Corruption of the Azure Saints 06

Story Info
Tentacles and aphrodisiacs interrupt Cerulea's shower!
3.5k words
4.09
6.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers

# Synopsis of the story so far

The Azure Saints protect the public from monsters. These latex-clad anonymous heroines fight on the side of justice to vanquish evil. But recently, Azure Saint Cerulea has been visiting the monster's home base of her own free will.

The beloved innocent saint, plagued with sexual lust, sought help from monsters called the Verdigris. To relieve her sexual urges, the naive Saint Cerulea more than willingly went along with the strange monster's experiments.

As a result of their latest experiment, dirty thoughts now trigger aphrodisiac coated tentacles to spawn in her clothes. Even the smallest hint of lust will send her spiraling downwards into a tentacle-driven orgasming wreck.

And so now, after returning home from this strange experiment, will she be able to continue her ordinary non-hero life? When even the slightest dirty thought can turn the inside of her clothes into tentacles?

===

# Cerulea

I threw my cum and honey-stained clothes into the wash and started taking a hot shower.

For the first time, I could finally wash the aphrodisiac-laced honey off my body.

I sighed in relief as I used the warm water to start scraping off the layers of congealed honey coating my skin. The aphrodisiac-laced honey was created whenever those tentacles appeared. And after accidentally triggering the tentacles so many times today, I hadn't found a moment to clean the stuff off of me yet.

But as I finally started rubbing the slimy honey off my breasts, a familiar warmth returned to my body.

<(Arousal Detected)>

<(Initiating lust containment protocol)>

Just hearing that robotic voice made my body tingle with desire. And an ache formed between my legs, as my flames of need returned. Flinching, I tensed up as I waited for the touch of the tentacles to come once more.

But nothing happened.

I opened one eye, but there were no tentacles anywhere to be seen.

That's right! There's no way the tentacles could appear if I wasn't wearing any clothes!

<(Error while starting default lust containment protocol)>

"Ha ha!" I shouted out triumphantly.

<(Searching for alternate procedure)>

"Huh?"

<(Error, no alternate procedure found)>

"Ha ha!" I shouted out triumphantly again. I had outsmarted it! As long as I didn't wear clothes, it was powerless before me! Muhaha!

<(Error while starting default lust containment protocol)>

<(Searching for alternate procedure)>

<(Error, no alternate procedure found)>

"Hmm..." It was just repeating the same thing over and over again.

I didn't really understand what it was saying. But this should be fine!

<(Error while starting default lust containment protocol)>

<(Searching for alternate lust containment protocol)>

<(Error, no alternate lust containment protocol found)>

Finally, doubt started creeping in. Was it really okay to let it keep going on like this?

The robotic voice was only audible in my head. So nobody else could hear it. But at the same time, it was kind of annoying.

<(Error, 3 attempts failed for protocol 0x3C56F4DF)>

<(Now starting automatic repair)>

<(Scanning surroundings)>

<(Starting auto-generated backup procedure)>

I waited, but it didn't say anything else. It had gone quiet.

Whatever it was, it must have resolved itself. And I sighed in relief.

Finally able to have some peace and quiet, I continued with the shower. Using the hot water, I quickly started washing off the remaining honey from my chest. My nipples begged for attention as I rubbed the stuff off my breasts. But I dutifully ignored them.

Only for the briefest of moments did I rub my palms over my nipples, quickly wiping away the congealed honey stuck on them. And just that was enough to make my legs tremble.

But I didn't have time to linger. I had to get ready for work.

I quickly started rinsing off my arms and legs, rubbing away the thick layers of honey coating them. Only when I got to my inner thighs did I finally have to pause. Leaning against the wall for support, I quickly rubbed the honey off my soft inner thighs. And as my hands pushed through the honey, I shivered in pleasure. But as my fingers pushed against my mound, I flinched under my own touch. After cumming so many times today, I was way too sensitive.

Slowly but surely, I finished scraping off the honey. And I sighed in relief. I was finally clean. After so long, I was clean. And I let out another long slow breath, basking in my own cleanliness. Now I could finally start lathering up with actual soap!

I pressed down on the head of the soap dispenser, squirting some of the liquid soap onto my palm.

But I frowned as I stared down at it. For some reason, the soap looked the same as that aphrodisiac-filled honey. It was almost identical to the stuff I had just scraped off my body... But I was pretty sure the bottle said soap.

I checked the bottle again just to be sure. Reading it slowly, I nodded to myself. Yeah, it said body wash.

But the soap in my hand looked the same as the thick amber honey as before. My hand was even tingling where the soap had squirted onto it. And a familiar warmth returned to my crotch. It was the same tingling need as when the honey normally touched my skin.

I gazed down at it, shuddering as I imagined coating my body once more with that honey from before. I almost wished those tentacles did return...

But I had to face reality. The bottle said body wash. Lavender scented body wash. Even if this stuff in my hand looked like honey, and smelled like honey, I had to face reality. It was body wash. The bottle said so. And shaking my head in disappointment, I began to lather it onto my body.

But the more I rubbed it into my skin, the more aching there was between my legs. And as I spread it onto my hands and arms, my skin tingled everywhere the soap touched. The familiar need was growing in my body once more.

I squirted more of the thick soap into my hands, rubbing it into my armpits. And I almost fell over in surprise.

My skin was so sensitive there. My underarms tingled with pleasure as my fingers kneaded more of the honey into my sensitive skin. And for some time, I stood there, slowly stroking my skin as I basked under my own touch. I needed more.

I squirted another handful of the honey-like soap into my hands. Leaning my head back, I started working the strange amber body wash into my breasts. And this time, I greedily worked my nipples too.

I didn't care about holding back anymore. I lathered the honey deep into my chest, squeezing at my breasts as I groped myself. My fingers pushed deep into my flesh, sending shocks through me. And as I squeezed my nipples, sharp sparks of pleasure rippled through my body.

My sex was aching in need now and I wanted nothing more than for those tentacles to return.

But they weren't coming. All I could do was continue the shower.

Squirting more soap into my hands, I rubbed down my belly and then down my legs. As my hands lathered the thick soap between my thighs, my legs trembled in pleasure. Over and over, I continued to stroke back and forth along my inner thigh, getting lost in the sensations. But my legs were beginning to give out.

I finally collapsed to the bottom of the shower, still stroking my hands between my thighs. My mewls of pleasure echoed through the small bathroom, and my sex ached in frustrated desire.

I wanted to rub myself like those tentacles had rubbed me earlier. I wanted to push my hands down over my mound, rub it into my clit, and slide my fingers through my slit. I wanted to rub this strange amber soap deep into my lower lips.

But I had promised the Verdigris monsters that I wouldn't do that kind of stuff on my own. I had to wait for the tentacles. (And Aoi always told me not to put soap down there)

Gathering my breath, I let out a shaky sigh. If I could just finish this shower... I could put on some clothes and let those tentacles have their way with me. I just had to finish this shower...

I shakily squirted more soap down into my hand. And quickly started rubbing the honey-like substance over my smooth legs.

But I shuddered under my own touch. My thighs clenched together in need, as I traced my hands down over my legs. Over and over, I continued stroking up and down my legs. When I ran out of soap, I just squirted more into my hands and kept going.

Even though I was supposed to be hurrying to finish, it felt so good, just rubbing my hands over my skin. And soon, I got lost in the cycle. Again and again, I refilled the soap in my hands, continuing to stroke my already slimy skin. And my hands started to tremble as I continued stroking up and down my legs.

Every time I lathered the fresh honey onto my skin, a shiver of pleasure raced through my body. And the need between my legs would ache even more. Over and over, I stoked the flames of lust in my body. Until finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

I let out a scream of frustration, letting myself fall backwards in the tub, exhausted. My legs clenched together in desperation. And I writhed on the floor of the shower in need.

I wanted those tentacles so bad. I needed them between my legs. But they weren't coming.

As I laid there, small droplets of warm water formed on my skin. Each one dripped tantalizing down over my honey coated skin. Sending shivers through me.

The water continued to beat down on me from above, and I squirmed in frustration. But all I could do was wait for the warm water to run out. My frustrated body didn't have the strength to even wipe off the honey again. Tired and unsatisfied, I stared at the wall of the bathtub, panting in need.

Over time, the water slowly went from hot to lukewarm. I would have to get out soon. But even as the first chill finally hit me, something weird happened.

The shower began to make a strange noise and the water began to sputter. The shower head cut in and out, interrupting the steady flow of water. It sputtered once, twice, then three times. Until the shower finally cut out altogether as the flow of water ceased. And I shivered, curling my arms around myself. Confused, I begged for the water to come back on. But what could I even do? What was even happening?

For some time, I stared up at it. Pleading silently for the water to come back on, I shivered in the cold. And as if answering my prayers, it finally sprang to life again. But this time, it wasn't water coming out.

Hot honey spat out of the shower head, cascading down onto my body.

I almost screamed in surprise, bucking my hips as the viscous liquid crashed down on me.

Every inch of me was suddenly filled with warmth as the honey splattered against my skin. It dripped down every crevice as the unending shower of honey poured down my skin. And every spot it touched tingled in need. And my mound, which I had been so dutifully avoiding, was instantly covered in honey as it dripped down between my legs.

I bucked my hips, pointing my crotch at the downpour letting it hit my sensitive mound, sliding between my folds.

"Ahhmmnn~ Yes~♡!" I cried out as the sudden wave of satisfying pleasure overtook me. The honey dripping between my lower lips made me shudder with satisfaction. And I writhed under the downpour of aphrodisiac-laced honey.

It was so good, and yet, this wouldn't be enough. I needed those tentacles inside me. I wanted those tentacles to caress my flesh once more. And as if answering my call, the pipes groaned at the far end of the shower. The drain began to clatter and shake, as something in the pipes thrusted against the metal covering.

Suddenly, dozens of long thin tentacles burst out from inside the drain. A wave of relief washed over me as they spilled out. Finally... Finally, I would be able to find the release I had been waiting for. And I shook my hips at the tentacles, waiting in anticipation.

The thin tendrils swirled up my body, tracing over my skin. Up my legs, around my hips, and caressing my mound. They scraped against my skin through the honey. And everywhere they touched tingled with pleasure. The tentacles weren't afraid of touching my sensitive mound, making me shudder as they slid along my slit.

And even more of the tentacles were still pouring out of the drain. They rushed further up my body, around my chest and arms, and between my fingers. Every inch of me was getting stroked by the honey coated tentacles.

But it still wasn't enough.

None of the tentacles went any deeper than to tease between my folds. Yet I wanted them inside me. I wanted to clench down around them as they thrusted into me. I wanted to cum as they filled my insides. But they wouldn't go any deeper.

The pounding on the drain was still audible. The thick tentacle that had always penetrated me from inside my clothes was trapped. It was too big to fit through the small drain cover. Yet, the tentacles weighed me down now, I couldn't release it even if I wanted to.

One thin tentacle broke away from the others. It reached up, flicking a switch on the shower. And the shower head jerked, as the downpour of honey ceased. Instead, it began to pour out of the bath faucet.

I moaned in frustration. If it was that smart, it should have just released the larger tentacle. Instead, the one lone thin tentacle was instantly crushed in the sudden rush of honey from the faucet.

But with the torrent of honey now getting released, the level of honey was rising faster.

The inch or two of honey that I lay in began to climb higher. And rose around my body, pooling between my thighs. The honey swelled in the bath, completely swallowing up my sex. And slowly, small amounts of it steadily leaked into me.

Every time the tentacles slipped between my folds, they teased at my opening. And as the tendrils pulled at my lower lips, a small amount of honey slipped into me each time. My passage was burning with need now. And my moans echoed around the small bathroom.

I couldn't take it, I tried begging for the largest tentacle to penetrate me, to fill this bottomless pit of lust. But it was still thrusting uselessly against the drain cover.

But as I squirmed under the touch of thin tendrils, the honey was still rising higher. The faucet was still gushing out the thick amber aphrodisiac. And the rising honey soon began to engulf my breasts, licking at my nipples. It rose tantalizingly slowly, centimeter by centimeter

More of the tentacles swam through the honey, groping and pulling my chest further into the honey. My nipples began to bob in the honey. And I whined as they dipped in and out of the aphrodisiac-filled liquid. Every time my breasts floated up, the honey rolled off my skin in thick sheets, only for the tentacles to squeeze them back down, submerging my chest back into the warm honey.

But as the honey continued to rise, my breasts fell below the surface for a final time. And the honey began lapping at my neck. With my entire body now fully engulfed, I was completely submerged in the warm honey.

With nothing more to cover, the faucet letting out the honey finally shut off.

I let out a sigh as everything finally settled down. And I stared down in awe at the bath full of aphrodisiac-laden honey. Nothing could be seen through the thick amber liquid. As the thin tendrils continued their incessant caressing, only small ripples betrayed what was happening beneath the surface.

But it just wasn't enough.

The tentacles moved agonizingly slowly over my mound. And I found myself begging for more.

"Please~ Please~" I begged.

The dull thud still echoed from inside the honey, as the largest tentacle pounded against the drain.

But as if answering my calls, the tentacle finally burst through the metal grate, ripping through the surface. Thick honey rolled off it and its soft red skin was glistening wet as it undulated in the air.

Extra honey gushed out of the tip, coating itself in even more of the thick amber liquid. And I stared up at it, eyes shining as I gazed up at the glorious thick tentacle. It was the first time I had properly seen it outside my clothes. And I found myself in awe of its majesty...

I wanted it between my legs.

As that thought hit me, the tentacle dived below the surface again, racing up between my legs. Every muscle tensed as it slid between my thighs. And when it pushed between my folds, I cried out in relief.

But the tentacle paused at my opening, rubbing at my tight entrance. The honey gushed out of its tip, flowing across my sex. But the tentacle went no further.

Letting out a shaky sigh, I forced myself to relax, letting the tentacle finally push inside me.

But I couldn't help clenching down as they thrust deeper into my sensitive passage. And every time I squeezed down, it paused, as if telling me to relax. And we repeated this cycle several times, as the tentacle kept pausing to let me relax around it. Only once It reached my furthest depths did I fully relax. And slowly, it began a series of long steady thrusts inside me.

The tentacle still gushed honey from its tip. And it soon coated my insides in the warm thick fluid. Everywhere the fresh honey touched, my passage tingled pleasurably in response. And I panted for breath in between my moans of pleasure. But I had to keep forcing myself to relax into the sensations.

The more I relaxed, the more pleasure emanated from my lower half. And soon my hips began to melt into the thrusts of the tentacle. It pounded into the same spot, over and over. As if targeting just one point inside me. And as I relaxed into its rhythm, I finally began building towards orgasm.

I let the pleasure build higher and higher, forcing myself to not clench down around the tentacle. Its rhythmic thrusts pumped more and more pleasure into my body. And my eyes rolled back, face puckering as I moaned in pleasure. I didn't care how I looked or sounded now. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I toppled into orgasm, clenching down around the thick tentacle. But even as I came, the tentacle sped up. As I clenched tightly down around it, crying out in pleasure, it started thrusting faster and faster, sending me screaming in unrestrained ecstasy. The soft knobbly skin of the tentacle scraped my insides, as it vigorously thrust in and out of my orgasming sex.

I lost sight of everything, thrashing in the thick honey as the smaller tentacles tried to hold me down. My screams echoed throughout the small bathroom. But the tentacle wouldn't stop thrusting into my twitching pussy.

Higher and higher, it pushed overstimulated pleasure into me, forcing strange twinges of pleasure into every corner of my body.

Until finally, my orgasm began to slow. And the tentacle eased to a stop as well.

<(Auto-generated backup procedure complete)>

<(Lust containment protocol complete)>

I collapsed backwards in the tub, exhausted. And somewhere, in the back of my mind, I remembered I still had to get to work.

But I was too tired. And I slowly drifted off to sleep, still laying in the warm honey.

I would worry about all that when I woke up.

===

# Information Available to the Public

Vespian Honey:

This thick amber liquid is secreted by bee-like monsters from the Chromatic Scourge. These 'Vespian' monsters use this secretion to pacify citizens during abductions.

Unlike real honey, Vespian Honey is surprisingly slippery. At body temperature, it can act as a sexual lubricant. But if it cools down, it becomes thicker and more difficult to move through.

Magic enzymes suspended in the honey react with living creatures and can bring about an 'estrus' state. However, this effect is used up quickly and rendered inert after an orgasm. And fresh honey is required to renew the 'estrus' state. Because of this, it is categorized as an L2 mild aphrodisiac.

Although sweet to the taste, Vespian honey does not have any special effects when consumed. However, the 'estrus' state can still be transmitted through the tongue, mouth, or throat. Because of this, it is sometimes used as an exotic flavoring in certain black market restaurants.

Arelias
Arelias
14 Followers
12