Costa Rica Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Letting our true sex maniac personalities out!
4k words
4.51
9.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatSomm
NatSomm
6 Followers

We live in a small town, on a quiet and quaint street, my husband Joe and I. We hold good and very responsible jobs, have a great home, our kids are grown and on their own. We have a great life here, get together with friends, enjoy various activities and are involved with service groups. We really do lead a lovely life here, but if all of these afore mentioned people only knew, I am sure they would not believe it and would be utterly shocked by what we do when away. We love to travel, and are fortunate enough to be able to do so quite often, along with weekend getaways. Once we leave town...it's as if we become sex maniacs, exhibitionists, and explore extra partners to share. Don't get me wrong, we have a delicious sex life at home, juicy orgasms, lots of toys, but we want more, and living in a small town..well you just can't get away with the stuff we want to explore and so we travel..often, or at least get away for weekends if our time between trips is longer then 2-3 months, and the sunshiny tropical beaches are a great bonus.

Our last trip to Costa Rica, has to be one of our best yet. It all really starts for us when we start to pack (we've had to leave that for the night before now as we get so horny and my pussy is dripping with anticipation). We pack light...as we don't wear any underwear for the entire time, I wear dresses, Joe couple pairs of well designed shorts (more on those later), and a couple of shirts, skimpy bathing suits and toys, never leave home without those! The night before a trip the sex is good, so wet, hard, bordering rough, and fast, almost rushed because we want to get to sleep to get going the next day.

The morning we left for Costa Rica, we got up early, showered and teased and tormented each other in the shower, purposely not allowing either of us to climax. Before we got into the car to the airport, I handed Joe a snazzy smaller but powerful buttplug and told him I wanted him to wear it from now till we got onto the plane. "That's 3 fucking hours Nat!" he gasped.

I giggled, "They certainly are fucking hours!" I replied mischievously.

He's used it before and loves it, so that wasn't an issue, it was the driving and then going through security and so forth that he was more nervous about...but I could also see the front of his linen pants got a little tighter, the idea of it all got him going! He pulled down his pants right there in the garage, I lubed that little black rocket handed it to him and he inserted is with a moan and "Ah, fuck yes".

He grabbed me kissed me hard, and stroked my pussy through my dress, giving my dress a nice wet spot in the front. "Two can play that game" he said and ran back in the house, coming out with not just one bullet but 2 for me, pussy and ass, they work together remotely from your phone app, just like his buttplug.

"Bend over" he said, I happily obliged.

With that we hopped in the car and took off. The drive to the airport takes about an hour. Since he was driving I thought better not turn his buttplug on, we wanna get there safely, but him sitting on it for the hour was bound to keep his attention. He, however, turned both of mine on a nice low buzz...that had me drooling for more. I reached for the towel in the back (we leave one in there for these sorts of occasions), and slid it under me, while also lifting my dress up over my waist. Reclined my seat a bit, slid down into my seat and lifted my right leg so my foot was on the dash. Giving Joe a fabulous view, we both let out a moan, holidays are good like that. I let my knees fall apart, and slid my right hand down to my wet pussy and opened up her lips, finding my clit ready to play. I leisurely played, rubbed and gave it the attention it deserved.

Joe loves drives like this, when I play with myself, as he drives, and we talk about some of the lusty ideas we want to play out in the next week. The hour long drive takes no time at all this way. As we approach the airport traffic is thicker, larger trucks pass us by. I love that part. Especially if we get stopped at a traffic light, the idea that a truck driver or any vehicle that sits higher then our car could pull up beside us on the passenger side and look into our car and see me rubbing myself off, the mere thought of that send extra blood down to my clit alone. By this time Joe has managed to pull out his glorious cock through the folded fly of his pants (part of that well designed concept like his shorts), he's softly stroking it and it's standing to attention. His cock is spectacular, 8+ inches, beautiful head, thick veins, and 2.5 almost 3 inch girth, what dildos strive for really. He too, gets off on the idea that passersby may catch a glimpse of it, although harder to see with the steering wheel.

We got to the airport and park our car in the appropriate parking terminal. "I want you really wet...dripping wet as we go from here to our gate" he says.

He grabs his phone and dials up the power to my bullets. I let out a long loud moan and lean back more. He takes my fingers away from my clit and replaces them with his. "I'm gonna make you cum,then we'll go in."

He pinches my clit, rubs it, then dips 2 fingers into my pussy, meeting the buzzing bullet, bringing up all the juices back to my clit. I buck my hips up to meet his fingers on my clit "Fuck, do it baby, make me cum, fuck".

He cranks up the power to my bullets another notch, and rubs my clit hard, my hands are gripping the head rest behind my head

"Oh god, yes, do it, do it hard" I try not to scream.

"Fuck Nat, I fuckin love your pussy" he replies.

Joe really goes to town on my clit, rubbing it so fast, great pressure. Within the minute I am bucking my hips, clenching my teeth, and screaming profanities and I cum so hard, feeling the juices flow out of me. Joe holds the pressure on my clit as I buck, until it all subsides. When I come down from my orgasm, I look at Joe and then down to my pussy, I'm drenched, and I can feel the huge wet spot on the towel beneath me.

He smiles at me "Happy holidays Babe".

I smile, look down at his cock, he's still standing at attention, "Not yet" I say.

I grab my phone and give his buttplug a few dials up

"Oh shit" he says

"Please don't" I giggle as I sit up and proceed to move my mouth toward his cock.

I look up at him before going down on him "Would you like to go through check in and security hard or should I take care of that?"

He gently pushes my head down and I guide his cock in my mouth. I got my answer. I swirl my tongue around his swollen head for a bit, he settles back into his seat and slowly reclines it more. I lick all the way down his shaft and back up. I cup his balls in my hand. He's moaning, and just as he exhaled I plunge my mouth over his cock and take him entirely in my mouth and throat, deep throating him

"Fuuuckk!!" He moans.

I keep my mouth over him, wiggle my head a little, I can feel his balls against my lips. I slip a couple of my fingers down toward his butt crack and press over his hole. I can feel the vibration coming from it. I keep the pressure on his butthole, while the head of his cock is in my throat.

"Goddammit Nat" he hissed.

He starts to thrust his hips, exactly what I wanted him to do. I lift my head up and start meeting his thrusts while sucking hard, giving him an airtight glide.

"Fuck you're good to my cock" he moans.

He pumps a little faster, I suck a little harder, and apply more pressure to his butthole. I can feel the veins of his shaft thicken in my mouth, he's getting close. I quit meeting his thrusts with my head and mouth, giving him the message to go at it as fast as he wants to. He starts to pump fast, his hissing returns

"Fuuuuckk"

"Gawwwd"

"Naaaatt"

I know that when he hisses my name he's at the point in no return, he's going to cum within seconds. I get ready to take his load, he gives 2 or three more good pumps and arches up, that's when I sink down and take him all in again, his head in my throat. He comes hard, moaning, hissing, arches his back and head. His cock exploding in my throat. After his jets of cum have stopped and his cock quits pulsating, his body softens and Joe takes a big breath and strokes my hair. I back his cock out of my throat take my fingers off his butthole, and actually let his cock completely soften in my mouth. I love doing that, kind of like a mission accomplished feeling for me. We sit like that for a minute or so, and I slowly sit back up, I look at him, his kisses me full on, tongue in my mouth, he actually loves tasting his cum on my mouth.

We pry ourselves apart, "Happy holidays" we say in sync.

With that, we turn down our buttplug and bullets but leave them in, rearrange our clothes get our carry on luggage and get into the airport in perfect time to check into our flights.

Check in is a breeze, the lady at our airline check in is so kind and sweet. I am sure if she knew what we just did she would be many shades of red. "Looks like you two are going to have a beautiful trip" she smiles.

Joe replies "We already are".

He pinches my ass gently then whispers in my ear "That's the first thing I fuck when we get there"

"I can't wait" I reply to both the airline attendant and to Joe.

She hands us our boarding passes and we are off to go through security. Before getting to security, I reach for my phone and turn on Joe's buttplug again, nice and low. He shoots me a mischievous look and smiles as we continue on our way.

Joe and I get a bit excited going through security...seems strange maybe. However, the thought of our carry on luggage going through the scanner and the person seeing our toys in there, that does something for us both. I am sure they see it all the time, but I happen to think they may not see 4 or 5 per bag like they do in each of our bags. We also really like it if we get picked to have to go through those full body scanners, you know the ones you stand in and that thing whirls around you. It gives them a full view of your body without the clothes and if you happen to be using a buttplug or bullets at that time, they see those as well. We get off on that. Joe got picked for that this time, you should have seen his smirk, as his buttplug was pleasantly buzzing away.

We make our way to our gate, on the way stop at one of the little shops and purchase a couple of erotic story magazines, and a couple of bottles of water. I think the guy in the shop thought a little odd that a couple is really looking at which dirty magazines to buy. We grab a couple of seats at our gate. Once sitting Joe decides to turn on my bullets on low, and I welcome to pleasure to my wet pussy and ass as as he leafs through the first of our magazines and picks a story to read out for both of us.

I quickly realize that as I sat down and these bullets are pleasantly buzzing away, the juices from my pussy are slowly tuning down my ass and onto my dress. "I think I may be creating a nice wet spot on my dress" I whisper to Joe,

"Perfect" he replies and kisses me. Fuck I love this man.

We boarded our flight, we like to fly business class whenever possible, as the seats recline more, and you get a nice footrest, blankets and more. By now I am sure you know exactly why we like those sorts of seats. We settled in to the 5 1/2 hour flight. Once we've taken off, in flight and seatbelt lights are off, we ease our chairs back a bit and Joe continues to read an erotic story out loud for both of us..we like taking turns to read them to each other. The story he picked is on voyeurs watching this couple having sex, which in turn got our exhibitionist side aroused. I had the isle chair. Without Joe realizing, I had pulled my dress down off one shoulder and somewhat out from under the blanket. Slowly and making it look completely accidental that my one breast was almost completely exposed, the swell of my breast was definitely noticeable, my nipple just barely hidden. I was hot to show off a bit. Joe was so enthralled in the story that he first didn't realize what I had done. I gave a little cough to make him look at me. He turned his face to me while asking "Oh, you okay Babe? Oh...ohhh, please do!" Meaning he loved what he saw.

He slowly and inconspicuously looked around at our neighbours across the isle and ones ahead of that. You could tell they pretended not to notice. He shot me a look, so sexy, and leaned over to kiss me once again, I reached my head up to kiss him back, knowing exactly what would happen, my blanket would slide a bit more revealing my nipple and breast. It was perfect. Again, both of us pretended not to notice, I leaned my head on Joe's shoulder while he continued to read our sexy story to us, with a fully exposed breast. We couldn't wait to get to our beach house rental and fully expose ourselves to strangers.

It wasn't until our flight attendant came by to offer drinks that we pretended to notice my exposed breast. Joe took care of it "Oops Babe" he reached over gave my nipple a little pinch, and then my entire breast a squeeze, before covering it up

"Let's get that treasure hidden again" and we kissed.

We got our drinks and toasted to new adventures and great sex-capades. At that point I reached for my phone and gave his buttplug a little extra, Joe looked at me "Hey wait a second, we're on the plane"

"Yes we are, and you have options...go and remove it or...". I reached under his blanket and stroked his cock through his pants.

Joe moaned "I like to or option", and reclined his seat.

We get Joe's shorts and pants from a special shop. They make them without a zipper, but rather flaps that fold into each other, like a step further from pajama pants to allow easy access. You would never know looking at them that they are anything different, but we love them. I can feel Joe's cock responding to my strokes. I reach through the folds and pop his cock out from his pants under the blanket. Joe moans, he brings his left knee up and twists his hips toward me, giving me better access. I left his cock there for a moment, letting it grow, I gave his buttplug another level up "Fuck" he moaned.

I reached into my bag and got out some lube and squirted a bit on my hand. I look down at the blanket that is covering his cock. It's forming a nice tent. I look around and see that our neighbour has taken notice as well, I give him a sly smile. I slide the blanket down and reach for Joe's cock, "Do it Babe" Joe moans.

I stroke it a few times. I look over at our neighbour across the isle, he's staring at Joe's cock in disbelief. I keep stroking, I know Joe loves extra attention on his cock's head so I cup it in my hand and twist back and forth a little, applying a little pressure down from my palm. He responds by pressing up. I would love it in my pussy, or my ass right now but know this is his moment, mine will come soon enough and again and again after that. I go back to stroking, and sped it up slightly. I have a firm hold on his girthy manhood, and with every up stroke a tug it slightly, he loves it. I whisper to him our neighbour is watching, his cock twitches with a delightful response. "I think he really likes your cock, he can't keep his eyes off of it".

He moans in appreciation. "I gave him a nice smile" I tell him.

I stroke a little faster, little harder. Fuck I love this! I keep this tempo going, "Baby cum for me" I whisper.

I squeeze my hand a bit more "Cum for our neighbour" another twitch from his cock.

I moan in response, "Your cock Babe, it's my favourite. I can't get enough of it, I want it in my hands, my mouth, over my breasts, in my pussy and my ass, I want your cock Babe... like always".

"Fuck", he moans he is starting to grow thicker in my hand.

I speed up. "Shiiitt", I know he's getting closer.

I glance at our neighbour, we make eye contact...I smile. I can see he's got a boner to contend with as well, if we weren't on the plane I would love to get at it as well, but today he's on his own. "He's got a boner for you Honey"I tell Joe.

"Fuuuckk" he hisses.

"Cum for him, squirt that load Babe, fuck I love your squirts". I say languishly.

"Naaattt" he hissed, ahhh he's there.

I continue to stroke faster, squeeze more, tug a little extra. He arches up, his cock stiffens like a metal rod, and the first jet of cum shoots out, hitting the back of the seat in front of us.

"Fuck" I hear, but it isn't Joe.

I look over at our neighbour, it's him, he's moaning. He's got his hand on his crotch and is rubbing it. Joe continues to cum, shooting multiple streams of cum some of it spilling onto my hand that's still tightly gripping his cock. He exhales, and his body starts to relax, his orgasm is losing its grip on Joe. His cock is giving the after twitches (those feel so great in my mouth), and starts to soften up.

"Shit" I hear from the neighbour.

I meet Joe's eyes, he's grinning. I take my cum laden hand off his soft cock, and with the same hand reach over to our neighbour. I place it on his forearm, "So good right" I whisper to him.

I take my hand back, leaving Joe's cum on his shirt. "Dammit" he hissed, and explodes in his pants.

Joe watches him come, he looks at me "Oh, this week is gonna be so good Babe".

I cover his tired soft cock with the blanket, and we take a look at the jizz spread over the back of the seat in front of us. We cleaned it up, and I remember to turn off his buttplug. "Oh I should take that thing out" he says.

Joe get's up and moves over me, and into the isle. He makes eye contact with our neighbour, looks down at his crotch "Damn good flight hey man" he says with a sly grin, and proceeds to the bathroom.

Joe comes back from the bathroom, with his buttplug on hand. Tucks it away in his bag, and sits back down. He smiles at me, "So you still have yours in, I am going to torment you for the next hour, till we land.

While doing so, I am going to explain how I am going to take your ass once we land". I nearly came right there.

He gets his phone out, and speeds up my bullets then slows them down again "Oh, I am going to enjoy this" he says

"Me too" I reply.

"You are going to keep both bullets in till we land, then once we are out of the plane, you can take the one out of your ass, but leave your pussy one in, and lube your ass for me"

He goes on "I want you to accidentally have your ass bullet hang out of your purse, I want people to see it"

"Hmmmm" I moan deliciously, I like where this is headed.

"If there is a line up at security, I am going to move right up behind you and grind my crotch hard against your backside as much as I can."

"Right before security, I am going to crank your bullet to full fucking speed, and see how you handle security with that on".

"Fuck yes" I moan.

"Once through, I'm going to kiss you hard, and say out loud, let's find a place to fuck right now."

"Oh yes" I want to slip my fingers to my pussy, but he takes my hands in his.

"By the baggage claim, we'll pretend to be waiting for someone to land or meet us, we'll wait against a wall, you'll lean against me with your backside and grind me".

My pussy is dripping again with anticipation. "I'm going to take out my cock, while you pretend to drop something right in front of me, and bend over to pick it up".

I so want to masturbate hard at this point. "I am going to lift your dress and plunge deep into your ass in one swift wet move",

I may cum at this point already. "We'll angle in such a way so that you can also lean against the wall for stability, and I have more freedom to fuck you hard. You'll be faced more to the public then me, and I am going to ride your ass good, til I cum, and I am going to drain all of it in your ass, while your bullet is still going nuts in your pussy".

"You'll be orgasming like fucking mad and people may notice, we don't care, we like it. When we're both spent, I'll pull out, you can push out your bullet, I'm going to lick that thing clean, and then we'll go get our taxi, and I hope you'll have my cum along with yours running down your legs".

NatSomm
NatSomm
6 Followers
12