Cosmic Captives Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Trapped together in an escape pod: accidental penetration.
3.3k words
4.51
17.6k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary of previous chapters:

After their spaceship had collapsed, Anon and Nova are now trapped together in a very small escape pod. Their bodies pressed together. Anon got aroused and couldn't prevent getting an erection. Nova was not amused. Currently their pod is in turbulences, flying through debris.

Chapter 05 - Piercing Through

Nova screamed out in terror as Anon struggled to remain composed within the cramped space of the pod. The walls were padded with cushioning, making sure that passengers would remain safe and uninjured in case of these type of turbulence; nevertheless, there was a high risk of them sustaining head injuries as a result of their heads inevitably banging together due to lack of space. Realising this potential danger, and without wasting any time Anon determined he had to take action in order to protect them both from injury.

Without warning or any preamble, he suddenly lunged forward and pressed his head into her neck, wrapping his arms around her in an effort to soften the blow. He had no choice but to take it upon himself to prepare for whatever impact was inevitable, bracing himself against her body as much as possible. His heart pounded quickly and sweat beaded on his forehead - he could only hope this way would be enough.

There was a loud crashing sound as the pod was buffered about in the void of space. Anon and Nova were jostled up and down, pushed against the cushioned walls of their capsule. With nothing else they could do, they simply hoped that somehow the pod would guide itself safely through this endless maze of space debris.

The chaos and turbulence seemed to pause for a brief moment, and in the sudden calm, Anon fervently prayed that they had avoided danger. In the midst of the commotion, he realised that his dick must have slipped below Nova's body at some point, no longer sitting comfortably between their stomachs but awkwardly squished and bent out of shape.

He couldn't understand how he got himself into this position, or even what the specifics of it were. He knew one thing for sure, it was pressed against Nova's body and that he could feel her warmth radiating off her more intensely than ever before. But no matter how much effort he put in, he just couldn't get free from this awkward entanglement.

His prayers weren't answered as more debry started to strike against their pod. The engines worked hard, attempting to steer and stabilize them, but the turbulence kept them on their toes. Fortunately the impact was not as severe this time, though it still made for a rough ride.

Meanwhile Anon had been focusing on his dick, unable to ignore the sensation of it rubbing up against Nova's body due to the rocking of the pod. The unsteady movements pushed her closer and closer into him with each vibrating shake, intensifying the uncomfortable tension and pressure on his dick that must have been poking her body.

Anon felt a sudden rush of relief and pleasure as his penis eased its way into a tight, warm space. For a moment he was perplexed, wondering if it somehow managed to pull itself between their bodies instead of bend and poking into Nova. But he soon realised that what had happened was involuntary; the top of his penis had entered her. The sensation was indescribable; it brought a dizzying warmth that made his body quiver with desire and excitement.

Nova screamed at him to stop, yet he was incapable of pulling away from her. He had no desire to hurt Nova in any way, but he could not remove himself from the situation. Suddenly, the engines roared to life again and the pod surged forward with an immense amount of force. This acceleration pressed Nova down on him harder and harder, and his stiff member started sinking further into her delicate body.

He could see her eyes, wide open in disbelief as she felt his member sliding deeper into her. Her mouth was slightly ajar in shock, and he could feel her body stiffen around him as her body was pushed down on him. His dick slowly slid deeper into her guts, pushing past all physical boundaries between them. She gasped for breath and shivered slightly at the sensation of his thick dick paving his path into her.

Anon knew that his penis was far from small and probably much larger than a petite woman like Nova would prefer.

Finally there was no way to go futher. He felt his balls touch against her buttocks, the tip of his dick pressing against her cervix. The sensation heightening as he grew fully aroused. His member growing even bigger inside of Nova.

A short moment later the pod finally settled into its new trajectory. Anon was filled with hope that his plans had succeeded and they were finally out of danger, free from the cloud of debris they had been trapped within.

Nova was squirming to try and get out from the weight of his body on hers, trying to remove herself from the confinement of his member inside her. The groans that escaped her lips showed just how uncomfortable she was. But there was nowhere to go for relief, their bodies pressed together too tightly for escape. All the sudden movements only caused him to grow harder inside Nova, expanding and pressing and pulsing against her inner walls.

This time Anon had to yell at her to cease whatever it was she was doing as it was of no use. He had to get around her and reach the computer console behind Nova in order to check on the pod's systems. He needed to ensure that all of the life support systems were in working order and that they were following the accurate trajectory he had previously set for them. There was a worry that something critical had come loose, or worse yet, they were heading towards a star or other celestial body and crash into it.

His strong voice made Nova freeze in place. He could perceive the resignation in her expression, watching as she had to reconcile herself to the fact that his large penis had penetrated her and was not going away any time soon. Even though the circumstance was extraordinarily embarrassing for her, she also comprehended that they were at risk of death if Anon would not survey the systems. Anon felt sorrowful for her; her features so cute and beautiful yet contorting in uneasiness and humiliation.

Anon urgently shifted his focus towards the computer panel, his mind working in overdrive as he tried to stay in the zone. It was an surreal feeling, trying to concentrate on the screen while Nova's tight flesh clung to him, her pussy gripping him tightly as he penetrated her depths.

He had to take a momentary pause from his work checking the systems, as an electric current of pleasure surged through him and his cock twitched inside of her. The feeling was indescribable, and it took all his strength to come back to reality and keep going. Miraculously, all the life support and other necessary systems had made it through their hazardous journey unscathed.

It was an unbelievable stroke of luck that they'd managed to escape and were now on a course heading towards safety. Anon had been gripping the computer so tightly with his hands, he could feel his heart beating as if it was ready to burst out from his chest. He slowly released his grip, allowing himself to finally relax and take relief in the situation. His body gradually lost the tension it had been holding in for so long, and he lay back in exhaustion.

He had closed his eyes just for a moment, allowing himself to get lost in the sparks flying around in his head and the enveloping darkness behind his eyelids. But his attention slowly returned to Nova's tight grip on him, feeling his blood in his dick pulsing against her guts. He was overcome with a feeling of exhilaration and pleasure that made it hard to keep control.

Chapter 06 - No Way Out

Nova is breathing heavily, her body trembling under the strain of Anon's large manhood pushing against her cervix. In a meek voice she timidly enquires as to their safety - but Anon is too tired and embarrassed to answer verbally, instead just able to nod in response.

He had kept his eyes shut, not strong enough to bear the sight of Nova. But he and she were too close for him to ignore her any longer. Taking in a deep breath, he slowly opened his eyes to see her pure face twisted in distress. He was completely taken aback by the sight of her, looking so small and fragile in that moment.

He told her that he didn't know how to extract himself, as there was no room to manoeuvre. He expressed that he felt perplexed and bewildered as to how this predicament could have come about. She seemed unable to believe that there was no way out and made an angry noise in response. Then he could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around him, squeezing his penis even more tightly than before, almost strangling it.

He was aware of her attempts to push his manhood away, but it was impossible for her smaller frame to overcome the size and rigidity of his stiff member. No matter how much she tried to expel it from her tight hold, the squeezing only served to keep him aroused and wedged deep inside of her. She had no chance in pushing him out. He found himself ever more aroused by the way she clung onto him.

After her many failed attempts, she timidly asked him for his help in freeing himself from her. She couldn't bear to stay like this and he could sense the desperation in her voice. He knew there was slim chance of success, but he had to try for her sake. He started to tense his buttocks and wiggle his legs, trying desperately to gain some space between them so that with a final push of strength maybe they could manage it and free him from inside of her.

She moved in unison with him, her innermost muscles attempting to push him out of her. But it was all in vain. He only managed to draw himself back 2 centimeters, not nearly enough. Furthermore, the constant motion of their bodies further stimulated his sensitive organ, leading him closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. His desire for release was growing with each thrust and he could feel himself coming nearer and nearer to the point of no return. He knew that any second now he would reach his peak.

He knew it was a bad idea to cum inside of her, and he didn't want to add any more strain or embarrassment to the situation. Thankfully, Nova yielded before he could lose control and before he could empty himself into her. She was laying her head on his chest, having nowhere else left to go. Even in his guilty state, there was something comforting about her closeness to him.

Motionless they lay like that for some time, Anon's dick occasionally twitching involuntarily in Nova's tight pussy. He had no control over his body and it was embarrassing to him, but he was still able to enjoy the sensation his penis produced within her. His heart fluttered with a mix of sensations; lust, guilt and pleasure all swirled together and made this moment so unique.

He could feel a tear rolling from Nova's eyes and landing on his chest, and it was like a knife to his heart. He wished he could do something to ease the pain for her, but he was in a really bad position to do so.

He pondered whether it would make a difference if he climaxed inside of her, as his penis would go limp and they could eventually manage to get it out. Despite considering the proposal, he couldn't bear to speak about it with her and had been feeling too insecure to simply thrust into her.

While mulling things over, he could gradually hear her cries of sadness transition into a light, joyous giggling. He pondered if she had finally embraced the absurdity of their current predicament or if she was just going crazy.

Her exhilarated laughter was radiating through her body, and he could even feel its intensity on his penis. Small rapid movements of her pussy surrounding his shaft and stimulating his frenulum were incredibly pleasurable. His mind was a complete scramble of emotions.

His body and mind were exhausted, like he had gone days without sleep. Maybe that's why he couldn't stop himself from joining in her laughter. For a few precious moments they shared the joy together until she stopped giggling, raising her voice and explaining that she didn't want it to happen like this.

He noticed the way she had put a particular emphasis on the word "it". But he was too exhausted to try and think about the implications of her statement.

They stayed still for a few moments, with Anon's gaze diverted to the stars outside of the window behind Nova. His dick throbbed as it remained nestled within her tight hole.

She spoke up again, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she tried to comprehend why she had to end up stuck on a man who had such an enormous penis. She couldn't understand why it had to be so big, and grumbled in frustration how much it stretched her on the inside.

He couldn't quite make out if her anger was directed at him specifically, or she was just feeling overwhelmed by the overall circumstances. Her subtle sarcasm when talking gave a sense of ambiguity to her true feelings, making it hard for him to read between the lines and understand what she really meant.

After some time and her varied attempts to try and shift her body into a more comfortable position on top of him, he soon noticed that she had started breathing more steadily and her body seemed to have fallen into a relaxed state. It came as a surprise to him that she could drift off with his penis still inside her, providing such an internal stretch for her.

Her relaxed body helped to soothe him and he was able to let the guilt he felt slip away, at least for a moment. Although his erection still remained embedded in her, pulsating with pleasure, she didn't appear to be very disturbed by it in her sleep.

Anon started to get lost in the amazing sensation of her tight and warm pussy wrapped around him, her legs enveloping him. He could feel her perky breasts pressed against his chest with every breath she took. He dared to cast a glance at her face, admiring its delicate features and remembering how he had to put his lips on hers, to breath air into her lungs.

His arousal and her grip around his manhood had been intensifying for way to long, so he was barely able to restrain himself and started to slowly move his hips below her. The feeling of friction between them was electric, sending a shockwave of pleasure throughout his body. He quickly stopped the motion however, the fear of waking her up still clinging in the back of his mind.

His mind was in a state of internal turmoil. He started thrusting into her once more, this time a little further. The feeling was sensational, something that he had never experienced before. His desire to go one step further began to take over, and instead of just one more thrust he did two -- pushing in much deeper now so that it almost touched her cervix again. He could feel the anticipation mounting as his pleasure heightened with every movement -- it was too good for him to resist.

But Nova started to stir in her sleep, her body quivering with his thrusts as he inched closer and closer to his climax. He could feel that she was on the brink of waking up, so he had to summon all his willpower to keep himself from pushing forward any further. As much as it pained him, he forced himself to control the urge and stopped his load from shooting out. Gradually their bodies calmed down until they both achieved a peaceful rest once more.

Anon drifted off to sleep, his manhood still nested deep inside her warm embrace. His dreams were tumultuous, quickly transitioning from scenes of chaos and destruction to a kaleidoscope of heated sensual images.

He awoke to Nova's displeased voice, grumbling and lamenting that he hadn't even lost his erection in his sleep. This time she must had woken up a while before him and she was obviously quite upset. She also tried her best not to move her hips too much, doing everything in her power to not create and friction or motion between them. He could feel that she was really trying hard not to let it get the best of her. Lying there, unable to do anything about it but endure it.

He was finding it difficult to concentrate, his mind mostly frenzied with the euphoric sensation of her tight pussy around his hard length. His balls were aching with fullness and need for relief, yet he didn't want to do anything that would make her any more upset than she already was. She certainly hadn't done anything to deserve this treatment and she was, without a doubt, the sweetest creature he had ever seen.

He couldn't help but watch her as she muttered and complained about his dick being inside her. Although sorry for her plight, he couldn't deny the humor of the situation; impaled upon his hard dick with no escape in sight. The sensations began to take over him as he watched her beautiful eyes and cute lips move in protest. She wasn't addressing him directly, simply mumbling words of complaint to herself. He felt a mixture of guilt and pleasure at the sight before him.

Her complaints suddenly ceased, her gaze meeting his. He had been studying her face intently and she had just caught him in the act. Embarrassment crept up his spine as their eyes locked, a moment of awkward silence lingering between them. He felt like he was being scrutinized by her stare, her expression unreadable as she look at him.

A few seconds passed before she cleared her throat and spoke out with a slight quiver in her voice, demanding to know why he was staring at her like this. He could feel the tension radiating off of her, and knew he had to say something - yet his mind was numb and he found himself lost for words. To make matters worse, his dick still pounded and twitched uncontrollably despite the situation. Nova gave him a stern look of disappointment and demanded that he keep control of himself and stop twitching his dick inside her before it gets even worse.

His breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of her eyes--beautiful, sparkling blue orbs that seemed to shift with ever changing emotion. He could almost feel himself being pulled into those eyes, his mind running wild with possibilities of what could be. All other thoughts slipped away from him and he couldn't react to her complaints in the slightest.

After a moment of contemplation, she seemed to adjust her attitude or alter her plan of action. Her voice was now noticeably less exasperated. It seemed like she had made the decision to confront the predicament they were in with acceptance rather than frustration. In a steady and slightly resigned tone, she asked him what their possible options were going forward. How could they possibly get out of here and find a way to safety.