Corruption Pt. 04

Story Info
Beki's revenge gangbang.
3.3k words
4.59
30.6k
25

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the day that Beki had been waiting for and fantasising about in some form for ages. She never imagined growing up in a small North Wales village that she might one day have her very own gangbang. These types of things were the stuff of porn and erotica, but today she planned to act out her hidden fantasy, and at the same time get revenge on Jane for the pain that she had brought into Beki's family.

As far as everyone had been concerned, Beki's family had been perfect. Her Dad had met her Mum when Beki was 10 after her real Mom had sadly passed away with cancer a few years before this. Her new Mum was cool, and immediately her and Beki had bonded. The new relationship also gave Beki a new older brother, although he was a couple of years above Beki and didn't really have much time for her it seemed as he went through his teenage years and Tim was trying to act cool. Tim and Beki's relationship had improved as she grew up, and some of his friends started to pay Beki some attention as she developed. Still, things all in all were pretty normal until that fateful day when Beki and her step mum had caught Beki's dad in bed with Beki's friend Jane.

As you would expect, the shit hit the fan in a big way after this incident, but it also had unexpected consequences for Beki, combined with breaking up with her boyfriend. She had ended up fucking her own brother, or stepbrother to be more precise. She also found out that she liked boys and girls when she had sex with Tim and his girlfriend together. And she had started to get revenge on Jane by screwing Jane's boyfriend as well, including another hot threesome this time with her first experience of having a cock up her bum and in her pussy at the same time. However, her ultimate fantasy was to have three cocks in all her holes, and to fuck Jane's dad like Jane had fucked her dad was just the icing on the cake. And if she could film it and send this to Jane as well, it would just be awesome.

Fantasies are funny things. Beki had allowed her fantasy life to fed by raging hormones and more than her fair share of erotica in the last few years. Still, these things are meant just to be on your head, right? Beki had a way of getting people to open up, so she had heard a few fantasies by friends of various ages, but they always stressed that they would never act them out. Beki had been just like that as well, but she was now determined to act out some of her sex fantasies and maybe even get other people to act on theirs too. So many people, Beki decided in her 18-year-old wisdom, allowed themselves to be bound by what society said was morally acceptable. She wanted to just have fun, and if nobody was hurt then what was the harm in that? Well, Beki didn't mind hurting Jane and her dad, but only like they had hurt her!

Today's gangbang was going to involve Jane's dad Bill, her brother Tim, Jane's boyfriend George and another of Tim's friends Stu. All of the lads (other than Bill of course) were in their early 20s. Oh, and Gill had persuaded them to let her be there too, and maybe join in somehow. Everyone other than Bill knew what was happening, but if Bill knew he would have had a heart attack and no way would have allowed them to base it at his home. As it was, Bill thought he was helping them with a drama video for Stu's course, and he was only too happy to help having dabbled from time to time in dramatic arts. He knew Stu through a drama group they both went to for a while and had known the rest of the kids (as he thought of them) growing up with Jane. Jane was away visiting her Mum down south, but this gave them the perfect opportunity to record the drama over the weekend. Stu had been a bit vague on the script, but Bill was looking forward to acting again. Everyone else was looking forward to the weekend for entirely different reasons.

The basic premise that Stu had come up with was that Bill was Beki's Dad and was trying to control a wayward daughter. Tim and George were playing Beki's competing love interests, whilst Stu and Jane recorded everything on two cameras. Stu also had a head camera for more 'interesting' action later, but Bill knew nothing about this of course. In order to put Bill at ease, the Saturday morning was spent doing a real drama that Stu could have presented in college if this was a real assignment. All of them enjoyed playing their roles, but they deliberately held back from anything too wild as they did everything to make Bill comfortable. Of course, that didn't stop Beki from discretely flirting with Bill, and part of his ego enjoyed being stroked by this blonde teenager. Not that he would ever do anything of course, she was half his age, one of his daughters best friends (although strangely they seemed to have had a falling out recently for some reason Bill couldn't work out) and she was totally off limits. Besides, sex was something that should be saved for marriage, and Bill didn't think much of people who gave in to lust. Still, he secretly found himself noticing Beki's sexy curves when he thought she wasn't looking.

Beki was meant to be acting like a wild 18-year-old two timing slut, a role she felt well equipped for in lots of ways. Both Tim and George loved the fact that this gave them lots of reasons to snog Beki or grope her boobs over her clothes. George even pulled her hand at one stage to feel his cock that was straining against his shorts, but they both sensed that Bill was becoming too uncomfortable so restrained their urges as best as they could.

Beki couldn't remember much of the morning, she was too wrapped up thinking about what was to come. She had deliberately worn her a skimpy white blouse with a black bra that drew attention to her big breasts and a short skirt that barely covered her tight arse. She loved how uncomfortable it made Bill feel, but she could get away with it as it was part of the drama that she was a pushing boundaries. Her favourite part of the morning was when Stu had suggested that Bill and her should have a scene where Bill confronted her about what she was wearing, although Bill blanched at having to say she looked like a slut. "What's the matter daddy?" Beki had asked, staying in character, "don't you like my big tits? I've seen you looking." Bill went white, not expecting the lines the Beki had delivered. "Go to your room at once, young lady," said Bill recovering somewhat. Beki left the room with a sly smile - Bill HAD been checking out her tits and she planned to have him do a lot more than that before the day was over.

As they finished for the morning, Beki snuck away to a quiet spot with Tim and wasted no time dropping his pants and dropping to her knees. Her sex drive was wound up to ten with all the teasing she had been doing, together with the kissing and groping that Tim and George had been doing as part of the fake recording. They had kept everything on the 'safe' side for the purposes of the build-up, but Beki needed release from the pent-up sexual tension that everyone other than Bill was feeling. Bill probably felt it too if he was honest with himself, but he still was oblivious to the evil plans being worked out behind his back.

"Enjoy your walk?" asked Bill as they returned to the table for lunch. Beki licked her lips and said it had been nice to get some fresh air, getting some smirks from everyone else around the lunch table. Gill made a blowjob sign behind Bill's back knowing full well how much of a slut Beki had become, but Beki glared at her and continued to act the innocent. Lunch was fairly basic, but Tim had made sure there was plenty of wine to wash it down with to get all of them, and especially Bill, ready for the heat to be turned up in the afternoon.

After lunch, Stu explained that he wanted Tim (acting as Beki's boyfriend) and Beki to be making out in the lounge for the first scene. They had done a bit of kissing in the first session which Bill had initially questioned, but they had managed to persuade him that this was fine as it was just acting. After a short period of time, Stu suggested that Bill would come in and catch them in a compromising position and have words with Beki about her inappropriate behaviour. Stu encouraged Bill just to improvise from there and the stage was set. In his imagination, Bill was expecting Tim and Beki to be kissing again like they had in the morning and was thinking through what he would say if it was Jane that he caught snogging a guy in the lounge. Tim and Beki of course had entirely different plans for what he would catch them doing!

Whilst George and Bill waited outside the room for a prearranged signal, Tim and Beki got down to making out in a far more sexual way than Bill was expecting. Tim kissed Beki passionately for a few minutes, before lowering his head to her neck and kissing her neck. With practiced ease he slipped Beki out of her blouse and loving cupped her breast in his hands. His mouth travelled down to suck on the exposed flesh of his sister, before she shrugged off her bra and began to strip Tim of his pants and boxers. Beki gleefully bent down to take Tim's throbbing member in her mouth as Stu and Gill recorded the escalating action. Once she was sure it was nice and wet, she adjusted her position again so that Tim's prick was nestled between her firm breasts and she pressed them together and began to bump up and down.

"Fuck my tits big brother," she urged Tim as he got into giving her an enthusiastic Tit job.

Stu recorded a few minutes of this for the tape to use later, before calling for Bill to come in and catch Tim and Beki making out. The sight that greeted Bill as he walked through the door threw all the lines that he had been rehearsing in his head out of the window, as he stood in shock watching his first live tit fuck.

"What the fuck?" uttered Bill, finally reclaiming the power of speech, "she's your sister!"

Beki looked to the door and rose up smiling. This was the moment of truth she realised, this was the point she either got Bill to go along with their plan or he would throw them out.

"I'm sorry daddy," she said, keeping in character, "I couldn't help myself. I'm just a bad girl who needs to be punished."

Bill could not take his eyes off Beki as she sauntered up to him, hiked up her skirt and bent off urging him to spank her. Lost in a haze, he found himself slapping Beki's firm buttocks before coming back to his senses.

"No this isn't right", he croaked, but Beki quickly moved up and kissed him full on the lips. "I'm sorry daddy," she repeated as she thrust her tongue into her mouth before pulling his head down into her heaving chest to smother further objections. Bill felt his resolve crumbling as he breathed in Beki's heady scent and she fed her left tit into his mouth. Instinctively, he felt himself sucking more of her tit into his mouth, it had been so long since he had done anything sexually with anyone other than watch porn and wank. God forgive him, he had watched a lot of teen porn, and now this teenage girl was pushing him over the edge. Still, this was wrong he told himself, as he found the strength somehow to pull away and try and protest, but Bei knew his protests were more to assuage his conscience than anything else.

"Your mouth is saying no but your body is saying something else," Beki said with confidence as she placed her hand on Bill's throbbing penis. Before Bill could object further, she tugged off his pants and dropped his underwear to expose his stiff member. Beki was pleased to see it was a good size as she dropped to her knees and engulfed it in her warm mouth. Bill knew he was lost as she stroked up and down on his hard cock, but Beki wanted to make sure there was no backing out so pulled her mouth off him and pushed Bill back onto the couch. She did not allow him any time to react, but quickly sat down on top of Bill's prick and few it into her yearning pussy.

"Yes!" cried Beki as she began to bounce up and down on top of Bill, his erection now fully embedded in her teenage cunt. "Fuck me daddy!"

Bill was totally hers now and gave in to revelling in the feel of her sex going up and down of his cock as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. He had forgotten all about everyone else in the room, or the fact that this was all being recorded. Beki though wanted to totally break him and make sure Bill was fucking her rather than the other way around, so after a few minutes riding her latest conquest, she got up onto all fours and presented her pussy to Bill's gaze. Consumed with lust, Bill sunk himself again into her open sex and began pounding into her love hole.

Tim took this new position as his cue to re-engage with the action and stepped in to present his now rock-hard penis to Beki's mouth. George too had stripped off watching the hot action and stood on the other side of Beki with his rampant cock. Beki was in her element, first sucking Tim and then George into her hot mouth whilst a broken Bill was now furiously fucking her cunt rapidly. So much cock and it was all for her.

Gill and Stu watched on at the unfolding scene, trying to get all the angles. Both of them had loosened their clothing and were massaging their privates as they were more and more turned on by what they were witnessing. Neither of them knew where to focus as Beki was ravaged at both ends, but Gill was drawn to watch as Bill was now jack hammering away at Beki's slit for all he was worth. Finally, Bill could hold it no more as he pumped Beki's pussy full of cum and Beki cried out as her own orgasm hit her.

Gill dropped the camera to the floor and went over to Bill as he pulled out of Beki. She knew she needed to prevent Bill from disengaging or being overcome with guilt until they had all had had a lot more fun. Bill could only stand there unmoving as Gill came up to him and bent down to lick and suck on his cock, cleaning up he mix of Bill's cum and Beki's love juice.

Meanwhile, Tim and George manovered Beki on top of Tim as he fed his cock into her well fucked cunt and gave a few pumps up into her as he let out some pent-up energy. George meanwhile went into Stu's bag and retrieved some lube that they had bought for the occasion. He lathered some on his cock and poured a generous amount into Beki's back door before inserting a finger into her tight rosebud. Beki knew what was coming and stilled herself as she prepared to once again be the filling in the sandwich for her brother and his friend. Slowly and surely, George fed his hard prick int Beki's arsehole, revelling the feel of her tightest hole and Tim's thick cock in her vagina separated by a thin membrane.

Once George was fully seated, Tim and George began to time their thrusts into Beki's pussy and arse. Beki loved being full of cock, having both her holes stuffed full. She looked at Bill and smiled to see that between Gill's ministrations and the visuals that Bill's penis was also fully erect again. She beckoned Bill over to her head, and he rose up on autopilot to present his shaft to her lips. Beki needed so second invitation and opened her mouth to welcome Bill's stiff cock into her thirsty mouth.

Beki felt an explosion going off in her head, and all over her body. She had done it, she finally had three cocks filling all her holes. She loved Tim's cock pushing into her cunt, she loved Stu's cock filling her shit hole - when had Stu dropped the camera and taken George's place in her back passage? She didn't care - and Bill now roughly fucking her face, and thoughts about moral objections now forgotten. This was Beki's ultimate high, her fantasy come true.

Beki looked over at Gill, to see that George was licking her pussy whilst she kept the camera focused on Beki's mercilessly being fucked by all three men. Bill pulled out and at some unknown signal, Beki got up and had Beki crawl once again on top of Bill. Tim eased his own stiff prick at Beki as she prepared for another cock to fill up her arse, but Tim had other ideas. Gill zoomed in in shock as she watched Tim stuff his cock into Beki's pussy alongside Bill. "Oh fuck!" cried Beki, her mind going into overload as two cocks filled her up fuller than she ever had been before. "Don't stop, fill my pussy with your cocks!"

Stu took the camera off Gill, and Gill pushed George to the floor like a starving man (or woman!). She needed to be fucked, the action with Beki was just too hot. Gill kept her eyes on Beki as her boyfriend and Bill fucked Beki's cunt like there was no tomorrow. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" squealed Beki as she felt a euphoric tidal wave sweep over her, and Gill joined her as her own long held orgasm overtake her.

Gill took on camera duty again, as Beki got to her knees and directed all the men to stand in a circle around her. She grabbed two with her hands and sucked one into her mouth, rotating round the circle as she urged the men to their release. Finally, she let go as each of the men pumped their cocks over this teenage goddess. Bill came first, pumping a gallon of cum over Beki's pretty face. George, Stu and Tim quickly followed, ejaculating their spunk over Beki's face and tits till she was cover in their juices. Gill passed the camera again to Stu and kissed Beki passionate, wiping off the cum from her face and body with her tongue as she revelled in the most amazing spectacle of her life.

"That's a cut" said Stu, suddenly reminding Bill that this whole thing had been recorded. "Let's take a break, and then we need to redo a few scenes for the video."

"Oh well," thought Bill, "no point stopping now." Nobody else was planning to stop either. It was going to be a great weekend. Beki too was looking forward to more sex but realised that the greatest thrill for her had been corrupting Bill and having him willingly take part in her private orgy. Who could she corrupt next? Unbidden, pictures of her step mum came to mind, but that was for another time. There was still plenty of fucking left for this weekend first.