Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William responded, "Oh yeah, that was good. I think we may have to do this more often."

"Why thank you," I replied. "I look forward to more in the future, even later tonight if you like and if there is anything left." I grinned.

William made his way out the door and I scanned the room to see if Gloria was still here. She was at the door, motioning for me to follow her. I made my way out past the many watchers and participants and followed her to the master bedroom. The door was locked and she produced a key from a slit in the side of her dress. "There are just some places where Tom and I have to keep for our selves." She motioned me in.

The lights were dimmed and the room was made up with a huge king sized four-poster bed way up off the ground. The room was huge, larger than mine or Jennifer and Jerry's with a larger sitting room area and a massive master bath. Gloria locked the door and noted, "Everyone knows that this is off limits with our exception. I wanted to try you out for myself. After talking to Jennifer and your performances this evening, it appears you may be getting more pussy, cock, and ass than you have had in a while. I, for one, want to try out the wares myself."

She moved to the bed and climbed up. Gloria was very sultry and I couldn't help but make the next comment, especially seeing that Tom was as gifted in the tool department as he was. "With Tom's cock as big as it is and the excellent swordsman I've been told he is, I'm afraid that I'm not that huge." Looking down at my own hardness, my seven inches paled to Tom's twelve.

"Darling, it isn't the size, it's how you use it. I think you'll use it just fine. You can take off those chaps and come here."

I unbuckled, unsnapped and dropped the chaps. I didn't have to be told twice. Gloria still had on her gown, although her wonderful orbs were available as she lay back onto the bed. She pulled up the hem of the dress to show off the black lace garter belt and her awesome legs clad in the seamed black hose, and she refused to remove her heels. She commented, "Take me as I am, right here, right now. I'm soaked from watching you and the others."

"I don't see any condoms here." I climbed up onto the bed.

"Baby, you don't need one. You fucked Jennifer. You are going to fuck me and I want to feel everything. She and I share everything."

I crawled over to Gloria and slid in between her spread legs and leaned down, looking into her green eyes, my cock brushing the inside of her leg, coming to rest atop her vulva. She reached up and pulled me down to her for a deep kiss and maneuvered her hips to position my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She broke the kiss and said, "If you don't put that cock in me right now, I'll go insane."

I decided that I wasn't quite ready to just fuck Gloria. I wanted to taste her wares, so to speak. I kissed her deeply again and allowed my hands to move down play with her hard nipples causing her to moan. I broke the kiss and slid down to suck on her nipples and my right hand slide down between her legs to feel the heat coming from her waiting pussy. Her pussy lips were parted and as my fingers found their way near her clit, she tried to guide her hips to give her clit and pussy direct contact with my fingers. She succeeded. In no time, I had two fingers dipping into her pussy and her moans louder.

I slid down between her legs to watch my fingers disappear into her depths. Her pussy lips quivered as I dipped two fingers in and let my thumb rub her clit. I leaned in to let my tongue replace my thumb and was greeted with her first convulsive climax. I love it when I can make a woman cum with my tongue. Her juices were sweet and silky. I placed my hands on her ass pulling her closer tongue fucking her pussy and sucking on her clit to bring her off two more times in near succession. She begged me to fuck her. I wasn't giving up yet. He next climax, three fingers fucking her and me sucking on her clit produced a tremendous squirting climax with her shaking and calling out, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck..."

I crawled up to kiss her deeply, sharing her juices and taste with her. She grabbed my face and commented, "You do have a gifted tongue, don't you."

I smiled and positioned myself to pull her legs up onto my shoulders and lined my throbbing cock up with her gaping pussy. I slid in to the luscious love box and was greeted with a pussy that tried to milk me right from the start. She noticed the look on my face and said, "Kegel exercises pay off, don't you think?"

"Oh yes," I responded. "Quite a feeling. Love it!"

"Oh yes, you feel so good." She was an ego booster.

We fucked slowly. Her pussy worked its magic and it took a lot to concentrate on not cumming. I spread her legs wide and watched my cock glide slowly in and out of her pussy. I would let the head slide out and the shaft of my cock slide up her clit before slipping back into to the comfort of her pussy. Her next climax nearly had me cum. Her pussy gripped my cock and milked me for all it was worth before she sighed and mumbled, "Keep fucking me baby, keep fucking me."

When she started her next climax, it sent me over the edge and I told her I was coming. She fucked my cock milking every drop out of me where I didn't know I had anymore to give.

I slowly slid out, watching my cock slide out of her pussy. My cum followed shortly. I leaned forward to kiss her before sliding down to her freshly fucked pussy to clean my cum from her sex. "Oh my!" She purred. "A man who cleans up after himself."

After I had finished, I kissed her again. This time, sharing both of our juices mingled together. I rolled over on my side and she turned to me. We rested and chatted for a bit before she moved to get up. Leaning her head back in her hand, she reminded me that she and Jennifer shared everything and she was looking forward to seeing more of me quite soon.

We got up and she walked into the master bath and returned with a towel. "Here, if you need it instead of putting on those chaps. Tom will usually wrap a towel around himself after a good fuck just to be able to sit back and relax. Speaking of Tom, let's go down stairs and see what he's up to now."

We walked out the door and she turned to lock it and pull it shut. I walked back towards the room where I first went into and peeked in to see multiple couples fucking and sucking. As Gloria grabbed my arm, we moved to the first room where the same was occurring.

Down the stairs, there was a group in the middle of the living room floor in a chain. I hadn't seen Jennifer or Jessica since we arrived and walking down the stairs to the lower level, I was greeted with the sight of Jessica bent over the arm of the sofa and Tom's cock gliding in and out of Jessica's ass. Jessica was still dressed as she had come in the door. Her panties were pulled to the side and Tom's monstrous cock was sliding in and out. Tom still had on his Toga, pulled up at the waist. His cock seemed even bigger live.

I turned to Gloria, "I can't believe Jerry can take that monster. I just imagine how your pussy handles it having experienced you." I grinned.

She grabbed my arm and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Tom really enjoys Jerry when he's dressed as Jessica. I would venture to say he would turn down pussy for Jessica's ass, especially when she dresses. Hence, why I will share you with Jennifer as much as I can. I have needs." She patted my ass and we both turned back to watch.

After a few moments, Gloria pulled me toward the lower level bedroom door and opened it to peer inside. There were six copulations going on in the room, two the king sized bed and four on the floor surrounding the bed. One of the couples on the bed was Jennifer getting fucked by a brunette with a strap-on dildo. Jennifer was fucking her back and good.

"That is Nancy. She loves to wear that strap-on. No hole is safe when she's wearing it. She's always fucking something with it."

Nancy was no bigger than Jennifer but she had control of the situation, fucking Jennifer's pussy with abandon. Jennifer still had on her leather skirt, hiked up to her waist and her red blouse was open displaying her black bra with one breast out of the cup and the other covered. Jennifer turned her head to the side and saw me standing in the doorway with Gloria at my arm. Jennifer smiled and mouthed the words, "Fucking wonderful."

I smiled back at her and mouthed the words, "You are so fucking hot!" She was.

Gloria pulled me back out into the main room to watch Tom and Jessica. Tom really had stamina and with Jessica meeting his thrusts, I wondered how long he would last.

Those that gathered commented on how hot it was to watch them fucking and I watched one of the guys who appeared to have already cum earlier begin to get hard watching them fuck. A blonde dressed in a Cat Woman outfit dropped to her knees and began to suck on his cock.

When Tom finally began to grimace, Gloria shouted out, "He's going to cum!"

Tom began to slam Jessica's ass unmercifully and then with one thrust, slammed home hard and pulled completely out, stripping the condom from his massive cock. He stroked it several more times as he stepped up to Jessica's mouth and let lose of a huge load of cum at Jessica's open mouth, some splashing on her face, some jets landing in her mouth. Tom was satisfied, at least for the moment.

Jessica, on the other hand, took a few minutes to gather her composure and when she stood up, her own cum from being fucked so good, oozed from the head of her own cock that was still pulsing, head above the black laced panties she wore. I was amazed.

The fucking and sucking went on all night and into the early morning. My last of the evening occurred after watching a couple on Tom's pool table and the lights had been turned down low. William grabbed my arm and pulled me into the lower level bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. He swung around into a sixty-nine and we began to slowly suck each other off. I don't know how many times he came that night but he fed me a load of cum that rivaled the load he fed me earlier in the evening.

It was a great evening with some wonderful people and lovers. As Jennifer, Jessica, and I left that early morning, Gloria let us out the door with the first traces of sunlight breaking in the eastern sky. She patted my ass as we walked out the door and said, "Thanks for introducing us to our newest member. I look forward to more soon."

12