Corruption of a Geek Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, hold up a minute. Before I came over you said you had a surprise for me. So what's up with that? Am I getting more birthday presents? You're holding out! Where's it at, buster?"

"Oh! That's right, ha. Honestly I was just talking about Nora being here. But, I did get you one little thing. Wait right here..."

What he came back with was a bracelet — that makes two today! But whereas the one Mark bought for me was an elegant and pricey gold & diamond affair, a gift for a proper woman, this one was pure kitsch: plastic beads of pink, purple, & yellow with a little charm dangling from it bearing the cartoony visage of one Princess Peach. And, wait, is that... yep. Five of the beads had letters printed on them that spelled out P-E-A-C-H.

It was so silly, so juvenile. It's the kind of thing a 12-year old boy gives to his middle school crush after winning it at the arcade. And after Mark's gift the timing couldn't be worse.

So, needless to say, I loved it. Not because I have trashy tastes (though I do). But just because, you know... I'm his Peach. His Princess. And now I had the proof.

"Oooh! Dylan, hahaha! It's perfect, thank you..." I gave him a big kiss.

"I'm glad you like it, Princess. But! It does come with one little condition..."

"Oh, sure, great — who doesn't love conditional birthday presents?"

"Hush, you'll like it: I just want you to wear it, to keep it on all the time. I like knowing that whatever's going on, whoever I'm with, you're out there somewhere and you're still my little Peach. Or at least a part of you is. I want you to have a reminder. It would make me happy."

We stared at each other in silence. I liked this idea more than I was willing to let on. The only hiccup was: what would Mark think of it? Maybe he'd get a kick out of his girlfriend flaunting a reminder of her lover all the time. Or, maybe it's definitely one of those tiny details Mark doesn't need to know all about just yet. Because it's silly, and it's harmless. A naughty little gag between fuck-buddies. But Mark might take it the wrong way and get paranoid right when we're all doing so well. Maybe I'll just explain the whole thing after, when we're done with this craziness.

Anyway, I slipped it onto my wrist.

"Ok, I'll keep it on. For you, Daddy..."

"Aw, thank you, Princess."

"But just until the wedding, right?"

"Sure, sure. Just until we're done."

Uh-huh. Did you catch that? I caught that.

But I wasn't bothered by what he said, by the implication that he figured we'd keep seeing each other after I was married. At the time I just thought: Oh, that's silly. Dylan can think whatever he wants, but Mark & I are still in control. It's the simplest thing in the world — when the time comes we'll just tell him, 'Thanks for the memories, but we're done.' And then it's over. Easy.

So yeah, at the time I didn't give it a second thought. But the other day, I had a certain thought that scared me a little. Mark & I were standing at the kitchen table, looking down at seating arrangements for the wedding reception. Now, you need to understand something: I've been looking forward to that big day for years, almost since we started dating, and the closer we get to it the more I can't wait. But we were standing there talking about the wedding, and I suddenly realized... it was making me a little sad. Because, just at that moment, and for the first time ever, our wedding day felt more like an end than a beginning.

Hrrm. I know, I know — I get it, ok? But it's not a big deal. It was a just fleeting reaction. It passed almost as soon as soon as it came, and everyone has weird little thoughts that don't mean anything. But, I will admit: when all is said and done, I think I might miss this thing with Dylan more than I expected.

Dylan

Oh man, this has been such an educational experience for everyone involved. I know that Mark, god bless him, has been learning something about himself (Ha!). And Chelsea for sure has been finding out some fascinating things about herself (and also learning about her boyfriend, if I'm doing my job right). But, I gotta be honest, it's not just them: I'm learning about my own self, and thinking differently about a few things.

For one thing, I find I'm getting off on having control in a way I didn't expect. Don't get me wrong, I've almost always been the one who "has control" in the bedroom — taking charge, throwing the girl around the way I want, being a little rough with things like spanking and hair-pulling, etc. It's just how I learned to get off, and anyway most girls appreciate a guy who knows what he wants instead of dicking around and being careful, being hesitant. But it used to just be a matter of style, if you know what I mean. It didn't feel kinky, and I never gave it a lot of thought.

Whereas now, with my sweet little submissive gamer girl (and the even subbier gamer guy she's about to marry), I truly like having control. Being dominant. Giving orders and seeing Chelsea's eyes light up as she snaps to with a 'Yes, Daddy' — not because she liked the thought of what I told her to do, but just because she liked BEING TOLD. And then knowing that Mark is also giving in to what I say, surrendering more & more control over his girl, it just like... *mwah!* Cherry on top. So yeah, that's one thing I've learned.

The second thing I've figured out is, it's not just about hot sex and a power trip anymore: I really dig this girl. Of course I already knew I liked her; I figured that out before we even fucked. But lately she's not just an intriguing side-piece, some fuck-buddy I'm hoping to keep around. Lately, she feels like something closer to a girlfriend. I see her more & more often, and I'm getting to like having her around. She meshes well with my friends when they're around. And she's loosening up, she's less nervous, less eager to make it just about the sex, more willing to let herself go and have a good time just hanging out. She's funny, she's smart. We have a great time even with our pants on.

And to be honest, she makes one hell of a nice trophy — I like it when people see her hanging off of me, this smoking hot girl who's a little older and from a different world and who has her shit together, but who just wants to act like a slut for me. Plus she's kinda famous: a couple of my friends already knew her from her channel and are like, "Wow! I can't believe you're nailing that Chelsea!"

And the last thing I've realized along the way: time is running out. There's supposed to be a clock on this thing, and the wedding is just six weeks away. I'm still not looking to break up her marriage or anything — Chelsea would never go for it, it would destroy Mark, and anyway who needs that kind of fucking drama? — but if I want to keep her around in the long term I need to have a plan to make sure she renegotiates the terms or arrangement with Mark. And how the hell do you do that?

Well, I'll tell you. First off, I just need to see her more often, to become more like a part of her life instead of a kinky game or a special treat. Thankfully, this one is taking care of itself: she seems totally down for it, and the time between our days together keeps shrinking because everyone (including Mark!) just gets impatient for the next time and doesn't say no.

Second, I'm doubling down on the bedroom stuff that really works, the stuff she only gets from me. Of course there's the whole Submissive/'Yes Daddy' angle, which as I've said she's 1,000% down for. But aside from that, this thing with the condoms has been a total godsend. Chelsea fucking LOVES getting creampied (what the shit was Mark thinking wearing condoms all these years??), and it looks like she might have a little breeding kink going on top of that. It's pretty sweet. I mean, she still feels kinda guilty about it because, duh, she really shouldn't be taking any risks... but I drop a little hint while I'm balls deep that I might just knock her the fuck up, and she starts creaming & screaming like madwoman. So, I'm trying to play with that whole idea as much she'll let me, which every day is a little bit more.

The last thing I've been trying is to sort of toy with Mark a little. Okay, this one I do feel a tiny bit bad about, but it wasn't even anything major — I'm not looking to hurt him, and anyway Chelsea loves the goofy bastard and wouldn't stand for actual cruelty. But in the little text message exchanges we something have I try to get him to say how much he likes that she's with me; maybe reading that over and over will burn it into her mind. Also, when I can (which isn't often), I try to set it up so Mark plays chauffer and actually delivers his girl right to me. Ha. And, one glorious day, I was even able to get Mark to drop Chelsea off at my place, then swing by the place down the street to pick up my lunch order and drop THAT off, too. It's not that I was trying to be mean, exactly... but I did enjoy the thought of Mark playing errand boy so I could have more time alone with his girlfriend. I guess this is part of that dom/sub shit I was talking about, but I truly was just fucking around with that, having a bit of fun and playing into this weird dynamic.

Then something happened last week and my reaction surprised me. Chelsea was supposed to come over to my place in the early evening, we'd set it up the day before. But then a few hours before, Chelsea texts me to say she has to cancel: there was an advance screening of some animated movie by this Japanese director they like, one night only, and Mark wanted to take her and make a date night out of it, so we'd have to reschedule.

In my head I knew this was totally reasonable — he's her boyfriend, I've been seeing plenty of Chelsea anyway, and it's not like I'd had to move around my whole schedule to make room or anything. But, oh man... something inside me didn't like that one bit. It's sort of what made me realize I was starting to look at her different. I knew I was gonna actually miss her, but more than that I just felt so possessive of her. She's MY slutty little princess, not yours. You don't make her cancel on me, dude. I make her cancel on YOU.

So when I saw her the next night, without even meaning to, I started laying into Mark in a new way. There's always been a little of that, teasing put-downs and so forth — it's just part of the game — but it only ever goes so far. I like Mark, and I respect him (kinda), and anyway I wouldn't want to spook Chelsea. But after he committed the sin of going on a date with his own girlfriend, I was just in the mood to talk some shit.

For instance, we were on my couch shortly after she arrived, stripping each other naked and getting hot, and Chelsea moans into my ear: "Ohhh, god, I really missed this..."

"So did I, it's good that you're back," I said. And then it just came out: "You're sure your fucking roommate isn't gonna call you away to go watch cartoons this time?"

Chelsea gasped at that. Her head popped up and she looked at me, and for a second I thought I'd stepped over the line. But then she got that guilty little half-smile of hers and I knew I was in the clear. "No, he won't," she said as she fell back onto me. "Tonight I'm all yours, Daddy..."

Now that's what I like to hear. Then later in bed, right after our first fuck while we're chatting and resting up for Round 2, she's telling me about some dispute with their landlord over repairs to the property. Nothing too serious — the guy was just being stubborn, trying to save a little money by dragging his heels.

"Whatever," she finally said, "Mark will figure it out. He's actually, like, crazy smart."

"Hmm," I groaned. "If you say so."

"What? He is!"

"Oh come on, Peach. I mean, I'm sure he's book-smart. But this is about street-smarts, people skills."

"Mark is street-smart..."

"Um, no. I love the dude, but he ain't that." I reached down and started stroking her clit; Chelsea automatically opened her legs to help. "You know how I know?"

"Mmmm... how?"

"A guy who's street-smart never would've let me get near you."

"Fuck, Dylan, that's not... ohhh..."

"He's all alone right now? Twiddling his dick?"

"Probably..."

"And now whose cum is it that's leaking out of your pussy?"

"Mmmm... yours, Daddy... always yours..."

Twenty minutes later she was on all fours, getting the life fucked out of her. I was about ready to pop but I was waiting for her to cum one more time, and she was close. In the back of my mind I was remembering her cancelling on me the day before. I was still vaguely pissed off about it, and maybe that's why I said the things I said.

"We're so good together, Princess... you sure we have to stop in six weeks? You really want to give this up?"

"Ah! Ah! Don't want, just — Aiyye! — have to... we have to..."

"Then maybe I'll just leave you a going-away present..." I slid my hand around to her stomach. "right... here."

"Oh, fuck! Daddy!"

I could tell by the sight of her, and the feel of her pussy tightening around my cock, that hitting her with that shit had had its usual effect on Chelsea. She was careening towards an orgasm, and I wanted to push her over the edge.

"Yeah, that's what we'll do... you marry him, but first I'll just take care of that part for you... it's gonna fucking happen anyway if you keep coming over..."

"Oh my GOD Daddy I'm — Fuck! — gonna... gonna..."

"You know it's better this way: you don't want that wimp's baby in you."

"AAH! Oh my GOD! FUCK! AaahhhCUMMINGGG..." She started writhing and shaking in my hands and I let myself join her. As she rode out the end of her orgasm she could tell I was cumming with her and she started to ramble, urging me on: "ohh yes, fill it up, fill it, it's your pussy Daddy, you keep it full..."

She finally let out this long, contented sigh and stayed in that same position while she caught her breath, keeping her ass in the air and a hand on my hip, holding me in place deep inside her. That's right where I wanted to be.

After catching our breath we got up and went to the kitchen to get a snack. We were eating, laughing, having a nice time. There was a bit of a pause in the conversation and Chelsea kinda glanced off to the side. She wasn't exactly anxious, but I could tell she had something on her mind, and I had a good guess as to what it was.

"So," she finally said, "about some of the stuff you were saying back there, um..."

"Say no more, Princess. I know I was a little hard on Mark. I was just teasing you about him to make it hotter — you know that's not at all how I really feel about the guy, none of it."

"No no, of course. I know that, I do. But I meant the... other thing you were talking about, at the end there? It's not the first time it's come up. And it's not like there's, you know, zero risk to what we're doing. Today should be a safe day, but I just... you realize we do actually have to be careful, right? In real life?"

"Oh, Peach! Haha, look at me: do I look like someone who's ready to be a dad? It's only talk, part of the game. It's a nice thing to think about when your feet are on my shoulders. That's all."

"Yeah?"

"Of course. And, you seem to enjoy the idea when we're going at it... right?"

She giggled and looked embarrassed. "Well... I mean, I don't hate it..."

"Good! Then there's really no problem, is there?"

"Hmm... I guess not. As long as we're not stupid." She looked up at me and smiled; I leaned down and kissed her. All good, apparently.

Chelsea stayed another few hours. We talked, flirted, went back to the bedroom at one point. We spent a long stretch on the couch, watching a movie while I cuddled with her or rubbed her shoulders. I feel really comfortable having her around, and I can tell it's comfortable for her, too. When she finally started getting ready to go, I took a shot.

"Why don't you stay, spend the night?"

"No, I... shouldn't." That was expected — she's not 'supposed' to sleep over without a good reason, even though sometimes she does. But she definitely thought about it for a second.

"I gotcha. Maybe next time."

"Mmmm... maybe."

Mark

As hot as all this has been, I've never been 100% comfortable with it. I guess that's obvious, but you'd think that as we went along I would acclimate, that it would get a *bit* less exciting but also a *lot* less unnerving. But, no, neither of those has happened so far, and I think I know why: the situation isn't static. It changes. New wrinkles are added, it gets more intense. And that makes the whole thing both scarier and more irresistible.

I can't help but notice that the relationship with Dylan has become a bigger part of Chelsea's life (and our life together) than we ever imagined at the start, and that's the part that's scary. It was originally supposed to be this self-contained, once-a-week (or so) thing that would be like a special treat for her, and for me, and would help to rev up our sex life at home. And it's done that in spades, but it's also crept up on us to where we both were kinda wanting the next date to get here, and gradually they started seeing each other more often — at least twice a week, and seldom does she go three whole days without. She's just always so eager to get to her next date, it's palpable. And sometimes she doesn't make it back at the end of the night, so I guess she's not so eager to leave his side.

Then there are her outfits. She's dressing prettier, and she doesn't try to hide the fact that it has to do with Dylan and what he likes. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing crazy — she's not done up like some camgirl in a push-up bra with porn-star makeup and stiletto heels or anything. She's just dressing more girl-y and more revealing, including (or especially) in our streams and videos. The glasses usually stay on, but so does that choker he bought for her, and sometimes her other fashion & makeup choices give off a noticeable hint of a goth vibe. I asked her about it the first time I really noticed.

"What?" she asked. "You don't like it?"

"No, it's not that. You look great! I mean, you always do. It's just different is all. What brought this on?"

"Dylan, obviously." She was going out to meet him that night. "He made some crack about how I'd make a great 'big-tiddy goth girl' and how he'd love to see that, so I thought I'd surprise him."

She hasn't gone all-out on the goth thing (usually it's subtle if it's there at all), but it's just one more tangible sign of where her head's at lately.

And speaking of wardrobe: the bracelet. When I first saw her wearing that Princess Peach tchotchke I failed to make the connection. Didn't think anything of it, honestly: it's not something that's wildly out of character for her, you know? I mentioned it in passing a day or two later and said it was cute. When I asked where she got it, her eyes lit up in a playful smile.

"Oh, you have quite the eye, sir," she said in faux-refined upper-crust accent. "This elegant bracelet, hand-crafted by 14-year old artisans in Bangladesh, features only the most coveted dyes and plastics in a veritable symphony of neon pink & yellow. Suitable for the most sophisticated of customers, this exquisite piece is part of the 'My Girlfriend's Boyfriend' Collection."

"Hahahaha... wait, what?"

"Dylan got it for me! You know, because he calls me Peach? It's like his nickname for me. I know it's silly, but I like it."

"Oh."

It didn't seem like a big deal, and honestly I got a little charge out of seeing that thing on her wrist, so it was all good. But then I noticed that, while she was wearing the frighteningly expensive bracelet I bought her sometimes, she wears that cheap piece of plastic from Dylan always. And I do mean always: she wears it to bed, she wears it in the shower, and on those rare occasions we wind up somewhere formal enough where it would look out of place, she sneaks it on as an anklet. Eventually I had to ask her about it.