Corruption

Story Info
Happy couple explores their wild side.
4k words
3.5
43.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my fiancee Carrie out for her twenty-first birthday. We went bar hopping and got pretty drunk, she more than I. Just before midnight, at a bar near the university, she suggested we go to a strip club.

This took me by surprise. Carrie is not conservative. She’s pretty liberal and liberated, a college feminist with pretty radical politics. But she’d never suggested anything like it and I had always assumed she would despise anyone who went to those places. Which is why I never told her about any of my trips to those pleasure palaces.

I didn’t answer the question immediately. First I stared across the table at her. She had long brown hair and a cute, innocent face that reminds me of Natalie Portman. She had a nice, young body but was not well-endowed, simply pretty. In fact, pretty just about summed her up. Nice is another word that came to mind when you looked at her. I’d been sleeping with her for a year and had just proposed two weeks earlier. As for me, I was twenty-five, beginning work on a Ph.D in American History while I taught at the community college, really in love with Carrie.

"Well?" She prompted me, just barely audible over the blaring music. She giggled ridiculously just like she always does when she’s been drinking

"Won’t it piss you off?" I yelled over the table at her.

"Why would it?" She asked incredulously, as if nobody would ever think a woman might get angry over this.

"Well, there’ll be a lot of nude, attractive women traipsing around and I’ll probably want to look at them."

She shrugged and smiled stupidly.

What the hell, I thought.She’ll probably never be this drunk again.

The place was called Playland. We entered hand in hand and I heard her gasp when she saw the tables and the nude and nearly nude women patrolling the aisles or grinding their asses against men’s laps. On the stage a blonde was sliding upside down, face first, toward the floor.

We took a table in the middle. I felt a little strange bringing a woman but I soon discrened that she was not the only female customer in the place. One of them was even being entertained, not too far away, by a dancer.

I looked at Carrie’s face. It was unreadable. I thought maybe she was disgusted and wanted to leave.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She turned her face toward me and gave me her sweetest smile.

"Yes. I like it."

I was already really turned on, not so much by the dancers but at her being here with me, looking at the women with me. Impossible fantasies flowed through my mind.

Stay calm, I told myself.

I watched Carrie out of the corner of my eye. She was taking it all in: watching the stage, the lap dancers and the men. Her face appeared emotionless from my vantage. A few minutes passed.

"Would you like a dance?"

I turned to find a beautiful, cinnamon-skinned, oriental girl with very false, very wonderful, breasts standing next to me. She was clad in nothing more than a g-string. I gulped and turned to Carrie.

Asking permission, I thought and heard the crack of the whip somewhere.

Carrie’s smile was radiant.

"Hey, Karen." She said to the dancer.

I turned back, my eyes wide. "Karen" was smiling back at Carrie. "My name is Jade here. How are you doing?"

"Great." Exclaimed Carrie, her eyes shining and drunken.

I looked confusedly back and forth.

"Karen’s in my Lit class." Carrie explained.

"I don’t have a lot of time." Karen said. I looked back at her as she looked back at me. "Would you like a dance?" She smiled.

"Yes, he would." Carrie answered for me. "Pay her, Tim."

I pulled out ten dollars, laid it on the table. Just then the next song began and I got one hell of a dance.

The first thing Karen did was bend over, put her hands on my knees and bring her face close enough to kiss. She smiled and then arched back, expertly bringing her chocolate nipples within a centimeter of my face before beginning to sway and writhe before me. She spun around and lay back all at once and put her head on my shoulder, arms around my head, waist thrust out, away from me.

"Look at Carrie." She whispered, her lips brushing against my ear. I was desperately hard. I turned to Carrie and saw her eyes roving Karen’s body. When she finally looked at me she smiled, but now the sweetness and the dumb drunkeness was gone. She looked like she wanted to fuck.

Just then Karen brought her ass down hard against my cock and started to dance with it. Incredibly, she seemed to have grabbed it with her buttocks and was moving it. A little sideways, then the other way, now down, then up. I thought I would come right there. She slowed then and put her arms back around my head and lay her head on my shoulder. She started to tell me how she wanted me to fuck her while Carrie watched. Her hands roamed my legs, her thumbs sweeping just millimeters from my dick.

Suddenly it was over and she was putting the ten bucks in her g-string. "Thank you." She said smiling. I pulled out another ten. "A dance for the lady?" I asked.

Karen looked questioningly at Carrie. "Is it okay."

Carrie started to blush but nodded.

Karen smiled and gave her the same dance I got. Karen even lay her head on Carrie’s other shoulder so that I could see the look on my fiancee’s face as Karen talked in her ear. Carrie closed her eyes and stopped smiling, leaving her lips parted, breathing through the mouth. I watched her chest rise and fall dramatically.

When the dance was over Karen smiled and said "See ya in class" before she strutted away.

"Whadja think?" I asked Carrie.

Carrie looked at me very seriously and said, "I loved it." She put her hand on my knee under the table.

Later Karen came out on stage and did a great dance. I got lap a dance from a blonde and Carrie enjoyed her as well. Then we went back to my place and fucked all night, talking about all sorts of things I thought I would never hear out of her mouth.

"I want you to fuck other women." She said again and again as we screwed. " I want you to be unfaithful. I want to smell them on you when you come home."

In the morning, before I left for class, she called me back to the bedroom.

"I still mean it, you know."

"Still mean what?" I asked, pulling on my coat.

"I want you to be unfaithful."

I raised an eyebrow.

"I’m serious." She said, pulling the sheet down so that I could see all of her. "That wasn’t just the liquor talking. I want you to fuck other women. I want that to be part of our life. I want to live like that. I want our marriage to be different."

"Okay." I said unbelievingly. I figured she would change her tune. "I think you want to fuck other women as well."

"That’s true." She said stone faced, her hands sliding down over her small breasts to her waist.

I went to class feeling like I had woken up in another reality.

That afternoon I came home and found Carrie there making dinner.

"How was your day?" I asked, kissing her cheek and wondering what that funny smell was on her.

She didn’t answer but instead dropped what she was doing and gave me an open mouth kiss. I dropped my bag and returned the passion. After a few seconds she pushed me gently away and returned to stirring the spaghetti noodles.

"I’m having the best day of my life." She said.

As she cooked she told me the story of seeing Karen in their American Literature class. They’d talked afterward. Carrie wanted to become an English professor and write essays in obscure literary journals. Karen was a poet. She danced to pay her way through school. They went out for lunch and Carrie got around to asking to read Karen’s writing. Then they went back to Karen’s place.

"And we had sex." Carrie said, dumping the noodles into the colander.

I stood there, speechless. My fantasy was coming true, the one I didn’t let myself think about because I had thought it would never happen.

She smiled as she mixed the sauce and noodles together. "It was fabulous."

Finally, I spoke. "I thought you wanted me to fuck other women."

She laughed and kissed me again. "I do, I do. That’s why she’s coming here tonight after work."

I was speechless again. Carrie looked up at me with that deceptively innocent face. "I meant everything I said last night, and more. I don’t want to keep living in the same way. I’ve always talked about breaking traditions. Well, why do we have to stay here and act like an old married couple when we’re so young and we’re free. We can do anything. Anything. So why don’t we?"

She explained, over dinner, the kind of life she envisioned for us. We would have an open marriage. We would be in love but free to have sex with anyone else, preferably together. We might even have a three or four way relationship someday.

"Does that include you making love to other men?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied. "But I want you to be comfortable with it, so we’ll share women until you’re ready."

I felt strange, like a stranger had moved in to my home. But there was no denying my throbbing erection. I had no choice. She was leading me by my penis.

Late that night, after fucking Carrie for hours, she woke me up. I saw the clock gleaming 2:47 at me and heard a noise in the kitchen. I looked at Carrie startled.

"It’s okay." She whispered, smiling. Go brush your teeth and take a shower. She’s here."

Still sleepy and not totally believing what was about to happen, I did as she said. When I had been in the shower only thirty seconds, Carrie and Karen pulled back the curtain and got in the stall with me. My cock was standing at full attention, bobbing a greeting at then.

Carrie sat down at the far end while Karen, gloriously naked, stood in the spray and let the water surge over her shoulders and down her chest while she stroked me.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your man, Carrie?" She said, staring into my eyes and smiling.

I turned and saw Carrie nodding.

"Shouldn’t I wear a condom?" I asked her, my heart beating as hard as it ever had.

"No." Carrie said. "I want you to come inside her, I want you to be totally unfaithful to me."

And so it was. I slipped slowly inside Karen, who was slick inside. She told me later she had lubed up before stepping in.

So I had stand up sex in the shower with an exotic dancer while my fiancee watched. It was as great as it sounds. She faked the orgasm but my wife didn’t, fingering herself in the corner. After I shuddered to climax against a squealing Karen, Carrie knee walked over to us and began to suck at the semen that leaked out of Karen around my still throbbing cock. Eventually, I pulled out and watched my wife bring Karen to orgasm as she ate her out under the stream of hot water.

Later we soaped each other down and washed off, the women laughing the whole time. By the time we were clean I was ready to go and didn’t ask permission this time to slam it into Karen, who literally bent over and grabbed her ankles while I banged her. I couldn’t finish because the hot water ran out and suddenly we were screaming at the shock of freezing water.

We dried off but didn’t get dressed. We went into the bedroom.

"My turn." Carrie announced, grabbing my rod and leading me to the bed. I took her doggie-style while she ate out Karen again. Soon Karen slipped down and completely underneath Carrie. They kissed and fondled each other’s breasts for a while. Finally Karen slithered down until she was licking the place where Carrie and I were joined. Carrie orgasmed suddenly and I followed, Karen licking up our juices.

My balls were throbbing. I had already come three times with Carrie and now twice again. It was a record for me. The three of us lay in bed and I slowly drifted to sleep.

But for a while, I was still conscious and I listened to the two of them talking.

"How was it for you?" Carrie asked in a voice so soft that I could barely hear it.

"It was good." Karen replied huskily. I heard them kissing for a few seconds.

"And Tim?" Carrie asked her.

"He was nice. He has a good cock."

"I think so." Carrie agreed. "What about me?"

"You were great." They kissed for a while and then I was asleep.

Everyday after that was like a month. Carrie changed so much every time I looked at her. The next day, when we were home together, she announced her new goal. She wanted to go on the internet and let millions of men see me fuck her.

"I’ve got the kind of job and future I don’t want to jeopardize by being seen in pornography." I interjected.

"Don’t worry. They’ll just see me."

"And when you graduate and want to get a job teaching, what are you going to do if somebody finds out?"

"I’m not going to get any job like that." She responded.

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I’m going to start a web site of my own and do net porn."

My rational brain was screaming that this was idiotic. But here she was, my newly bisexual, permissive fiancee that let me screw her friends telling me she was going to become a porn star. How could I say no?

A long month passed. She spent hours on the net learning how to start a web page. She spent money we didn’t have on a scanner, digital camera, video camera and a bunch of other stuff I didn’t understand. Nights we went out and came back to bed with Karen or some other woman we’d meet while dancing. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes it didn’t. Then, one evening, Carrie told me she needed some material for her web site. We started taking photos of our own love sessions. Karen was willing participant. A week after that she told me she needed something more.

"It’s time I got some more provocative material." She informed me.

"I think what you have is pretty provocative."

"I need photos of me fucking another man." She said. "More importantly, I want to fuck other men. And you want me to be fucked by other men, too."

I said nothing but I knew she was right. Ever since we had begun I had wanted her to do more and more prohibited, perverted things. I wanted her to be a whore, a slut, good for fucking and nothing else. I had even more bizarre ideas in my head but I had not shared them.

She noticed that I was hard as a rock even though I hadn’t responded. She stroked the bulge in my jeans and said, "I knew you’d say yes."

She arranged it through Karen, who had met somebody one night while dancing and slept with him that night in her apartment. They invited him over to dinner one night.

Paul was a little taller than I, black and well-built. He had a shaved head and wore big gold earrings that made him look like a pirate of some sort. He was genial though and showed a good sense of humor, not at all raunchy, over dinner. He acted like such the perfect boyfriend that I wondered if he really knew what was going to happen. Carrie had said he agreed to the proposition but I wondered if they weren’t really going to try and seduce him in front of me. I was nervous as hell.

Finally, we were done and Karen put the dishes away while Carrie brought out the cameras. Paul didn’t react, just kept chatting with me about history. He was an art major.

Finally, Karen came out of the kitchen naked.

"Well, I guess we’re getting started." Paul said and laughed good-naturedly. He started to strip.

Soon he was impaling Karen on the floor while Carrie filmed it. I forgot all my worries and knew I wanted to see Carrie get the same treatment. Paul’s member was huge, nine inches and thick. I couldn’t tell if he was fucking her or killing her, she cried out in pain so many times. But she kept begging for it.

"Give it to me, motherfucker. Tear it up. Fuck this cunt!" Karen had a dirty mouth. "I’m your whore. Fuck your fucking whore!"

She came once but he kept going. She got up on all fours and crawled over to me. Paul banged her slowly this time while she sucked me off. I forgot Carrie was filming, it felt so good. Finally Paul fired his cannon inside Karen, she orgasmed again, and it was over. Karen sucked me dry after Paul pulled out. Then, she limped over to Carrie, kissed her briefly and took over the cameras. Carrie undressed. The first thing she did was clean off Paul’s dick with her mouth while I watched, enthralled. Then she got up on the coffee table, good thing it was sturdy, and lay on her back, pulling her knees back to her chest so that Karen could film her crotch for a while.

Paul was just off camera, stroking himself, trying to get hard for another go. I was watching him when he asked, "Are you going to be okay with this, man?"

‘Yeah." I said, coming out of my reverie. "This is great."

Paul smiled kneeled down next to Carrie. Karen had handcuffed her hands over her head. She looked briefly at me before Paul began kissing her and groping her small, white breasts. As he moved into position I realized he wasn’t wearing a condom. Then I forgot about it. I didn’t care anymore. I wanted her to do everything that was dangerous.

She was good and wet but he slid in slowly anyway. She’d never taken on anything so big before. By the time he was over halfway in she was crying actual tears but she kept saying, "Don’t stop. Don’t stop. I want you so bad. I want you to break me in half!"

A minute later he was all the way in and he began thrusting. She started to scream but he put his hand over her mouth and thrust harder and faster.

"I love fucking white bitches like you." He said. "You look so sweet and innocent." He grunted audibly. "But inside your just fuckbags like all the rest." To my amazement, Carrie was nodding to this as best she could, even though she was still crying. For a moment I ad worried that he was really raping her, but I didn’t care. I didn’t want her to ever be released from her bonds. I wanted to invite hundreds of men into our living room to fuck her.

I don’t know if she came or not but he did, battering her cooze until he suddenly stopped and shouted "Fuck!" His muscles were spasming all over his body and I saw semen leaking out of Carrie’s hole. He took his hand off her mouth.

"Thank you." Carrie whispered weakly, tears streaming down her face. "I love you. I love you." She was speaking to Paul, who kissed her again. She refused to be untied. "No. Now Tim can fuck me."

It was like fucking a slick gopher hole. Her pussy was huge now and filled with someone else’s come. When I was done Karen ate her out. After we sat around for a while and talked, as if we were friends at a café. Suddenly conversation died and Carrie spoke after a brief pause.

"Paul, I wasn’t going to ask this of you tonight, but I can’t wait. I want to watch Paul fuck you."

I surprised myself by saying okay. I realized I wasn’t Carrie’s fiancee anymore. I too had changed. When I fucked her raw, used hole I realized that she was just a woman I knew and fucked, and that I was a stranger to myself, my true self. My true self wanted to be just as degraded as she was.

When I knelt in front of him I knew the cameras were on but I also knew my professional life was over regardless. I couldn’t return to the regular world. I took Paul in my mouth and savored the taste. I heard Carrie gasp. I swallowed every drop. Then Karen sucked on me until I came. Paul rested. I came on Karen’s face and Carrie came to lick it off. The girls went at it and I fell asleep watching.

12