Cost of a Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice's week begins with a day at the office - a long day.
4.1k words
4.41
10.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------- A New Threat Emerges ---------

Sarah Mitchell had never been much of a fan of Alice. Some would describe them as church rivals. Sarah was over eager to out perform all the other mothers at each bake sale and church function. However, she had yet to find a tactic to flank Alice's bookstore. The church leaders would always fawn over Alice's sharing of the Word especially in such a downtrodden neighborhood. This fact had forced Alice to become a constant fixture in the back of Sarah's mind - a game left half played.

With that in mind, Alice was very surprised to find Sarah waiting for her on the porch of her home. She saw that bitchy little smile climb up onto her face as they noticed each other. Alice's cheeks burned as the weight of the case seemed to triple in her hand. Her shame multiplied when she noticed a stack of unmarked boxes between Sarah and the door. Her clothes from Damaged Goods?

"Hi Sarah! Good evening and God Bless!" Alice beamed with what she assumed was the most fake smile she had ever mustered.

"Oh Alice, it is. God Bless you as well!" Sarah returned. "Working late tonight? How are things?" she added.

Alice's mind raced as she quickly surveyed the activities of the day. Her focus strained to keep her emotions from leaking onto her face. She hoped that the increasing darkness would be her ally.

"Yes. Lot of errands. Getting ready to open back up," Alice lied.

Sarah rose from the chair and shimmied by the boxes - taking a moment to read the label on them carefully. "New product? Anything truly moving?" she asked.

Alice actually laughed a little - her mask cracking slightly. "I guess you will have to stop by and find out. Not spoiling anything," she smiled - strangely a genuine one.

Sarah strolled the remaining distance to stand close to Alice. The case slightly shaking between them. Alice trying her best to make it seem natural.

"We are having a prayer meeting this Wednesday - inviting some of these sinful women from the streets. I trust you will be able to make it?" Sarah asked.

"I will mark it on my calendar," Alice offered.

"Perfect," Sarah beamed while starting to eye the case, "I'll see you then."

Alice felt the weight of the world leave her shoulders as Sarah excused herself and headed home. That was too close. After the activities of the day, Alice could not take any more new developments. She collected her sinful haul and carried it all to her bedroom. She silently headed to the shower after locking her door.

It was there that Alice sat and thought. She let her mind wander through the abuse of the previous day. The hot water scalded her at first, but soon the pain became a good friend. The steady drum of the water drowned out her sobs. How would she make it through a week like this? What else will happen?

She dried herself off in her bedroom. A cool breeze was flowing through a long forgotten open window. Alice stood there naked looking out into the backyard. She could make out other houses and windows. She could hear the pulse of the neighborhood. She looked down to find her nipples fully erect. Her arms were covered in goosebumps. What was wrong with her? She shook her head in an attempt to clear it. She rushed to the window and slammed it shut.

Her mind continued to reprocess the activities of the previous days and what they could mean for her immediate future. She opened the case again. As Alice picked up the collar, her phone rang. She nearly jumped out of her skin. The number came up as blocked.

"Hello?" she answered.

"I heard you had fun today," Malone whispered into the phone - barely hiding a sick sense of glee.

Alice's mind raced - but she could not find words much less form sentences.

"5 more days of fun for you. I want you to meet me at my office downtown. There is a private elevator in the back. The folks at the front desk will be expecting you - 8AM. Pick an outfit. Bring the case. See you tomorrow," Malone dictated before hanging up the phone.

--------- A Very Personal Assistant ---------

Alice allowed herself to find a rhythm. She had been sucking Malone's cock for what felt like an eternity. Well, not exactly his cock. Malone had brought out a strawberry flavored condom. Her called it "a treat for a proper slut." It didn't help her gag reflex. The rubber bulb at the tip was a constant tickle in her throat, but she fought the urge to gag as much as she could. Malone hadn't exactly taken time out his work schedule for her.

When Alice had arrived, she was in what she learned is called a "Sexy schoolgirl" outfit. She had dawned some old sunglasses in a feeble attempt to disguise herself. The click of her high heels got the attention of every security guard at the front desk. They called her Malone's new "personal assistant". She didn't follow, but was quickly ushered to the private elevator that Malone had told her about. At her destination, she was met by Stacy, who Alice learned was Malone's secretary. She treated Alice like a piece of street trash as she escorted Alice to Malone's office.

Stacy hadn't even left the room before Malone had ordered her to put on a leather hood, drop to her knees and climb under the desk. Since then, 4 other subordinates had visited the office to talk business. Alice's rhythmic sucking serving as white noise for the conversation. Alice was amazed that none of them seemed to be surprised. Her presence or the presence of someone was just normal.

Her knees ached until they went numb. Her jaw followed the same course. Her mind narrowed to only serve her purpose. She tried to convince herself that she would get to go home when it was over. That he would just roll over and go to bed - lose interest in her. She sucked - nothing else registered.

Malone started to grunt pushing Alice to pick up speed - eager to finish. Fate had other plans. Malone rose from his desk and removed the condom before releasing a large load on Alice's kneeling form. Her mouth, eyes, chin, and chest were covered. She shook, but was unable to move.

"Good little slut. Go to your desk," Malone pointed to a small desk by the door of his office.

Alice looked for a box of tissues to clean herself up - hoping she wouldn't have to use her rain coat.

"No. No cleaning. You earned that. Wear it with pride," Malone laughed as he walked over to the small bar of his office fixing himself a drink.

The room was silent except for the sharp clicks of Alice's high heels as carefully picked her way to her new desk. The desk was much. The top was glass - giving a clear view to her legs and skirt. The chair was nothing more than a stool with a small backrest. She carefully perched herself on top. As she adjusted her skirt, a small glob of cum found its way into her eye burning her.

Alice rubbed her eye, but found little improvement besides now having cum on her hand as well. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and mild annoyance at her current state. She looked to Malone - his back still to her - before licking her hand clean. She gagged at the taste, but it was all she could do.

Malone attempted to make idle chit-chat to fill the silence. He asked about her store, her kids, and her hobbies. Alice's irritation seemed to increase as the cum began to crust and harden on her body. She did not want to talk like this - she did not want to be seen like this. She was done with this.

"The clothes look great. Vincent always does great work," Malone smiled at her.

"Well, I paid for them," Alice snapped.

"Oh? You did? How I wonder?" he asked sternly.

Alice's face turned red with mild anger, "He made me suck his cock."

"Did he force you?... Or did you want to thank him for his service?" Malone offered.

Alice paused. Her mind took her back to the tailor's small office. "Fuck you. I'm not a slut!" Alice barked.

Malone's shock was easily apparent on his face as he rose from his desk and strolled over to her desk. He placed both hands on the glass surface of the desk while leaning in close to Alice's face. She could smell the drink he had made for himself. She swallowed and sat silent - her eyes beginning to tear up.

"You are what I say you are. You play the character I set out for you. You do as I say. You dress as I say - AND YOU WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR IT!" Malone punctuated the final sentence by rapping his knuckles on the desk top causing Alice to jump. "I can easily make this much more uncomfortable for you," Malone stated.

Alice's breath began to quicken as she saw Malone head for the case. She sputtered off a half dozen apologies increasing in intensity. What did she do? What was he going to do? Why did she do that? Alice heard the click of the latches as they opened.

"Stand and strip," Malone ordered.

Alice snapped to her feet so quickly the stool almost toppled over. "I'm sorry, Mr. Malone. Master... Malone. Sir? Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it," she trembled.

"Oh? You will be. No doubt in my mind," he coldly responded before calling for his secretary.

Stacy entered the room silently, "Yes, Mr. Malone."

"Will you teach this cunt some discipline?" he asked.

Alice watched a sadistic grin begin to occupy the younger woman's face. "It would be my pleasure, sir," she responded while picking up the paddle from the interior of the case.

Alice trembled in fear as Stacy approached her. A small sob escaped her chest causing her body to cower. Stacy laid a gentle hand on Alice's shoulder. She smiled at Alice.

"Are you a bad girl?" she asked.

Before Alice could respond, Stacy ripped her shirt to the side exposing her cupless bra. The shift drifted to the floor after a couple more surgical tugs. She brought her face closer to Alice's.

"Are you a bad girl?" she asked.

Alice's cowardly shivers caused her tits to rattle. She become very conscious of every inch of the room. Malone had taken a seat on a small couch to watch. The clock said it was 8 minutes until 11AM. Tears began to stream down her face. She looked at her high heels and the space between them. Stacy's perfume was flowery - jasmine?

"I'm... a... go-gooo-goood girl," she stammered.

"That is not what Mr. Malone says," she returns.

Stacy circles around Alice brining her face close to the back of Alice's ear.

"Are you a bad girl, Alice?" she asked again.

Alice opened her mouth to answer before a loud impact hit her butt. The pain left stars in her vision as she bent over the desk to support herself.

"OOOOWWWW!!!" she screamed.

The word barely left her mouth before the next impact. Alice found her hand covering her mouth in a feeble attempt to contain the pain. Another impact landed. Her ass was on fire. The pain radiated down her legs sapping the strength from them, but she feared what would happen if she fell. The next impact loosened the skirt enough that it fell to the floor around her feet. This left Alice in just a g-string and her cupless bra. It also left nothing in between her ass and the paddle. Luckily the adrenaline had already started to work its way. She gritted her teeth as a steady drumbeat of whacks landed on her. Until, they stopped.

Alice heard the click of Stacy's heels travel around to the front of her desk.

"Are you a bad girl, Alice?" she asked.

"Yes, maim. I'm sorry," Alice found herself saying as if possessed.

"Good girl. I think you learned something," she smiled while turning to Malone. "Need anything else?" she asked her boss.

"Thank you, Stacy. That was great, but Alice is a business woman - I think she should repay you for your lesson," he offered.

Alice felt a sharp tug on her hair as she pulled from the desk's surface. She groaned, but followed as best she could. Stumbling slightly when the feeble stilts that were her high heeled legs failed to follow her instructions. Her vision was blurred, but she did notice herself leaving Malone's office.

"What? Where are we going?" Alice groaned.

Stacy answered by strengthening her grip on the back of Alice's head leading her down to her knees.

"Get under the desk," she ordered.

Alice crawled on her hands and knees as ordered. The carpet burned into her tender knees. Each movement caused her ass to scream in protest. What was happening? What did she want?

"I've heard you are good at this. I'm on lunch break for the next 90 minutes," Stacy barked before taking a seat at the desk and spreading her legs.

Alice was confused. Good at what? She leaned forward in an attempt to look out, but a familiar smell stopped her. She rubbed her eyes once more and saw that Stacy had rolled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. Alice's eyes teared up again. No. She wasn't going to do this. Her attention was diverted by a small clang. Stacy was lightly tapping the desk cabinet with the paddle. Her backside was still screaming. Her face shook as she fought to contain a sob. As if she was about to dive underwater, Alice took a few deep breaths before leaning in.

Stacy was clean shaven, but not recently. This left a sandpaper like feeling on the skin around her vagina. Alice did her best to avoid the discomfort of an accidental brush. However, Stacy made that increasingly difficult. She started with just running her fingers through Alice's hair, but eventually took a hard grip - guiding her through orgasm after orgasm.

Alice felt like she was drowning at rough seas. Each orgasm was another tall wave threatening to drag her under - flooding her mouth with Stacy's juices. Her gags and coughs became just background noise to the office din until lunch - both Stacy's and her's - was over. Stacy coldly dismissed her forcing her to crawl - practically nude - back to Malone's office.

"Ah, there she is. That Stacy is insatiable!" Malone laughed - quickly joined by the other two men in his office.

Alice froze - her cheeks burning under the leather hood. The men's eyes crawled over every inch of her body. She felt awkward standing in front of the door under their gaze. She looked to her desk chair and turned to it.

"Ah, sweetie - we have important guests. I think they need some of your special entertainment," Malone beckoned for Alice to join them.

Alice froze, "Yes... Ye.. Sir."

As Alice headed over, Malone acted the good host and introduced his associates. Tim Jones was a local realtor. Alice instantly recognized him. His face was in front of a few dozen houses in the neighborhood. He was definitely a local celebrity - earning him a few appearances on the local news reels. To his right, Alice had hazy recognition - she had met this man before. Will Mitchell was the owner of a chain of restaurants - pretty popular BBQ spots. He definitely loved to talk - especially about his frigid church going wife.

"Yeah, never get a show like this from Sarah. I talk sex - she is picking out baby names. I want a blowjob? It better be my birthday!" he laughs.

As the obvious becomes obvious, Alice finds herself pulled back into Mr. Jones' lap. His hard cock is firm against her ass - more so as he begins to rub his hands over her body and softly roll his hips into her.

"So does this little slut have a name?" he asks.

"Hmm, I guess I haven't named her yet. How about we call her Sexy Sarah for now?" Malone laughs - quickly joined by Mr. Mitchell.

Alice was passed between the two couches like a throw pillow search for a comfortable crevice to be wedged in to. She let the current take her. Her legs were opened wide and then wider. She saw the flash of a cellphone camera as one of the men took a picture of her. Her hands were shoved into laps and through zippers. Her mind began to go numb as the situation just took her in.

She vaguely remembered getting on her knees once more servicing the men - moving from one cock to another keeping her hands and mouth occupied as much as she could. She closed her eyes - letting the men fight over her. She gasped for air when the opportunity presented itself. Her throat was well versed in the exercise. It welcomed each man deep inside. Alice waited for it to end.

But it wasn't enough. Her mind was awakened when she felt a pressure on her ass. Her cheeks were still raw, but she now felt two hands spreading a lubricant on her asshole. She tried to stop it, but her words were heavily garbled on the cock deep in her throat.

"Will, I don't think she likes what you are doing," Tim whispered - clearly enjoying the scene.

Alice felt her asshole start to split as a hard cock forced its way inside. Her struggles were interrupted by firm hands on her hips and head. Each was pulling her in a different direction until they eventually found a rhythm. Her eyes filled with tears as their roughness only increased. The pressure in her ass only increased. Her guttural sobs only gave more pleasure to the hard cock in her throat. The men laughed at her suffering.

The cock in her mouth exploded - flooding her mouth with cum. As she gagged and coughed, she covered herself in the disgusting mixture of cum, bile, and vomit. However, she still had to ride the waves from the hard cock in her ass as it continued to probe deep into her insides. She grunted and cried - hoping for it be over soon. Her vision blurred then started to dim.

The door closed with a slam - waking Alice from her forced nap. Every inch of her body was sore. She looked around as best as she could. Her vision was mostly blurry - but she saw no person shaped blobs. They were done with her. She felt like trash. Above the small bar was a mirror, Alice crawled her way over.

Her hair was covered in crusted cum. She couldn't tell how many times they had covered her. Her nipples were busted from over stimulation and pressure. There were multiple bruises all over her - hand and fingerprints. Cum was slowly leaking out of her - she saw they had used her vagina as well. She couldn't remember that.

"Ex...cuse... Excuse me? Malone? Stacy?" Alice grumbled as she rubbed her jaw in the mirror.

There was no answer. Her clothes were gone. The only thing that remained was her long jacket. She thanked God for that. After a few loose tissues she found on a coffee table, Alice managed to make herself somewhat presentable - at least at a distance. She headed for the elevator.

"Excuse me, maim?" a young security guard placed his hand on her shoulder.

Alice practically jumped out of her skin, "Um, yes? Sorry, is there something wrong?"

"Yes, maim. May I see your employee badge, please?" he asked while speaking softly into his radio.

"Um, I don't work here. Steve Malone. I was here to see Steve Malone," she quietly answered.

The guard gave her a slow scan from heels to the top of her messed up hair before returning to chat into his radio.

"Maim, I'm going to need you to come down to the security station where we can verify your identity and clearance on this floor," he said before lightly placing his hand on her elbow.

Alice was confused. She just wanted to go home. Alice tried to pull away, "Wait. I. Steve Malone. I need to go home."

Alice had never been tasered before. Of course, she had seen it done in movies and on the news, but she had never felt anything like it before. Her muscles in her abdomen all tightened at once before spreading to the rest of her body. Her legs gave way as she collapsed to the floor. She was manhandled again - rolled onto her back and cuffed. She babbled half sentences in an attempt to explain herself - but it was no use.

The security office was dingy little area off of the main lobby. The two guards on duty were looking at the reporting instructions as Alice watched zip-tied to a chair. Her jacket had been removed. Leaving her - once again - naked in front of strange men. However, this time she didn't have her hood.

"Steve Malone. If you call Steve Malone, he will explain everything," Alice pleaded.

The more senior of the two picked up the phone and dialed, "Mr. Malone. This is Guard Taylor... We found a women on your floor." Alice could vaguely hear chatter from the speaker. She was actually glad - Malone would save her. She knew it. "Yes, sir. We think she is a whacked out hooker. She is filthy and practically nude," he said. The other guard started eyeing her with a bemused look on his face. "Yes, sir. Catch and release. Will do. Should we report it to local PD?" he continued. Alice's eyes began to fill with tears. "Yes, sir. Local log only. Got it," he concluded before hanging up the line.

12