Costume in a Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing my mouth back to his cock I felt his washboard abs with my hands and reached beneath his shirt to rub my hands lightly over his chest. Steve took my hands in his and held them to his firm pecs. I was now left with only my mouth to please him.

I was lost with my face in his pubes when I was brought back to reality by the sound of Steve talking to me. He said, "Let me make love to your mouth." I didn't know what he meant but I nodded my head "yes," his cock waving up and down in unison with my head.

Ever so slowly he pulled his big wet cock from my mouth and then just when it was about to drop out he pushed back in just as slowly. In and out, very slowly he loved my mouth like a man loves his wife's pussy.

I had plenty of time to prepare for the inward journey of his cock and I took a deep breath and held it as he stuffed himself down into my throat. I didn't gag at this slow pace and I craved the feel of cock.

All the while his gorgeous cock was leaking a never-ending drool of precum. When I first noticed it I thought he had cum but then I could tell by the sweetness and the lack of orgasm noises that he was just providing me with dick syrup. I was astounded at the amount of precum he generated. I swished it around in my mouth and swallowed regularly to keep up with the flow.

Gradually he sped up and his urgency increased until I was flooded with thick spermy cum. I kept my hands on his chest and let him do whatever he intended to do to my mouth.

Steve's cream was probably the slipperiest thing that has ever been in my mouth. I tried to swallow but it was even too slippery to be forced down.

Meanwhile he continued to pump back and forth the whole time he was cumming. I was alternately filled with cock and cum and then left devastatingly emptied.

On the outstroke I noticed that his cock was completely covered with his white cum. It was a single layer of slick cum and I had absolutely no trouble taking all of him in with each now frantically fast thrust.

Next, since he had come, he gradually slowed his pumping and he returned to making love to my mouth again. Steve enjoyed my oral skills for a few more amazing minutes then pulled out with a soft pop.

He still had the whitest smile and with a sigh he gave me the sincerest thank you I have ever heard.

Steve zipped up and said, "Let's get another drink," while exiting the stall. Like before he left me to follow him back to our table.

I swallowed the remainder of his cum in multiple gulps and was just about to go with him when the shadow of another costumed Halloween partier filled the doorway.

The last thing I saw was a buccaneer shirt before he jammed the largest log of a cock into my open mouth. The pirate didn't last long and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy sucking his beam.

Looking around Captain Cook I saw cocks number four, five and six waiting in line for a chance to plug my lips. I took them all and was pleasantly surprised at how each experience was interesting and unique.

After number six I ducked under the arms of a Jedi Knight to make my escape.

By this time Steve and John weren't in the bar anymore. In the end cock number two was the best. He wasn't biggest or thickest; he just seemed to enjoy me more than the others.

I came at home twice that night once thinking about Superman slowly making love to my mouth and once thinking about the pirate ramming his log so forcefully into my mouth.

Halloween ended and the next day found me dressed as I usually do. No one ever found out or knows except you the reader. I haven't sucked any more cocks but October is just seven months away. I'm planning something even better.


12