality about the way he said that. He didn't mean that he didn't care as an insult. He genuinely didn't care. She could do what she wanted as far as he was concerned.

Daisy's supposed freedom in this situation didn't help her. She just sighed. "Could you stop? I'm really not in the mood." She sighed, moving Brad's hands.

"Let us help with that, then. Wasn't it you who said...I believe it was...'Either fuck a hole or get the fuck out the way so someone else can'? Pretty sure that was you." Steve chuckled, putting the car in park.

"What's in the bag?" Brad asked suggestively.

"None of your goddamn business." Daisy grumbled. Before she could protest further, Steve had taken the bag and was teasingly showing off one of the skimpy bra and panty sets inside.

"Oooo sexy! Do a little fashion show for us?" Steve teased, waving the little bits of material around.

An ember of anger flared up for a moment as Daisy snatched the underwear out of Steve's hand, put it back in the bag and got out of the car. She barely got more than a few steps before Brad was out of the car and blocked her way.

"Hey, hey. We were just teasing. Get back in the car."

"Or not." Steve stated, getting out as well. "More room out here."

Daisy looked to see Brad blocking her from the front and Steve circling around from the back and sighed. She was genuinely surprised by her logic as she put her bag on top of the car and resigned herself to her fate. Getting it over with would take less effort than fighting them. It was that simple for her. "How do you want me?" She asked as unenthusiastically as humanly possible.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that." Steve said with a wide grin, acknowledging her surrender. "Where was all that sluttiness you had at the party?"

"We're not at the party." Daisy replied flatly. "What's the deal here? Am I sucking you both? Spitroasting?"

"I want your pussy this time." Brad said, winking.

"Fine." Daisy rolled her eyes and pulled her panties down from her skirt, also putting them on top of the car.

"You could give us a little strip tease at least." Steve taunted.

Daisy turned around and sneered at him. "Either fuck me or let me go. I'm not entertaining you."

"God, I love that attitude in a bitch I'm about to wreck." Brad purred in Daisy's ear, now pressed against her, his erection throbbing against her ass in his jeans.

"Oh yeah. Wreck me, Daddy." Daisy muttered with the least amount of inflection as she could manage, as if she were reading a script.

Brad seemed to find her lack of enthusiasm hilarious judging from his laughter as he reached around in front of her, his fingers finding her pussy. "Let's see if I can get that slut back out of you."

"Yeah. Good luck with that." She mumbled back. While Daisy did moan slightly to the stimulation, she rolled her eyes again, especially when she saw Steve unzipping his pants.

Once his dick was out, Steve seemed to focus on taking off Daisy's top, his eyes widening slightly as it came off. "Where the fuck were those when we were dating?" He said hungrily, reaching to pull Daisy's boobs out of her bra without taking it off.

"Waiting for me to dump you." Daisy spat back before moaning softly as Brad's fingers ran over her clit.

"I like this whore. Bend over so I can pound that cunt." Brad ordered, taking out his fingers and licking them.

"Uh huh." Daisy sighed, bending over and looking up at Steve with her mouth open and immediately swallowing his cock to cut out the middleman of him telling her to.

"Fuck..." Steve groaned, feeling his cock sliding down her throat as he grabbed her hair and began thrusting. "Who knew it would have been so fucking easy this whole time?"

"Right?" Brad chuckled, positioning his cock before sliding it into Daisy's pussy, moaning as it squeezed against the new entrant. "Bitch can suck a mean dick."

Daisy continued to let out slight moans of pleasure and effort as the two worked up a pace. While she'd admit that it didn't exactly feel bad, she just...didn't care. It was a numbing experience, especially compared to the high she had at the party. They were fucking her back and forth like she should be begging for their cocks, talking smack the whole time. How good their dick was. How much of a cock slut she was. How she'd be a slave for their cocks after they were done with her. Blah blah blah. It was all so...boring.

Daisy's eyes widened slightly as a realization hit her. She instinctively tried to gasp, which didn't work with the dick down he throat, though Steve took it as a gag, which boosted his ego quite a bit. Not that it was even slightly on Daisy's mind. What was on her mind was that it was all Alex's fault. After the pounding he gave her, this was just...nothing. Sex was nothing. It was just a numbing reminder of what she wanted to have again.

But the second realization was so much worse. Tears began to form in her eyes as Daisy realized that this was how sex with her must be for Alex. The way she was treating the duo currently fucking her holes was exactly how Alex treated her when she tried to sexually please him in any way. The idea crossed her mind that no matter how hard she tried, this numbing feeling was the best she'd ever be able to do for him. Another wave of panic went through her, which the other two mistook for her finally getting into it when her mind couldn't have been less on them. She wanted to make Alex feel the way he made her feel, and she wanted it desperately.

And that was when it happened. Daisy had no clue what was going on, but it was so weird...so...alien of a sensation that her panic only rose. And it rose to such an extent that she did something she hadn't done for quite some time. She actively disobeyed Alex's will and called him again. 'Sir! SIR! Please! What's happening to me?!'

She heard the irritated sigh in her mind. She could hear in the silence that followed how much trouble she was in. 'This better be good, slut... Oh... I see... Interesting...'

The fact that Alex seemed genuinely intrigued by something involving her, snapped Daisy to attention somewhat. That sense of panic and gloom ebbed a bit. 'Sir?'

'You feel how they're both glowing right now?' Alex asked.

Daisy blinked. That description helped immensely. Both guys were suddenly giving off a glow. That was the best description for it. But she could feel it as opposed to seeing it, which just...didn't make sense. It didn't compute in her mind at first. 'Yes Sir. I feel it.'

'You're a little...earlier than scheduled, but part of a thrall's duty is to...harvest souls for their Master. We can get them ourselves of course but there are...benefits to having a thrall do it, not to mention the convenience. Think of it as cooking when you could just get takeout.'

Daisy blinked again in confusion. Not because she didn't understand what he said, but more because she was pretty sure that was the longest Alex had said something specifically to her without some kind of insult thrown in. 'So...the glow...it's their souls?'

'Obviously.' Alex answered, 'Though because you manifested so early, I doubt you'd be strong enough to actually take a soul. Maybe a fraction of one at best.'

Daisy let out a shudder that was probably misconstrued by the two who were inside of her. But she could feel Alex inside of her as well. Not sexually as it was with them, but it was similar to when he penetrated her mind the night that he forced all of the backed-up orgasms on her. It didn't bother her as much this time, though it wasn't like she had anything worth hiding anymore. She had to assume that's how he knew what she was capable of. But when it came down to it, she only had one question. 'Do you want them, Sir?'

'Of course not.' Alex said bluntly. 'They're men.'

'Barely...' Daisy inwardly growled.

'Heh. Fine. They're not female. But I suppose you should get some practice in while it doesn't matter. Think of the soul as...a fruit. You can either gently squeeze out the juice, leaving the fruit more or less intact and able to recover, or...you can just tear out chunks of it.'

Daisy almost grinned before she remembered how occupied her mouth was. 'That second one sounds very painful.'

'It's excruciating.' Alex agreed, his grin somehow coming through in Daisy's mind. 'It's nonfatal, but it will definitely leave a...scar.'

'And just how would I do that?' Daisy asked menacingly.

'You're already doing it.' Alex answered before "hanging up" on her again.

With her new knowledge, Daisy took stock of her situation again. The glow wasn't as panic inducing now that she knew what it was, nor was her...initially unexpected hunger for it. But Alex was right. Now that she was focusing on it, there was a concentration of their souls slowly building around their groins. Daisy's eyes narrowed wickedly as she took herself off sexual autopilot.

"Fuck!" Brad and Steven groaned in unison, feeling an immediate difference.

"There she is!" Brad moaned, shuddering as he pounded her with a renewed vigor as Daisy's hips rolled against his thrusts. "That's the slut I remember."

"Hot damn, Baby!" Steve trembled as Daisy's tongue joined the party massaging the head of his cock as soon as it would come out of her throat, only to stick it back inside on the next thrust.

Daisy quickly realized that the more effort she put into pleasing them, the more concentrated the glow became. It wasn't by much, but she did notice the difference. Alex did say that she wasn't quite strong enough to take all of it, but she was more than willing to see how much of a fraction she could manage, moaning loudly as the two were building closer and closer to orgasm.

It became almost symbiotic. Probably the most alive she'd felt on her own since the party. Though this time she knew Alex wasn't watching. But even without him in her head, Daisy's full focus was on the pleasure she was giving. Brad was clearly about to pop first. He wasn't even showing signs of it yet, but Daisy could sense it in the glow.

Her attention shifted to her hips and her pussy, working both in sync, massaging Brad's dick and building to the orgasm she hungrily anticipated.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Brad announced, his pace becoming more frantic and erratic as he shuddered with each thrust, his cock bottoming out into Daisy's cunt harder and harder until he finally felt his release.

Short of Alex having his way with her in that closet, Daisy couldn't remember looking more forward to an orgasm that wasn't her own. With every spurt of cum that shot inside of her, she could feel the glow sort of...loosening...allowing her to suck it into herself as the inner walls of her pussy were coated.

But Daisy quickly realized that as soon as Brad reached the peak of his climax, the fraction that she'd been able to take in was somehow going back. Instinctively and almost in a state of panic, she tried to fight that force, keeping the glow inside of her. And that was when she could feel it tearing. The effect was immediate. Brad froze mid-thrust, a look of sheer agony and confusion on his face. The blood drained from his face and he opened his mouth to scream but no sound came out. By the time he fell backwards the damage had been done.

marx810
marx810
950 Followers
12