Corruption of the Babysitter

Story Info
Corruption of the babysitter
1.3k words
4.04
78.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duchess and I were returning from her first Title-earning Slut event.

As we arrived home with cum still on her body and leaking from her holes; She slid naked from the pickup and made her way from the driveway to the front door as I was gathering my keys and trying to button my jeans as the babysitter opened the door.

She was taken aback by seeing the Duchess with no clothes and me trying to button my jeans. I calmly said to her "Go draw a bath for Gayle please!"

She scurried towards the Master bedroom to do so.

I laughed inwardly at her surprise at seeing the Duchess naked and me with my spent cock trying to be tucked away.

I gently guided the Duchess to the Master Bedroom and laid her down across the bed and went and checked on our children who were sleeping peacefully in another world.

As I returned to the Master bedroom I found the babysitter helping the Duchess into the tub and asking her what the hell happened to her? I said, "She made her title quest!"

The babysitter looked at me questionably.

I said, "You know Gayle and I have an open relationship, she has even fucked your brother!"

The babysitter then asked," What title are you referring to?"

My hand gently washed the Duchess's back and reached around to lather her large 44 DD breast with the soapy washrag.

I said, "Her slut title!"

You could see she was trying to process all this while not missing a thing, and I handed her the washrag.

I said, " Help bathe her and clean the loads from her use tonight"

. The Duchess told her, "Be gentle!" and guided her hand towards her cum leaking pussy.

The Duchess has always enjoyed the touch of another woman after the boys have had their fun with her and I let the two be.

Soon enough they emerged from the bath and flopped into our King bed with the Duchess giving the babysitter her first taste of girl on girl.

I went to grab a beer and returned in time to find my Duchess under the babysitter licking her young sweet pussy.

The first time she had ever experienced a tongue on her clit. I watched her as she arched back and pushed against the tongue of the Duchess as she was being transported into a new world.

I walked over towards the bed not wanting to be left out and whispered into our babysitter's ear," Watch!"

I gently took my finger and ran it up and down the Duchess's lengthy well fucked pussy.

I said, to our babysitter, "Open her pussy and hold her open!"

The babysitter was approaching the first oral orgasm of her young life.

As the babysitter came on the Duchess's tongue it was as if she instinctively knew that she needs to do the same for the Duchess. I watched as she began slurping at the wife's well-used pussy.

I growing hard for yet the third time that night.

The Duchess made her cum for yet a second time and even more intensely than the first.

I dropped my clothes as I laid my cock between my wife's lips and those of our young babysitter's pussy.

My head disappeared into the babysitter's young folds while my wife still bathed her clit and lips with tender kisses and bites as she herself orgasmed yet again that night as the babysitter came for the third time.

I tried to shove more and more of my cock into the babysitter as my wife continued to eat her young pussy while she was eating hers.

The wife took the babysitter off my cock and slid out from under her and said to her it is your time young lady.

I had them both on their backs as I began switching between eating their pussy's and occasionally slipping my cock in for a stroke or two.

The babysitter had trouble with my length and size though she was not a virgin, she was very tight.

I placed them both on their knees as I took each in turn doggy style, the babysitter still unable to take all of my nine-inch cock.

However, she was so tight that she was close to getting my seed. The Duchess brought me back to a reality with the words "That is my cock"

The Duchess took me in her ass as the babysitter moved between her legs underneath and sucked her clit.

The Duchess moaned and grew closer to her goal of squirting again as the two of us used her body yet again.

The Duchess leaned down into that young pussy that could not handle all of her husband's dick and sucked that clit for her fifth orgasm that night.

The Duchess exploded and squirted as my balls emptied deep into her ass.

We all collapsed into a pile on the bed and drifted off to sleep. The morning alarm aroused me a short three hours later. I took care of the kids while the Duchess and babysitter were entwined on the bed sleeping peacefully.

I took the kids over to Grandma's and told my mom we had a rough night out and I needed sleep.

I returned home and entered the house I heard sounds coming from the bedroom. I glanced in and the Duchess and babysitter were enjoying one another for breakfast.

The babysitter and Duchess spent the majority of the day in the bedroom until they called me around 3 in the evening.

A twinkle in the wife's eye as she said the babysitter wanted to now try and take all of me again amongst a pile of toys on the bed.

I took the babysitter and slide her to the edge of the bed and had her suck my cock as my wife instructed her on how to do this or that for my maximum enjoyment.

The Duchess eating her young pussy while my cock was getting to its full length in her young throat.

The wife guided her around and held her open for me while her pussy was mere inches above her young tongue as I guided my hard cock into her tight hole.

One not as tight the night before, but one still not capable of taking all my length.

I could feel the head of my cock pounding on her cervix. The Duchess reached down and fingered her young ass.

The babysitter exploded into the first squirting orgasm of her life as I continued to pound her tight pussy while my wife had three fingers in the babysitter's ass.

I could feel the yearning in my balls as they wanted to seed this young thing, but the other head said what a shit show it would be.

The Duchess sensing my conflict obediently offered her holes for the load boiling in my scrotum. I pulled from the babysitter and deep into my wife's pussy and within a stroke was cumming deeply into her clenching gripping pussy.

The babysitter moved quickly to eat my cum from my wife's pussy. They played for another hour or two and joined me for dinner.

We spent the rest of the weekend together and I laid off my shift at the firehouse to enjoy the entire weekend.

Yes, the Babysitter got to where she could take all of my cock and she learned a thing or two that weekend and made a couple of hundred dollars along the way.

Yes, she also received some cum in her holes before the weekend was over. Lucky for us she never said a word about any of it and she did not get pregnant.

In fact, she ended up spending several more weekends with us over that summer and next fall.