Cosplay Cumdump Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing between two taller guys in fancy sets of armor. The dashing man to his left was dressed as Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. He wore a dazzling, well painted set of N7 sci-fi special ops gear. He even had the buzzed head to complete the military look. To his right was another space marine. That man's face was obscured by his Halo Master Chief helmet. His body was clad in the green and black armor of a futuristic Spartan commando.

Micah grimaced as he looked from side to side at his artful opponents. If only he'd had more time before the convention, he could've put together a better outfit and really competed. He'd been swamped with work the entire month before and that had led to his current, sad predicament. At least it would all be over, momentarily.

"And this year's grand prize winner for the UwU Con Men's Costume Contest is... Micah Gabriel Cushing as Link!!!"

A bolt of shock cascaded down Micah's spine. It began as giddy elation but quickly turned to dread as hundreds of gazes turned towards him. As the seconds wore on, they looked increasingly disgusted. Micah dared not glance to his sides and see how much more angry and annoyed his opponents were.

"Link's supposed to be blonde!" someone in the crowd shouted.

"I know, he didn't even dye his hair" another convention goer added.

"No quiver and bow!"

"More like Santa's helper than Link..."

The crowd grew unruly and the mutterings turned into a cacophony of complaints.

"This is bullshit" one of the contestants a few spots down from Micah grumbled.

The announcer became flustered and quickly sought to redirect attention to the Vixens. "Uhhh, ladies! Why don't you tell them why you picked Micah!" he spoke into the mic nervously. All attention shifted to the judge's table as the cosplay divas gave their answers one by one.

Roxy leaned into her microphone and spoke with poise. "He did his best on what was obviously a small budget and I really liked his enthusiasm." She winked at Micah and smiled before leaning back.

"Femboys are hot" Jessica stated in deadpan fashion. A wave of laughs and giggles flowed through the crowd followed by some reluctant clapping. The female Sith flashed the audience a wicked grin.

"I like his boots" Gwen added stoically. A few more laughs and claps emanated from the crowd.

"Well, there you have it folks! It takes all kinds!" Gary intoned, launching back into his announcer schpeel. "Come on down, Micah, and claim your prizes!"

The bashful Link stepped forward and walked down the length of the stage, careful not to look directly at any of the annoyed contestants he was passing by. Micah slung his toy shield over his back as he reached the front table and tucked his sword into his belt. He shook Gary's hand as he approached the podium and the middle-aged executive started handing him his winnings.

"Here's your two hundred and fifty dollar gift card to Game Zone! And your anime and manga prize package!"

Micah took the heavy shopping bag full of blu-rays, soft cover graphic novels and miscellaneous swag. He nodded to the gentleman in thanks.

"But best of all, you'll be hanging with the Vixens tonight! Are you looking forward to it?" Gary reached down and held the end of the mic for the young man to speak into.

Micah looked over at the judge's table, his gaze fixed on the three luscious beauties. "This is, without a doubt, the best day of my life."

His voice echoed through the speakers in the convention hall. The crowd offered him light applause, showing some amount of respect for his humility, if not his effort and skill.

"Thank you!" he added before taking his loot and walking off the stage.

As he did, the Vixens flashed him a variety of sultry looks. Gwen's said 'prepare for more discipline.' Roxy looked downright flirtatious. And Jessica, with her yellow eyes, appeared crazed with lustful anticipation.

Was he reading too much into their gazes? Almost definitely. Regardless, it would be a very different convention experience for Micah tonight. For the first time in his life, he couldn't wait for the women's cosplay contest to be over with.

* * * * *

It was an hour and a half later when Micah walked down the long corridor alongside Gary. They were deep into the backstage labyrinth as they headed for the Vixens dressing room. The smartly dressed man turned to him as they walked and spoke in a measured voice.

"I don't want to be a buzzkill, but it's my job to play chaperone, so listen up. The Vixens often ramp up their sex appeal and flirtiness when they're performing, but you know that's an act, right?"

"Of course" Micah answered with a nod. He wished it wasn't true, but anyone with a modicum of social or emotional intelligence knew they were ingratiating themselves to their horny fanboys.

"Good. After a long show, they like to relax and unwind. You get to hang out for a while, but don't pester them. Be respectful. You're still guests as long as you remain on these grounds. I expect you to be a perfect gentleman."

"Yes, sir. Absolutely."

"That-ta boy!" he said with a slap to Micah's back. "You're making me glad they picked you."

Micah was starting to get annoyed. On top of the mood being dampened, he hated being called a boy. He was twenty six, a college graduate and gainfully employed. He'd ceased being a boy a long time ago, even if he still looked a bit boyish due to his height and youth. Sure, he was a weeb and currently dressed as an elf, but that didn't mean he wasn't an adult.

Gary came to a stop and pointed three doors down the hallway. "There it is. Room nineteen. Have fun!" He gave the young man another pat on the shoulder before walking off.

Micah practically floated the remaining distance to the waiting door. He knocked and immediately heard a muffled "Come in!" He turned the doorknob and stepped into cosplay heaven.

Only heaven was a disaster. Clothes, bags, makeup and convention swag lay everywhere. There was a series of couches, tables and beauty stations with bright lights beaming outward. The ladies were all sprawled out on the leather furniture, resting after a long day on their feet. Roxy was the first one to rise as they witnessed the young man walking through the door.

"Well, look who's here!" the fiendish redhead said cheerfully.

"About time" Jessica added, not bothering to get up from her stretched-out position on the sofa.

"Hey" Gwen said with a nod.

Micah was elated to see they were all still in their costumes. Now he didn't feel like a fool for still wearing his. He nodded to them and smiled.

"Ladies. Thanks so much for having me."

"Ladies, huh?" Jessica asked.

Gwen snickered.

"You're most welcome" Roxy replied happily. "Please, come sit down! There's food right there, if you're hungry." She pointed to a table stacked with pizzas, bowls of snacks and a cooler of drinks.

"I'm good for now, thanks" he answered. Micah moved to one of the couches and sat opposite Jessica. "I was telling Roxy earlier, when I was getting my pictures, that I've been big fans of you guys for a long time."

"Oh? How nice" Jessica responded with a thin smile.

"I don't know why you picked me, but I'll never be able to thank you enough."

"We'll see about that" Gwen perked up with a sly grin.

"Yeah, there's a lot you could do to thank us. You might be surprised" Jessica spoke up.

Now it was Roxy's turn to chuckle. Her throaty laugh echoed behind Micah.

"Oh?" he asked, looking from vixen to vixen with an anxious heart.

"Listen" Jessica said, sitting up. The leather of her costume glistened as her body meshed with the shiny sofa. "Normally, when we do these things, we hang out for a couple hours, eat some pizza, talk about geeky shit that none of us really care about and that's it. You want to have more fun than that, right?"

"Ummm... Sure!" he answered excitedly. "What did you have in mind?"

Roxy walked in from the side, entering Micah's field of vision again. It was odd that a woman dressed as a demon was the most feminine and sincere of the trio. "We've got a sweet hotel room waiting, loaded with all the real party stuff. Booze, weed, poppers, molly and other... fun things."

"We'd much rather head their now than hang out in this smelly geek den for another two hours" Jessica added, redirecting his attention. "You could come along and get to know us much better than you would here. What do you say we ditch this dump?"

Micah's eyes went wide. He could hardly believe he was being invited to a more personal and intimate party than the one he'd been promised. It seemed the Vixens had some real interest in him after all. Micah's self esteem surged as he searched for a suave way to say 'YES!'

Before he could respond, Gwen rose and picked up her weapon. She strolled right up to the sitting Micah, tapping her whip-sword in her hand. The gorgeous Domina gazed down at him and sank her hooks in deep.

"Let's go... boy."

Maybe being called 'boy' wasn't so bad after all.

* * * * *

Some poor bell boy was charged with ferrying about a dozen of the girls bags of supplies and convention goodies up to the ninth floor where they were staying. Once they got to the room, he off-loaded the luggage piece by piece from the metallic trolley. He was handed a generous tip by Jessica before thanking them and taking his leave. The door finally closed and Micah found himself alone with the three gorgeous Vixens.

He barely got a look around the swanky, upscale suite before Roxy leapt on him and started kissing him enthusiastically. Micah was momentarily shocked, but quickly relaxed and went with the flow. He figured he might get lucky tonight, after they hung out and enjoyed a few illicit substances, but he'd never expected any of the girls to move this fast.

As Roxy slowly moved him toward the bedroom, Jessica and Gwen snapped into action. They began retrieving party favors from the kitchen, bathroom and their luggage and lined them up on the counter one by one. Soon, they had a smorgasbord of drugs, alcohol and sex toys that Hunter S. Thompson would've been proud to partake in.

Micah was enjoying Roxy's aggressive tonguing and gropes as she started to undress him. She tore off his sad emulation of Link's cap and his plastic accessories, tossing them aside as they moved closer to one of the beds. He couldn't believe this was happening, but his cock sure could. Micah had never gotten hard so fast in his life.

The Demoness with the reddish-black eyes and sinister horns grabbed his shoulders and pressed him down. "On your knees! Now!"

Micah obeyed. He would gladly start the evening by eating out the gorgeous Roxy if that's what she wanted. As she seized his head and pulled it close to her crotch, it became evident quickly that he'd be doing no such thing. His face was pressed into a long, thick bulge in the front of her dress. The fat protrusion in the silky black fabric was growing thicker and meaner by the second.

Roxy pulled up her dress with one hand and mashed his face into her crotch with the other. Micah mouth and nose were forced against the massive member tenting in her pantyhose and the fat scrotum dangling below it. He inhaled deeply of her musk as she dug her fingers into his hair and held him close to her stiffening unit and ample sack. It was colossal. It didn't seem possible that it could belong to such a dainty woman. It had to be at least ten inches long and she wasn't even fully erect yet.

"You like that, bitch? I know you do. I saw what was on your phone. That's why you're here, slut."

Micah's heartbeat spiked and his eyes went wide. Never in a million years would he have thought Roxy was one of those girls. The possibilities of the night expanded and filled his mind. Not only would he have his first experience with a hung beauty, but he might get to watch Roxy fuck one of the other girls. That would be a dream come true. If he was really lucky, he might even get to be part of a train, taking Roxy from behind.

She released his head and Micah sat back on his haunches. He gazed up at the devious dickgirl and her growing package as she delivered the next shock.

"And it's not just me. You have three cocks to satisfy tonight, Link the Twink. Get ready for the all-you-can eat cock buffet!"

Jessica and Gwen too? What?!? His brain couldn't even process it. Now he had no idea what their evening together might look like. He only knew he was in for a crazy night, beyond what he could've imagined in his wildest dreams.

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Jessica announced.

They looked to the side and there was the curvy dark Jedi carrying a tray with two cups and a lit spliff of marijuana. Micah hadn't smoked since college, but he was perfectly happy to indulge. He stood and brushed himself off. He toked up as soon as Jessica handed him the joint, inhaling deep and coughing loudly.

"Damn, that's good shit" he noted with a nod and handed it to Roxy. A light buzz descended on him within moments.

"Wait till you try this" Jessica said, grinning as she picked up the cup on the left and handed it to him. "This one's for you."

"Thanks. What's in it?" he asked, peering into the frothy cup.

"Just drink it" she said, placing a hand on her hip. "And get out of that stupid, green shirt." Jessica offered him a wink before sauntering off.

As Roxy enjoyed the weed, Micah took a chug from his drink and was bowled over.

"Whoa! You vixens party hard!"

"Mmmhmmm" Roxy said, rubbing up against him again. "Bottoms up!"

Micah couldn't resist her charms. He took two long gulps one after the other, then tilted the cup back and finished it off. He set the plastic tumbler on a nearby table and then began undoing his makeshift tunic. Already, he was somewhat losing his coordination as he struggled to take off his shirt, pants and boots.

"Wow... I'm getting dizzy! Haha!"

"It's alright" Roxy said before setting down the cigarette and helping him to the bedside.

By the time she had him down to his boxers, Gwen appeared. She strode up to Micah as he sat on the edge of the bed. The stunning Ivy look-alike held a yellow rubber face mask connected to a puffy rubber pouch. Even further down the strange contraption it ended in a circular plastic base. Micah might have found it intimidating if he wasn't alright woozy and buzzed.

"You ever done poppers before, Micah?"

"No" he replied, looking up at the leather-strapped Domina in purple and black.

"Do you have any medical conditions we should know about?" she asked cautiously.

"I'm allergic to oranges" Micah answered hazily. He instantly felt stupid.

"Oh damn, I guess we can't use the orange flavored condoms" Jessica joked as she strode back into the bedroom.

"Condoms! Hah!" Roxy said in the background.

Gwen chuckled. "If that's your worst ailment, I think you'll be ok." She brought the glossy yellow mask to his mouth. "This is going to make you feel real good." She squeezed the bag at the center and Micah inhaled. It was a pungent, solvent smell. Almost like a cleaner, but somewhat sweeter. It overpowered his lungs and senses in seconds.

"Not to mention nice and loose at both ends!" Roxy added with a chuckle.

Micah's body seemed to leap through space as an incredible head rush overtook him. Gwen gave the device one more squeeze and then, seeing his eyes droop in relaxation, she pulled the mask away. A feeling of utter, amazing euphoria flooded Micah's body as he watched the three beauties move around the room. His libido surged as the chemical high doused him. He wanted nothing but to please these beautiful, fearsome femmes.

Gwen unhooked her codpiece and tossed it aside. Jessica undid her belt and black loincloth, throwing them on a nearby chair. Roxy undid her dress and stepped out of it completely, bringing her lovely curves to bear. After pulling down and discarding their undergarments, they convened on Micah and he was staring directly at three, massive bobbing lengths of cock. Each was matched by a swollen sack below that made Micah feel more than a little inadequate. His own testes were nowhere near their size and apparent potency.

It didn't feel real. He smiled and half-laughed as they grew closer. Soon, all three were stroking their long, slick lengths of fuck-meat up and down with hungry hands. They stepped forward until the glistening tips of all three wands were directly in his face.

Roxy handled her foot long with a cocky smile. Her foreskin rolled up and down as she smoothed her hang along the fat, glistening length. Jessica's cock was equally thick, but an inch or two longer. It's spongy glans oozed with a thick dollop of pre-cum, growing bigger with each second she stroked her girthy pole. Gwen's was the biggest and meanest of them all. Her cock was at least a foot and a half long with angry looking veins and a width that rivaled soda cans. It was now obvious why she regularly wore a codpiece with her cosplay.

Jessica's patience grew thin. She spoke from the center of the masturbating trio. "Get to work, faggot!"

She shoved the head of her cock into Micah's lips. Simultaneously, Gwen and Roxy's thick lengths pressed on him from both sides. They each took one of his hands and lifted them onto their shafts as Jessica pushed her glans deep into his mouth.

Micah yielded to them, his entire body tingling with giddy desire. He massaged Roxy and Gwen in long, lewd strokes as Jessica took hold of his head and plowed her penis through his warm lips. It wasn't long before she was fucking his mouth in earnest. She rammed the head of her cock into his soft uvula, demanding entrance to his throat as Micah covered her shaft in hot saliva and sucked her lovingly.

He got a strong taste of sweat and musk as Jessica fucked his face. An entire day's worth of grime was coated on his tongue. He sucked her clean of all the sweat and musk she'd gathered wearing her costume through the parade and many long, tedious events. He wagged his tongue along the bottom of her sperm channel and applied long, supple strokes to the two Goddesses flanking her.

Soon all three women were moaning. Gwen stood defiantly with her hands on her hips, as if daring Micah to make her cum. Roxy raised her hands to her ample mounds and began groping herself as Micah stroked her schlong. Jessica grunted and groaned pleasurably as she grabbed handfuls of Micah's hair and shafted his mouth harder and faster.

Their voices raised together as their climaxes drew near. Micah could hardly believe he was directing the symphony of so much pleasure as all three women gyrated and moaned close to his face.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" Jessica screamed as she hilted in his lips and Micah's mouth flooded with warm, thick, semen.

"YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" Roxy shouted as she came. Her thick jizzum spurted from her tip and lathered Micah and the bed in equal measure.

"OH GODDD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Gwen bellowed as her white custard spat out in thick ropes.

Gwen's cum decorated Micah's body along with Roxy's as he continued to jerk them off. Micah's mouth accepted the constant flow of hot, bubbling paste from Jessica's pulsing hose as her twitching sack drained into his sucking depths.

When their emissions tapered, Jessica pulled her cock free and Micah released the hot missiles of flesh from his hands. The women sighed and looked on dreamily as they stepped back and bathed in the afterglow of their powerful orgasms.

Little did Micah suspect, they were just getting started.