Corruption at the Martial Arts Dojo

Story Info
Lily gets in over her head gets taken after a sparring match.
3.6k words
4.37
37.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lily, lower your fist a bit."

"Yes sir!" I grunted firmly before throwing another punch with a shout.

"Thirteen! Fourteen! Fifteen..."

We finished our sets of punches and kicks before our instructor dismissed us for a water break.

I was in the middle of draining half my water bottle before I heard a grating voice behind me.

"Hey Legs," said a deep male voice.

I turned my head sharply and gave him a piercing look of disapproval. I scoffed and simply walked away from him to my friends.

Sebastian was a constant thorn in my side since he joined the martial arts gym. He was technically my junior, but he had prior martial arts experience elsewhere. His total lack of dedication and arrogance annoyed me to no end. We had gone on a hiking social event with the other trainees and I made the mistake of wearing short shorts. He was so enamoured by my usually hidden long silky legs that he followed behind me like a dog the entire time. Relentless DMs and flirtatious small talk followed. I would be flattered except I detested everything that he was.

I spied at him in the floor to ceiling mirror against the back wall. He was laughing loudly amongst his circle of friends. His messy mop of curled hair and barely kept facial hair managed to ruin a relatively attractive guy. I refocused my eyes on myself and tracked up my body, admiring the slim figure and pale skin typical of my Chinese heritage. My little pink plump lips were usually pursed in a pout but were stretched thin in a smile. My shiny black hair cut in a short bob twirled as I shook my head, laughing at my friends joke.

"What do you think of the new girl?" I heard from Sebastian's group.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot," Sebastian replied.

"Yeah, I bet she could beat your ass," teased another guy.

"I doubt it," he said confidently.

"And why is that?" I walked over and confronted him.

He just looked at me plainly and shrugged, "It's just biology."

I sucker punched him in the stomach causing him to keel over slightly.

"Hey! Ouch!" he said startled. "Watch what you're doing with those, Legs."

"I bet I could beat your lazy ass easily," I challenged him with my arms crossed.

"Easy money," he sneered. "Okay, sure, whatever, but if I win I get a kiss."

My face turned beet red as the guys around us laughed.

"Okay!" My voice was tinged with annoyance. "If I win you announce to the entire class you got your ass handed to you by a girl."

"It's a deal," he grinned as we shook hands. "Today after class?"

"I'll get the keys," I stared back at his intense eyes wondering if I made a mistake.

...

My instructor handed me the keys and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Make sure you lock up, okay?" he said. "And, be careful."

He looked behind me at Sebastian lazing on the bench on his phone.

"I'll be fine," I said dismissively.

He nodded, not convinced, as he left. I locked the door and shuttered the windows before walking back to Sebastian.

"You ready?" I said with my arms crossed.

"Born ready," he joked.

We moved to the center of the studio and stood 6 feet apart from each other. I jumped forward first and rammed into his body. I nearly bounced off as my fingers looked to grab something for leverage over him. I felt him grab two handfuls of my pants and begin to use his weight to throw me. I stood my ground but his fingers had pulled my panties up as well and gave me a wedgie. I winched and the moment of hesitation was enough for him to sweep me onto the ground. I had the wind knocked out of me as I landed on my back. Before I could realize what was happening, his fist was hovering just above my nose.

I pushed him off of me, "Best out of three."

We slammed into each other again. I managed to sweep him off his feet this time but he pulled me down with him. We tussled across the mats before he managed to pin me from behind. He laid on top of me, his weight crushing me made me feel helpless as I felt him lock my arm. He reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair. He pulled firmly. I choked out a grunt, failing to supress the hints of a moan. Did I...did I like that?

"OH! Oh, okay, I submit," I tapped on his arm.

"This is going even faster than expected," he said to provoke me.

I reluctantly took his helping hand to get myself back onto my feet.

"Best out of five?" I hissed through gritted teeth. I breathed heavily, panting with my hands on my knees. I sprang forward and did a battle cry as I tried to catch him off-guard in a surprise attack. His arm simply came around and forcefully smacked me to the ground. He jumped on top of me and we rolled and tussled before his legs slipped around my waist. He had pinned me in a body triangle, his slick forearm pushed gently on my neck and locked me position. I flailed and tried to get myself out of this position while he stayed relatively motionless, seemingly without effort. I stopped to regain my breath. Suddenly his arm tightened around my throat. I gasped in shock as I felt his torso begin grinding into me. I realized that pushing against my butt and my lower back was what felt like...a large pulsing cylinder in his pants? Oh god!

I tapped his arm signaling that I submitted. He released me and I rolled off, giving him a stink eye as I panted. He stood and breathed slowly. I could see the outline of it. Running down his thigh and just faintly visible against the white fabric. That bastard. How could he have the spare blood to fuel a hard on?

"One, More!" I grunted. I took two steps before my legs gave up and I collapsed onto my knees.

"I guess I win?" I heard him tease as I stared down in an exhausted daze.

The sound of his clothes rustling made me look up when I heard the thwap of something heavy falling through the air.

A heavy burning object slapped me across the face.

"Now how 'bout that kiss?" he sneered.

"Fuck you!" my face was plain with disgust as I leaned away and pushed it out of my face.

It slid off my face, leaving a trail sticky precum across my face. He grunted in annoyance at my defiance before pulling my head back with a handful of my hair. He grasped his cock and smacked it twice against my face. Each strike felt like a haymaker to the face and beat whatever resolve was left in me. The intense musky smell filled my nose. His cock was so large, so hefty; It was just like him wasn't it? My body relaxed when I realized the position I was in. He had won his authority over me. He aimed the dark plum-sized tip right in front of my lips. I pursed my little pink lips and leaned forward, gently kissing the dripping tip for several seconds.

A long sticky strand of his precum connected us as I sat back down on my legs. I licked my lips instinctively, the musky salty taste of his precum mixed with his sweat made my mouth water and sent shivers down to my pussy. He stood there, holding his cock in his hands expectantly. His intense eyes stared deep into mine and commanded me to continue.

"Okay, fine," I said in exasperation. "Let's get this over with."

I reached out and slid my dainty fingers around his cock. They barely reached around as I pulled him closer. His scent was overpowering my nostrils as I stared silently at what I held in my hands. It was thicker and longer than any cock I had ever seen before in person. Thick veins snaked down the length of it, terminating in two large cum-filled balls. My body fidgeted at the thought as I opened my mouth wide and sucked in the bulbous head into my mouth. He moaned as I felt large droplets of precum drip onto my tongue. The copious amounts of it and sweat made my mouth water uncontrollably. Long strands of spittle hung from my lips and fell onto my lap. I felt his rough hand palm my head and guide my eyes up to him.

"Why do you look so annoyed?" he asked with genuine concern. "You've been offered a great privilege..."

I grunted in defiance. I felt pressure on the back of my head guiding it to take his cock deeper. Each attempt led to me gagging slightly and resisting.

"Tsk," he sounded annoyed. "Not very experienced with blowjobs, are you?"

I looked up with doleful eyes and shook my head, hoping it would disarm him and get him to finish faster. He stared at me for some time, appreciating the image before him. I felt his cock pushing against my cheek as my tongue lazily swirled against the shaft.

"Alright," he said withdrawing his cock from my mouth. "That can be fixed with time."

I didn't key in to the meaning of his words. My mind was trying to process the stretched feeling in my lips, the overpowering salty taste in my mouth, and the soreness in my jaws. I grabbed the skirt of my uniform top to wipe the spittle off my face. While my eyes were block, Sebastian tugged off my belt and pulled the top right off.

"Hey!" I yelped.

I stared at him annoyed as he just stared at my chest. My small breasts and puffy nipples poked out obscenely against the white tank top. I yelped as he pinched one hard.

"Hey!" I said firmly. "This wasn't part of the deal."

I lashed out and went to punch his balls. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. Before I realized what was happening, he had spun me around, pulled down my pants and panties in one go, and picked me up upside down by the waist.

A loud throaty moan from my lips filled the room as his lips wrapped around my pussy.

"I wanted to kiss you too baby," was all he said before his lips and tongue continued to work at my pussy. I stared cross-eyed at the cock pointing up at me. I had resisted before but now I did not want the pleasure to stop. I reached out and grasped the thick shaft, bringing the tip to my lips once more.

"I always fantasied about these legs of yours," he said as I felt him lick and kiss my thighs. His facial hair tickled my sensitive legs and caused me to squirm in his grasp. I gasped when his tongue plunged back into my pussy. I felt rivulets of my juices start running down my chest and drip onto the floor. He dutifully lapped at my pussy, varying his tempo, drawing it out excruciatingly long. He moved to attack my clit and I began to feel lightheaded as he began to suck on it gently. I felt the pressure build up in my stomach, boiling up from deep within me, and I screamed as I orgasmed from my assailant's assault. My legs flailed and I pushed my head against the mess of wiry hair around his cock as I moaned deliriously. I felt my chest turn cold in the studio's air-conditioned air as it became slick with my juices.

He put me down gingerly. I laid panting; my eyes fixated on the ceiling fan. I shivered when I realized how cold I was. I tilted my head back and was treated to an upside-image of Sebastian's muscled, now nude, body. He lazily stroked his hardened cock which actually looked relatively normal in his hands. He met my eye and walked over. I gasped when he roughly grabbed my hair, dragged me to my feet, and led me to the bannister against the mirror.

I grabbed onto the bannister and put my head down in exhaustion. I had pins and needles in my legs and barely felt Sebastian hands manipulate my body. I looked up at our reflection in the mirror and watched as he lined up his unsheathed cock behind me.

"W-wait!" I blurted as he pulled on my hips while thrusting. I groaned and grinded my teeth as the thick head of his cock punched through my narrow opening and embedded itself deep into my pussy. Or rather, at least it felt like it. I could see from this angle that his torso was still far away from my ass. He started jabbing in micro-thrusts, not going deeper but loosening me up for more. I could see my face in the mirror and it looked like I had just taken a bite out of a lemon. My teeth were visibly gritted as I felt his cock starting to slide deeper into me. He changed pace and, instead of small motions, he began pulling out several inches before plunging forward. His cock dug deeper with every thrust, forcing a moan out of my lips that increased in pitch with each successive stab. It felt like an eternity before I felt his hip connect with my ass with a slap. I felt his rough pubic hair tickling me as he grinded our bodies together. I felt incredibly full, my pussy completely stretched around a burning hot baseball bat. Strangely, it didn't hurt at all. Every square inch of my pussy felt stimulated as he pulled back and pushed in again, excruciatingly slow. I felt the tip of his cock tickling something deep inside of my pussy that made my eyes roll gently and my mouth begin to water.

"Oh my GOD," he moaned. "Sorry, I can't hold it any longer."

"What? Wait!" I yelled, thinking he was about to cum.

He picked me up by my hips and begin pounding me mercilessly. My toes were just lifted off the ground, my body suspended by my tight grip on the bannister and his throbbing cock. Our moans filled the quiet studio. The only other sounds were the squishing sound of his cock plundering my pussy and the whoosh of the ceiling fans. My juices dripped down my legs as I felt my orgasm building.

"I-I'm cumming," I whispered.

"What?" he said as he stopped abruptly.

I glared back at him.

"Why did you stop," I mewed.

He pulled on my hair and pulled me straight up. His hand gently wrapped around my neck. I looked at my pussy lips stretched tight around the girth of his cock. Our bodies were completely disproportionate, his muscular body bulged and dwarfed my slim Asian physique. How could I have possibly thought I could have bested that? I gently pulled his fingers off my throat and kissed his knuckle before extending his index finger and sucking on it.

"Damn Lily...," he whispered in my ear.

He flexed his cock inside of me, causing it to spasm deep within me. I groaned loudly and reached behind him to guide his waist forward. He resisted.

"Do you submit?" his hot breath in my ear caused goosebumps to spread through my body.

"Y-yes," I shivered.

Flex.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir!"

He dropped me back down. I felt the deep ridge of the head of his cock scraping every single fold of my pussy as he slowly withdrew his cock. I felt my orgasm building with every inch until I felt his cock tugging at my tight opening.

"Please...fuck me...sir," I cooed. I looked back and bit my lip in anticipation.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms back, using them as leverage to fill me completely in one thrust.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he began pounding me. The cacophony of my ass slapping against his torso punctuated my screams and moans that filled the room. The sudden assault quickly caused pleasure to surge through my body and my orgasm bubbled up to an eruption. My entire body shuddered, held up by his cock embedded deep inside of me. I could see glimpses of my body in the mirror. The faint rippling of my abdominal muscles with each spasm, the dripping juices leaving hot rivulets running down my long pale legs, and, worst of all, my face contorted in absolutely lustful pleasure.

"God damn, I've never had a pussy grip so tight before," he groaned as he slowly pulled out every inch of his cock. I felt like my inside were being pulled out. My pussy lips gripped hungrily on the bulbous head of his cock, refusing to let it go, before it overcame its tight grip and left with a pop and a squirt of my juices. A long strand dripped from my gapping pussy.

"Holy shit," he murmured. "How 'bout you bend over and spread that view for me."

I quietly obeyed his order. I learned forward and reached behind me, pulling my gapping pussy farther apart. I shuddered, my pussy was still sensitive and the lips vibrated with pleasure.

"So...you like this?" I whispered as I stood up and covered my body shyly.

"I worship it," he replied in a serious tone. "Ever since we went on that hike."

I stared deep into his eyes, beckoning for his next instruction.

He picked me up effortlessly and without a word. Our lips met for the first time. I was never much for physical affection but this was different. The roughness of his hands, the forceful nature of his actions, and the way his tongue invaded my mouth brought a muffled cathartic moan from deep within my chest. With my eyes closed and our tongue intertwining, I felt him lower me onto his cock. I felt the wet knob of his cock searching for my sopping opening. I gasped as it slid into my shaking cunt. My nails dug into his back as he began taking me standing up, using me like his personal fleshlight. The room was filled with the squelching noise of his cock plundering my pussy, the rhythmic slapping sound of his cum-laden balls hitting my ass, and my loud unchecked moans of pleasure. His lips kissed my neck, leaving bright red hickies as he went up to my ear.

"I'm close," he whispered.

"Wait, are you gonna cum in me?"

He quickly moved to the ground without missing a beat. He increased his pace without responding, his moans building as he grunted with exertion.

"No, no, no!" I pushed against him and smacked his back but he continued unperturbed. I pushed hard on his waist but they continued pounding me unperturbed. Did he even realize I was pushing?

"Does it seem like you have a say in this, Lily?" he whispered in my ear.

It was like earlier, his weight against my body made me feel powerless. My body flexed one last time before relaxing; this was the natural order of things. I surrendered myself to the pleasure that he was blessing me with. I felt his cock stop against my cervix and swell before a torrent of cum erupted from it.

"Yes!" I screamed. I used my legs wrapped around his waist to fuck his pulsing cock, bringing myself to orgasm on his amazing cock. My contracting pussy greedily sucked in his thick fertile cum deeper as I spasmed underneath him in pleasure. I felt my belly grow warm as the combination of my juices and his cum dripped down my butt and pooled on the floor. We held this mating embrace for several minutes before his softening cock slid out without resistance. I stared at the rotating fan above me as a chill went through my body. I listened to him walk towards the locker room and the shower turn on as I gathered myself off the floor. I crossed my legs in a failed attempt to stop the rush of cum splurting onto the floor mats. My nose crinkled at the thick white globs I saw, cognizant of the teeming sperm swimming in the remaining juices he deposited within me.

I breathed a sigh of relief as the hot water hit my head, the water washing away the sweat, fluids, and memories from what had just occurred. The sensation of more cum slowly dripping out of my gapping pussy brought me back. My finger reached down and spread my pussy further before excavating what they could reach. I sucked on my fingers afterwards, the salty cum making my mouth water again and my skin feel even hotter than the water coming down on top of me. I let the water run down my chest and cascade over my clit as I began massaging it. It took only several moments before I sank to my knees and orgasmed on the hard tile floor. My moans echoed in the empty locker room.

Sebastian was already on his way out by the time I left the shower room.

"I'll see you again soon?" he inquired with a lifted eyebrow.

"Yeah, next class?" I replied in confusion.

"No, I mean...will I see you again?" his head tilted, gesturing toward my body.

I walked over to him, my dripping hair leaving a wet trail on the floor mats. He looked down at my bare thighs, my sheer white t-shirt, and camel toe through my short shorts. I squeezed his bicep and looked up at him before saying with a wink:

"If you can win the rematch."