Corrupted Juices Ch. 05

Story Info
Cody and Hector try to escape the undead.
4.3k words
4.73
2.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- Escape

In his daze, Cody can't immediately make out the swaying man's face by the side of the bed. He knows it must be Hector. But what state is he in?

Hector raises an arm, holding the heavy light from the bedside table on his side. As the dim light shines on the man's face, Cody sees his dark eyes with an enraged look in them. In a swift motion, he brings the object down onto the head of the twitching, moaning thing on top of Cody.

The zombie's facial expressions go blank and the noise coming from its mouth cuts off. Cody knows it's not dead though, because its grip on his shoulders is even tighter now than before. Hector raises the lamp again and brings it back down hard and fast. A dull, crunching sound can be heard, almost like someone breaking plates wrapped in a wet towel. Cody's face is splattered with a sticky, dark liquid and the coppery smell of blood assaults his nose again, but stronger than before.

The zombie's hands fell away from Cody's shoulders, but he doesn't try to move. He can't. Not only is he still pinned beneath the thing, but he's also in a state of total shock. His mind refuses to wrap itself around what just happened. The last realization of his body being filled with undead juices had pierced through the murky bubble of drugged up haze. But his regained clarity didn't do him much good at the moment. Too many thoughts were racing through his brain to be able to focus on what to do now.

A weak sound does finally manage to escape his lips after a few moments in this frozen state. "Uuuuugghmmgghh..." He looks over to where Hector was just a moment ago, but he can't see the man. The lamp had broken by the fatal blow to the zombie's head so that area of the room was now a lot darker than before.

He looks back at what's right in front of him and the slack face of the now permanently deceased zombie stares back at him. Cody stares back into those pale eyes. He notices a very small pupil in the center. The eyes really aren't milky at all. The iris is just an extremely pale blue that blends into the white almost seamlessly. The unexpected beauty of these undead eyes calms Cody down a little more.

Cody closes his eyes again and slowly, he lets his mind's eye travel down his body as he scans for pain or the feeling of an injury. There's nothing. Except for the feeling of being very full, there's no pain or even discomfort. As he starts to relax his body more, he does notice something. Besides the full feeling, there's also a slight, not entirely unpleasant tingling emanating from within him. Not around his asshole really, but deeper inside him.

"Is that its load I'm actually feeling?" he thinks to himself.

After another couple of moments, the panicky haze that had a hold over him has almost completely dissipated. He croaks out, "A little help here," hoping that Hector is actually still there and able to help.

No response comes, but suddenly the now permanently dead body is lifted off of Cody. As it comes away from him further, he can feel the thing's still hard protrusion starting to slide out of him. The pulsating feeling coming from it is gone now, but it has not softened. He clearly feels it's girthy presence sliding deep inside his body. The tingling feeling seems to be drawn down with it, making its way to the lower part of Cody's belly.

The zombie isn't being pulled away all the way though. It seems to have stopped midair. Cody still feels its legs between his. Its now completely dead meat still deep inside him.

With the weight on his back gone, Cody tests out the strength in his arms and finds they hold his weight just fine. He starts to crawl forward to continue the removal of the undead cock from his ass.

He hears Hector from behind him whispering "Holy shit man!"

Cody stops crawling and takes a deep, shaky breath. "That doesn't sound good," Cody thought. "Is it bad?" He asks in a still croaking voice.

"Wait a second," Hector says as he lowers the zombie's body back down, lying it on it's side between the two of them, allowing Cody a better view.

This also allows Cody to finally see Hector's face again. He was expecting to see shock or disgust on the man. But the look that's actually there is more like excited curiosity.

"I dunno, man," Hector says after a couple seconds of inspecting Cody's back side. "How do you, like, feel?"

Cody can't wait anymore. He needs to see for himself what the state of his ass might be. So he slowly turns around. A weak gasp is all he can muster. Stretching from the thing's groin towards his ass is a thick cord of dark red meat, glistening in the dim light of the room.

"Shit..." slowly rolls out of his mouth. His eyes go up to Hector's face.

"I'm seeing 20" of cock here and this fucker's still got it inside you," Hector says in what almost seems like awe.

Cody clenches his insides to testing out a little more forcibly if he's hurt at all. There's no pain at all. Not even his sphincter seems to be hurting. There's still the feeling of being full, but with the partial withdrawal of the undead cock, the high pressured nature of the sensation has passed. The tingling feeling inside him seemed to have intensified though.

"Cody?" Hector asks as he reaches over the zombie between them and puts his hand on Cody's shoulder.

Cody looks over the undead thing between them and into Hector's eyes. "I actually don't think I'm hurt at all," he says. "I know I felt pain when it first entered me but it only lasted for a minute." A frown came over Cody's face.

"What is it?" Hector asked.

Cody shifted his gaze from Hector's eyes back to his ass. "This guy actually dumped a load in me, Hector. Look at its balls, man. They were fucking huge when it first came into the room. I got a pretty good look before it came for us. Now they look like normal balls."

"Ok, look," Hector says in a slightly forceful way, tightening his grip on Cody's shoulder. "Let's first just see about getting it all the way out of you."

Cody suddenly remembers Hector screaming when the zombie had attacked them. "But what about you? I heard you cry out. Are you hurt?"

Hector shakes his head. "It bit me in the shoulder and in my side. It got some skin, but I'm alright. I'm not bleeding too bad and it hardly hurts anymore." He shows his shoulder where the first bite landed to Cody. Then arches his back so Cody can see the place on his side where the zombie bit him.

Both places showed a lot more blood than such apparently small scratches could have bled out. "It does look pretty superficial," Cody scoffs with a smirky smile on his face.

"Hey! You try getting jumped by a growling weirdo when you just unloaded in the hottest bitch you've met in years. On top of that, fucker's biting me and shit," Hector says with an obviously fake hurt tone in his voice. The big smirk on his face gave him away though.

After a few moments, a serious look comes over his face and he says in a low, reassuring voice, "I'm going to try and pull it all the way out of you now. You just try to keep your ass relaxed. I'll do all the work."

Cody nods, looking back down to the meaty connection between him and the zombie beside him. "I think there's about a normal dick's length of him left inside me now. I can feel his mushroom close to my second sphincter."

"Don't worry, I'll go slow," Hector answers as he moves one hand below the zombie's hip. With the other hand, he grabs the formerly undead cock. Slowly, he starts pulling the body towards him while also pulling on the slick, meaty shaft. After only pulling it out a couple more inches, it stops.

"That's my second sphincter," Cody whispers in a shaky voice. He slumps back down onto the mattress, but keeping his ass in place. "Fuck, man..."

"OK, here we go," Hector says as he increases his pull and the mushroom starts sliding through slowly. With a sudden popping sensation, it passes.

"Oooooaaaaahhhhggg!" Cody exclaims in a deep rumbling breath.

"Just one more and it'll be out completely," Hector says in a focussed tone.

"Mmmmhmmm," Cody moans out.

"Shit man, you're fucking enjoying this, aren't you?" Hector says smirking.

He, again, slowly increases his pull on the now warm part of the undead cock. It's covered in a thick, cloudy white liquid. The resistance here is less so after only a couple more seconds of pulling, a still swollen, dark red mushroom appears from Cody's hole. Hector slowly pulls it out all the way and lets it fall to the mattress. A small stream of glistening, white liquid follows it out of Cody's ass.

As Hector is staring at this sight, a faint sweet smell tingles his nose. He shakes his head to clear it a little and moves back, off the bed.. He pulls the zombie away from Cody until it falls from the bed and hits the ground with a loud thud.

Cody turns himself over on his back and slowly starts sitting up. When Hector gets back onto the bed. A low rumbling sound can be heard coming from Cody's stomach.

Hector looks down and asks, "You said it dropped a load in you?"

"Yeah, I can actually feel it inside me. It's a kind of tingling sensation that's been growing in intensity. I guess it's in pretty deep because I didn't feel it run out after you pulled it out of me."

Another rumbling sound came from Cody's body, louder this time. "Mmmmmhmmm, what the fuck?" he moans out as a shuddering wave of pleasure flows through his body.

"What is it? Does it hurt?" Hector says in a concerned voice.

"No man, the opposite. It feels strange, but good. It's weird, like nothing I've felt before."

"Come on, Cody. Let's get off the bed. Here, I'll help you," Hector says as he takes Cody's arm.

Cody slides his legs over the edge of the bed. He plants his bare feet on the carpet by the bed and shakily gets up. He sees Hector's eyes go down to his stomach. Likewise, he looks down too and his stomach is definitely bigger than earlier this evening.

"Shit, that must've been some load," Hector says with wide eyes.

The tingling feeling inside Cody starts growing more and more intense by the second. "Shit, Hector. This is crazy, it feels like my entire body is coming," he breathes out in a low, husky voice.

Cody's knees suddenly go rubbery on him as he buckles over from the pressure inside. Hector catches him in time though. Another rumbling sound can be heard from Cody's body. The pulsating sensation inside of hem seems to be focussing lower and lower towards his hole, which starts twitching softly. An intense desire to push out takes comes over him and Cody complies willingly.

"Wwwhhooowwhhhaaaaah!" bursts from his mouth in a loud moan.

As his sphincter opens, he can feel a thick liquid running down the inside of his legs. The intense spasms inside his body calm down little by little as more and more of the liquid pours out of him. Soon he's standing in a puddle and as his body relaxes.

An unfamiliar, but strangely appealing smell reaches his nose and Cody looks down at his feet. He's standing in a puddle of murky, white fluid. The smell gets stronger and stronger and it reminds him of the syrup he used to put on his pancakes as a child. It was sweet, but with a musky undertone. This smell slowly starts overpowering all his other senses and he starts swaying slightly.

"Damn, that smell," Hector says beside him as he's also looking down at Cody's feet. "It's.. it's getting me hot man. What the fuck is this?"

"Me too," Cody says hazily, still swaying a little. "I feel like I just took a couple hits off of poppers, my head is swimming."

Hector steps closer to him, their faces now only a little more than an inch apart. His feet sink in the juices that surround Cody's feet. Hector reaches behind, one hand grabbing Cody's butt cheek. With the other hand, he reaches for Cody's hole. He slides 2 fingers inside effortlessly. But it's still surprisingly tight after what just came out of it. Cody's insides seem to be filled with liquid. He pulls back his hand and brings it up. More of the thick zombie's load covered his fingers.

"I... I want to taste it," Hector whispers while staring at his fingers. Without another word, he puts them into his mouth. Cody can see his eyes roll back in his head and feels a slight shudder go through Hector's body.

Without warning Hector turns Cody towards the bed and pushes him on it. Cody lets himself fall to his knees and bends over with his stomach on the bed. He feels Hector push his legs apart.

"What...aaaamwaaaaaghhh?" He starts to ask but what Cody feels next cuts the question off to replace it with a low moan.

Hector spreads Cody's butt cheeks before him and a strong sweet smell fills his nose. "It almost looks like this hole hadn't seen any action at all tonight," Hector thought through a haze of lust. A small stream of white cloudy liquid is running down from it. Hector brings his face in closer, closing his eyes.

As his lips touch Cody's hole, Hector feels it gives way easily to the pressure he's creating with his lips. He pushes out the tip of his tongue and hardly feels any resistance. He tentatively pushes it in further, until he can go no more. He swirls it around and his taste buds pick up the same sweet, enticing flavor in the juices as before. Hector hears Cody moaning on his breath. He places his lips on Cody's sphincter and starts sucking slightly. A small stream of liquid fills his mouth and without thinking about it, he swallows it.

After only a few seconds, he's pulled further into the haze he's already in and his mind is consumed with lust and hunger. When increases his suction, his mouth is immediately filled with more thick, warm liquid. Hector swallows greedily as more and more fluid fills his mouth. Meanwhile, Cody is squirming heavily in what seems like total extacy.

"What the fuck are we doing?" is all that Cody can muster as a cohesive thought. He was now experiencing convulsions of pure delight. His whole body feels like it's climaxing. He has an intense sensation of giving to Hector from deep inside his body. He gave into it fully.

When the stream from Cody's ass seems to lessen, Hector lets himself falls back onto the floor. His head is swimming but his vision is clearing up again. "You're.. you're fuckin' delicious man!" he says while gasping for breath.

Cody turns around to look at him. "Fuck me," he says pleadingly.

Hector grabs onto the mattress and pulls himself up. He drops down on top of Cody, whose hand is already back there, grabbing his cock and guiding it in. As Hector slides inside, he immediately senses this isn't like anything he's felt before. An intense tingling sensation is quickly spreading from the tip of his cock down to his balls. There's no holding back for Hector and he starts jackhammering Cody like his life depended on it.

A hard throbbing starts building up in his dick and it feels like it's about to explode. But Hector can only think about going harder and deeper. After only a little more than a minute, the pressure is almost too much for him to handle. His balls now also feel like they're about to burst. It's almost like they've grown twice their original size.

Right as he thinks he's going to pass out, he feels his balls suddenly rise up. A low vibrating feeling starts at the very base of his cock. As it grows more and more intense, it first spreads out to the tip of his cock, but then also up his spine. Pressure starts building up further in his balls. The pulsating feeling there starts to pick up speed to the point where it's in sync with his twitching cock.

Suddenly it stops. Hector gasps as he feels his scrotum grow even more. The pressure inside him comes to a crescendo and what feels like an actual explosion bursts from his balls and through his cock.

"Ggghhhiiaaaaaaaaaaggggghh!" Hector screams as burst after burst is sent through his cock and into Cody.

Cody hears Hector scream above him. He feels the man's meat swelling inside him, followed by a sudden, heavy increase in pressure. It feels like Hector's shooting full-on jets of come in him. When one of these jets hits Cody's prostate dead center, he comes as well, shooting his loads into the mattress beneath him. He clenches his sphincter around Hector's still pulsating cock inside him.

Above him, Hector relaxes and slumps down on Cody, breathing heavily. "What's happening to us?" he asks while sliding his arms under Cody, holding him tight.

"It's that zombie. It's almost like it's a walking hormone bomb. We have to get away from it," Cody answers shakily.

Hector exhales slowly, breathing onto Cody's neck. "Yeah, we definitely need to get out of here. I might need another minute though, to catch my breath."

Cody arches his head back and says, "I'm serious. I don't know about you, but the smell in here still has my head in a haze. I don't know if I'll be able to stay clear-headed for long."

With some effort, they finally convince their bodies to move and they get up from off of the bed. Right as they get to their feet, they hear a crashing sound from the direction of the stairs. Stopping in their tracks, Cody and Hector turn to look at each other first, then to the open door to the hallway.

"Shit!" Hector whispers. "There must be more downstairs. That must be what we heard before, when we were on the landing, waiting for a room."

"Yeah, like, maybe we should hurry," Cody says while looking through the open doorway, down the hall. "You think we can get out through the window there?"

Grabbing his clothes from the floor, Hector looks over to the window and says, "Yeah, sure. It's only one story up. My car shouldn't be too far away from where we land. With a little luck we'll be able to just get in and get away. Here, you put on my boxers and my T-shirt, I'll wear my jeans. "

"Good thinking," Cody says in a hushed voice. He puts on Hectors T-shirt and the man's smell enters Cody's nose like a drug. Slightly swaying on his feet, he can only barely refrain himself from smelling Hectors boxers. He quickly puts them on to take away the temptation.

More crashing sounds can be heard from somewhere in the house, so they hurry to the window.

Hector look outside the window, quickly scanning below the window and the close surroundings. "It looks clear out here. I've got some spare clothes in my trunk. I'll stop somewhere when we're clear from here. No time to put them on now. We're good with what we've got on."

"Got you," is all Cody says. His senses seem to be in overload as he tries to take in every sound coming from downstairs.

"I'll go first," Hector says and throws one leg out the window. He moves his body out and pulls out his other leg while holding on to the windowsill. He drops to the ground safely and motions for Cody to follow him.

Right then, Cody hears a loud crash from the direction of the hallway, followed by stomping footsteps. It sounds like a bunch of people running up stairs. He quickly throws out his leg like he saw Hector doing before him and moves his body through the window. Shady figures appear at the doorway and start pouring into the room just as he falls from the house and down to the ground where Hector is waiting for him.

Cody crashes into Hector and they both fall back onto the ground, quickly looking back up at the open window. In a matter of seconds, the window above them is filled with arms jerkily grabbing at the empty air. Raspy, gurgling noises can clearly be heard from up there.

They scramble to their feet and Hector pulls Cody by the arm towards the back of the house. When they round the corner, they're greeted by the sight of a black Chevy Nova.

"Get in, the door's unlocked!" Hector says in a hushed but urgent voice as he goes for the driver's door at the other side.

Cody gets into the small car and as he pulls his door closed, several dark shapes round the corner of the house. Hector's already putting in his key and as the car roars to life, a bloody hand slams against Cody's window. Hector puts his car in reverse and hits the gas pedal hard. The car jerks back, pulling them forward in their seats. Hector has his steering wheel to hold on to but Cody smacks his head on the dashboard, cutting up his forehead. The dark shapes that weren't pulled to the ground by the moving car follow it to its new location.

12