Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Next step - Dildos and playing with fire.
6.2k words
4.43
41.8k
39

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

Disclaimer - this is a work of fiction, a fantasy, not based on any actual events or persons. The author does not condone or recommend any of the actions carried out by the characters in this story.

***

Next step - Dildos and playing with fire.

Chapter Three

The very next day, I practically ran out to our neighborhood sex shop to get more toys. It cost me a fortune but, I picked out three new ones, all of the latex, lifelike dick variety. Two days later, I had her out to dinner and plied her with alcohol. Jackie thought it was silly that I would want to take her out so soon after our last lovemaking session but I explained that I still felt bad about the other night and couldn't wait to "make it up to her".

After getting her all worked up with the bigger, stronger plastic vibrator we had used last time, I pulled out the first of my new toys from under the bed. It was, basically, a normal-sized penis, about five/six inches long and of average thickness - only slightly smaller than me. Nothing frightening or intimidating and, although she did not know this yet, the smallest of the three new ones.

When she saw the new toy, she laughed and asked what that was supposed to be for. I kidded her and said I had picked it up only as a "special emergency auxiliary backup cock", in case I had a repeat of last time. Giggling, she picked it up and held it in her open hand, chuckling nervously, but not taking her eyes off of it for a second. She took her other hand and traced her index finger over the lifelike veins, then cupped her hand around the scrotum, brailing its texture. Jackie said, "It looks so... so real!"

"I know," I replied. "That's why I chose it. I wanted it to look and feel natural."

"Well, I don't know how I'd feel with that shoved up inside me," she said. I laughed to myself, since I'd never actually said anything about shoving "anything" up inside "anyone" - but I now knew SHE was thinking about it.

I put on a reassuring face and said, "That's alright. We might not need it anyway."

She laughed, then smirked and said, "Yeah, right! OK, let's do it!"

I said, "OK, but I need a moment now. I've lost some of my hardon. Let me play with you a bit more."

She agreed and I returned to working on her with the big plastic vibrator, while the new toy lay unused and passive next to her hip. I alternated the vibrator between her clit and her pussy, taking time to insert one, then two fingers inside her pussy, in an effort to make sure her inner muscles were relaxed and open.

After buzzing her G-spot for a minute or so, I felt her squirming under me. It was driving her crazy and I knew she wouldn't last long. On the next switch back to her clit, instead of using my fingers, I grabbed the new toy and placed it at the entrance of her vulva. I just let it sit there, leaning against her opening, with most of its weight on the bed, and only the tip nestled between her outer lips.

At that point, her mind wasn't yet aware of what I had done but, somehow, her pussy seemed to know. Perhaps it was just the way I was teasing her clit with the vibrator, just lightly moving it around her clitoris without applying direct pressure. It was hard to be sure but it seemed to me that her inner lips were unfurling out towards the tip of the dildo, as if they were trying to kiss it and coax it inside. Her lubrication stepped up as well, dribbling over the entire pink corona of the latex dildo so that, through the glaze of her juices, it now looked almost alive to me. I took this as a signal to proceed.

Gently lifting it up from the base, I applied a slight pressure and plugged it in, just a half inch. At this point, she didn't know what was going on, since I was constantly distracting her with the vibrator on her clit. I released the pressure temporarily, and she unconsciously tilted her pelvis upwards, as if her pussy were trying to recapture the fake penis and get it to resume its penetration.

Seeing this, I lifted it up again and re-applied the pressure to her vulva - this time a little harder and with a slight left to right rotation. Suddenly, the ring of her pussy mouth gave way and the entire head, plus a couple of inches of shaft popped inside of her. Her lips made a pronounced "ooh" as she felt the new foreign object punch its way inside her. She gasped and asked, "Is that the new one?"

"Yeah, I couldn't resist," I answered. "Is it OK?" I asked, bringing the vibrator closer to her clit.

"Yeah, it's alright, I guess," she said, panting. "Just go slow, OK? It feels big."

"Ah, this is nothin'," I joked. "But don't worry, I'll go slow. I'm bettin' you'll to be able to take it just fine."

"OK, just be careful," she said, resigned. A matter of a few strokes later, the dildo had effortlessly made its way balls-deep inside of her, and her first orgasm with both a dildo and a vibrator began. It was like nothing she had ever felt before and, as her body shook in ecstasy, she looked up at me, helplessly.

Then I used one hand to hold the dildo in place and keep it from being ejected by her powerful internal muscles, and quickly returned the vibrator to her clit. She paused only three seconds before beginning her climb towards a second orgasm. Quickly, I grabbed her right hand so she could hold the vibrator in place for me, while I used both hands to move the dildo in and out. When she came, she cried out in pleasure as her tight pussy clamped down and rhythmically shook around the latex penis.

I continued to hold the dildo firmly inside of her. This signaled to her that I wanted one more from her and she quickly returned the vibrator to her clit, going in for a third round. This time, it slid smoothly in and out, while I praised her and commented how easily she was able to take it inside of her. By the time she began going in for "thirds", I had her sliding the fake penis in-and-out with her own left hand, while she rubbed the vibrator on her swollen clit with her right.

As she approached her most powerful orgasm yet - I played with her breasts and nuzzled her neck, while I stroked my cock. Whispering to her, I said, "See, I told you you could take it. That thing's not even as big as me. I bet you could take one even bigger with with absolutely no problem."

She nodded her head Yes and groaned incoherently. I kept talking to her. "I think it's incredibly HOT watching you fuck yourself with this new toy. God, you look so beautiful right now!" She squirmed as I exhorted her to cum. "Cum for me, Baby. Cum on that little cock. I wanna see you hold it in as deep as you can."

She responded by shoving it in up to the balls, while pressing the vibrator hard against her clit. She groaned from deep within her chest and came over and over again. Watching her, I got up on my knees and shot my cum all over her firm breasts.

After she was done, she looked down at the semen dripping over her boobs and looked up at me with puzzlement. I could tell she was wondering why I hadn't fucked her.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I couldn't help it. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You looked AMAZING doing that. I love you so much." This led to many sweet kisses and sighs. Then, I added, "Besides, at least we won't have to worry about getting you pregnant. You're ovulating this week, right?"

She playfully slugged me, and said, "You know, full well it's next week, you idiot." Then she thought for a second and added, "But OK. I'm OK, if you're OK. Are you sure you're OK with this?"

I confirmed, "Oh, I'm definitely OK. That was awesome!" I had, in essence, written myself, or at least my cock, out of tonight's sex plot - all for a kinkier, more voyeuristic high.

"Alright, if you say so," Jackie sighed and, within minutes, we were both asleep, with satisfied smiles on our faces.

Chapter Four

The next time I had the chance to play Sex Toys with my hot wife, Jackie, I decided I wanted to kick it up a notch, but wasn't sure if she would go for it. In order to increase the odds that she would go along with my plan, I made sure Jackie was especially inebriated first, with cocktails before and after dinner.

You see, my next lifelike dildo was considerably larger, about eight inches, and Black. Since I didn't know how she would feel about those two factors, I decided not to warn her in advance.

As we laid down in bed and began to play, I dimmed the lights and asked her to flip over onto her tummy before getting started. She agreed, without question, laying her cheek on her folded arms. Then, I began to work on her pussy with the small vibrator, for barely a minute, before switching over to the larger one.

I made sure to take extra time to open her up with the big vibrator, before introducing the smaller dildo from last week. Then, I laid the vibrator up against her clit and watched as she came on the small dildo, like she had been doing it her entire life. I saw the tell-tale clamping down of her tight pussy while she spasmed but, this time, instead of holding the dildo firmly in place, I let it go, which allowed her muscles to eject the fake cock.

At that moment, her cum was interrupted by the sudden loss of something inside of her. Instinctively, she reached back between her legs to retrieve it. I stopped her hand, brushing it aside. Then I quickly apologized for my "clumsiness" and told her I would take care of it.

Instead, though, I grabbed onto the larger Black dildo, which I had already lubed up, and gently laid it passively at her entrance, just as I had when she first experienced the smaller, White one.

Since she was frustrated, she actually squirmed some, backing up her ass, as if her pussy mouth was trying to recapture the cock. I indulged her by pressing the new toy forward to meet her. I couldn't help but smile, as the head and the first inch of the larger dildo popped in past her stretched outer lips. She was too excited to notice that I had switched it up on her. All she could do was coo and pant, and assume that the tightness was caused by her own clenching inner muscles.

Jackie took a deep breath to relax her body for a moment, while I slowly screwed the toy halfway into her. She gasped again and, frantically reached back between her legs to grab onto it, unconsciously assuming the reason it wasn't going in easily was because I was doing it wrong.

And so, she now took control. I sat back and smiled as I watched her struggling to wrap her fingers around the shaft and pull it deeper inside of her. As her pussy stretched and learned to accept more and more of it, she continued to breathe heavily, grunting the entire time but never giving up. She seemed determined not to stop until her palm reached the base.

By the time she had it three quarters of the way in, she was already getting used to it, embracing the feeling of fullness so readily that her attention soon returned to resuming her previously interrupted cum.

Frantically, she felt around the bed with her other hand searching for the big vibrator. I handed it to her and she quickly shoved it between her belly and the bed, until it reached her pubic bone.

Desperate to finish now, she reached back with her other hand and found herself grabbing the Black dildo's balls. Violently, she pulled the last remaining inch of the shaft inside of her pussy until it bottomed out, and smashed the vibrator against her clit - HARD!

She screamed as loud as I've ever heard her. I watched her struggling to hang onto it and sprung into action, holding onto the base to keep it wedged firmly against her cervix. Creamy white cum leaked from my wife's pussy, creating a striking contrast with the shaft of the dark Black dildo. Upon seeing this, I couldn't help myself and came all over my wife's beautiful ass. It leaked into her crack and some of it even drizzled down over the bottom inch or so of the dildo's shaft, where it comingled with her own creamy juices.

I watched, stunned, as she quivered in place, nearly shoving the cum-covered base back inside of her. For a moment, I forgot myself and fantasized that my cum was leaking out of her sweet pussy. Then, I snapped out of it when I remembered that it was her fertile time. Before she could shove it back in for another try, I grabbed hold of it and pulled it out. Then I leaped forward to spoon and cuddle with her while I stroked her hair and calmed her down.

A few minutes later, when she caught her breath, she reached between her legs and felt the wetness on her bottom. Suddenly concerned, she drew some of the sperm out between thumb and index finger and showed it to me. "You didn't get any of this IN me, did you?"

"Oh no, not at all," I quickly countered. "It was all only on the outside."

She quickly calmed down, but then I couldn't resist adding, "It sure looked hot as hell, though."

Then, she elbowed me in the gut, and dozed off, but not before half-jokingly adding, "Don't even think about it, Mister!"

Chapter Five

I couldn't help it, though. I thought of little else that entire week. The sight of my cum, gathering around the base of that Black dildo, really got me going. I wanted more but decided I should probably scale it back for awhile. She was in the waning days of her cycle, so I decided to go with only the vibrators, and only cumming on her body - far away from her pussy, even though I knew we would be pretty safe. I didn't want her to lose trust in me, and yet I still wanted to continue training her to enjoy cumming on toys.

Then, thankfully, her period came, and we could both totally relax. We talked about it, over a glass of wine, just to clear the air, and Jackie confessed that she wouldn't have been very mad, since we had planned to have a child in the not too distant future anyway but, having it by accident with a big dildo shoved up her pussy wasn't exactly the romantic pregnancy scenario she had dreamed of.

When I asked her, once again, if she had at least enjoyed the feeling of the dildo playing inside of her, she had to admit that she had. Pressing her further, she added that is was the best cum she had had with a dildo so far.

I told her that I had enjoyed watching it go in and out of her, as well, and loved how much it made her cream as she came. She asked if she had really creamed that much and I told her I had never seen her put out so much before. I explained that the illusion of cum dripping out of her was incredibly hot and exciting for me and that I couldn't wait to see her cream on the dildo again. Jackie said she wasn't sure if she could repeat that performance again but I assured her she could.

***

Two days later, we were out at dinner and there was definitely a little apprehension on Jackie's part. Knowing that I was expecting something from her that she'd never done "on command" before, made her a little nervous. And, thus, she stalled - having one extra-strong after-dinner cocktail before we left the restaurant.

By the time I got her into bed, she was so out of it, that I knew I wouldn't have to worry about showing her the Black dildo this time. In her present state, I figured she'd probably remember very little afterwards anyway. After getting her undressed, I placed it between her boobs, and told her that this was the dildo that had made her cream so much last time.

She stared at it in astonishment, with her mouth hanging open. She told me she couldn't believe she had taken something so large inside of her. Personally, I was shocked that she hadn't said anything about the color of the dildo (her dad was a terrible Racist) but kept that observation to myself. I assured her that she had taken the whole thing without difficulty.

She replied in a shy voice, perhaps a little embarrassed, "I don't know, it looks awfully big!" That didn't stop her from continually staring at it, spellbound, as she cradled the lifelike Black cock in between her cleavage.

Encouraged, I said, "Well, we'll just try it for a bit and, if we can't get it in, we'll try something else, OK?" Unconsciously licking her lips, she said, "OK."

"I'm just gonna get you ready first. Why don't you make friends with your new 'play toy' while I do?!" She giggled and introduced herself to the Black dildo nestled between her boobs. It was all very silly, baby talk babbling, until I turned on the big, powerful vibrator.

Suddenly, she lit up inside. Instinctively, Jackie arched her back, and pressed her fists hard against the sides of her boobs, forcing the head of the cock upwards towards her mouth. As her pussy began to leak, she checked to see if I was looking and I pretended not to. Thinking I was too preoccupied to notice, she pointed her long, dainty tongue forward and brought it to the tip of the fake cock, poking it into the lifelike indentation of its urethra and wetting just the tip.

I continued to pretend I couldn't see her. When, I applied upward pressure with the vibrator on her G-spot, she squirmed and allowed herself to capture some more of the head of the Black cock between her lips. I'm guessing Jackie was thinking, "Well, it's going to need to be lubed up anyway. I know can't actually swallow that whole thing - at least, I don't think I can - but, I guess it couldn't hurt to get some more of the head wet!" - because, just as I gave the vibrator a swirl inside of her, her tongue flattened and she began to lick all around the wide flare of the head. The more I worked on her, the more she got into the idea of blowing that Black toy.

As her excitement grew, she dropped any pretense she might have had about being discovered, and really started going to town on the latex cock - alternately licking the tip, then slurping around the perimeter of the head and, occasionally, hungrily wrapping her lips around as much of the cock head as she could manage. I let her enjoy herself for a minute or two and almost felt bad when I had to take her "new friend" away from her.

Like taking candy from a baby, she looked up at me with a wild, almost hurt expression."You can have this back later, if you want," I said, as I brought it down to her pussy. The head was already totally covered with her spit and, knowing her pussy was positively swamped with her own lubrication, I brought it directly to her opening without bothering to add any artificial lube to it. A tiny bit of pressure and the head slid inside of her easily.

Jackie's mouth formed a serious "ooh" at the initial stretch but, by the next deep breath, she was already used to the girth of the fake cock. I didn't press forward, but instead, twisted it slightly to get more of her juices on it. It slid in another inch or so, just from that - enough to draw it out a bit, and then return it to its previous depth.

Before the next pass, I squirted a bit of lube on the bottom four inches of the shaft, before trying again. I did not force it, though. Instead, I fucked her shallowly, until I was sure she was ready to take it to the next level.

Then, I gently took her hand and placed it on the lower portion of the shaft. She understood what that meant. On her own, she began to draw the Black latex cock inside of her. Then, a gentle fucking motion ensued, as if her hand had a mind of its own. Each stroke brought her closer and closer to full penetration, With barely an inch left, I reached for the big vibrator and applied it to her clit. She squealed and, a moment later, I saw her finally cram the last inch of the dildo inside of her.

"Here, take over," I said, placing the vibrator into her other hand. "I want to watch you from up here," I said while crawling astride her left hip. She continued to stare up at me with wide, desperate eyes, as she now fucked herself with both toys. She had no words - only hormone-clouded gasps.

I met her gaze, as I jacked off furiously, trying to coordinate my cum with her impending orgasm. At one point, I couldn't resist. I looked down and away to inspect her pussy. It was dripping and creamy, probably even more than last time but instead I lied and said, "I don't know. It looks 'OK', as far as creaminess is concerned but, last time was wetter."

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers
12