Corruption of a Geek Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes. Yes, it's true... you made me promise to tell you everything, honey. No matter how awkward, remember? So now... I'm telling you. I'm gonna fuck Dylan. For real."

"Well put! Now just one last thing: ask me for what you want."

"Stop it, you already know..."

"Yeah, but he wants to hear you say it, and so do I." When she failed to respond he pushed the tip of his cock against her opening, getting it just inside before pulling back and massaging it against her engorged clitoris, teasing her. "Come on, what's the magic word? Just say it out loud and get it over with."

Chelsea's lust and frustration boiled over, and she surrendered to the moment.

"Oooohh, fine! Please. Please fuck me, Dylan! Please stick your big cock in me and fuck me till I can't see straight! Please, I need it... I'm sorry, honey, but I need it so bad!"

"Attagirl." And with that, Dylan finally relented. He tilted the camera down to film the moment when it happened: the moment his cock returned to claim its new favorite home; the moment Chelsea stopped being the innocent fiancée who'd had one little slip-up; the moment she became instead another man's willing, eager fuck-toy. His swollen cockhead forced open the lips of her once-faithful pussy, and easily slid into her drenched & needy hole -- it hungrily swallowed him up, while the camera captured it all.

"Oooh-OOOHH, Dylan!" She was so turned on, so unbelievably ready to be taken by a man, that even Dylan's girthy cock had no trouble snaking all the way inside, filling her up. In no time at all he was steadily thrusting into her, fucking her with his whole length as Chelsea whined and leaked her juices onto the mattress below.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Not gonna lie, Mark: your girlfriend feels amazing. You're a lucky man, I was actually jealous of you! Ha, not anymore, I guess..."

"Ohh-OHH FUCK! Wow, oh fuck..." The camera heard Chelsea's startled squeals as she found herself horribly, wickedly aroused by the taunting of her beloved partner. It saw Chelsea's heavy tits as they began to ripple & bounce with the impact of each of thrust. And it recorded the explicit *plap* *plap* *plap* sound of Dylan's hips slamming home as he began to pick up speed and fuck Mark's girlfriend with purpose.

"Does it feel good, Chelsea?"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh..."

"Mmm! God damn, we fit together perfectly. How long have you been craving this?"

"Oh fuck... since the first time, every day... no... before that, since the day we met... Mmmmm..."

"That's because he just can't fuck you right... oh man, can you feel that? You need someone who's up to the job."

"Noooo... don't be cruel... he doesn't deserve... oh god, it's so bad. I'm sorry, Mark..."

"Don't worry, he'll love it."

Chelsea looked up at Dylan -- smirking, victorious, powerful -- and melted a little inside. Then she focused on the phone pointed at her, the stand-in for her boyfriend... and resented it. She didn't want to have to put on a show, to think about what she should or shouldn't say. And she didn't want Dylan to be distracted by filming, or by catering to Mark's weird need to be humiliated. She wanted to embrace Dylan, to give up all of herself to him for a while. And she wanted him free to put all his effort into fucking her silly.

She shut her eyes and shook her head back & forth.

"Stop it, turn off the camera. Just fuck me, ok?"

"Ooh, sorry, Mark! You heard the lady." He turned the phone around and looked right into the lens for the first time. "Hey, I'll try to film a little more for you later, ok? Have fun!" He winked at the camera, stopped filming, and tossed the phone on the bed.

The couple was momentarily stilled, just watching, drinking each other in. Awestruck, Chelsea looked up at him with adoring eyes; it was so bad, so wrong, but she couldn't help the way she felt. To be desired by someone like Dylan -- masculine, virile, charismatic; someone who could have any woman he set his sights on -- just made her feel so perfectly sexy and feminine. A mischievous goddess in repose.

Dylan looked down at the flushed and panting nerd-celebrity and felt something similar. He'd invested so much time & effort into this seduction, more almost than ever before, and along the way he'd accidentally developed a real affection for her. More than that, she was a prize -- a rare prize, now his prize -- and she was cherished. Hopefully Mark could be convinced to play along, maybe even enjoy it; that would certainly make things easier. But if not, well... he had no intention of giving her back any time soon.

He leaned down until he was lying on top of her between those long legs, and kissed her with bona fide affection. Chelsea felt his sincerity and it sent her into free fall. She moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him in place; her left leg swung around until it pressed into his backside, holding him in place there, too. They let the kiss linger, enjoying the symbol of their impossibly taboo romance. When it finally broke, Dylan hovered over her and smiled sweetly.

"Hey, you," he said.

"Hey." She smiled back at him, warm & genuine.

"Did you miss me?"

"I really, really did... even more than I realized." Running her fingers through his hair, she marveled at his chiseled features, as well as the hard piece of flesh throbbing inside of her. "You're not like anyone I've ever met. Ugh, but the shit you do... god, it makes no sense. Why do I like you so much?"

"Hmm. It's like I told you: we just fit together." He ground his hips into her to emphasize his point. "You already know that... you forgot for a while, that's all... but I'm here to make sure you always remember from now on."

"Ohhhh god, yes, I remember, I remember now..."

He began a steady, sensual rhythm with his hips, something between teasing and fucking, just enough to really focus her attention. As he spoke, he punctuated his words with meaningful, well-timed thrusts.

"You & I are gonna have so much fun together, Chelsea... tonight... tomorrow... when we get back home... next week... next month... all the time from now on. You'll see... you're gonna be addicted to this, to me... and that's just the way I want you."

"Oh fuck... yes, ok... all the time, I want it... I want it..." By now she was too far gone to do anything except answer on instinct, and her instincts were all screaming YES: yes to fucking through the night and into the morning; yes to being Dylan's lover on a permanent basis; yes to becoming hopelessly addicted to this pleasure.

They continued in this fashion for a few minutes, luxuriating in a slow & sensual mating, nourishing their bodies' growing fixation on each other. And it was lovely, rapturous... but it was also not why Chelsea was here, not what she had risked everything for.

So, with her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and her legs hugging his sides, a hoarse whisper rose up from her lips: "Harder."

Dylan lifted his head and flashed her that cocky grin she'd come to see in her dreams.

"Oh, you're after a hard fucking?" Chelsea looked at him and quickly nodded. "And Mark doesn't really do that for you, does he?" Her eyes shut and she slowly shook her head, mouthing the word No. "Aww. That's ok, Chelsea, I'm here now. We're gonna take care of you."

He kissed her once on the lips, then withdrew and slipped out of Chelsea's overheated pussy. She watched him warily as he climbed off the side of the bed, unsure of what he was planning behind that smile. He reached out, slowly, and took a firm hold on her thighs.

"AI-YEE!" Chelsea yelped as Dylan yanked her into position on the side of the bed so her ass rested on the edge of the mattress, presenting a perfect target. Dylan ran his hands down her sides to her hips, squeezed, then continued up her legs, lifting as he went, resting her ankles on his shoulders.

"You know this is gonna change everything, right?" Dylan asked. "After tonight, no going back. It won't just be the one time. After tonight, you're not just his sweet girlfriend... you're my naughty little anytime-slut. You're my Bad Chelsea." She nodded. "Tell me."

"Yes, please, whatever you say... I'm your girl."

"Good. Now put me in."

Without hesitation, Chelsea took Dylan in her hand -- again, she marveled at the raw, rigid power of his cock: thick, powerful, unyielding... unsheathed, potent... fateful -- and a shock travelled up her arm. She aimed it right at the entrance to her womanhood and pulled him in, all doubt banished, nothing but impatient. She found the mark and Dylan gave her what she wanted with no delay, flexing his hips and pushing his head past her sodden lips. He drove his whole length into her, meeting no resistance now and filling her up, the perfect fit for the piece of her she'd been missing. Chelsea's jaw hung open as Dylan drew back, withdrawing all but the head of his cock, then snapped his hips forward to slam into his petite lover with authority.

"AHH-ah-ah!" she cried out. The explosive thrust might even have been unpleasant if it wasn't the very thing she'd been craving for so long now. He drew back and began to fuck her at a pace that was slow, steady, and hard -- a vicious sexual metronome, a rhythm to focus her attention, to get her ready, and to drag her arousal to the breaking point before she might be allowed release. Unlike in their first encounter, Dylan could now take his time and do as he pleased -- there was no reason to hurry, and the only people who might hear the woman's moans & mewls were the rutting couple next door, busily engaged in their own act of adultery.

So he took his time, keeping the hard deliberate pace for minutes, each thrust leading to an obscene *slap* of colliding flesh and a loud, undignified "unh!" Chelsea. Eventually it all had the desired effect: Chelsea's hips began pumping up into Dylan's thrusts, seeking out more of him; her hand drifted down from her breasts to her clit to begin rubbing; and her head started to flail to & fro against the mattress while a muttered prayer spilled from her lips: "please, please, oh god please, please, please, p-pleeeeaaase..."

Chelsea's body was begging her -- begging him, begging God -- to let go, to be allowed to give itself over to the young alpha-male completely. Dylan saw this and knew it was time to claim what was being offered. He hugged Chelsea's rippling thighs tighter and finally, finally started to speed up. "Oh fuuuck..." she whined sensing what was coming.

It happened fast now. He quickly built up his pace, still throwing a lot of power into each thrust in the way only an athlete like himself could have done, with Chelsea's hand still on autopilot, massaging her slippery clit. Soon the gradual metronome from before had been replaced by a frenetic *whap* *whap* *whap* echoing off the walls, spilling into the hallway for anyone to hear, and joined to a woman's delirious moans & shrieks.

"Oh-h-h-h GOD Dylan, yes... I remember, I remember this-s-ssss-AH!"

"Fuck yes," Dylan grunted, going too hard to say much more. "Right back where you belong... my perfect little pussy --UNH!" Then he focused on the task at hand.

It didn't take him long. Chelsea was so out of her mind with arousal, had been taken so close to the edge, that within a minute she was verging on a screaming orgasm. Her wails were reaching a crescendo as her body flopped around and shuddered with each hammering blow and her flooded pussy made a mess of the hotel blanket beneath her. Her whole universe collapsed into this moment and this lover as Dylan, for now, fucked all thoughts & memories of Mark right out of her head. Free of her old allegiances, she let herself go and came like a freight train.

"Ahh-AHH! You... Oh Fuck!... yours, it's all y--oh, fuck me! Dylan! Fuck! Aaah GOD! I'm Cumm--AAAHH!!!"

Chelsea exploded. She shook, turned red, and screamed her damn head off as he fucked her through her orgasm -- next door, Cody & Nora stopped what they were doing and shared a knowing smile.

As she came down from her high Dylan slowed to a halt, then took the opportunity to lean down give her a passionate kiss, one that she'd remember; she returned it eagerly.

"Wow," she said at last, "that was... god, just wow. Still shaking. I'm tingly all over."

"Well, you've been missing this."

"Oh my god, I have SO been missing it. So... did you cum too?"

"Ha! What, already? Did you mistake me for Mark or something?" The cruel dig at her fiancé brought a shameful smile to Chelsea's lips. "No, lover: that was only a little rest -- I'm afraid we're just getting started. You're gonna cum for me again... and again... and again..."

"Oh fuck," she muttered.

Dylan laughed, then straightened up and prepared to resume his campaign to conquer the adorable woman below. He began thrusting into her gradually again, but this time he could build up a head of steam more quickly. Harder, then faster...

"Oh, my god..."

Then a little harder, and faster...

"Mmm-yes, Dylan, yes..."

Within a minute he was crashing into her at a rapid pace, obscene schlicking and slapping noises filling the small room. He leaned forward, his torso hovering over hers, and Chelsea's legs now pressed back towards her chest so she was almost folded in half. With the added leverage, he began slamming his hips into hers even harder, and he studied her face as she began to lose her mind.

"Ohhh holy shit, oh my FUCK... Dylan, you're doing it, you're gonna--aa-AIYEE!"

Chelsea was babbling, being fucked so well after so long that she was losing the ability think, to plan, to decide what to say... and so she fell back on her new instincts. In playing Mark's game these past months she had been training herself, molding her urges into a new shape. But now it was real, not a game. As Dylan stretched her pussy and scrambled her brain, those taboo words she'd taught herself and the awful ideas she'd unwittingly embraced spilled automatically from her lips.

"Oh god, oh my GOD Dylan! It's so good, you're so fucking good! He doesn't deserve me, doesn't deserve this pussy, your fucking pussy, baby..."

"Fuck yes, girl! This is my pussy now?"

"YES! My pussy belongs to y-yoouuu -- it's yours, it's all yours, always! He can have what's left -- keep fucking your pussy, baby, PLEASE..."

"Shit! You're such a good fuck, my hot little piece of ass... gonna make me cum soon..."

"UNH! FuckfuckFUCK--CUMMING!!!"

The thought of being inseminated by Dylan again made Chelsea explode into a second orgasm, a wet, rolling vibration through all the nerves in her body that seemed to go on forever; this time he gave her no respite and continued to ravish her, while she let the world know how she felt.

"Oh god FUCK, Dylan YES! You can do it, you cum wherever you fucking want! Ohhh GOD I want it inside of me! You get to fuck me bare, only you! The condoms are just for h-hiiiiiim!"

"ARGH, shit! Gonna keep filling up my pussy..."

"Yes! It's yours... You fucking stud, he s-shouldn't have fallen asleep that night, he fucking lost me to you, oh GOD Dylan, he's not man enough to stop y-you!"

The power trip of so thoroughly dominating his new friends was too much for Dylan and he was brought to verge of climax, his movements becoming frantic and jerky. Chelsea reached her hands up to hold his face and looked right at him with vulnerable, earnest eyes. In a harsh whisper she spoke:

"You made my boyfriend a fucking cuckold."

"A-AARRGHH, SHIT! Fucking--AHH! Take it!!"

Dylan's body seized up and erupted. He slammed home one last time and held it there, locked into his new fuck-toy, as his cock began spitting hot cum deep into her unprotected pussy. The sensation triggered a third and final climax in Chelsea as her mouth opened in a silent scream and her ravenous womb drew his seed deeper and deeper, absorbing his essence, cherishing it. They watched each other in ecstasy as it happened.

The couple slowly came down, motionless. A muffled round of applause from next door brought a smirk to Dylan's face, but Chelsea barely noticed. She felt a deep, soul-fulfilling contentment and sense of belonging -- having a man like Dylan on top of her made her rejoice in being a woman like nothing ever had. It was a new & unique emotion for her that she would always remember, and forever associate with her young new lover; she couldn't imagine giving it up.

Mark had let it go too far, for too long -- now & forever, a piece of her would belong to Dylan.

***/*****/*****/***

Mark

12 hours later...

My plane touched down right on time; as it taxied to the gate I turned on my cell phone to let Chelsea know and to make sure she was ready to pick me up. As soon as the phone connected I heard that ping!-ping!-ping!-ping! that lets you know you missed a flood of messages. I checked, and they were all from Chelsea. Maybe more kinky roleplay? Intrigued, I opened the first one:

"Mark, baby. I know you're in the air right now, but something happened. It's alright, don't freak out, ok? Everything's gonna be fine, I swear.

I promised to tell you everything, so... here goes. I'm gonna send you some videos, and you'll understand when you see them. Just watch these and try to enjoy and know that I love you SO MUCH, and we'll talk when I get back. I LOVE YOU!!!"

That didn't sound like good, fun roleplay. No, that sounded serious, portentous, scary as fuck.

I anxiously opened the first video and there was Chelsea, lying on a bed, covering her face... and naked from at least the waist up. Oh shit. Then a man's voice... Dylan's... came through the speaker: "Alright, here we are! Chel-seeeaa... come on, don't be shy. Look at the camera, baby."

Oh my god. Oh shit. What the fuck. I felt my brain short-circuiting. I was brought back to reality by a gasp from the woman seated next me; she was looking at the sex tape on my phone with a disgusted look on her face. I just locked the screen and tried not panic -- it didn't work.

The second I got off the plane I called Chelsea; it rang and went to voicemail. As I walked to baggage claim I called again -- and again & again -- but there was no answer. No Chelsea on the phone, no Chelsea at the curb... she'd decided to make me take a cab home. To leave me stranded there so she could... with Dylan, in bed, getting... What the fuck have I done?

I climbed into a cab like a zombie. It would take at least 30 minutes to get home. Not knowing what else to do, I put in my earbuds and opened the first video: Chelsea, embarrassed; Dylan's teasing; Chelsea's begging; Dylan's taunting; Chelsea being speared, fucked, moaning... and asking him to turn off the camera...

Shame, anger, disbelief. My skin tingled with some weird burning sensation. My eyes felt like they were about to fall out of my head. I thought I might drop dead right there in cab. And... it was the most arousing thing I'd ever seen. Without ever making the choice, I opened the rest of the videos in sequence...

***

Second Video - Hands & Knees

Chelsea was on the bed on all fours; Dylan was again holding the camera from above, this time as he thrust into her from behind. Chelsea was moaning, gasping. Even with one hand holding the phone, I could tell he was fucking her as hard as I ever had in all our years together. The camera panned down to look right as Chelsea's butt, shaking and rippling each time Dylan's hips collided with it; Dylan's voice came through my earbuds.

1...345678