Corrupting the Innocent Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of her corruption...
1.8k words
4.39
23.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had been on a few dates with Anna over the last few weeks and she had proven very submissive. They had met on a kink website and started chatting, almost immediately they had found an instant attraction to each other. They had begun by chatting online and he couldn't believe that she hadn't found someone already. She was around five foot three inches tall, petite (which was to his liking), amazing 38D breasts that he could watch and play with all day. Her long brown hair she often had plaited into a ponytail which he could just imagine gripping but it was her eyes that captured him every time.

Her brown eyes, that were always downcast except when he commanded her to look at him, were amazingly expressive. He could see straight into her soul, her need to please, and how much satisfaction she got from obeying him. She looked so terribly innocent but the conversations they had enjoyed and some of the photos she had sent him had shown a hidden fire inside her. The first time they had gone on a date it had been all he could do not to take her then and there but they had enjoyed drinks and the cinema. The next time they went for drinks and a night out and this time was a meal in a quiet country pub. But this time was different - this time she would be staying over at his house.

Nick was dressed in smart casual clothes, a t-shirt, suit jacket and new jeans bought specially for tonight. She was hopefully going to be dressed as her Sir had requested... As Nick pulled up to her house he saw her stood in the doorway. Framed by the light from inside she looked stunning. Her gorgeous long legs were emphasized by the heels she was wearing. She had on the dress she had said she was ordering. A short black skirt attached to a patterned backless top with thin straps running down.

She had black stockings that ran the length up her legs and he knew she was wearing a garter belt as he had bought it for her the week before when they had arranged this evening. Black and red crotchless lingerie underneath that he was sure would be absolutely stunning when he saw it later. Her long hair was straightened and down her back and looked stunning. She was blushing slightly and shyly as he walked up to her.

"Hello Beautiful!" He said with a smile as he took her overnight bag. He slid one arm around her, loving the feel of her soft skin against his fingers as he caressed her spine. She sighed and leaned into him, her head on his shoulder.

"Sir..." She whispered as she leant against him.

"Let's get this show on the road!"

Nick led her down the path to his car and opened the door for her, ever the gentleman as he put her bag in the boot. Her long legs seemed to go on forever as she swivelled to get in the car without flashing the neighbours. He slid in next to her leaned over. Taking her hair in his hand he kissed the side of her neck.

"Tonight you are mine Princess..."

"Yes Sir..." She smiled shyly back at him, meeting his eyes.

Nick started the car and drove slowly down the country lanes to the pub he knew. They chatted - he was gentle but firm as he could tell she was nervous. It was out in the sticks and had the most amazing food and drinks. Pulling into the car park he stopped for a minute and lent over opening the glove box to fish out what he had hidden inside there earlier in the evening. It was the vibrating egg that he had purchased the day before on a whim. It was one that he could control wirelessly from his phone.

She blushed crimson but without him saying a word obediently spread her legs. He smiled and kissed her deeply, his free hand stroking the inside of her thighs, marvelling at the soft skin he had been waiting so desperately to touch. As he kissed her he slowly teased her clit for the very first time - she almost came on the spot she was so wet. He gently spread the panties slit and slid the egg inside her, aware that the most she had been stretched in the last couple of years was buy a thin toy. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her.

He turned the egg on to its lowest setting and watched as she came for him the first time. She moaned and her breath came in little gasps and squeaks that he loved! Drawing back slightly he left it on the lowest setting and slipped out of the car. She stepped out of the car unsteadily - though it was nothing to do with the strappy heels she was wearing. Taking her arm gently he led her inside the pub to the table he had reserved. At the back of the pub in the recesses where they could be alone they sat and he ordered her a rose wine which she sipped eagerly when it arrived, calming her nerves.

They quickly ordered the food and fell to chatting, she explaining what she wanted to do in the future if she had the chance, the places she wanted to see and all the other things that flitted through her mind. She seemed to be growing used to the low vibrations coming from her pussy so with a cheeky grin Nick turned it up one notch. She blushed crimson again. He loved that blush that spoke of the innocence he would corrupt and her breathing became less controlled. At that moment the food arrived so he turned it back down so she could enjoy the meal.

They ate in almost silence with just a few continued comments between bites of the delicious food. Nick tried not to sit and stare but she was beautiful as she ate, occasionally pushing one stray piece of hair back. They finished and chatted quietly as the plates were cleared. Her drink finished, Nick ordered her another small one as he didn't want her drunk, he slowly sipped his lemonade and admired the gorgeous view in front of him.

They decided against dessert as they both were eager to take this to the next stage. Paying the bill Nick walked her outside. The sun had faded now although it was still quite light. It was a warm summer's night as they walked into the car park; the gathering night did nothing to affect the warm air. Nick pressed her firmly against the car, his body wedged between her legs. He was sure she could feel his growing hardness pressed against her stomach as he kissed her. His fingers twisted in her lovely hair as he took tight hold. His lips firm against hers as he flicked the egg up several notches. She sagged against him almost crying out. Her moans muffled by his mouth and her body kept upright by the metal of the car and the heat and strength of his body against hers.

She came hard and he held her safe as she shook against him. Kissing her softly he turned the egg back down and held her until her legs stopped shaking, his kisses soft all over her neck and lips. Once she had regained her composure he helped her open the door and slide into the car. As he walked round to the other side he turned the egg back to a medium throbbing setting and as he opened the door was rewarded with the breathy sighs and moans that indicated how excited she was.

He slid in beside her and stroked his fingers up the insides of her parted legs. Her thighs were almost wet now and she was soaking. Licking his fingers he slid them inside her feeling the throbbing egg then pressed them to her lips which she greedily sucked. He started the car... it was getting too much now, he needed to get her back to his house as he had been painfully hard for the last two hours. He drove home as fast as he dared, aware that the most beautiful girl he had seen was edging next to him the entire journey.

As they arrived at his house he shut the egg off, eliciting a whimper of protest from her as she stared at him, longing and need evident in her eyes. He grabbed her bag from the boot and helped her stagger into the house. In his front room he pressed her to the wall dropping the back. He kissed her hard and lifting her skirt slid two fingers inside, removing the egg and dropping in on the table behind him. He pushed her roughly to her knees and obediently she sank down. Her fingers eagerly fumbling with the belt and button on his jeans, then the zip, sliding his jeans down to his knees she was confronted by his shaft, tenting the front of his boxers in an enthusiastic way.

She stroked her fingers the length of his cloth covered cock making him shiver then hooking her fingers in the elastic slowly drew his underwear down, exposing his thick and throbbing cock to her greedy eyes. She slowly licked the head, almost hesitantly then at his softly worded command she took his length into her mouth. He sighed. He had wanted this for so long and it felt just as amazing as he had hoped it would. She took his length to the back of her throat and beyond. Hi fingers twisted in her hair, his need was too urgent, he slowly fucked her mouth, she worked hard to accommodate him but his shaft was thick. He speeded up as she tried to smile around her Sir's cock. He was too close now, with a few moments to warn her he gasped that he was about to fill her beautiful mouth and she bobbed her head faster with his tightly gripping hands. She cupped his balls and that pushed him over the edge, his cock exploding with what felt like a gallon of cum filling her mouth. Stream after stream burst forth from his cock and he sagged against the wall as he saw spots. The intensity of his climax surprised him - as did the fact that his beautiful submissive didn't miss a drop, swallowing it all down with pride.

He helped her to her feet and kissed her forehead gently. His fingers slowly went to the straps on her dress loosening them, slipping it down to leave her naked from the waist up. Below that was the garter belt, crotch-less red silk panties, stockings and heels. She did look truly stunning.