Corrupting the Housesitter Pt. 01

Story Info
Lilly was only meant to watch the dog.
4k words
4.57
10.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the first house on the right. Black gates outside. Hard to miss."

That's what the message on Lilly's phone had said. "Hard to miss." Talk about an understatement. As if the eight-foot tall iron gates weren't conspicuous enough, the house itself was huge - maybe a hundred years old but with a sleek, smooth marble facade.

The light emanating from the house stood in stark contrast to the storm-black sky. The enormous master bedroom was visible even through the driving rain pouring down its wall-to-wall window on the second floor, but Lilly could see at least three more rooms along its side. It was no mansion but it was far more than she'd been expecting. And it was to be her home for the weekend.

She leaned out of her car and pressed the buzzer on the gate, looking into its spherical black camera. A friendly voice crackled over the speaker.

"Come on in!" The gates opened, and Lilly parked her battered Ford Fiesta on the gravel driveway. It was only three metres from her car to the front door, but her simple black playsuit was no match for the wind-enforced rain and she was soaked to the skin in seconds.

As she raised her fist to knock on the gigantic wooden door, it swung open. She recognised her host from his profile picture on the PetPals app. Ty was in his mid-30s, with blue eyes and a completely shaven head. But what his pictures hadn't conveyed was his charisma, and just how piercing those eyes were.

"You must be Lilly!"

"Ty?"

"The very same." Ty put out his hand and Lilly shook it gently. She was feeling strangely nervous all of a sudden. "Great to meet you."

Lilly was a youthful 19 years old, with pale white skin and naturally jet black hair. She had a cute septum piercing, and the rain-drenched cotton clung to her, revealing glimpses of the ornate tattoos on her thighs. Ty allowed himself a smile at the irony of such a beautiful young woman being in his house only because he would not be. PTyably for the best, he thought.

"Come in, come in, get dry." As Lilly walked through the door, a tiny puppy - some kind of chihuahua, she'd guessed from the pictures - bounded over and started excitedly jogging on its back legs, licking her hand.

"This is Nova," said Ty. "He likes you. Have you been doing this for long?"

"About a year now. I'll take care of him as if he were mine, but please let me know if you have any particular routines or -"

"He's very low-maintenance," Ty said, waving his hand dismissively. "All the instructions are in the app. Now, let me give you the tour."

Lilly had taken up dog sitting as a way to spend time with animals while she wasn't allowed to keep one in her student home, but it had soon become valuable time for her to escape from her housemates, the washing up, and the mold left untreated by an absentee landlord.

She'd never gotten as lucky as this, though. Ty's house was a luxurious bachelor pad, complete with an indoor hot tub accessible through the living room, which itself had at its centre a fully-stocked cocktail station with every type of liquor imaginable.

Having fired up the tub - "It takes a while to get going," he'd explained - Ty noticed Lilly's eyes her lingering on the bottles of spirits and syrups as the sound of whirring jets drifted through the house.

"You like a drink, I take it?" He asked.

Lilly froze. Some pet owners were extremely precious.

"Every now and then?" She tentatively replied.

"Well, I don't want to be a bad influence but please, do help yourself."

Lilly couldn't believe her luck. Her plans for a quiet night of studying were rapidly being replaced by visions of cocktails in the hot tub.

"I'll be back early on Sunday. Make yourself completely at home. Oh, and one more thing," Ty said kneeled down to pet Nova goodbye.

Lilly waited anxiously. This was usually where she was told not to sleep on the host's bed, or use their shower, or let the dog meet any people. They always waited until the very end to drop the mad shit on you.

"Please - have fun."

The door slammed, and he was gone.

Lilly went straight for the bar and checked the contents. Vodka, gin, tequila, triple sec and rum - everything she needed for a Long Island Iced Tea. As she went to sit on the sofa with her drink, it dawned on her that her wet clothes would soak the sofa. She drew the blinds, blocking the outside world, peeled off the playsuit and hung it on the radiator. Even her underwear was drenched. She took off her bra, turned up the thermostat and sat on Ty's sofa, the cool leather sticking to her skin.

One hour and three cocktails later, Lilly was still half-naked - two years of living in a shared house with her student friends meant she didn't take this sort of opportunity for granted and she was reveling in the sense of liberation. Nova was curled up next to her, asleep, and she felt truly relaxed.

Looking for a snack, she went to investigate Ty's kitchen. As she was rifling through his cupboards - health food and whey proteins, mainly - she noticed a drawer at the back of the room with a "no entry" sign and a child lock. The only drawer in the house equipped with such a device. Her curiosity got the better of her and, drunkenly fumbling with the lock, she popped it apart and slid open the drawer.

"Woah," she said to herself, out loud.

The drawer contained three large tupperware boxes. One was clearly full of weed; another appeared to have boxes of various prescription tablets - xanax, valium - but the third contained three glass vials, each full of what looked like extremely high-quality, finely crushed cocaine.

Lilly had never tried coke properly. She didn't like the effect it had on other people. But here, in a luxurious house, with only a dog to judge her... she picked up one of the vials. The lid was bisected by a slim pivot. She pushed it and a tiny scoop popped up. Classy. She took two small bumps, intending to put the vial back afterwards.

"Oh, shit," she said, out loud. The drug hit her brain almost instantly and she felt a wave of energy and happiness. This was damn good stuff. She grabbed a bottle of rum from the bar and took a swig, then used her phone to start playing her favourite hip-hop playlist through Ty's fancy wi-fi speaker system.

As Biggie Smalls blasted through the house, Lilly took another bump from the vial and danced back to the living room on a cloud of euphoria. She opened the door to the hot tub and found it bubbling away in full effect. Ceiling speakers piped in the music and the room had its own dimmer switch. Of course.

Rum in one hand, cocaine vial in the other, Lilly swaggered over to the hot tub. She placed the party favours on the side - just within reach of the tub - and turned down the lights to match the party spirit she felt in her head.

Swaying in time to the music, she slipped her underwear off as if stripping for an imaginary audience, then sunk into the warmth of the bubbling water. Even if the front door had been closer, she wouldn't have heard it over the music.

*******

"You really have made yourself at home."

Lilly had her eyes closed, savouring the coke she'd just inhaled and its drip down the back of her throat, when she heard Ty's voice.

She opened her eyes to find herself looking straight into his, as he leaned over the tub to pick up the vial. He glanced down at her pert, full breasts sitting halfway above the water, before standing back up and flipping the jar open.

Her stimulant-addled brain went into overdrive.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to take the piss I was just curious and I can pay you back, I only meant to try a little bit but- "

"But it's really fucking good, isn't it?" Ty smiled.

"I feel amazing," Lilly replied, audibly relieved.

"Well, I have bad news and good news," Ty said, inhaling two generous piles of coke. "My flight was canceled because of the storm, so the good news is that you're off-duty for the weekend."

"And the bad news is that I have to go home?"

Ty laughed. "Are you in any fit state to drive?"

Lilly shrugged, lifting her breasts out of the water.

"You should stay," he offered. "Although you might want to sit a little lower in that tub."

She realised how exposed she was, and immediately shrank under the water. Her face flushed red with embarrassment. She was making a fool of herself in front of Ty, she thought. He must be so unimpressed.

"No, the bad news is that I'll be crashing your solo party. If you don't mind."

Lilly's brain rushed. She knew, instinctively, that the power dynamic of letting this older man join her - naked! - was inappropriate. But something about it tripped a switch in her brain, the sheer fact that Ty was so forthright - so brazen - turned her on.

"Two's company," she said, invitingly. "But I should warn you that I'm... well, I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"The bubbles will cover you," he replied. "And I can avert my gaze."

There was a sly look on his face as he started to unbutton his shirt. "I will need you to do the same for a moment, though."

Lilly closed her eyes until she heard the splash of Ty climbing into the water.

"It's safe," he said. "Now pass that rum please."

When she opened them, Ty was sitting not quite next to her, but not quite opposite either. Within arm's reach. As she passed the bottle, her breasts emerged from the water again and she saw his eyes flicker down to them. She shifted in her seat, just high enough that her nipples peeked through the bubbles. Ty's gaze felt good.

******

The two of them sat in the tub, sharing the coke and bonding over Lilly's penchant for the 90s beats still filling the room, until time had lost all meaning. Ty's charm and the complete erasure of her inhibitions had left Lilly feeling flirtatious, flicking her dark hair and touching his arm.

She found herself opening up to him, the life experience with which his advice was infused making her see things in different ways. When she said her love life was a disaster, he'd laughed out loud.

"Why's that funny?"

"Because you're 19. Your lovelife is meant to be a disaster. It's called living."

"But my friends are all in relationships."

"Which they'll regret in ten years time, trust me. But come on, surely you get plenty of attention?"

"At first. But guys think I'm ..." she trailed off. Ty passed her the vial.

"They think you're what?" She took a big hit. Her inner monologue came tumbling out.

"Frigid. Timid. Scared. Something like that. I won't sleep with them until the third time we see each other. So it doesn't often get that far. Which makes me feel nervous about when it does, because the other girls are so much more experienced. I've never even given a blowjob!"

"Hey, it's OK," Ty said, putting his hands on her shoulders. "I remember what it was like."

"Boys these days watch so much porn, they expect you to do so much... stuff. And they're so... aggressive."

"Oh," Ty said, genuinely shocked. "I guess I don't remember what it was like. But you shouldn't ever do anything you don't want to do."

There was kindness in Ty's eyes as Lilly looked into their blue depths. A second passed.

They both moved simultaneously, launching into a forceful, passionate kiss. Lilly bit Ty's lip, then opened her mouth to feel the urgency of his tongue against hers. For a brief moment, they shared a connection which sent a tingle through Lilly's body and put goosebumps over her skin. The softness of her lips and the touch of her tongue were exquisite, and Ty felt himself growing hard.

Suddenly, Lilly pulled away.

"I can't... I don't really know what...," she stuttered. "I'm sorry." Ty nodded.

"I understand," he said, softly. "I should go."

He bent his elbows with his palms flat on the side of the tub. Pushing himself up, he straightened his arms and slowly rose out of the water.

"Oh, fuuuuck," Lilly gasped.

Ty was leaning against the edge of the hot tub, his hands by his side, directly opposite her. In her eyeline, pointing sharply upwards and completely erect, was the longest, thickest cock she had ever seen. Which admittedly wasn't saying much.

The shock and lust on Lilly's face was even better than Ty had been hoping. She looked hypnotised as she took the sight of him in, feeling herself getting turned on as she followed the veins of his thick, smooth shaft to where they met the raised ridge and dark, coarse skin of his head. Ty was circumcised, too - she'd never seen that in the flesh.

"Did I do that?" She asked. He nodded. The thought that her kiss alone had made him so hard causing her clit to tingle, making her wet even underwater.

Lilly stood up, water streaming over the curves of her breasts and dripping off the protruding tips of her hardened nipples. She stepped forward, putting one foot each side of Ty's outstretched legs and put her body against his. She kissed him again, her breasts pushing into his chest while the length of his cock pressed into her skin from base to tip.

She reached between them and wrapped her fingers around it - surprised and excited to feel its girth fill her grip - then slowly pushed downwards until it slid between her legs. As Ty's tongue stroked hers, the smooth skin of her shaved pussy stroked his shaft - gliding over him as she gently moved her hips, getting wetter and wetter.

Lilly was so turned on; she had never felt anything like the sensation of her clit moving between the smooth skin of Ty's shaft and the prominent ridge of his cut, swollen head. Ty could feel her lips opening to him, beginning to engulf his tip. His hands moved down her back, his nails lightly scratching her skin, until they reached her firm, toned ass.

Ty pulled away from Lilly's kiss, and held her body firmly in place. She couldn't move.

"What's the matter?" She sighed, squirming against his vice-like grip.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked.

"Fuck, yes. Yes!" She cried.

"I'm... bigger than average," he began. Lilly shrieked with laughter.

"Yeah, I had noticed."

"I don't want to hurt you," he explained. "There's lube upstairs."

But she was desperate to know what Ty felt like. She finally wriggled free of his hands, rocking her hips back until she felt the tip of his cock against her pussy. Pushing her welcoming, wet lips apart. She felt the way his head flared out to its full thickness. Not just pushing now - stretching. On the brink between pleasure and pain.

Her tight, wet welcome was irresistible and Ty needed to feel it embrace him further. He pushed into Lilly, just half an inch or so. That ridge she'd been so fascinated by finally entered her, feeling every bump of its outline pressing her from inside. She let out a sharp cry and instinctively pulled back until he slipped out of her.

"I did try to warn you," said Ty. Without uttering a word, Lilly put her hands on his hips and dropped back into the water. With Ty standing and Lilly sitting, his cock was level with her face and she pulled him towards her until it was almost touching her lips. His head was slick and wet from where it had been inside her. She wrapped her fingers around it, coating them, using it as lubrication to stroke the shaft.

Ty felt Lilly's breath on him as she opened her mouth, then her tongue as she curiously licked the underside of his tip. He watched her, looking carefully at the giant cock in her hand. Thinking.

"You know, as long as you don't use your teeth," Ty said, running his hand through her black hair and stroking her face."You can't really go wrong."

Lilly covered her teeth with her lips, opened as wide as she could, and took Ty into her mouth. She looked up and straight into his eyes as she began to move her head back and forth, taking more of him each time.

"Use your tongue," he commanded. She obeyed, the texture of him a new and exciting feeling as the pleasure on his face turned her on even more.

"You're a natural," Ty moaned, watching Lilly's lips reach the middle of his cock. But his head was in the back of her throat and she pulled away suddenly, gagging. Dribbling.

Ty stepped out of the tub and offered Lilly his hand. She stood up, wiped the spit from around her mouth, and took it.

"Come here." He wasn't asking. She stepped up onto the edge and he pulled her backwards, lifting her off her feet and catching her in his arms.

Ty carried Lillly through the house and upstairs, his hard cock pressing into her skin the whole way.

*************

The lights in the bedroom were so low that Lilly couldn't see anything beyond the giant bed. She was laying across the middle on her back, where Ty had carefully placed her. It was quiet, quiet enough that she heard the sound of a drawer rattle open and the soft pop of a plastic bottle cap

She offered no resistance to his hand sliding under her left knee and gently lifting it. Without instruction or thought, she raised the other until her legs were open wide; wide enough that Ty could kneel between them. The warmth of his skin against the inside of her thighs.

Lilly had never used lube before and the slightly cool, slippery sensation made her inhale sharply. The initial shock quickly gave way as she realised Ty was stroking her, moving the tip of his thumb in tiny circles over her clit while his fingers glided over the sensitive skin of her labia. It felt good, sending waves of pleasure across her body.

"Please... more...," she moaned, pushing against his hand slightly - just enough for two fingers to meet the warmth of her pussy, drawing them inside her. She gasped with pleasure.

Ty could feel Lilly getting wetter, opening up as he curled his fingertips up to find her g-spot. Perhaps she was ready. Lilly felt his fingers slide out of her and immediately, before she could react, the tip of his cock took their place. Coated in lube, the skin felt so good against her pussy as it pushed her open.

"Do you want my cock?" Ty was leaning over her now, whispering in her ear.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"Say it."

"I want it..."

"You want what?"

She'd never had to say it outright before.

"I ... I want..."

"Don't forget the magic word."

Lilly felt him slowly pulling out. She couldn't take it anymore.

"I want your cock. Plea-"

The last word was only halfway out of her mouth when she felt Ty's slick, thick, erection prise her apart. This time, though, the head entered her effortlessly - its curved, ribbed form so, so good as it stroked her inside followed by the silky skin of his shaft, stretching her further still until she felt completely full.

Ty was amazed at how easily Lilly's body accepted him. He was almost entirely inside her when she started to push him back. He began to fuck her slowly, testing her limits, pulling further back with each stroke.

"Tell me how it feels," he said.

"So... good," Lilly moaned. "I've never... without a condom... your skin..."

She gave into the pleasure, the head of Ty's cock pushing against her g-spot as it squeezed in and out of her. He stroked her clit in time with his thrusts and she felt her orgasm building from the outside, spreading over her pussy and deep inside.

Her eyes closed and her breathing became rapid and shallow. Ty increased his pace, his own climax also approaching.

The orgasm took Lilly by surprise, and she screamed as her muscles tensed. Inside her, she felt Ty's cock growing even more as her spasms squeezed it. She threw her arms around him and he felt her whole body shake, then relax.

She opened her eyes to see Ty's face straining with pleasure. He started to tremble, and she felt his shaft thTybing inside her.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned. It wasn't a question.

But Lilly had never let a guy finish inside her before and although it was a night of firsts, she wanted a different one.

"Not inside me!" She shouted, pushing herself up on one arm and using the other hand to push Ty back.

12