Costume Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled off. "So you got my name right this time." She smirked at him, and started to lick at the head of his cock. Her tongue danced across the sweet spot just under the head, and she alternated licking and sucking. Mike felt himself starting to get close. Claire's efforts intensified. She stroked him as she sucked, trying to pull the cum from him. "Do you want Clara to eat your cum?"

Mike came with no warning, blasting his hot load across Claire's face until she could get her mouth over the head of his cock. She sucked and swallowed, before wiping her face with a tissue.

Mike lay on the bed, panting. Claire straddled him, working her way up his body. "How is it that she makes you cum like that? You did a bad job Mike."

"So-mmph."

Claire settled onto his mouth. "Put your apologies deep in here." Mike's tongue begged forgiveness, even as the thought of Clara sucking the cum out of his cock seared through his mind. He'd restricted himself to only fantasies around what he'd seen, or what might have happened. Claire's probing was finding new ground. Soon, he was hard again, and Claire was cumming on his mouth. She groaned out her orgasm.

"You are - ah - forgiven. For now. I need this cock in me. Don't think about your sister." Claire slid down and impaled herself on Mike, leaning in for a hot, hard kiss. "Fuck, I love this cock. Keep fucking me like this and maybe I'll even get past your fantasies."

"It's not really -"

"Not really what? Not like you really want to fuck your sister?" Claire started to slam her hips into him. "So if she came in, right now, and asked you to fuck her instead?"

"I'm with the woman I love!"

"Don't you love your sister? Okay, fine. So you wouldn't fuck her right now. Maybe you'd just tell her to sit on your face."

Her words left him uncomfortable. The images she conjured pushed him closer to the edge. He couldn't help but imagine his sister's hot, smooth pussy on his tongue. Imagine her and Claire pressed together, writhing against one another. Kissing. He came, hard, cum boiling out of him. His hips shot up, slamming deep into Claire, sending her over the edge. She clamped down on him hard, pushing him higher and further.

They came to a moment later, drenched in sweat. Mike caught his breath. "Are you enjoying this?" He asked.

Claire gave him a flat look so close to Clara's that he felt disoriented. "Don't push it."

Suitably cowed, Mike drifted off to sleep. His dreams were once again filled with Claire and Clara, guilt and arousal, shame and sex. He woke in the dark to see a silhouette grinding on top of him, his cock sheathed inside her. He didn't dare say her name. He knew it was Claire. A part of him longed for it to be Clara. The guilt ate at him while he thrust back into her, drawing a delighted gasp. He pulled her close, kissing her neck, driving into her. His hands traced her back, held her ass, her legs, her hands. He felt her tight warmth grasp him, felt her breath roughen in his ear. He grew close too. "Claire." She stiffened as he came. In moments they were asleep again.

Claire woke him with a soft kiss. "You did well last night. Almost lost it, but redeemed yourself later. Keep it up."

He watched her sashay away, and remembered how hard it was to focus only on her. He still couldn't get rid of the thoughts. He couldn't explain why they arose in the first place, not really. A series of chances and coincidences. He'd probably never know. But he could work to get better.

In the weeks that followed, he tried to normalise his relationship with Clara. They talked more, and he worked to get past being uncomfortable. It worked, maybe too well. He caught himself staring at her, more than once. She stared back, blank, until she raised one sardonic eyebrow and his face flushed. He wondered every day what was happening inside her mind, if she suspected his fantasies. He knew she couldn't, because he hadn't been cast out, tarred, and feathered. But he had long given up on controlling the thoughts that arose in his mind, reality be damned.

Claire's assault became relentless. They were having sex twice as often, and most times Claire mentioned Clara, usually trying to get him to cum just by describing things he wanted to do to her. Eating her out, fucking her from behind, cumming in her mouth, fucking her ass, sucking her tits, kissing her, over and over and over. Mike felt drained. He felt like he was sliding backwards. It was like every mention of Clara had him half-hard, while Claire wanted him to show he could restrain himself.

Things came to a head.

"Mike, you clearly still want to fuck your sister. Am I right?"

"I'm trying! But you keep talking about her when I'm about to cum!"

"Answer the question!"

"Yes! Fine! Yes!"

"At least you're still honest. I've been trying to help you Mike. You're supposed to think of the person you're with. When I mention her, I'm trying to override what you are thinking with what you are feeling. But enough."

"Enough?" Mike felt uneasy. He didn't want to lose Claire. He certainly didn't want her to tell Clara.

"Enough. You can't stop thinking about her, so I'm going to give you one last chance. One last override. One chance to never have to deal with the guilt of being with me and thinking of her again."

"I'll try."

"You better. Go home to yours, but come over tomorrow." Mike nodded, and made for the door. "And Mike?" He turned back. She kissed him, softly. "I still love you."

"I love you too. I'm sorry."

Mike left and wrestled with the guilt all night. He knew, truly, he could no longer change what he wanted. A switch had been flipped that he couldn't un-flip. But he could try to hide it, for Claire. He loved her, truly. But the thoughts of his sister haunted him.

The next day, Mike came to Claire's apartment after work. He let himself in to find the lights already dimmed, and Claire waiting for him in the cat outfit, eyes and face almost invisible in the mask and the dark of the room. Wordlessly, she pulled him by the hand to the bedroom. She pulled him in for a searing kiss, pulling the clothes from his body. His hands roamed over her, caressing her ass, her back, her neck. He broke the kiss to shed the last of his clothes, and she stepped back, striking the exact pose that Clara had tricked him with before. He stayed strong.

He moved in to kiss her mouth. He kissed her neck, drawing high sighs. He kissed down her chest, bringing moans. He reached her zipper, and opened her all the way, kissing further until he reached her smooth, bare mound. He kissed the join between her thigh and lips, one side, then the other. He kissed her slit, flowered open in lust. He breathed on her clit, swollen and eager, until her hips arced almost imperceptibly towards him. He dove in, sucking, bringing a high squeak from her, totally unlike Claire's sultry moans. He stayed strong.

He licked and lapped until her thighs clamped down on him, and licked and lapped more, until she pulled him away. He crawled up her, kissing his way back along her chest, pausing to capture a nipple and tease it with his tongue. He kissed his way further, to her neck, her jaw, her mouth. He took his dripping cock and rubbed it along her hungry slit, as she panted her need into his mouth. He pushed the tip into her searing wet heat, further, inch-by-inch seating himself deep within her. She writhed against him, thrusting hard and kissing harder, urging him deeper with her legs. His cock ached within her, flashing in and out. She moved just-so, low lamplight catching her eyes. He stared at their warmth.

"I love you Claire."

Her eyes went flat, what he could see of her expression blank. It called to mind immediately that night at the party, the sight through the keyhole, the wild fantasies that Claire had beaten him with, the thoughts and feelings he had been fighting for so long, the hot wet need of her against him. He broke. "Oh fuck, Clara, yes."

She bucked against him, pushing him away, over, onto his back. She followed, trapping his cock between them. She reached up to unclasp her mask, and pulled it off. He saw the flat look flare into wild heat as his sister rushed into kiss him. Clara ground herself against his cock, angled herself, slipped it back within her. She fucked him like a woman possessed, mewling into his mouth, slamming her hips into his, taking the whole length of his cock over and over. She came, hard, and Mike thought he would lose his cock - she pushed him over the edge, and he splashed what felt like a pint of cum inside his sister.

It took a moment for the stars to clear, but when they did, Mike was more confused than ever. He stared at his sister smiling down at him. "Is this a dream? Where is Claire? What the fuck is happening?"

Her face resumed its usual flat stare. Clara flopped face-down on the bed beside him. "Go find Claire. She'll explain everything."

Mike stared at her for a moment, face hidden in the pillow, and stood. He pulled on his trousers, and opened the bedroom door to find Claire sitting on the ground outside it.

She stood, took him by the hand, and dragged him to the couch. They sat, not quite as close as they would normally.

"Claire?"

"Yes, my love?"

"What the fuck is going on?"

"You mean why-"

"No more games. No more fucking about. Explain, now."

"Clara is... very special to me. I sometimes feel like she's my sister too. The fact that people mistake us for sisters doesn't help. But that doesn't matter. I love her. Not the same way I love you, but I do. I'd do anything for her. She's so alone Mike. She holds herself apart from everyone because she's terrified, all the time. Do you know how many guys I've tried to set her up with? How many girls, even? She can't even keep her friends because she's so terrified of losing them, just like she lost your parents. She has landed on two people she feels mostly safe with - and one of them is me."

"Are you saying I'm the other one? She doesn't act like it."

"No, she doesn't. She acts like that to you because she thinks it's only a matter of time until you leave, too, even if she feels safe now."

"That's pretty sad. And wrong. I'd never leave her."

"I know that, and you know that. Someone else doesn't."

"So...?"

"So she's still a person with needs. She needed to find someone. She can't live her life as an island. So, I had an idea."

"The costumes?"

"She took some convincing. The plan was simple. Get us mixed up. Give you a kiss. That's all. See how easy it is to be with someone. It wouldn't have worked with anyone else - she hasn't let anyone get close in years."

"A kiss? Just a kiss?"

"It took weeks of convincing her that it was fine. That it wasn't wrong because it's just a kiss, and what's the harm in that? She still almost chickened out. I had to practically throw her up the stairs to you."

"So it really was her. But. Uh. We didn't just kiss."

"I know that! I watched you two go into the closet. I heard you. Other people heard you! You weren't discreet."

"Why did you let it happen?"

"In the moment? I was happy that Clara was opening up. I thought you were just making out, even. For a while. When I realised you weren't. Well. You'd already done it. And maybe you didn't know yet."

"Did you really think so?"

"I did. You didn't seem to have any idea. For a little while. A very very short while."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I had to do? I had to shave my pussy. Clara told me everything before you came downstairs at the party, and I was fucking reeling. And I didn't hesitate. Halfway home I realised I was going to have to lean into how similar we were even further. I had to text her asking if she was definitely still bare. Can you believe that? 'Hey I know you fucked my boyfriend, so I'm going to help pretend you were me.'"

"You are so selfless."

Claire gave him a wan smile. "I knew you suspected when I saw you watching her through the bathroom keyhole with a massive erection." Mike's cheeks blazed red. "I don't blame you. She's hot. I can say this because we're practically identical, and I've had two years of someone building me up." She smiled at him, dazzling for a moment. "I watched you jerk off in the shower, too. And I had to nearly fight Clara to stop her from joining me."

"Really?"

"Really. She said the moment she kissed you, something inside her broke open. Like she finally felt safe, somehow. That's why she dragged you in. That's why she had to have you. That's why she did it again. She is crazy about you, and I think she has been for a long time. You're everything to her. No one else can come close. She buries it deep inside her. And it feeds her fear. The closer she gets to you, the more she has to lose. But when you kissed her, she says she knew it was worth it. For the first time she had more closeness than fear. I've never seen her look so free. She's really in love, maybe for the first time."

"Why are you crying?" The tears running down Claire's face became a flood.

"Because you love her too! Of course you do! I had to know how you really felt so I did the same thing, again. I dressed up in the costume and I gave you only the barest hints that I could, maybe, possibly be your sister. And you jumped at them! How do you think it feels to be called by her name?"

"I'm sorry Claire. You know I am. I-"

"Can't help it? I know. Neither of you can. This stupid plan broke something open inside both of you. And I tricked you into it! I had to spend a month getting you ready to accept how you feel. A month getting you both ready. Clara thinks I was getting you ready to sleep with her because I'm into it. And you know, a part of me is? Mostly because I'm seeing you two happy. I can tell it's more than just lust. But I know I'm only in the way. So give me some time and I'll move out, okay?"

"What?"

"I'm not going to get in the way of you two. She can't be happy with anyone else. You deserve someone who adores you like she does. If I stay, I'll get pushed to the side. I can't compete'"

"Claire. You are a fucking idiot." Claire's head snapped up to look at him in shock. "I told you I loved you. Why would that change? Why would it ever change? You're perfect. You're beautiful, you're kind, and you're clearly far too selfless. I will love you forever, if you let me. I won't touch Clara again."

"Can you really say that? After everything I've told you? After how I know you feel? I'm not even asking for that. I want you to be with her because I want you both to be happy. If it's just you and me, then she isn't happy, and I can't live with that."

"I can't live without you though. If you leave, I'll be miserable. And then Clara will be miserable. So you have to stay. Probably forever."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. Stay. Stay with us both. I mean it, if you want me to be with Clara, I can do that, but I want to be with you, too. You shouldn't have tricked me, but you've paid for it enough."

"Are you trying to turn having two women into some kind of self-sacrifice?"

Mike put his hands together in mock prayer, before flashing her a grin. "I mean it. I love you Claire. If you don't love me, I won't stop you. But don't feel like Clara will come between us. She never could. You're both a part of me. Always."

She slumped into him, something halfway between a hug and a collapse. "'Kay. I guess. We can try."

Mike arched her chin up for a kiss. "Are you really okay with me sleeping with my sister?"

It was Claire's turn to redden. "Uhm. Actually. It's kinda hot."

"Really?"

"It's so intense. And so wrong. I couldn't stop thinking about it after the first night. But you look so good doing it." Her cheeks reddened more. "I wanna watch again."

Mike was stunned. He regained his speech a while later. "That's some turnaround." He kissed her again, with more passion. "I didn't realise you were so kinky."

"You can't talk," she murmured into his mouth. "I'm not the one who fucked their sister."

"You're just the one who spent a month talking about it."

"Maybe I've just convinced myself too." She pulled him onto her as she lay back. "Show me. You tell me you love me. Show me that you do, and really, really make me feel like I can compete with her."

Mike kissed her, deeply. His hands slid up her bare thighs to the bottom of the long t-shirt she wore. He pulled her underwear down, then off, and crawled on top of her on the broad cushions. "You don't need to compete. There's no competition. Both of you will always have my heart." He shed his trousers, rubbing against her, grinding into her. Their mouths pushed against one another, locking tight. He slid slowly inside her, and she moaned into him. He moaned back. They moved slowly, caressing, touching. Mike planted warm, tender kisses on her face and neck, and Claire held him tight as he moved within her. Doves probably flew out of vases. He felt himself reaching the peak, and kissed her deeply. "I love you Claire. Always and always." She stared deep into his eyes, and came when he did.

An hour later they were still curled up together. Wide awake, basking in one another's presence. They each felt like they had reached a new level of depth and understanding of one another. But each knew there was another task.

"What are we going to do about Clara?" He asked.

"You make it sound like she's a problem. Is she?"

"No! I just mean. Uhm. She's still in our bed. Shouldn't we tell her what we've talked about?"

"You're right, we should. In a moment. This is nice." They snuggled together more, and nearly fell asleep before Mike jerked awake.

"Did you hear that?"

"No?"

"Come on." He reached out a hand to her, pulling her behind him to their bedroom.

Clara was lying on the bed, costume gone, sheets wrapped around her. Her face was in her hands as she sobbed, trying to stay quiet, and barely failing.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have. I'll move out. You never have to see me again", she said.

Mike shook his head. They needed another long heart-to-heart. He didn't have it in him, right now. He padded over to her, knelt down, lifted her chin, and kissed her hard. "None of us", he said, "are going anywhere. I love you. I love Claire. I'm never leaving until you both pick me up and throw me out."

"But I-"

"Ah! Ah!" He put his finger to her lips. "I know everything. Claire told me. We're going to play nice. Sometimes very nice. We'll work it out."

Clara gave him her flat stare for a moment, before the mask seemed to crumble. Love shone in her eyes as she pulled him close.

"I love you. Please. Please stay." A moment later, he felt her reach out to drag in Claire too. He understood. She was talking to both of them. He was sandwiched between them, his face in Clara's breasts, with Sarah's on his back. "I could get used to this." He wasn't sure who slapped him.

* * * * *

The three sat at the table.

"Is there anything I don't know?" Mike said.

"Lots", said Claire.

"Yeah, you're pretty stupid", said Clara.

Mike rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Well", said Claire. She and Clara shared a Look. "There's the texts."

"The texts?"

"Yes Mike", said Clara. "Those are the words she said."

"What is in the texts?"

"A lot of stuff", said Claire. "Mostly I would tell Clara what we'd done every night to keep her up to date on progress."

"Wow. Did you like that?" He asked Clara.

"Oh yeah. Ohhh yeah that was great. I may have come back with a few suggestions."

"Like what?"

"Like most of what I've said to you for the last two weeks," said Claire.

"Really? That was Clara?"

"Yep." Clara beamed in pride.

"Filthy", Mike said.

"Need I remind you -", Clara began.

"Yes yes, fucked my sister, but you can get off your high horse because you started it!"