Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's important is if I can enjoy it with these men, ' she thought.

He began to move with her and in a few seconds his movements weren't gentle, he was pounding her hard enough that it was difficult to hold the position she was in. She was being pushed down.

"Okay I want you to use both hands to play with your pussy, work your clit or whatever you do, but I want you to let it go. I also want to feel your finger in your cunt with my dick in your ass."

Jenny didn't want to touch herself while he was inside her, but she did as she asked. Normally she didn't use both hands to masturbate, but normally she didn't insert a finger either. When she did this time, she could feel the cock in her rectum and she was unable to deny that it was extremely sexy. She had never masturbated in front of Jerry; to do so now turned her on in a way that she couldn't understand. She felt her sexual tension rise and all of what was being done to her began to blur as she built to an orgasm. As she came, she was aware that he had pushed hard into her and knew that he was coming in her at the same time. She'd never had an orgasm when Jerry was inside her, or during sex at all for that matter and the irony of her first simultaneous orgasm was not lost on her.

As she unwound, the cock in her bottom took on a different feeling, more like what one would feel when going to the bathroom and she had the greatest urge to try to push it out like she would if she were on a commode. Following her impulse she did, and was surprised to hear a sound of pleasure from the man. She did it again and was rewarded with more positive responses from him as he snuggled into her; pushing her flat on the bed, only her calves extending over the edge. It was a nice feeling and she felt more relaxed than she had since she'd left the restaurant. The clock chimed, it made that 'Big Ben' rising tone followed by the dropping tone that signaled the half hour. Jenny couldn't believe that all this had taken so little time, and she wondered what he was going to do to her for the balance of his time. As she finished that thought, that distant voice demanded to know why she was so calm about what was being done to her, but it was very easy to ignore.

He pulled out of her anus, walked over, opened the nightstand, pulled out a container of the wet paper towels, like you use to change a baby. Jenny knew that he was cleaning his cock of any of her waste that might be on it and closed her eyes so she wouldn't see.

"If you'll make space for me I'll join you for a few minutes and hold you if you'd like that, otherwise I'll just get dressed and hit the shower house on the way out."

Jenny thought about it for a few seconds and decided that she did want to be held and moved over so she was lying on the far side of the bed. As she scooted across the sheets, she could feel her anus. That's how she thought of it, she was aware of her anus, and that it had sperm in it. It burned a little but not bad, mostly it just felt... she couldn't describe it, but it wasn't altogether unpleasant. She made no attempt to cover herself or keep any of her sexual parts out of his view. Once or twice she'd felt this way around Jerry, 'fucked' her mind provided, thoroughly 'known' in the old term by this man, with nothing to hide, visible in all her imperfections, warts and all. He was welcome to see anything she had and her body was his to use if he wanted. She liked the feeling but was surprised to find it now with a man whose name she didn't know. Startled, she knew that was something she did want, she wanted his name but she hadn't known if she was allowed to ask.

He lay down next to her and idly played with her breasts, "You've got nice tits; I thought you would from your picture but I'm glad to know I was right. Do you have any questions you want to ask me?"

"Can I ask your name?"

"Sure, I Ray Rodgers, I'm an assistant warden out there. I've been happily married for almost twenty-five years and my wife knows what I'm doing here. She was in a car accident several years ago, had her privates messed up. She can't have sex, a piece of the other car hit her between her legs and tore her up down there. She had plastic surgery but it didn't work, so you girls are a way to allow me to release the pressure."

"Couldn't she do... what we just did, in back?" Jenny asked, touched and very confused, she was focused on Jerry.

She had done this for him but she was concerned about this man and his poor wife. She hadn't found anal sex repulsive and had enjoyed it enough that the prospect of more didn't bother her.

"She was messed up there too, she can't go to the bathroom in a normal fashion, but I don't want to discuss my wife's problems with you. What about you; do you have any questions about how we're going to protect your husband?"

"I just have to trust that you will. It makes sense that you do, or the other women wouldn't keep coming back."

Ray smiled at her, "That's true; we can't give a hundred per cent guaranty because it's a very dangerous place; there are a men in there who need medication and don't always take it. One of those could decided on the spur of the moment that your husband is trying to kill him and stab him, but we can keep the predators and the gangs off him, and he won't ever find out either. The biggest danger is that he might get to thinking he is some kind of tough guy, which we can't let happen, because even we can't make someone else back down to him. If he starts going that way we'll see he gets a few lumps to bring him back to reality, but as long as you make this very nice ass available," he patted her on her bottom, "your husband's ass won't be. If he gives us any opportunity by being a better than average inmate and you do your job well, we'll get him a good safe job in the library or hospital. If you work especially hard and build up some brownie points we'll make sure he sounds like a second Chuck Colson when he goes for parole and he will go as soon as he is eligible. If both of you work hard he should be home in a lot less than normal. We have no sway on the parole board, but officer recommendations carry a lot of weight, especially from those of us who have rank."

As he'd been talking, Jenny had felt her emotions going wild. They'd been told not to expect him to have much chance of parole on the first try unless he was a model prisoner and that very few could do that when they were new to the system. They'd been told to expect that he would be in for at least three years and more likely four. Gratitude and relief warred as Jenny leaned up and hugged him. Getting Jerry home was the most important thing in her life and she had been so scared for him. Despite what she'd been doing with him, Ray seemed like a 'father figure' and she believed him. He would protect Jerry and that was the most important thing. He hugged her back, but unlike her hug, his was sexual, he played with her crack. That strange fuzzy intoxication from her pill was still at work because while she wanted him as a father figure his playing with her bottom didn't bother her.

"As much as I've enjoyed our time together, I've got to go. You've done pretty well, show this kind of attitude to the rest of the guys. It will take all of us to keep him safe, so you need to make sure everyone goes home satisfied. You do and he'll be home before you know it."

He got out of bed and began to get dressed. Jenny had never taken off her gown, but it certainly hadn't been in the way. As she watched him dress, she felt slightly less wanton to have some clothes on, but she didn't know exactly what she was supposed to do now. This was her second lover getting dressed, she was going to have more, but it didn't seem right to lie in bed and just watch him walk out, so she got out of bed and walked over when he was pulling his pants up. He already had his shirt on, and Jenny wanted to give him a kiss for being so nice to her and all that he'd done to make this easy on her. She moved close and when he opened his arm she moved into it gave him a peck on the cheek. It was she realized the perfect gesture, she was completely available to him, he could do anything to her he wanted, but he couldn't make her want to kiss him on the cheek and Jenny decided that it was one of those things that she would use as her way of saying thank you.

"I look forward to seeing you next month Jenny, it'll be interesting to see how much you've learned by then."

"I thought I had to be back here in two weeks?" Jenny said confused

"You do, but you'll be in the blue room and you will be seeing those guys. When you come back in four weeks, you'll be in here again and I'll see you then. Until then you be careful and be careful when you drive home, don't have an accident or get a ticket, I can't help you with those by the way, I can't even help myself with those."

He shifted around and pulled her to him for a big hug, again, it was sexual, his hand going to her bottom. She spread her legs to allow his finger to penetrate between her legs. She'd have rather had a nice friendly hug, but kissed his cheek again anyway. He released her, winked at her and was out the back door.

Jenny stood there for a moment looking at the closed door. Awestruck that she'd just 'entertained' a man, and that she didn't feel worse about it, or the fact that she now needed to get ready to 'entertain' someone else. Thinking about her bottom she had a fleeting thought that she hoped the next man wouldn't use her anally because while it had been pleasant, her anus was hurting a little right now; it had been stretched too much, or at least it had that feel to it.

She also felt a desire to 'freshen up' down there, not a compunction, but about the way she'd felt about cleaning up when she'd made love to Jerry in the daylight. She wasn't sure she was supposed to wear the bathrobe that was hanging on the back of the door if she was just going to the bathroom, but since the clock hadn't chimed the three quarters hour she decided to wear it. When she got to the bathroom, she felt a need to move her bowels, hung the bathrobe on the back of the door, sat on the commode and pushed. She felt something come out but knew it wasn't feces; it was what Ray had put inside her. Having sperm drip from her didn't bother her much, she was accustomed to Jerry's stuff falling out, but the feces that followed made her blush. She'd assumed that she was 'empty' back there but if she wasn't then Ray had been wiping stuff off his cock and some how that seemed gross. She wiped herself well, which was made more difficult by the presence of the K-Y but when she felt clean she flushed the commode and went to the sink to get her washrag to soap it up to wash between her legs.

The sight of her shaved genitals caught her by surprise, but thinking back to the way Ray's tongue felt in her she could see why if a man wanted to do that to her, he'd probably like it better than if she still had hair down there, which led her to think about what it had felt like to have his penis in her mouth with his hair on her lips. It hadn't been as gross or as repulsive as she had thought it would be. As she washed her bottom, she tried to understand what she'd just done. She remembered what it had felt like to have Ray inside her; mostly she thought about him in her anus, what it had felt like to lie there and let him mount her. It didn't seem possible that she'd been able to do that, or that she'd been so much more acquiescent when he had done so much more to her later.

The door opened and Maria came in wearing the nightgown and without her robe. Her lipstick need touching up, and her hair was very mussed. She looked like she'd just been doing what Jenny knew she had been doing. Jenny looked at her own image for the first time. Her short hair was mussed and her own make-up needed to be touched up. She had that "I've been doing IT" look too, and despite the calm she felt she'd achieved, she felt herself blush.

"Don't blush Jenny, you haven't been doing anything that I haven't been doing. In fact, what we're going to do now would be gross if it weren't so damn practical. Are you okay?"

When Jenny nodded that she was Maria continued, "The major is a sweetie; I've never thought I could go for an older man, but if I didn't have Juan I might be tempted to try for him. Some of the rest aren't as nice or as much fun. The major makes sure I cum most of the time, and there are only a few who give a flip about that.

"We need to clean up and freshen our make-up at the same time. Let me show you how to mix up a douche and then we will both need to use the commode while we fix ourselves up for the next dance. Don't look at me like that, we don't have any secrets from each other, we talk about the men just like they talk about us. For one thing, it helps us, but if our job is to make them happy the more we share the better job we can do, which means less work for us. Here, this is the way you mix a douche, and we'll both be in here at the same time. Otherwise we'd never get ready for our next dance in time."

She proceeded to show Jenny how to mix the powder in the two little hot water bottles she'd bought Jenny at Wal-Mart. She took a permanent marker and marked the bag, hose and nozzle with black, writing a big 'K' on the first two and just painting the last with ink.

"I think you can figure out which of these are for which. Now it doesn't matter which one you clean first, but if he used it, and I know the major always uses everything then you've got, clean it. Of course, you can't really get sperm out of you, you'll be carrying the little things around for several days, but you can get clean. It's more important to keep the vagina clean because about half the guys like to go down on us, bless their little hearts, but if you don't clean your rectum you can have leakage at just the wrong time, and men seem to get irrational about seeing sperm leak out. I don't know why they hate to see anything come out of us when we know how much they love to put it in us.

"Now if you sit like this you can put the enema in and you'll be able to hold the whole bag. Once it's empty take it out and push the fluid out. Next time you'll need to do a regular enema before you get here. Follow the instructions; put it in the roll on the floor before you let it out. We don't have time for that here; these are just to clean out what they gave us. The guys put these hooks up so you don't have to hold the bag. You'll make some rude noises but don't worry about that. You'll need to work on your make-up while I'm using the commode, then we'll trade. Did you change your sheets before you came in? We'll go do that right away, you'll find the clean sheets in the closet and a big hamper to put the dirty ones in. Always change the sheets before you come in here, the guys have the clock down pretty tight, they won't come in until ten before the hour, and we have to be there on the clock chime, and they expect us to be fresh when we get there, so you need to be pretty quick about getting the sheets changed and out of there. Let me get the rest of the enema in and I'll help you. You can hold a whole enema by the way, as long as you don't have to hold it too long, at least a whole one of the size I bought you."

Jenny watched as Maria got off the commode and followed her back to the bedroom where she'd been. As Maria help her strip the sheets, she noticed that there were some stains on them; it looked like it might be feces. Jenny was embarrassed that Maria was seeing evidence of what she'd done there, but they got them changed in a no time. Maria also picked up her tubes of K-Y off the nightstand.

When they got back to the bathroom, Maria went right to the commode and it sounded like she had a bad case of diarrhea, and she did make some rude noises. Jenny didn't have all her make-up with her of course, but she had brought enough to do the touch up that was needed. It was only as she was putting the final touches to her hair that it dawned on her just why she was doing it. In a very few minutes she would be going back into that room and entertain a man. What bothered her most was how little the thought bothered her. When it was her turn to sit on the commode and administer an enema to herself, she was very aware of what she was doing. It didn't feel like everything she put in there came back out. The douche felt good, but she also felt very wet, like not everything had come out. She looked at Maria and saw her pushing gel into her bottom, which reminded Jenny that she needed to do that too. There was a clock in the bathroom and it indicated that they only had a couple of minutes left. Jenny hurried to apply her own gel, and then brushed her teeth and used the mouthwash Maria had bought for her earlier. She was almost ready...

Chapter 2: Happy Hubby

"You look great Jenny. How do I look, ready to be ravished?"

Her tone let Jenny know that even if she'd been doing this for years she was still nervous about it. Jenny marveled again, why she wasn't more nervous, it was there, but it was damped down almost distant. She looked at Maria and saw Maria in a different light, she was very trim, and if she wasn't especially pretty, she was very well groomed. Her figure was average; in fact, there was nothing remarkable about her. Nothing that would tell you that she'd just cheated on her husband and was about to do it again. The nightgown wasn't outrageous, it had probably come off the rack at Wal-Mart and if it was a little short, it didn't scream sex. Jenny had seen much more daring sleep wear in the dorms in college worn by girls who weren't even dating. Just looking at her you couldn't tell that she'd just given herself an enema and a douche to clear out the last man's sperm, that she wasn't wearing panties and had her bottom smeared ready for sex.

"You look normal. This is so unreal..." the clock began its chime

"Don't let it get to you, don't think about it let's go," Maria said and ushered them out of the bathroom as the clock began to strike the hour.

Again, Maria opened the bedroom door and ushered Jenny in closing the door behind her. Jenny felt horrible dread but at a distance as she forced her eyes to the bed to see who the next man she would 'know' was and was surprised to see that the bed was empty! Her eyes darted around the room to see if somehow she had missed him, but she was alone. A wave of emotional relief washed over her. Maria had told her that it wasn't uncommon for someone not to show up, but not to expect it today since she was new. Jenny wasn't sure what she should do. Should she stay here, or go back out to the living room? If that little pill was building a wall between her and her emotions, it was also making her thinking a little fuzzy. After standing, staring at the bed for at least two minutes she decided that she would wait in here for the next chime then she'd go back to the living room and... and while Jenny loved to read, she hadn't brought a book. She made a mental note to do that next time. NEXT TIME! How casually she'd accepted that there would be a next time, that she'd accepted this whole setup. She stared at the bed and images of herself spread out, her bottom in the air to be taken anally flashed through her mind.

She tired to get all her thoughts and emotions sorted out but it was like a task her father had given her once; trying to put too many marbles into a net bag. Just when she thought she had them all in the weight of the load would force the netting apart and a few would slip out. Now as she tried to gather her thoughts random images or ideas would squirt out and she'd chase them down strange paths. The one central thought was that she was doing this for Jerry, that she owed him. She was down one of those paths when she was startled by the door opening and she couldn't stop a gasp, turning reflexively to protect her modesty.

1...34567...17