Corrupting the Innocent: Lisa 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked lovingly at the bright pink crotch tattoo declaring me as Daniel's property, my internal conflict long forgotten. I wanted to change more, and completely leave the old Lisa Lauderdale behind, so I blurted it out.

"Can I get another piercing?"

Both men looked at me in surprise, and Daniel chuckled.

"Well, aren't you eager this time? Sure, I'll even let you choose."

I pouted but swiftly shook off the disappointment of having a choice, and fully focused on choosing something my man would appreciate. As I scrutinized the displayed jewelry, I noticed a couple of thick nipple rings and looked at my inny bitty titties.

I clearly felt my long, pink nipples harden as I imagined how these piercings would look on them. I fought hard not to touch my crotch at the thought of Daniel violently pulling on the rings and torturing my sensitive bits.

"I... I want those nipple rings." I whispered to Daniel.

But old Mike seemed to have heard it too, and both men looked at me like some common whore. For some reason, I liked that a lot.

...

Soon, I had two large and thick silver rings dangling from my newly pierced nipples, and boy, did that hurt. I'd done my best, but I still let out a painful cry, only for Daniel to hold my hand.

After experiencing how violent this man could be, I didn't know how genuine his concern was anymore; but I still felt happy and comforted.

He was there for me, and we were on this journey together.

...

The next day, I went to class as normal, except I had to wear baggy clothes while my tattoo and piercings healed, which sucked. I felt less attention from the boys, and it was driving me insane.

Unknowingly, I'd become addicted to their stares, and not sensing any that morning felt terrible.

By the end of the second period, I finally couldn't take it anymore; I bought a lighter from the drugstore nearby and hid in an alley. I was about to light my first cigarette ever.

Thinking of Daniel's reaction, I also started recording a video of myself.

As I looked at the flickering flame, I lit the other end of the cigarette and slowly put the filter on my purple, glossy lips. I quickly inhaled the smoke into my lungs, only to burst out coughing right after.

Yet despite coughing and sniffling, I felt relaxed for the first time that day and even euphoric. A few cheek-hollowing drags later, I knew this delicious smoke would be my friend for a long time to come. I also developed an interest in the more "dangerous" kinds of substances...

A while later, as my heel crushed the cigarette butt, I sent the recording to Daniel; I had a feeling he would bust a nut or two to that video and giggled. On a whim, I also sent it to Ken.

Perhaps both men would be busting a nut to me soon. I smirked and got wet as I thought of myself as the sole object of their desires and fetishes.

Who knew it felt so good to be fap material?

... ...

...

Finally, the school week was over, and it was time for Ken to drop by so we could work on our project (which I was clueless about). That said, we were both expecting much more to come out of this 'study session'.

I'd already discussed this with Danny, and he gave me lots of advice on how to bring Ken's bitchy girlfriend to her knees.

"I believe Stephanie is impossible to change right now."

Hearing that, I looked askance at him.

"Come on now, you two hate each other, plus she's too uptight. But if she sees her boyfriend about to be stolen away, some well-timed suggestions can completely mold her to your, and my, liking."

It seemed I still couldn't compare to a master manipulator like my boyfriend.

Nevertheless, I was determined to steal Ken away from his girlfriend and have him help me corrupt her, and today would be an essential step in that process.

I'd just put the finishing touches on my makeup when the doorbell rang. I quickly saw the guest in; in front of me stood a nervous Ken, looking torn between guilt and excitement. I rolled my eyes at his cowardly behavior.

Having come this far, the little pervert wasn't fooling me. Wearing my tall white platform boots, we were the same height, but I felt that he was both shorter and frailer than my petite form.

"Come on in, Ken! My goodness, I didn't think you'd actually come, what with Stephanie and all, but I'm sure glad you did."

I giggled cutely and pulled the flustered boy inside as I purposely reminded him of his unfaithfulness.

'I wonder if he'll change his mind and go back to his girlfriend?'

Just as I had that thought, Ken once again managed to make me look down on him.

"Thanks for inviting me, b-beautiful. I didn't tell Steph about us; I mean, you know."

He clearly tried to appear confident, but I saw through his act. Cute, but I had to make him aware of his place.

"Mmhmm, I know indeed. After all, Stephanie won't give you what you need, poor thing."

I closed the door behind him and guided him to my room. Once there, I had him sit on the floor while I sat on my bed, reaffirming the power dynamic between us. We could feel each other's breaths, but I noticed him often looking down from my eyes. I followed his gaze, and he seemed mesmerized by the outline of my newly pierced, perky nipples poking through my shirt.

'The sneaky pervert.'

Smirking, I put my fake nails in front of his mouth and wiggled my fingers, lightly scratching his lips in the process.

"Lick it."

I extended my index finger and ordered Ken while looking into his panicked eyes.

He visibly gulped before slowly parting his lips. I felt my cunt gushing as his tongue brushed against my pink nail, and he took all of it in his mouth.

I almost didn't notice when he started licking my finger tip, but that woke me up as I took my hand away. He kept pushing his head forward, so I scowled at him and pushed his face away with my boot. I took care not to hurt him, of course.

I wasn't Daniel.

Ken looked at me in confusion.

"You don't get to lick my fingers yet."

We locked gazes, mine cold and dominant, his meek and submissive.

"Yes, Lisa."

"Uh-uh, it's not Lisa anymore for you, is it? What should you be calling me?"

I felt the choice to him, and I had a feeling he wouldn't disappoint me.

"Y-Yes... my Goddess."

He looked down, acknowledging me as his Goddess. Not bad, not bad at all.

My pussy approved.

I proceeded to remove my tight pants, but I kept my platforms on. The view of my slender, bare legs seemed to invigorate my new boytoy. Well, that and the black thong barely covering my honey pot.

"Start from my boots. Starting today, you must earn every inch of my body. Understood?"

He clearly shivered, then obediently bent down. Tongue out, he still hesitated for a moment before closing his eyes and shamefully kissing the tips of my platforms.

I couldn't describe the euphoria I felt at that instant; the control I had over this wimp was exhilarating. Besides, he couldn't fool me; beyond the shy act, the little pervert was probably enjoying this even more than me.

Pathetic as he may be, having a man desiring--no, craving me so much was amazing, and I started frantically rubbing my clit over my thong. I wasn't about to give him the privilege of seeing my heavenly cunt, let alone pleasuring it, on day one.

He clearly saw what I was doing, but he kept licking while looking, so I didn't mind. At least the pervert was smart. Obviously, Ken licking my boot wasn't giving me any physical pleasure, but the euphoria from his submission was insane. My fingers picked up their pace, and I soon found myself on the verge of bliss.

'I guess Daniel made me fucked up like him. Oh shit oh fuck, Ohhhhh!'

My digits moved like lightning as the pleasure mounted and reached a crescendo.

I saw myself squirting for the first time as I leaned on the wall, legs shaking.

The clear liquid sprayed onto Ken's face.

"Oh, fuck slave, drink it! Drink your Goddess' holy water!"

"Y-Yes, yes!!"

He looked ecstatic as he opened his mouth and gulped the last few jets. Then, without waiting for my orders, he bent down and started licking the juices on my boots. Any other time, I'd have been disgusted, but I actually liked the sight, and I even stomped on his head with my free heel to further humiliate him.

"Fucking pathetic."

"I'm sorry, I'm so pathetic. I don't deserve you, my Goddess." He kept fanatically licking my juices.

I couldn't help but berate this slave, but he seemed to take it as a compliment, and I shook my head in defeat.

'It seems I'd underestimated how perverted this fucker really is.' I smirked. I really enjoyed humiliating and using him.

"Whose juices are tastier, slave, mine, or your girlfriend's?"

His earlier hesitation was all but gone as he looked up at me.

"Yours are so much tastier."

"Who's prettier?"

"You are, goddess. She's nothing compared to you."

I suddenly slapped him, hard.

"What a joke. You're not only a fucking cheater, you're even insulting her behind her back."

He seemed to awaken from a dream and stayed silent.

'The fact that he isn't looking for excuses is somewhat respectable, I suppose.'

I crouched down and touched his lips with my long nails.

"Suck."

He immediately started sucking on my fingers like they were the most delicious dessert, and this time he didn't try to go further.

"Smart slave. As a reward, I'll let you remove my boots."

"Thank you, Goddess."

He carefully removed my boots one by one, as if afraid of breaking a vase. It was both adorable and arousing. As soon as my feet in stockings came into view, the little pervert's nose flared up.

"How do you like my feet, you wimpy shit? Are you fucking sniffing them?"

He seemed too engrossed, feeling them up and sniffing them, to answer his Goddess' questions. Displeased, I pushed a foot right into his groin, which made him grunt like a beast. It actually gave me goosebumps.

At least he had some masculinity left in him.

"Get rid of those pants and show me your pathetic thing, hurry up."

He obediently removed his pants and boxers.

I'd once wondered why he looked so excited but wouldn't sport a raging boner. Now, I realized I was mistaken; it wasn't that he didn't get hard, but that his wimpy penis was too small to be seen through his pants, hard or not.

I was no expert on dick sizes, at least not yet, but this one was below average in length and absolutely pathetic in girth.

It might fit between my toes, for fuck's sake!

"...Awww. Pfft, that's hilarious. What's with that little worm of a dick? And you still call yourself a man?"

I mocked him as he hung his head. That made me feel bad for some reason, and I stroked his head like a puppy.

"It seems you're insecure about it, but don't worry. I wasn't expecting much anyway."

That seemed to comfort him a little, but it also hurt his ego more, and he blushed while I giggled. I slowly pressed my foot into his tiny, erect dick. As I kept teasing him, he finally started begging for release.

"Um, Goddess, please... Please press your foot harder and faster, let me cum with your beautiful feet."

"Hmmm, I wonder if I should."

"Please, mistress, queen, goddess!"

After he begged me for a few more minutes, I decided this was enough and quickly stroked his little thing between my toes.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long before spurt after spurt of warm jizz coated my feet.

I brought my feet to my mouth and curiously tasted his sperm, which seemed to send him to heaven as his gaze stayed on me. I savored his sperm for a second before swallowing it.

Why on earth did I... like the taste?

"Fucking disgusting and stinky jizz."

I lied.

"Also, when are you gonna stop cumming? You're just the gift that keeps giving, huh?"

Compared to Danny's single jet of clear white sperm, Ken just kept going, and his was much more abundant, pungent and thick.

I always thought of Ken as a disgusting wimp, and Daniel was my everything. I never thought that their ejaculations, of all things, would shake this view. Ken's sperm had this sort of manly taste, despite his small dick size.

And, oh my god, the amount was insane.

The man was still cumming!

Shaking my head in denial, I swiftly brought my foot down and wiped the rest of his cum on his own shirt.

'Still, I guess I wouldn't mind drinking his sperm again. Shit.'

I licked my lips, and, in order to remove the addictive taste from my mouth, I grabbed the even more addictive cigarette from my nightstand.

I lit it and took a deep, cheek-hollowing puff under Ken's transfixed gaze.

That did the trick, and helped me relax too. As my sweet lips parted and I breathed the smoke out in Ken's direction, he breathed it in, and his flaccid cock sprang to attention again, as if he hadn't just cum two minutes ago. 

'They share more fetishes than I thought. Also, this cheater sure recovers fast. That's a little annoying.' I frowned.

I felt bad about cutting our playtime short without giving Ken another release, but I didn't feel like playing with him anymore.

I was feeling slightly guilty and wanted to see my Danny as soon as possible, but we still had to do this shitty project.

Ken was more observant than I expected, however, and he seemed to pick up on my intentions. He put his underwear and pants back on.

"L-Let's get started on the project?"

"Yeah, thanks. I'm not a nerd like you, so you'll do most of it, mkay?"

I said. In truth, I had long fallen behind on my coursework, and I just didn't feel like catching up. I left most of the work to Ken, who seemed happy to do this for his goddess.

Well, he did have some qualities, his tiny cock notwithstanding.

The next few hours flew by as Stephanie's cheating boyfriend worked on my project. For my part, I was fixing my makeup, watching fashion videos, and occasionally chiming in with some opinions whenever I understood something.

Honestly, I felt pampered and stupid, but that was fine, right?

I'd always looked down on the stereotypical bimbo sluts at school, who seemed to get away with just about anything and cruised through life by virtue of their big 'assets' and sex appeal.

Now, I realized I'd been jealous of them all along.

Over the next few hours, I smoked two more cigarettes and filled the room with delicious smoke, which Ken seemed to both appreciate and dislike, as it made him cough a few times. I found it amusing and didn't open the windows on purpose.

Ken's submission did something to me that was entirely different from mine to Daniel; it made me more mischievous, and amplified my desire to be a bad bitch.

...

Eventually the project was done, no thanks to me. As I walked him out, I gave Ken a kiss on the cheek as a reward.

"If you keep being a good boy, maybe next time it'll be on the lips. I'm going to get them filled, and by then I'm sure your girlfriend's thin, chapped lips will never satisfy you again."

I giggled and winked at him.

He blushed at that and seemed quite expectant. In reality, I wanted to get lip filler because I felt that plump lips would feel better on Danny's big, fat cock.

'Well, that and because I need more fake beauty, so I can completely win over Ken's heart and cock.'

But Ken didn't need to know that.

Once my boy-toy left, I swaggered to Daniel's room in high spirits. He seemed busy on his computer, so I sneakily stepped behind him. I suddenly put my face in front of his and shouted.

"Bouah!"

He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice you coming in? So, that guy left?"

I pouted.

"Come on, you could've pretended to be surprised! He left, and it was really exciting. Don't worry, he only got to see and feel my feet."

I didn't tell him about me tasting his sperm, and I didn't mention the kiss on the cheek either. I felt a little guilty about those. Well, deep inside, I wanted to do a lot more stuff with Ken, who, while pathetic and a cheater, proved to be affectionate, sweet, and oh so submissive.

Besides, I called him a cheater, but it made me feel good that he'd cheat on his girlfriend with me, and it seems I'm a bit of a cheater too. After all, I might also give him rewards that could potentially go very far, and I had no plans to tell my boyfriend.

My cunt gushed at the thought of being such a whore, but I couldn't stop myself.

The stimulation was too strong, and it felt so good to be bad.

Daniel had awakened all this in me, and he would have to take responsibility. He had marked me as his, but I needed more attention--like, way more attention.

...

That evening, at my boyfriend's behest, I tried vodka for the first time.

As much as I enjoyed the feeling of drunkenness, drinking strong liquor while having no resistance led to me sleeping early and having no fun with Danny.

The next day was a Sunday, so I was pretty excited to take another step into depravity. Unfortunately, Daddy--I mean Danny, was busy all morning, making calls for his PhD.

Bored, I grabbed my favorite bright pink "BimboLove" nail polish and painted my toenails. I'd also bought a few silver toe rings that gave me a cute but naughty look, so I put those on while at it.

'Oh yeah, these babies look really good on my white, pretty feet.'

That done, I was still bored, so I texted Ken while smoking in my room.

He was doing coursework, and throughout our chat, he kept reminding me to do mine too. It got so annoying that I decided to shut him up, and sent him a picture of my newly pierced puffy nipples.

As I waited for his reaction, he unexpectedly texted that Stephanie had called him and he was busy talking to her, but didn't mention my first nude ever.

I was pissed. So he'd rather answer his bitchy girlfriend, than continue our conversation?

Then again, Ken never got to see my nipples when he came by, and if I knew that little pervert at all, he would be busy jacking off, even if his girlfriend called him.

Would he actually stoop so low as to jack off to another girl while talking with Steph?

I had to know.

I quickly texted him, "If you don't call me in 3 seconds, we're done. Who'll you choose, me or your precious girlfriend?"

I'm pretty sure not a second had gone by before I got a call from the cheater. He knew his priorities: I was his priority, and I liked that.

When he was worshiping my feet, I could've had him break up with Steph if I'd wanted. But I needed him as her boyfriend; after all, she was my next target, and having an insider's help would be great.

Back to the present, I smirked as the panicked, sweaty Ken came into view.

"Hii. Oh my, why are you sweating? Weren't you just on the phone? Hmmm?"

"U-um-"

His eyes roamed about as he searched for an excuse, but I ruthlessly shut him down.

"Unless you were fucking masturbating to my lovely nipples. While talking to your girlfriend, too."

"I-I'm sorry, mistress. But Steph's so boring, and that picture made me s-so hard. Your nipples are so pink, so large despite your small frame, they're just so beautiful. And, um, the rings fit so well, thick and shiny, you look both innocent and erotic. I couldn't help it. Steph would've never noticed."

I found myself blushing at the sincere, albeit weird, compliments. And hearing him insult his girlfriend made me wet.

This wasn't the first time Ken plucked at my fucked-up heartstrings, and I enjoyed it a lot.

So I decided to reward him.

"Switch the camera, and show me how you fap. Because I'm so generous, I'll let you see them in real time. Drink them in, you fucking wimp."

"T-thank you, Goddess!"

I pulled my shirt up and showed my nipples to my boy-toy. In return, I saw his hand rapidly stroking his tiny dick.

"Did you just hang up on your girlfriend with no explanation?"

"Yes, um, she's texting me."