Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Bill brings a "friend"! The inevitable conclusion.
4.2k words
4.35
43.9k
39

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

Disclaimer - this is a work of fiction, a fantasy, not based on any actual events or persons. The author does not condone or recommend any of the actions carried out by the characters in this story.

Corrupting My Conservative Wife 6

by LEBEC

Bill brings a "friend"! The inevitable conclusion.

Chapter Sixteen

The next day, we had our usual post-game analysis, once again by the pool, over a pitcher of Mimosas. Jackie drank faster than usual, apparently dying to share something with me but too timid to bring it up sober.

Once she got up her courage, she opened up to me and said that she had the "greatest-most-awesome" orgasm of her life the night before. She admitted that she was now absolutely "in love" with our new dildo and thanked me profusely for bringing all these "fun and amazing toys" into our life.

She couldn't resist asking, "Just how big was that thing, anyway?"

I grinned and said, somewhat evasively, "Pretty big... But you took it like a champ."

She speculated that perhaps it was because her pussy was finally adjusting and getting more comfortable with the larger dildo. I nodded, and encouraged her to go on.

She confessed that somehow her orgasms were now even more frequent, more powerful and more fulfilling with that new toy than with any of the others we'd played with before. She looked at me and paused, somewhat nervously, wondering if she was hurting my feelings. When I didn't react - actually, I was hiding my true apprehension - she took that as confirmation that I was OK with all of this and continued.

Jackie expressed that she felt some guilt that it wasn't "my penis" that brought forth these strong emotions. Despite that, somehow she couldn't stop herself from repeatedly gushing over the dildo, telling me - over and over again - just how incredibly great her cums had been with it. She confessed that she couldn't believe how warm and realistic it felt, especially when it flooded her with its "cum", and how it had managed to trigger multiple orgasms in her!

She admitted that just talking about it was getting her horny again. A faraway look washed over her face, and then she finally got up the nerve to blurt out, "So, how soon do you think we can do that again?"

I had to play it cool, so I made up another lame excuse, saying I needed a day or two to recuperate before I could get up the strength to try that again.

Later, I would learn that Jackie had to censor herself at that moment. She almost blurted out that I didn't have to actually fuck her - that she wouldn't mind it if I only used the dildo on her, but she silenced herself rather than run the risk of hurting my feelings further.

Still, it was obvious to me that she desperately wanted a repeat of the other night, and wanted it right away.

I knew I was screwed. I'd unwittingly painted myself into a corner. I had no choice. I'd have to call Bill again.

Chapter Seventeen

I called up Bill as soon as I had some privacy. I was frustrated when it immediately went to voicemail. Not wanting to say give anything away, I just left a message that I needed to speak with him, as soon as possible.

Fortunately, he didn't make me wait that much longer before calling me back. I told him that I needed him to come over for a "repeat performance".

I could practically hear him smirk over the phone. He played dumb with me, replying, "I'm not sure what you mean. What do you need?"

I knew he knew what I meant. I could tell by his tone that he was just being a "dick" - waiting to hear me beg.

I was really growing tired of playing games with this guy, so instead, I decided to switch gears and try a different approach, appealing to his ego, and maybe his sense of charity. I told him how Jackie was now, unfortunately, totally hooked on "his dildo", and how she was driving me crazy asking for it again.

When he asked if I'd tried buying a replacement dildo with the money he'd given me, I told him I had thought about it but then blurted out that it "wouldn't be the same as the real thing!"

As I heard Bill chuckle on the other end of the call, I quickly tried to correct myself, saying that I meant "his dildo" when I said the "real thing" but, the damage was already done.

Once I got going, it was hard to stop myself from blabbing the rest to him. I admitted to him that I had obviously made a mistake going down this path but I temporarily needed a little more help till I could get this figured out. Maybe I'd be able to find a dildo just like his but for the time being, I was desperate.

When I heard nothing from the other side of the phone line, I took his silence to mean he needed to hear more. I tried flattering him, telling him how she kept asking about his cum, and how delicious she kept saying it was, and how she thought it was some kind of "special sauce" I had concocted from a secret recipe.

Still, silence.

In desperation, I told him how uncharacteristically horny she had been lately, and how she had been whining that she didn't know "what had gotten into her," which I realized sounded really stupid, as soon as the words left my mouth.

Finally, I pleaded, saying that she was out of control, and that I needed his help until I could figure out how to deal with this "monster" I had accidentally created.

Apparently, I finally got through to him, as he broke out in a guffaw. "OK, OK. You can stop now. I'll help you out, Buddy. When do you want me over?"

We set it up for tomorrow night, and just before we hung up, I couldn't help but remind him, "...and don't forget to bring 'your friend'."

He replied,"Oh, don't worry. I won't forget!"

Chapter Eighteen

The next evening went much like the others, except that I was feeling pretty nervous, so my wife wasn't the only one who got totally shit-faced at dinner.

All that day, I'd thought about how I had pushed this to the limit and taken enormous risks. Only a blindfold and a pair of headphones, (oh, and a couple of pairs of handcuffs) had kept me from being discovered.

But, then again, I had taken great pains over a long period of time to habituate her to being totally compliant. It is said that animal trainers teach elephants to heel in place all night long by loosely tying a string around their necks and attaching it to a small tent peg stuck in the ground. They start this when they are are just babies, and as the elephants grow up, the strongest animals on earth never bother to pull up the tent peg because they have been conditioned to think that they can't.

As for Jackie, she had already come to expect that my cock was of secondary, and sometimes, of no importance at all, when it came to making her cum. That role had taken over by a series of constantly surprising dildo and vibrator combinations that had all but replaced me.

Having gotten used to taking in a variety of new and increasingly larger dildos - dildos that were warm, with natural, lifelike veins rippling through them - dildos that could "cum" - she had learned to draw her orgasms from them.

I had done such a good job of training her to accept and cum on any object I placed inside of her, that she didn't even notice when my friend Bill sneakily substituted his own huge cock in place of an exact replica dildo. According to my wife, this latest "dildo" was the best one yet - and she wanted to cum with it again!

I was in a bind. I couldn't tell her the truth. I knew she'd divorce me in a flash. I didn't know what to do about Bill, either. So far, he hadn't made any demands of me but, hell, he had photos and video of everything!

He hadn't tried to blackmail me yet but, I knew that was always a possibility. And even worse, I actually kind of enjoyed watching him fuck her. Initially, I hadn't expected to have that kind of response but God... if watching the "fake" cocks go in and out of her was hot, then watching a "real" cock go in and out of her was absolutely the hottest thing I had ever seen. I was hooked.

So, throwing common sense and better judgment to the wind, I simply accepted the fact that I needed for this to happen again. The fantasy of watching her get fucked by another man was just too hot - too addictive for me to resist.

After we finished our dinner out and downed our last alcoholic beverage, I quickly got Jackie home, and restrained, and in no time, I was texting Bill that the coast was clear.

A minute later, he gently knocked on the back door. Bill walked in, holding his rolled-up towel, and not unsubtly brushing past me. I was stunned and confused for a second when he was swiftly followed by an enormous Black man, whom I soon recognized from one of Bill's barbecues. I remembered his name was Jason - a friend of Bill's from work.

My mouth hung open as if I were about to speak, when Bill put his finger up to his mouth to "shush me".

Then, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "It's OK. He just wants to watch. I told him it costs $300." As he said that, he slapped three one hundred dollar bills into the palm of my hand - like that somehow made it all OK. Then he added, "Just play along!"

I didn't know what to do and just stood there stunned, while Bill stripped out of his clothes and Jason sat on the chair just off of her right leg - the chair I was planning on sitting on. They were there a mere thirty seconds and, already, I had lost control of the situation. Rather than fight, I decided to grab a camera and stand on the other side instead.

Since Bill already knew the routine, he automatically started stroking her pussy like an expert with one hand, while he reached for the vibrator with the other. Instantly, Jackie's already wet pussy began to leak profusely. He turned on the vibrator and worked it first on the outside, and occasionally on the inside, as he had seen me do before. Next, he pressed the blunt end firmly on the side of her clit, eliciting her first orgasm of the session. Jackie was so well-trained to respond quickly, the whole process took less than three minutes.

Then, he reached down and unfurled the towel with the dildo he had brought with him, handling it like a baker picking up a frosting bag. First, he held the back end up high and guided the front end down towards her pussy. Then Bill carefully squirted out a few drops of lube along her outer lips, like he was going to write his name with icing. Finally, after making sure the tip of the dildo was sufficiently lubricated, he began to feed it into her already salivating cunt mouth. Jackie sighed with pleasure, as the entire head of the toy slid nearly effortlessly inside of her.

Meanwhile, Jason sat with his legs open, his hands clasped, and his elbows resting on his knees. As soon as he saw the dildo enter her, he hunched down and peered in even closer.

While Bill slowly worked the first couple of inches of dildo in and out, he turned towards Jason, as if he were asking for help.

Jason knew exactly what to do, reaching out his right hand to clasp the bulb on the back of the dildo. He gave it a quick squirt and swiftly pulled his hand away - smiling and almost giggling - like he'd just gotten away with something.

I watched as the new burst of lubrication helped the dildo penetrate her even more. I was amazed at how accustomed she had already become to the size of it, with barely a grunt before taking most of its length deep inside of her.

Holding it firmly in place, Bill reached again for the vibrator. As he applied it to Jackie's clit, I watched as she approached her second orgasm.

I shifted my position some to zoom in on her squirming torso and didn't even notice when Jason stood up, dropped his shorts and underwear and moved in to grab hold of the bulb again. Then, as Bill brought her off, I heard Jason mutter something under his breath. I couldn't quite understand it, at the time, but later realized he'd said something like, "Come on, Bitch. Take that cum. You know you want it!" as he squeezed hard on the dildo's bulb, while Jackie squirmed in delight.

Like last time, Bill withdrew the dildo and set it aside. Then he stepped up to her face and laid his cock across her mouth, while Jason took his seat between her legs.

Jackie licked her chops and giggled when she felt Bill's cock head brush her lips. Immediately, she turned her head toward it, swirled her tongue around its perimeter to wet it, and sucked it into her maw.

Bill began to move his hips, feeding her only a few inches at a time, while she sucked him hungrily.

Following his lead, I saw Jason masturbating his stiffening cock at a similar pace, while his gaze was transfixed by Jackie's pussy.

Then, just before it appeared Bill might cum, he pulled out of my wife's drooling mouth, leaving a trail of precum along her cheek.

I shifted the camera focus directly on Bill's big dick, assuming that he would now fuck her like last time but, instead, Bill backed off and simply edged his cock.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason stand up and take his place between my wife's legs. As I switched the focus of my video over to her pussy, I noticed Jason's semi-hard cock was already filling the entire viewfinder. It was long and almost solidly Black in color with one huge vein running along the underside. I was amazed when he lifted it up by the shaft and dropped it down on top of her vulva like a hammer.

It looked "heavy", possibly even heavier than the latex dildo. I froze in place as he guided the head to her now gaping cunt, teasingly drawing little figure eight patterns around her opening in order to lubricate the tip of his cock with her juices.

At this point, it didn't look much bigger than the dildo but I had no idea how much larger it would get once he got hard. Part of me prayed it wouldn't get much bigger, yet part of me hoped it would. Mostly, I worried that she might notice something was amiss and complain.

As he worked it around her opening, he seemed to pause for a moment to admire her lovely pussy. Jason glanced over at Bill and whispered, "My God, this is even better than the video," while Jackie waited, listening to her music and oblivious to the conversation.

I had no idea what he was talking about and was immediately distracted when I saw Bill raise his hand, as if to signal that Jason should wait a second. Then I saw Bill fish out his phone from his pants and begin filming as well. Then, he seemed to signal to Jason that he was finally ready and to go ahead. Neither of them even bothered to look for my approval.

Jason's cock was still not fully hard, but had stiffened enough to be inserted. As Jason pressed the top of his partial erection down and in between her cunt lips, my eyes were drawn to the sight of Bill scurrying into position in order to get a closeup of the momentous event. By the time my eyes returned to my own viewfinder, Jason already had the head of his cock inside of her.

Jackie gasped, slurring her words, "Geez! I don't think I'll ever get tired of this thing! So big. Fills me up so good!" A few strokes later, she was biting her lower lip. Jason's cock was firming up inside of her and stretching her in ways that was obviously uncomfortable but, since she was already conditioned to expect that the dildo would ultimately give her nothing but pleasure, she just assumed it was her fault and that she was just a bit tighter than normal. She just needed to relax more, and so, she took a deep breath and pushed it out through puckered lips, as if she were a woman in labor.

It helped a lot and, a moment later, Jason slid in a good three more inches. "Oh my God," she squealed.

Jason slowly withdrew his cock a couple of inches and then quickly slid it back in, boring into her even further.

Jackie was, literally, panting as he repeated his slow withdrawal and quick insertion again and again. Each time, it seemed his cock was met with resistance, as her pussy created a stranglehold on his mostly stiff hardon. But, with each successful plunge, her muscles gave way and, little by little, grew more used to it. The more she adjusted to it, the wetter she became. Before long, she was taking him in nearly all the way.

Jackie was gasping in pleasure by the time she felt him bottom out against her cervix. Once that task was completed, Jason switched to a slower, more even pace, one that made Jackie shiver with each stroke.

Having accepted the entire length, she began relaxing and creaming all around the base of his cock. There was just one problem... Now that Jason was firmly inside of her, his cock began to expand in width as well.

Jackie couldn't understand what was going on. The increased pressure inside took her by surprise and caused her some internal distress - nothing painful, just enough to throw off the new grip her pussy muscles had established, and just enough to delay her rise towards orgasm.

She was being stretched like she'd never been stretched before. Pleasure nerves she didn't know she had were being activated. A moment later, her pussy made the final adjustment, and Jackie began sighing and moaning aloud, while drenching his cock with even more wetness. Her pussy re-established a firm and sufficiently wider grip on his monstercock, and her climb toward orgasm resumed.

"Oh my God, Ben. I think I'm falling in love with this fucking dildo!" Just as she said that, Jason slammed into her solidly. "Agh!" she cried out in surprise and ecstasy.

Jason then started up a regular and powerful fucking rhythm. With each stroke, he pulled nearly all the way out and then plunged all the way back in with a slight nudge up against her cervix. Soon, the gentle punch deep inside of her didn't even hurt. In fact, with each poke, her cervix seemed to dilate as if it were trying to capture the very tip of his urethra. A dozen or so strokes later, she could hold out no longer and began to cum.

I had to get a better look at this and swung around behind Jason, as I had with Bill the last time. I saw my wife's pussy spasm and clench, while Jason continued to rhythmically plow in and out of her. From this angle, I saw the stark contrast of her white creaminess gathering around the base of his black cock. I also saw his giant balls seemingly puffing up with each inward slam.

Jackie's orgasms came in multiple waves - one after the other - with brief breaks of ten seconds or less in between. Each time, her whole body trembled like she was being electrocuted. After a few minutes of this, she squealed and her pussy clamped down hard on his cock with her last burst of energy.

As a result, Jason's orgasm began. The large Black man grunted and I saw his giant, magnificent balls rise up and collapse, as he began to cum inside my wife. He plunged his massive cock into her at least a dozen times, each time holding himself still for a brief moment at the end of each stroke in order to plug up her cervix. I could see by the powerful pulsing of the now extremely pronounced vein along the underside of his cock, that he was filling her up with what had to be at least a gallon of cum.

Jackie's pussy felt it, wringing one last, weak cum out of her. Her drunk and happy brain had been so overloaded with pleasure that, a moment later, she simply passed out.

Then, Bill passed the camera over to Jason, who stood his ground, holding his cock firmly inside of her. Bill moved up to Jackie's head and resumed jacking off with one hand while turning her head towards his cock with the other. A minute later, he let go a massive load all over her face. After practically drowning her in cum, he then turned his aim to her breasts.

As he did, Jackie choked a tiny bit, waking herself up some. Her tongue shot out of her mouth to clean up the mess, and then she smiled as she recognized her new favorite snack. She smacked her lips as her tongue swirled around her mouth, swallowing as much as she could. Then she sighed and passed out again.

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers
12