Cost of Doing Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees bent and splayed as I lowered. Goosebumps pricked on my inner thighs as the humid heat of my box contrasted with the cool air of the room. As my fingers unfastened Leyton's belt and fly, the bulge extending down his leg throbbed in potent expectation. His belt buckle clattered loudly on the tile as his pants dropped to the kitchen floor. Released from its enclosure, Leyton's eager erection sprang fiercely upward, thumping against my cheek and leaving a wet dot of precum below my eye.

I balanced atop my heels, squatting with my back against the cabinet. Leyton's thick cock pulsed in my grip. My lips parted below his bulbous head; my tongue darted out, lapping up a bead of precum. His eyes brimmed with anticipative triumph as he watched my lips stretch to engulf him. My own eyes watered with straining tears as I filled my mouth with black dick.

"Mmmpf..." I hummed and moaned as my lips traveled his rigid length. The dark pipe weighed on my tongue as I took him into my mouth. 'I started my day sucking John's dick before his meeting,' I mused, 'now it's ended with a black cock stretching my lips.' I patiently bucked my head, building pace and depth with each plunge of my mouth along his thick shaft. The excited trembling of his cock in my jaws increased with every advance of my red-painted mouth.

With a syrupy gurgle, my lips reached Leyton's base; the tip of my nose brushed against the skin of his pelvis. I held with him at his deepest penetration, his head packed deep in my throat. Tears streaked down my cheeks and slimy drool filled my mouth and overran my lips.

"Holy fuck!" He gasped, his head rolling on his shoulders. I relented and retreated, dragging my ruby-red lips along his broad pole until only the tip of his cock was concealed behind them. With a soft whine, I increased the speed of my mouth, galloping down his rod then back to the head. My tongue swirled around his shaft, caressing his cock while my lips bucked excitedly on his length.

"You look real fucking pretty with my dick in your mouth." Leyton swore. He smiled down at me; I returned his gaze with my teary, submissive eyes as I obediently serviced his cock.

"Hey! Are you guys brewing the beer yourselves?" Clyde called from the living room. "Yeah, is everything going ok in there?" Gabriel added with a chuckle.

"Going great! Be there in just a sec." Leyton called back to his friends, then added quietly to me, "Hurry up!" His large hands closed on the back of my head, towing my mouth faster and harder down his pipe. As he pulled me, his hips thrust forward. The mushy gagging impacts of his cock pumping my mouth grew louder, and I started to wonder if the other men could hear the noise of an obvious sloppy blowjob coming from the kitchen.

Fighting for balance on my heels, my ripe tits quivered and waved as my upper body was yo-yo'd by the onyx giant. Drool poured over my chin, spotting darkly on the grey fabric stretched over my rack. The cock in my mouth tensed as his climax approached. My panties swamped as I sucked off John's future business partner.

"Fuck yeah! That's it!" Leyton cried, struggling to hush himself. His hands locked on the back of my head as he thrust his prick deep into my mouth. The torrent of cum splashed the roof of my mouth, then washed forward in a salty wave against the backs of my teeth. I gulped frantically as more jets painted my tonsils. The thick black cock pulsed on top of my tongue, spewing jism down my throat as I dutifully swallowed. With a final gasp, Leyton pulled his still-hard dick from my mouth, dotting flecks of saliva and jizz on my chin and the bodice of my dress.

"I can't imagine ol' John would've sold it half as well!" He chuckled as he zipped his pants.

"The sale was made before we left the table," I corrected him as I ripped a paper towel from the roll and wiped my chin. "Tonight, is purely for me."

Staring approvingly at my cum and saliva stained bust and hardworking lips for a long moment, Leyton extended a hand and helped me up. "Well, anyway, those thirsty guys aren't gonna stay patient much longer, so we should get you cleaned up." His fingers traced the bulb of my breast through the drool-spattered knit. "But, uh, you might need a clean dress..."

Tearing off another paper towel, I imprecisely straightened my makeup in my reflection on the microwave door. The bottom hem of my dress was still anchored above my waist. Glancing down at the soggy fabric mess over my rack, a wicked smirk twisted my mouth. I grabbed my folded dress and pulled it up and over my head in one smooth motion. My naked breasts swelled proudly atop my ribs as I dumped the grey rag to the floor.

"Whoa shit!" Leyton's eyes bulged in their sockets as he gawked at my bare tits. I playfully pivoted my hips while adjusting the narrow waist of my thong, feeling the motion transfer into my swinging rack.

"Instead of a new dress, my guests might enjoy this look more." I coyly speculated, watching the lump reappear in the leg of Leyton's pants. I handed him his beer, grabbed the two for Gabriel and Clyde, and cocked my head towards the living room then led the way to rejoin the others.

Each clacking step of my heels on the wood floor echoed in my ears like a gunshot. The blue back of my thong buried itself between my cheeks as I walked. Still the two men sat with their backs to me, engrossed in the movie. I slowed as I approached their chairs. Leyton passed me on his way back to the couch, giving my near-naked body an examining look before rounding his friends' chairs and resuming his seat. Clyde and Gabriel turned their attention to Leyton, still not realizing my approach.

I arrived behind their chairs, then reached over their shoulders to hand them their beers. I slyly remained behind them, almost entirely out of sight besides my hands and forearms as they accepted their drinks. Understanding the game that I was playing, Leyton fixed his gaze on the TV, refusing to even glance in my direction for fear of spoiling the ruse. As the two men sipped their drinks, I stepped through the narrow gap between their chairs; in unison, the men discovered my wardrobe change.

Gabriel fumbled his glass in surprise, splashing drops of beer on his slacks. Clyde almost spit his mouthful back into the glass as he fought to avoid choking. "Whoa shit!" "Holy shit!" The two men sputtered almost in sync. I winked at Leyton, then turned and stood in front of the two seated guests, giving them a full view of my plump, bouncy D-cups.

"There seems to be a bit of that going around tonight." I giggled, recalling Leyton's almost identical reaction to my naked tits. "Please, drink up! I won't interrupt!" I insisted, bending over and placing a tender hand on each man's knee. My tits dangled from my angled torso, swaying with enticing lushness with every move of my body. The men exchanged an awed glance, then each took a heavy swig of beer. Their gaze never left the fleshy spectacle hanging inches from their eyes.

"Good..." I purred, slowly sinking to my knees between them. My eyes landed on the wet marks on Gabriel's pants. "Oh no! Let me get that for you..." I leaned forward, moving my hand to his inner thigh as my face hovered close over his leg. I placed my mouth on the spill, sucking at Gabriel's leg and dragging my tongue across the beer-tinged fabric. His pants noticeably tightened as a rounded knob snaked down his leg.

While my mouth tended to the stain on Gabriel's pants, my other hand slowly crawled up Clyde's leg, passing over the swelling lump in his pants. My hand lingered a moment, feeling the stiffness increase beneath my palm, then continued upward until it reached his belt. Without turning my face from Gabriel, my fingers calmly unbuckled Clyde's belt and unzipped his fly.

My other hand dragged up the inside of Gabriel's thigh. I slowed my hand, plodding tenderly across his protrusion before arriving at his belt. Lifting my face from his leg, my fingers on his side worked more quickly than those in Clyde's lap as I manipulated Gabriel's belt and zipper. Now my hands worked in unison, each passing through the guest's open fly. The two men groaned in chorus as each of my hands found his rigid pipe. My lips opened in an excited smile as I towed the dual erections into the open.

"Mmm, two more big black cocks?!" I exclaimed in faux surprise but genuine delight. "I'm a very lucky girl..." The seated friends' eyes widened as they deduced my delay in the kitchen. They glanced over my shoulders at Leyton, but their eyes quickly returned to the buxom display of flesh kneeling at their feet.

Stroking the dicks side by side, I felt the eager, pulsing warmth in my grip. The jostling of my arms had a delectable effect as the movement transferred into my naked tits. Gabriel raised the beer to his mouth, taking a careful sip as he watched me over the rim of the glass. Clyde's body tensed in anticipation at my touch, examining the rippling effect of my movements.

I leaned to my right, into Clyde's lap. I braced his erection with my hand at its base, holding it upright before me. Extending and flattening my tongue, I slowly dragged my tongue the length of his shaft. When I reached the tip, I teased the tip of my tongue around the rim of his glans, then parted my lips and took his tool between my jaws. My lips plunged down his shaft, packing his cock into my mouth before reversing and withdrawing until only the head remained inside my lips.

Twisting my head with a flourish, I dove back down Clyde's prick. My red hair cascaded around my bouncing face as I fellated another of John's would-be customers. I moaned lustily; the pace of my slurping lips on the black cock increased with the boiling heat between my legs. Rivulets of drool trickled from the corner of my mouth, dribbling down my chin and throat and wetting my bust. My other hand kept its pace on Gabriel's shaft, his dick throbbed in anticipation as he watched my mouth pleasure his friend.

I gasped in greedy mouthfuls of air as I released Clyde. Bending to my left, I lowered my mouth towards Gabriel's eager rod. "You know I couldn't leave a lovely black cock like yours waiting for long..." I murmured. My tongue swirled a lazy ring around his glans before I opened my lips and drew my jaws over his tip. I pushed my mouth down his pole, pausing at his base, then tightly embracing the length of his dick with my lips as I returned to the head. While my lips sealed around his shaft, my tongue danced along his thick vein, bathing his rod in warm saliva as my mouth hummed its gleeful duty on the stranger's cock.

Returning my lips to Clyde, I massaged Gabriel's pipe in my small, pale fist. Warm saliva coated the shaft, lubing my clenched fingers as the traveled his length. My mouth buzzed around Clyde's dick, pumping my lips along his pole while my hand beat a parallel path. "Mmm..." I moaned through my mouthful of black meat as another dizzying spark of pleasure scorched through my pussy. My mouth bobbed harder on his cock, my tits rebounding below me with the effort.

Swinging back to Gabriel, I dipped my back and shoulders, rising slowing between his legs. Stroking his pole in my hand, I flattened my tongue beneath his sack, outlining the underside of each of his testes and teasing his scrotum with the tip of my tongue. I puckered my lips, drawing a ball into my mouth and sucking gently at the heaving orb. Gabriel hissed as I traded my mouth to his other ball, tongue-washing his rocks as my pale fist pumped his shaft.

I dragged my tongue from his scrotum up his length until I reached the tip of his cock. My ruby lips opened, wrapping snugly around his head before speeding down his shaft. Warm saliva coated his dick as my mouth paced up and down his rod. "Merpf..." I panted around his prick, urgently hauling my lips along the throbbing pole. His head struck deep in my throat and foamy fingers of slobber coughed out around his shaft. The spit hung from my chin, stretching in waving banners before breaking and splattering on my throat and tits. As the living room filled with the familiar soggy, gagging melody, I speculated if Gabriel and Clyde would recognize the tune from earlier.

"Oh fuck, baby, you were made for sales!" Gabriel observed, pushing a loose fringe of red hair away from my eyes as my mouth bucked devotedly on his dick. From my knees in front of him, I gazed up at Gabriel, servile and submissive with my lips around his cock. Clyde's tool quivered in my beating fist. My flimsy panties were inundated by my wetness, and the insides of my thighs smeared with my own sticky excitement.

"I've watched long enough..." came the notice from behind me. Strong hands that I knew were Leyton's grabbed my tits and straightened my back, heaving me upright. Gabriel growled in possessive disappointment as my mouth was tugged away from his dick. As I sat up, my hands folded uncertainly in my lap, an erection prodded at my cheek from behind me. I turned to see Leyton's familiar prick, fully recovered, and batting insistently at my face.

I accepted him between my lips, tamely closing my eyes as I tightened my lips' embrace. My hand rose, gripping him as I began stroking his shaft in concert with my enfolding mouth. A second cock tapped insistently at my other cheek. Keeping my mouth on Leyton, I stroked the other dick with my free hand. I opened my eyes as I traded my mouth to the other cock, finding Clyde was its owner. I smiled obediently, immersed in my expanding role as charming hostess. My lips closed around his pole, humming lightly as I pulled my lips along his length.

Gabriel loomed in front of me, his tool still rigid after being yanked from my mouth. With a last twirl of my tongue around Clyde's glans, I swapped my lips to Gabriel's prick. My hands flapped on my either side, pumping the other two cocks while I bobbed my mouth on Gabriel. Male hands fondled and pinched at my breasts from all angles as I engaged all three dicks, impatient for contact with my soft, female flesh.

Clyde grabbed beneath my arm. Without taking my mouth off Gabriel's cock, I peered in Clyde's direction as he tried to pull me in the direction of the coffee table. I shifted my gaze to Gabriel, widening my eyes inquiringly. He nodded, gripping his dick by the base and hauling it from my mouth, bulging out my cheek as he pulled until it popped in release. Leyton took me under my other arm, lifting me off my knees until I set my feet under me and I stood.

I turned and allowed myself to be led to coffee table. Clyde stepped in close behind me, cupping heaping handfuls of my tits as he kissed wetly down the side of my neck. His cock, still wet with my saliva, lay restlessly in the cleft of my buttocks. His hands skidded hurriedly down my belly until they reached the elastic trim of my thong. Clyde's hands parted at my waist, following the line of sheer blue mesh across my pelvis to my hips. Digging his fingertips under the elastic, he tugged the panties off my hips and down my legs to the floor.

I carefully stepped out of the drenched thong, now naked except for my heels. Around me, the three men had shed their various odd remaining clothing and stood in a nude triangle with me at its center. Gabriel and Leyton stood across the table from me, at perpendicular sides of the tabletop. A sharp smack on my ass reminded me of Clyde's position behind me. The flat impact of his hand was joined by the rounded jab of his restless cockhead, which slithered eagerly between my cheeks.

Clyde's hands pushed on my back, leaning me over the table. I compliantly climbed up, my knees scuffing on the polished center of the wood slab. His grip on my waist and ass hauled me half a foot forward, towards the end where Gabriel and Leyton stood. The toes of my heels hung over the edge, the stiletto points poking out on either side of Clyde's knees. Posed on all fours, my ass jutted in the air behind me towards Clyde, while my tits dangled, ripe and tempting, below me.

The round weight of Clyde's tip pressed against my entrance. My sustained arousal -- boiling while I sucked the strangers' black dicks for the last hour -- let him slip effortlessly into me. My overexcited pussy greedily dragged his erection into it, clinging to his thick shaft with sticky glee.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." I whined, resting on my elbows on the tabletop as the black cock filled my snatch. A perverted eagerness gleamed in my eyes as I raised my face toward the two men beside the table. I swept my wavy red hair over one shoulder, then crooked a finger at the two, beckoning them forward.

I reached out my tongue, lapping beneath Gabriel's head before closing my lips behind his tip. My fingers tugged and teased his balls as my mouth crawled hungrily down his length. I nodded my head, shifting my mouth side-to-side until his tip reached the back of my throat. Wrapping my lips around his base, I choked up long streaks of foamy slobber that dripped off my chin and spattered on the wood table. With a final drooly cough, I released Gabriel and freed my mouth.

"God, fuck yeah!" I looked over my shoulder at Clyde as he gained pace. His hands grasped my waist, tugging my cunt back to meet his furiously driving tool. "Fuck me just like that! Fuck my pussy while I suck your friends' cocks!" I cried out, spooning a fistful of frothy drool off my chin, then reaching between my legs to wipe my fingers along my slit.

I swapped my balance to my other arm, clutching Leyton's prick and pulling him to my mouth. My lips puckered in an adoring long kiss on his tip, then opened and bobbed down his shaft. Leyton gathered my untethered red hair at the top of my head, keeping the hair out of my mouth and clearing his view of the erotic show. I gulped air around his rod, forcing my lips further down his length until his entire dick was lodged in my mouth. Leyton's grip on my hair added momentum to my effort. My tongue slithered from between my lips, slurping under his sack with his cock jammed in the back of my throat. I gagged, coughing up spumy drivel onto his balls and base of his shaft, and over my chin.

While my mouth was packed with Leyton's dick, Clyde continued his charging tempo in my pussy. His thighs smacked against my hamstrings and buttocks, clapping sharply in the room with each thrust. My overheated snatch clung to his pipe, stretching worshipfully as it accommodated the stranger's behemoth. The deviant heat had been building in my loins for hours of teasing touch at the restaurant and had reached a boil while I treated my mouth to sucking each of their three black dicks. Now my pussy was filled with a pounding cock and screaming into ecstasy.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I emptied my mouth as I wailed. "Oh my god, fuck it's so good! Fuck me!" I collapsed forward on my forearms with my ass in the air, my face flattening on the coffee table in a puddle of my own drool. My heels kicked involuntarily behind me, catching the lip of the table with the glossy red toes while Clyde continued thrusting without mercy into my pussy. I shrieked into the living room, my cries animal and unholy as the climax exploded through my quivering body.

"I think she's enjoying the sales experience, too!" Leyton laughed as he ran his fingers through my tangling hair. Gabriel's hand slowly caressed my back, running from my lower spine until it stopped between my shoulder blades.

The quaking aftereffects of my orgasm steadied and faded, and Clyde withdrew his dick from my gash with a mutual shuddering sigh. I straightened my arms under me, pushing back onto all-fours as I looked over the faces of the surrounding men. Rolling onto my bum, I removed my heels one at a time and set them on the coffee table beside me. Six eyes and three cocks stared intently, watching every ripple and bounce of my body.

I leaned over, affectionately wrapping my lips around Clyde's tip. My lips swam down his shaft, tasting my own cum with every inch that they consumed. I gently stroked and pulled his testes while favoring his tool with my mouth.