Corset Club Adventures - New Member

Story Info
Secret cross dressing sex club revealed.
10.5k words
4.69
17.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the record, all characters contained in this story engaging in any sort of sexual activity are eighteen years of age or older.

============

On a typical Friday night, most teenage males would have plans to go out with friends and maybe meet up with some girls. But I wasn't one of those so-called popular teenagers. Instead, I was sitting at home watching pointless YouTube videos when I decided to call my best friend Nick and see if he wanted to hang out and maybe get into some trouble.

"Hello"

"Hey Nick, it's Matt. You care to hang out tonight? Maybe frag some digital bad guys?"

"Matt, I told you that I'm busy Friday and Saturday nights."

"Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say. But it was worth a shot. We don't hang out like we used to anymore."

"I know, and I'm truly sorry about that. Look, I might have a Friday coming up in the next few weeks where I'm free. If things work out as I'm hoping, I promise you and I will hang out the whole day."

"Alright. I just wish you would tell me what it is that keeps you busy all the time. We're best friends, you know that you can trust me to keep a secret."

"I know Matt, but it's more complicated than that. Believe me, if I could tell you I would."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later."

It didn't make any sense at all. Nick and I had been practically inseparable friends since we were little kids, so the fact that he had some reason to keep a secret from me didn't make any sense. But I wasn't going to just give up that easily. I needed to know who or what was taking my best friend away from me and it didn't take long to come up with a plan.

Twenty-four hours later I was fully prepared to put my plan into action. Picking up the phone I called Nick and got the ball rolling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nick, it's Matt."

"I thought I told you that I'm busy tonight."

"I know, you did. I was wondering if I could borrow your copy of Call of Duty since you aren't going to need it."

"If you can get over here in the next hour. But don't leave it to the last minute, I've got things to do before I leave and I don't have time to be waiting around on you."

I tried to respond, but Nick had already hung up so I doubt he heard me say anything. But that was fine because this was going exactly as I planned it. Jumping in my car I drove until I was only a couple of blocks away from Nick's house and pulled over. Waiting until the hour was nearly up, I got out of my car and ran as fast as I could the rest of the distance to Nick's house. That way when Nick opened the door, I was standing there huffing and puffing as I tried to catch my breath. I saw Nick look over my shoulder, noticing the absence of my car.

"Where's your car?" As I finally caught my breath, I began to notice for the first time a strong chemical like smell coming from within the house that I couldn't identify.

"Wouldn't start. Had to run here." I gasped.

"Well, that's what happens when you try to do all the work yourself."

"Well if I had parents who gave me money every time my car needed an oil change, I would have a perfectly running car as well."

I regretted it the moment I said it, I didn't even know where that kind of comment had come from as it had not been part of my plan. But I couldn't take it back now and Nick began to lay into me for such an ignorant comment.

"I'll have you know that I have earned every single cent that I have put into my car and neither my parents or anybody else have ever simply given me anything towards it."

Nick slammed the game against my chest and slammed the door in my face. I was left standing on his doorstep feeling like an idiot. But when I remembered why I was there, I shifted back into game mode and continued with my plan.

Heading back to my car, I pulled up closer to where I could see Nick's front door but felt certain he wouldn't be able to see or at least recognize my car. I sat there waiting, beginning to wonder if maybe whatever had him busy was already in the house or if maybe I had spooked him, but when a dark black town car pulled up out front of his house and honked the horn, I knew I was still good. Moments later Nick appeared with a duffel bag on his shoulder. Standing on the front step, I watched as he seemed to take in his surroundings before hiking the bag up higher on his shoulder and heading for the car, entering the back seat without hesitation.

As I began to follow, I was slowly able to start piecing things together. It was clear that Nick was somehow involved with some rich older woman who he was sleeping with since he needed to pack an overnight bag. This woman was probably only interested in Nick for sexual purposes and likely the other man in an affair she was having. There was no other explanation for why Nick was getting picked up by somebody's chauffer.

Following the car at a distance was not easy, especially when we hit the highway where I nearly lost them twice, but after an hour I finally followed Nick to an upper-class neighbourhood where the car stopped in front of a very nice sized house. I pulled off one street later and hid behind trees and hedges and made my way up the street on the opposite side. I was confident that I had gone undetected at this point, and as I made my way up the street, I heard the car drive away.

By the time I got directly across the street from Nick, he was standing on the front porch of the house waiting for the door to be answered. When the door opened, the person who stood there to greet him only managed to confuse me even more. She was blonde, busty, and no older than Nick or I and wearing a blouse and a short skirt that showed off a long expanse of leg. The two of them greeted each other with kisses on each cheek and exchanged a few words that I couldn't hear. It was at this time that she looked over Nick's shoulder and seemed to be looking directly at me. I quickly ducked back behind the hedge that had concealed me, but at this point, I was sure she had spotted me and I sat there waiting for Nick and his girlfriend to come and bust me. But that never happened and by the time that I got up the nerve to look, I found the door closed and the front step empty.

Emboldened by my avoidance of detection, I decided that I wanted to know just what it was about this girl that Nick didn't want me to know. Why was it that he couldn't tell me that he was dating such a beauty? Was it the fact that he thought I would be jealous? Sure, of course I would be, but she had to have a sister or a friend that they could introduce me to.

Taking one last look around at my surroundings, I cut across the street and slipped around the side of the house. Searching for a lit window low enough for me to peek through, I found one halfway down along the ground with some vegetation surrounding it that I could use to conceal my presence. Hiding in the shadows I peeked in and saw something that didn't make any sense at all.

In the room were three different groups of teenage girls and they were all dressed in white blouses and deep red skirts. On a couch on the right side of the room and nearest to the window that I was peeking through there was a blonde, brunette, and black-haired girl all leaning in towards each other in deep conversation that I couldn't hear. At the back of the room and on the side opposite from the couch, were a brunette and a redhead sitting at a computer discussing whatever it was they were looking at on the monitor, it clearly amused them as I could hear them both laughing through the open window but I couldn't see what they were looking at. On a bean bag chair on the floor and probably the closest to the window I was peeking through were two more blondes in the middle of a deep and passionate lip lock, clearly oblivious to their surroundings and the display they were putting on. I could feel myself rapidly growing stiff in my jeans and was trying to figure out how I could confront Nick about not including me in these events.

But what I didn't see was Nick or the busty blonde who had greeted him at the door. I was about to go and see if I could find another window to look through when movement at the stairs caught my eye. Suddenly the busty blonde and an incredibly hot looking brunette appeared, drawing everyone's attention.

"Sorry to keep you waiting ladies, shall we get started?" The brunette asked in a voice that sounded an awful lot like Nick's. Then it suddenly hit me. Taking a closer look, I suddenly realized what was going on here. This beautiful brunette sounded like Nick because she is Nick. Scanning the room once more I realized that I wasn't looking at a room of teenage girls, I was looking at a room of guys dressed like girls.

Suddenly I found myself running from the house, running as fast as I could until I reached my car in an attempt to get away from what I'd seen. Starting it up I pulled away with a squeal of my tires and probably ignored every speed limit on my drive back. I just wanted to get away from the image of my best friend dressed as a hot chick. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the image out of my head.

I slept fitfully that night, images of Nick dressed as a woman running through my head, of the embarrassment I had probably caused him and him telling me he didn't want me in his life anymore. When I woke in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing, I knew who it was before I even looked at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"If you still value our friendship, you'll be here in the next half hour."

"Nick I can explain," I said, but again he'd already hung up. Twenty minutes later I was out front of his house. He didn't let the fact that my car was parked at the curb go unmentioned either.

"I see your car is running." He said, causing me to turn and glance at it. By the time I turned back Nick had returned into the house, leaving the door open for me to follow.

Nick led me downstairs to the basement. About a year ago, he had convinced his parents to let him take it over as his own space and upon their approval had practically moved in downstairs. The only thing Nick didn't have of his own was a kitchen, but he did keep a small fridge off in one corner. As soon as I walked through his door, I saw one red and one blue duffel bag sitting on the floor. It was quite obvious to me that the blue bag had more stuff in it compared to the red one. I stopped in front of them as Nick began to speak.

"The blue bag contains all of your possessions that I've either borrowed or you've left here and never collected. If you take that bag, our friendship ends here and we never speak again, ever. The red bag, however, contains an outfit. Take that bag and we deal with this problem together."

I didn't need to think twice about what bag I was going to pick, or what he expected me to do with it. I walked over to the red bag, picked it up, and walked over to the bathroom which Nick directed me towards with a nod as he tried to conceal a smile. I had no doubts about what kind of outfit was inside the bag, and the only surprise was the fact that it was the same outfit as I'd seen everyone wearing last night. Changing quickly to show Nick I was serious about this I walked back out of the bathroom and was greeted by camera flashes.

"Hey, you didn't say anything about pictures!"

"You're right, I didn't. The group however did, it is one of their conditions for allowing me to deal with this in my own way. Believe me, this is better." Nick's expression was still quite serious, so I knew there was no talking my way out of this one. Submitting to the fact that Nick was probably right, I dropped my hands from in front of my face and allowed him to continue shooting. He snapped a few more pictures after that, then lowered the camera and turned towards his computer.

"So, what is the other condition?" I asked.

"That you join us."

"What? You can't be serious."

"Oh I am. We don't exactly have a lot of people out there who know of the existence of this group without being a part of it either currently or formerly."

"But I don't look anywhere near as good as any of you. Seriously, until you announced yourself, I didn't even know what I was really looking at."

"Yes, I was told you bolted as soon as I spoke so I assumed that was the moment you thought you knew what was going on."

"What?"

"We had you pegged from the moment I left. In fact, I knew you were following me the moment I left the house. Did you really think I wouldn't recognize your car?" I didn't have a response to this revelation. I'd never thought that he'd figured me out so early.

"But there's just one problem. I don't look anywhere near as good as you and your friends."

"Well thank you, I work very hard on my look and I know everyone else does as well. But don't worry, I'm going to teach you everything I know. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be nearly as hot as I am."

"Well, I guess I don't have much of a choice in the matter, do I?"

"Sure you do. But if you don't, these photos get released to everyone you know."

"Oh!"

"The same also happens to me."

"I see. Well, let's do this. Where do we start?" I'd already humiliated Nick once, I didn't want to do it again, and certainly not on such a large, life destroying scale.

"We start from the beginning, follow me."

I followed Nick back into the bathroom where he began to pull items from underneath the sink. Turning to me he proceeded to hand me a large pink squeeze bottle that had some distinctly feminine designs on it. It didn't take a genius to know that this wasn't a product that was marketed towards men.

"Shower, clean yourself fully. When you're finished apply this to your entire body everywhere there is hair, except for your genitals as it tends to burn. After everything is fully covered, jump back in the shower and wash it all off. Repeat the process to make sure you've gotten everything."

Once Nick left, I undressed had a quick shower before I used a thick coating of what I discovered was hair remover after reading the label. I now knew what the smell was that I had detected yesterday when Nick had answered the door. I quickly moved through the process just as Nick had described. After the second coating, I was trying to decide if I should get dressed or just wrap myself in a towel when Nick came walking back in as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Hey! Do you mind?"

"Oh relax, we're going to be seeing a whole lot of each other over from here on out so you might as well get used to it. Very nice by the way." Nick commented as he walked past me and back to the sink. It didn't go beyond my noticed where his eyes were actually directed. I watched as Nick removed a pair of clippers, a razor, and a can of shaving gel from underneath the sink before turning to me and smiling. That was the first moment where I began to wonder if maybe my best friend was gay.

"Have you ever shaved your pubic hair before? It's a lot quicker and cleaner if you have someone do it for you. You also end up cutting yourself less. So, do you want me to shave you or not?"

I was trying to decide in my head how I felt about shaving myself, when Nick's words echoed in my head. How did he know it was better when someone else shaved you? Did he have first-hand experience with this? Had he shaved one of the other guys in his group? Had any of them shaved him? Lacking experience, I figured it was best to let Nick shave me, and learn from his actions.

"You might as well do the shaving if it's going to get this over with quickly." I admitted. I probably could have done it all myself, but it seemed like a time-consuming task and I didn't want to keep Nick waiting while I figured it all out. I didn't want him thinking I wasn't up for all of this and trying to back out.

"Good choice."

For the next few minutes, I watched as Nick worked deftly at shaving me clean. There wasn't a hair left on me by the time he was done and he also hadn't drawn a single drop of blood. Once Nick announced that he was finished, I was instructed to jump back in the shower once more to wash the loose hairs off my genitals. This time I made sure to lock the door after he left. It was more so out of habit however as there probably wasn't any point anymore.

When I was done rinsing off all the loose pubic hairs and gotten over my new look, I dressed and walked back out of the bathroom. That was when I discovered that I wasn't the only one who had changed. Nick was no longer dressed as himself, but he was dressed as I had seen him last night. When he saw me standing there looking at him, he could only smile.

"Well, I can't let you have all the fun, now can I?"

"I guess not. But you look amazing. I still look like a guy in girl's clothing."

"I didn't say we were done, did I? Come and sit and let me help you transform."

Nick patted a stool, and for the next four hours I was instructed and tutored in the purpose and application of so many cosmetic products that I didn't even know most of them even existed. By the time we were done, I was beginning to become confident in the application of my own makeup, but Nick promised he would be right there to guide me until I felt comfortable on my own.

"So, what do you think? That outfit is yours to keep by the way." Nick asked as I admired myself in his full-length mirror.

"It's good, but I look like a flat-chested girl trying to look like her older sister."

"Right, how could I forget. I have just the thing to solve that, temporarily at least."

From a closet, Nick pulled out a box and removed from it what he explained to me were nylon stockings filled with raw rice and tied off at the end. One by one he took them and placed them inside of my bra and after a bit of awkward manipulation, he got them to look just right. When I looked at myself in the mirror a second time, I finally saw what Nick was telling me I'd see. Nick explained to me that once I had been accepted into the group, I would have access to a range of much more realistic breasts, many of which could be stuck to my skin as to not fall off when not supported by clothing. I couldn't understand why that would be an issue.

"Well, I think we have a problem." Nick said, causing me some concern as he stepped back and looked me over from head to foot.

"What's wrong?" I replied as a sense of dread washed over me.

"I think I went too far. You might be just as hot as me."

"Or even hotter." I replied, my confidence suddenly returning, and at a greater strength surprisingly. Turning away from the mirror to look at my best friend who I apparently hardly knew, I saw the evil smirk on his face, clearly enjoying tormenting me.

"Don't get a big head about you." He replied with a huge smile.

"So, what do we do now?"

"Well you're always complaining that we never hang out anymore, so let's hang out. Don't suppose you've got my copy of Call of Duty."

"Never left my car." I replied, embarrassed.

"Why am I not surprised. Well, let's go get it."

"What, dressed like this?" The look on Nick's face made it seem like this was the most normal thing in the world. I didn't understand how he could go out in public dressed like this. He may have been amazingly talented when it comes to cosmetics, but he could still get recognized if he bumped into the right people.

"Yeah, of course."

"But that means going outside. What if someone sees us?"

"All they'll see are two hot young girls. Besides, you're going to have to get used to it eventually."

Nick had a lot more confidence in this new look than I did, and it showed. When Nick walked around, you could tell he knew he looked good and didn't care what others thought. When I followed him, I kept waiting for the moment when everyone I knew was going to jump out and laugh at me. When we got to the front door, I felt frozen in fear. It was as if there was some sort of opposing force pushing back against me, keeping me from taking that first step outside.