Corruption of the Azure Saints 04

Story Info
An experiment makes Saint Cerulea's clothes grow tentacles.
3.5k words
4.73
5.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers

Synopsis of the story so far:

The Azure Saints are in constant conflict with a group of green-skinned monsters called the Verdigris. But when one particular Verdigris accidentally gropes Saint Cerulea, strange urges are awoken in her.

To satisfy these urges, Saint Cerulea is making the Verdigris 'take responsibility'. She now visits them regularly, searching for a 'cure' to this strange 'illness' causing her sexual urges.

Go'suke, the small Verdigris taking charge of the cure, just wants to help. But if he cures her, he knows she'll have no more reason to visit him. And every time he thinks about her leaving, his heart aches for some reason.

He is only a lowly monster, but he has developed feelings for one of the city's heroes! To squash down his feelings, he tries to focus on improving his experiments.

However, rather than curing her, the experiments have only been getting more pleasurable lately. Will she come to her senses before getting addicted to the pleasure? Will anyone else notice as her behavior becomes increasingly strange?

===

# Cerulea

I returned to Go'suke's workshop like usual. But today he seemed a bit more excited than usual.

"I have finally completed it! My magnum opus!"

"Ooh, very cool," I said, walking around the piles of paper and books.

Every time I came, it seemed there was more stuff cluttered here. Old inventions and reference books were haphazardly piled up onto different tables.

Walking further into the cave workshop, I came to the table he stood by. His main work table was completely empty.

Looking down at his work table. I stared intently, but couldn't seem to see what he was working on.

I twisted my head, looking at the empty table from several angles. But I couldn't see anything on the table.

Was it invisible?

"Uhm... Lea? What are you looking at?"

"Hm? You said you finally completed it right? What is it though?"

I stared intently at the top of the table, jumping to different sides to look at it from different angles. But no matter how much I stared, I couldn't see anything.

"Uhm... I finished it a while ago. It's over here, there's nothing over there..."

As I stared at the empty tabletop, I felt my face suddenly go flush in embarrassment.

"Haha, of course! Haha, I'm just joking. Ha! Invisible items? As if! Right? Haha..."

"Invisibility? That's brilliant!" Go'suke suddenly exclaimed. "Wait no! I can't get distracted! Let me just show you what I made..."

Go'suke brought me over to another table, pulling out a small vial of liquid from it.

"I've engineered a modification for your Saint's Bracelet. Your bracelet stores the magic for your Saint Suit, and can automatically equip your battle suit. So you always wear it right?"

"Yeah, sure."

Those words certainly sounded like something Aoi might say to explain things. And I was indeed always wearing the Saint's Bracelet. Even when I slept, I was wearing it.

"So basically, I've created an artificial monster that will be able to utilize the potential magical energy inside. And it will automatically perform certain actions depending on your circumstances, just like the Saint's Bracelet already does. Except in our case, we will have it satisfying your sexual urges."

I nodded, not really understanding. "Okay, let's try it out then!"

"I'm glad you understand..." Go'suke nodded, suddenly serious. "With this, you will have no reason to return here... This invention will accomplish everything my experiments were doing..."

I didn't really understand why he was getting all serious. But it looked like he was continuing the experiment.

Go'suke slowly handled the vial of liquid, and I could see multicolored sparks in the black sludge. Blue, red, yellow, and purple flashed beneath the surface. It would almost look like a rainbow if it wasn't steeped in the black sludge around it.

"With the power of all the chromatic sects combined..." Go'suke whispered under his breath.

I held up my wrist, and he gently tipped the vial over onto the bracelet.

A single small drop of fluid fell, splashing onto the silver-blue metal of the bracelet.

The black rainbow sludge spread out, completely covering the bracelet in an instant.

And then it was gone, absorbed into the bracelet. With the familiar silver-blue hue once more covering the surface of the bracelet.

"Did it do anything?" I asked, tilting my head.

< Recalculating... >

A robot voice spoke up from the bracelet.

"Oh? It's never done that before... I think."

< Recalculating... >

< Recalculating... >

The robotic voice repeated the same line over and over.

"I think it's supposed to do this..." Go'suke nodded.

< New instructions found. Would you like to recompile and update to version number- ERROR. >

"Uhm... Yes?" Go'suke said aloud.

A blue box appeared in front of me with two options.

< Yes > or < Yessssss >

I clicked the first one. That other option just seemed weird.

< Approval Confirmed. >

< Now updating to version number- ERROR. >

< Please do not turn off the device. >

< Recompiling... >

< Recompiling... >

< Please do not turn off the device. >

We stared in silence as the bracelet prattled off a bunch of incomprehensible instructions.

< Recompiling Complete. Now rebooting. >

< Please do not turn off the device. >

The bracelet flashed a deep blue, and then red, yellow, and purple.

< Reboot complete. >

"I think it worked?" Go'suke said, looking between me and the bracelet. "Do you feel any different?"

"Uhm, not really..." I said, shaking my head. "How is it supposed to work?"

"Basically, if you feel any sexual urges, the bracelet will now automatically turn on and start relieving them!"

"Hmm... So if I... Eeep! What are you doing!?"

Suddenly, Go'suke grabbed my chest, groping my breasts through my clothes.

I hadn't equipped the Saint Suit yet, and I could feel his small hands kneading into my flesh through my shirt and bra.

"Just cause you do that," I tried to protest, "That doesn't mean I'll... Ohhh~"

I tried to say that this was nothing. That I wouldn't get turned on anymore by him just grabbing my chest. But as his hands continued to massage my breasts, I felt something stir inside me.

"Ah~" I suddenly moaned out as he pinched my nipples.

< Arousal Detected. >

< Initiating lust containment protocol >

"Sh-Shut up!" I yelled at the bracelet.

< Entering quiet mode >

<(Lust containment protocol has been activated)>

I could hear the bracelet's robotic voice only in my head now. But what did it mean by that protocol or whatever?

<(Synthesizing aphrodisiac to speed up libidic cycle)>

<(Error, default aphrodisiac not found, now searching)>

<(Recipe for Vespian honey found, now synthesizing)>

"Vespa what?" I asked aloud, tilting my head in confusion.

But before I could really understand the words, I felt something warm and sticky suddenly wet against my skin.

<(Applying found aphrodisiac to erogenous zones)>

The strange sticky substance instantly coated my nipples and crotch. And as I stared down, startled, I felt it suddenly take effect.

My nipples now buzzed with need, and I felt them standing up hard under my bra.

At my crotch, I felt the sticky warmness cause my knees to buckle. I shoved my hands down between my legs as I fell to my knees. It was like all the times we had experimented combined into one. The overwhelming feeling of need hit me like a truck.

"Oooh~" I moaned.

I could feel my sex twitching beneath my pants, as I desperately held my hands over my sensitive mound.

<(Sufficient lust achieved, now starting containment)>

<(Error, default containment method not found, now searching)>

<(Recipe for tentacle cloth found, now synthesizing)>

"Tenta what?"

<(Applying found containment method to erogenous zones)>

Suddenly, my panties and bra writhed with millions of tiny tentacles.

I screamed out in pleasure as my hips bucked in the air wildly, feeling the tiny tongue-like tentacles licking at my crotch.

Every inch of my chest, crotch, and butt was suddenly assaulted by the tiny tongue-like tentacles. I could no longer even kneel, I fell down to the floor, hips shaking.

My most sensitive parts had been coated with a strange drug and licked relentlessly from every angle. I couldn't take it.

My hands desperately grasped at my crotch, feeling the tentacles writhing beneath the surface of my pants. And I quickly found myself toppling into an orgasm.

My hips shook as the tentacles continued to lick at me through the height of the climax. I could feel them still licking at the sensitive button between my folds. And a few of the longer ones played at my opening, sending more and more pleasure coursing through my body.

When the orgasm finally began to wane, I felt the countless tentacles begin to slow. And I gradually felt myself coming back to my senses.

Staring up at the cave roof, I felt a shaky smile fall over my face.

"That was crazy," I laughed.

I finally breathed out a heavy sigh, still laying on the ground. I could feel my face still somewhat flush.

Despite just cumming, I could still feel the residual desire coursing through my body. It had been too quick to fully satisfy me. But at the same time, I felt like it worked well enough.

<(Residual lust detected)>

<(Initiating level two containment protocol)>

"Level what?"

The tentacles inside my clothes suddenly springed to life again.

I felt the warm honey pour inside me this time. And I screamed out, startled as the strange drug now fully coated my insides.

As the sticky fluid now drenched my passageway, I felt the now familiar need burst into flames within me.

I screamed out, clawing at the floor as I attempted to crawl away. But it was impossible, there was nowhere to go. The tentacles were inside my clothes.

The small tentacles continued ceaselessly licking at the outside of my sex. But a new tentacle appeared as well.

A larger tentacle suddenly pushed inside me, rapidly thrusting in and out. I could feel it growing out of my panties.

My attempts to crawl away failed as I collapsed onto the cold ground, my body trembling in pleasure.

I could do nothing but hump the floor as my body was wracked with waves of pleasure. My hips bucked up and down, but nothing I could do would affect the tentacle thrusting inside me.

The tentacle grew faster, quickly building me up towards orgasm, and I screamed out as the climax approached.

My hips bucked into the air, up and down, as the thick tentacle continued. And soon enough, I felt myself topple over the edge.

It was like nothing I had experienced before.

My legs clenched together, trying to stop the tentacle from ravaging my insides. But even as I came, it continued to thrust. As I clenched down around the tentacle, it wouldn't stop. There was no way for me to escape the tentacles in my clothes.

Over and over, it forced waves of pleasure into my oversensitive sex.

It was as if an endless orgasm washed over me for ages. As the tentacle continued to pump in and out through the heights of the climax.

When it finally finished, I found myself staring up at the ceiling once more, breathing heavily.

But this time at least... I was satisfied.

I felt a feeling of drowsy satisfaction come over me as I smiled shakily. And as I stared up, I realized Go'suke was resting my head in his lap.

He forced a smile, staring down at me. He ran his small green hands through my hair, trying to comfort me.

<(Lust containment protocol complete)> the robotic voice called out.

"Are you okay?" Go'suke asked down at me.

My tired smile broadened at his words.

"Yeah~ That was crazy though~" I replied, exhausted.

"It worked though, right?" He asked worriedly. "It contains your lust?"

"Yeah~ It worked," I laughed back.

I ended up staying the night after that. And I was so tired after everything that we ended up just sleeping together.

Although Go'suke tried to get out of it, I insisted that if I was going to use his bed, he couldn't sleep on the ground.

And so I ended up with a cute pillow to hug for the night~

Thankfully, I kept a silk nightie in his cave. And I changed into it after my clothes got all sticky.

We cuddled up on the straw bed, and I hugged his small green body close to mine.

I think Go'suke really liked the feeling of the silky cloth though. Cause he kept burying his face deeper into my chest as we slept.

When I woke up, I found myself still clutching Go'suke tightly.

The silk nightie did little to ward off the cold. But his warm body against mine helped make it tolerable.

Pulling him even closer, I grinned down at his sleeping expression.

His small face fit nicely into my cleavage. And I felt my smile widen as he rubbed his cold nose down into my warm bosom.

Slowly, I scooched down a bit, and gave his pointed green ears a gentle lick.

He squirmed a bit in my embrace, burying his face deeper into my chest. But he couldn't hide his ears like that~

Making sure to go slowly, I wrapped the point of his ear in my mouth, suckling on it as I tightened my embrace.

Go'suke moaned into my bosom as I continued to suckle on his sensitive ears. I felt his cock press against my thigh. And I giggled at his cute reactions.

Suddenly Go'suke pushed me over, pinning me to the straw bed beneath him.

His eyes were still closed as he began humping against my belly. In his sleep, he had suddenly begun making advances of his own.

But all I could do was giggle.

"Lea~" he moaned, still asleep.

"It's okay~ Go for it~ Take the lead~" I whispered into his ear.

I felt the silk nightie now bunching up at my waist, as he dry humped against the soft material.

Pulling him tighter, I let his hips rock against my skin, as he thrusted against me.

"Lea~" he moaned again.

"I'm here- Mmph!"

Suddenly Go'suke kissed me, and I felt his lips against my own.

<(Arousal Detected)>

<(Initiating lust containment protocol)>

The robotic voice of the bracelet echoed in my head.

"Huh? Already again?- Ohh Goddd~"

I felt the panties I was wearing spring to life as countless tentacles suddenly caressed my skin.

The aphrodisiac honey began dampening the outside of the nightie. And I felt my body now coursing with need once more.

The system wasted no time as I felt the thick tentacle push inside me. Thrusting violently, the tentacle coated my insides with the sticky aphrodisiac. And I felt my hips buck unconsciously.

"Oh god~" I moaned again.

Go'suke suddenly cried out too, giving one last thrust, he began spurting out his cum over me.

He was still half asleep, collapsing back down onto my chest.

But my nipples were dripping with the aphrodisiac honey now. His face fell down into the damp cloth. And I felt him getting hard again.

Still groggy, he buried his face deeper into the sweet scent as he started thrusting his hips once more against me.

Moaning, I felt my own orgasm fast approaching. And as I let out a low moan, my hips bucked in climax.

I tried to contain my voice, not wanting to wake him up. But I couldn't help but let out a few more mewls of pleasure as my twitching hips were assaulted through the orgasm.

My legs shook as the tentacle continued to ravage my insides as the waves of my orgasm coursed through me. It was all I could do to not scream out into the silent cave.

Go'suke suddenly spurted another thick load of cum onto me. Groaning as he buried his tired face deeper into my shoulder. I could still feel his hips bucking and his cock twitching, as the last of his cum spurted onto me.

Slowly, my own orgasm began to fade. And just as quickly as it started, it was over.

<(Lust containment protocol complete)>

The tentacles in my clothes disappeared and I felt my muscles finally relax.

Sighing with relief, I lowered Go'suke down onto the bed next to me.

I was a mess of cum, aphrodisiac honey, and my own juices. I would have to clean up when I got home. But for now, I'd have to get rid of this second pair of dirty clothes.

Triggering my transformation, I brought out the Saint Suit.

Light sparkled around my body, and the dirty nightwear was soon replaced by the shining latex suit.

"Mmm~ Lea~?" Go'suke moaned from beside me.

He must have gotten woken up from the transformation. But his half lidded glassy eyed morning expression looked so cute. I didn't even feel bad for waking him.

"Good morning~" I smiled down at him.

"I had the most amazing dream~" he replied, still smiling.

I felt my face flush as I realized he must have thought what just happened was a dream. I couldn't tell him I got horny and ended up reactivating the system already!

"O-Oh r-really?" I stammered, embarrassed. "Wh-What was it about?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

Maybe, if I was lucky, his dream would be about something completely different!

"U-Uhm..." Go'suke suddenly stammered. "I-It's a secret!"

We both stared at each other, with both our faces flushed with embarrassment.

"R-Right..." I said looking away.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Well, I better get home quick..."

I really needed to do some laundry with these dirty clothes.

"R-Right, I'd better see you off..."

5 minutes later, I had gathered up my day clothes in a bag and slung my things over my shoulder.

Still wearing my Saint suit, I would be able to run straight home with it boosting my stamina. And I really did have a lot of laundry to do when I got home... And then there would be work... Ugh, I didn't want to think about it...

"With this, you have no more reason to return..." Go'suke said solemnly.

For some reason, he looked sad all of a sudden.

"That system should be able to take care of any needs that arise from here on out." he continued. "It will do everything that you were coming to this cave for... You have no more reason to come back... It is a perfect system, without even the need for maintenance. No matter where you are, or what you are doing, it will be able to satisfy your needs without any action on your part. It is a perfect substitute for everything I was doing by hand..."

Go'suke stared at me, a strange expression on his face.

Maybe it had to do with all those complicated words he just said. But I didn't really understand complicated stuff like that.

"Okay, see you later~" I smiled back.

"See you..." he replied with a sad smile.

I didn't really understand what there was to be sad about though.

Oh well, I'd just have to ask about it the next time I came back.

As I waved goodbye, I turned around and headed back into town.

As I ran back through the forest, I realized something though.

I had forgotten to ask about how to turn the system off... I still had to go to work today. And it would be a problem if it suddenly activated while I was on the job...

Oh well, as long as I didn't get horny in public, everything would be fine.

But as I thought that, I felt myself get a bit turned on.

Just thinking about the system made me remember how that tentacle felt inside me~ The feeling of it thrusting into me~

Even as I ran through the forest, I felt the lingering memories of yesterday come back to me.

<(Arousal Detected)>

<(Initiating lust containment protocol)>

The system suddenly activated again, and I nearly tripped over a log as I felt the tentacles against my skin once more.

Still wearing the Saint Suit, the entire latex suit suddenly sprouted tentacles. It wasn't just in my panties, it was in my gloves, in my boots, between my toes, and sucking on my fingers. Every inch of my skin was being caressed by slimy aphrodisiac laden tentacles.

I cried out, coming to a stop, I leaned against a tree as my shaky legs could no longer support me.

Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers
12