Costume Party

Story Info
Going to a costume party leads to a different kind of party.
4.5k words
4.58
50.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be for the Halloween Story Contest 2022.

Everyone is above 21.

Hope you all enjoy.

I had been traveling all across America for work. I got stranded in Pennsylvania when a bunch of the airlines went on strike. The company was paying me well to wait it out, but I was running out of tourist things to see. I was scrolling Facebook on my phone at the hotel, when I seen people talking about a club having a Halloween costume party that night here in town. Might be fun, so I pretty much decide to check it out.

What will I wear, it's not something I would have packed for. I can't just go as a middle age business man. I head down to a local thrift store, and try to come up with some ideas. Wandering around the store, I manage to find some boots, a hat and a black vest. I figure I can throw on some jeans, grab a big belt buckle and be a cowboy.

A quick run through the shower, then I get dressed and call an Uber. As we pull up to the club, the line up is around the corner, it's a full house tonight. There's lots of different costumes, my thrown together one suddenly feels I inadequate. But the sexy costumes the ladies are wearing helps convince me to jump in line and hope they aren't at capacity before I get in. Ironically, the girl behind me, is dressed as a cowgirl and seems to be alone.

"Great minds think alike!" she exclaims with a chuckle. " I haven't seen you before, do you come to the club often?"

I laugh at her statement, then respond, " No, this is my first time here. I'm traveling and thought I'd check it out. "

" You do know, these clubs you need to be referred by someone... right?" she asks.

It's like a kick in the gut, spent money on the costume, the Uber, plus been waiting in this line and now I won't get in.

She sees the trouble on my face, then offers, " I tell you what, you pay my cover and I'll say we're together. My date canceled so I have a couple reservation anyway. Our costumes match, so it's really believable."

My saving grace, I'll pay her cover and have a cute cowgirl for company tonight, " Perfect, deal!" I exclaim.

Just as they let me in the first door, and I'm about to pay the cover, damn, another $80 spent. I hear the bouncer tell the people a few behind me, "At capacity, sorry. You can wait to see if people leave or try next time. "

I could hear people moaning and grumbling outside, and was still close enough to hear a few try to bribe their way in, but the bouncers held their ground. Once inside, it was dimly lit and very busy. My cowgirl disappears without me knowing her name. I look around, it doesn't take me long to realize what kind of club this is. A room with a cabin tent built over a bed was already being used by a couple. I move around the club, seeing what other excitement I can find, maybe a sexy girl to join me in the tent. I tried to mingle, but wasn't getting anywhere. Off to the side, I notice a small shop, and figure I'd check it out.

As soon as I enter, I freeze. One of the staff is dressed like Elvira, a small black dress hugging the curves of her body, over black stockings that looked like a cobweb design. Her dark shoulder length hair, accenting her face. My muscles got weak, and my cock got hard.

Someone calls out, "Hey cowboy, the saddle horn is supposed to stay on the saddle!" I'm embarrassed and blush, even more when I see Elvira looking in my direction, a small grin on her plump lips. She caught me looking. I couldn't tell who said the comment, but it pulled me from my trance and I started looking around the shop. I found some black bondage rope, I thought it would make a cool costume accent, so went up to Elvira to pay.

"Looks like someone plans on having a fun night. We have some books on bandage as well if you're interested.," she says to me, fuck me, even her voice is sexy.

"That's okay, I just thought it would go good with my outfit," I replied.

After I pay her, she takes the rope, makes a few loops and then attached it to my belt, her hand making momentary contact with my cock accidentally.

"There, you're all set. I hope you enjoy your night, " she says with a naughty smirk, that makes me question how accidental that brush was. I just blush brighter and head back into the club, cursing myself for not being able to make a good comeback to her flirting.

I roam around the club, look into the rooms again to see more couples fucking and sucking. Although it's fun to watch, I can't help but picture taking Elvira into one of them. Once I catch myself daydreaming, I realize I'm back to standing in front of her shop. Looking in, I see Elvira coming out from the back room with a blond woman, I couldn't make out what her costume was, but if she bent over we would know her intimately. Both women had a bit of a glow to their cheeks. When Elvira sees me, her blush deepens.

I go back in the store, and again look around, she was still talking to the blonde. I see some lace panties on the shelf, and I picture them on Elvira's ass. I hope the one that called me out earlier wasn't there to see me now. I jump when I hear, " Shopping for your girlfriend?" come from behind me. I know the sweet voice.

Thinking fast, I find the courage to respond, " No, I was just thinking how great they would look on you. "

I think I shocked her, it takes a moment for her to tell me, "I'm sure they would look amazing, except I don't wear panties," a sly grin on her face, " and neither does the blonde you saw me with earlier, " she adds.

I thought she had me hard earlier, but now the tightness of my jeans were actually starting to be painful.

" Hmmm, you were looking for costume accessories earlier, we have the perfect thing. Please go back to the change room and I'll be right there, " she tells me going to a shelf. I head back to the change room and wait for her. I notice the scent of pussy in the room, and with her comment about the blonde and the pair having flushed cheeks, my mind was racing and my cock was throbbing. Just as I'm thinking about undoing my pants to adjust my hard on, there's a light knock on the door.

"You should try these on, " she says as she comes in, holding out a pair of chaps. As she notices my condition, her sly smirk comes back, "I think their needs to be an adjustment. "

I'm thinking there must be some straps or something on the chaps, then she reaches for my fly. Before I can think, she has my jeans open and lowering to my knees.

As she sinks to her knees, she looks up and tells me, " I don't know what it is, but as soon as I saw you earlier, I wanted you. I never get this way, when the blonde asked for help with her stockings earlier, I was so horny from you being in earlier, that I ate her out on the bench behind you. "

My cock throbbed in the air at her words. Elvira finishes removing my jeans and boxers, then she leaned in and kissed all around my cock, working her way down to my balls. She took each one in her mouth, humming and sending vibrations right through me. I moaned loudly, hoping the club noise would drown me out. Gentle licks up the length of the shaft and all around my the head.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out as she suddenly takes as much of me into her warm mouth, as she held onto the base. She bobbed up and down, alternating between sucking and licking. As my hips started to thrust on their own, I felt her teeth graze my shaft, not enough to hurt, but enough to tell me who was in charge. She went back to the sucking and licking until my moans got louder, when she knew I was close she moved back up to the tip. Short, rapid bobs, her tongue flicking around my head rapidly, suction increasing. I can't hold on any longer and fill her waiting mouth. She sits back on her heels, looking up at me. Her tongue captures any cum on her full lips, then makes sure I see her swallow it all.

I can't believe how hard I just came. She blew my mind and my cock. I reached for the hem of her dress, wanting to give her a good licking, but she stopped me, "I got to get back on the floor baby, but stick around for the late party and maybe we'll explore some more of each other. "

With that, she reaches under her skirt and wets two fingers. She then rubs them on my lips and gives me a kiss, "something to remember me by," she says as she scoops up my jeans and underwear and heads out. Leaving only the chaps, and a pouch that I guess would be underwear. As I pull them on, I realize that there's nothing I can do to avoid my ass being exposed to anyone who looks.

I make my way out of the dressing room, trying to keep my back to the wall. Elvira is helping other customers when I come out. The other employee is giving me a sly look. I'm guessing she was told what took Elvira so long. Elvira sees me trying to stand with my back in the corner, smirks , then goes back to the customers. I think of all the rooms I saw in the club, people aren't afraid to fuck in front of everyone, why should I worry about showing a little ass. Once my mind is made up, I go to walk around the store. My legs haven't heard my mind yet. I try again and succeed. I'm embarrassed at first, but a few nice glances from the ladies help calm my nerves, before long I'm strutting around the shop, tipping my hat like the cowboys in the movies.

Once she finishes up with her customers, Elvira called me over.

"I'm going to need my jeans so I can pay for the chaps," I tell her.

"Oh, the view is worth it to me Brian, they're on me. You can have them back when the club closes, now go mingle!" she tells me.

I turn around to follow her order, then it dawns on me, I didn't tell her my name, "How....." she cut me off.

"I peeked at your id, I'm old fashioned and like to know who's cock I sucked," she states. Her co-worker couldn't contain a giggle when she said this.

"Now go mingle, and if anyone tries to pick you up, or give you a hard time, tell them you're Charlotte's. You owe me a good orgasm, and I plan on collecting," there was no room for talking, just like the teeth on my cock earlier, she's in charge.

I walk around the club, a breeze from my movements reminds me my ass is now bare and exposed to the patrons. People are definitely noticing me now. As I near the bar, I feel a soft hand caress my ass cheeks. I turn to look, there's cowgirl with her cheeks blushed.

"I see you modified your costume since we came in, let's grab a drink, " she says to me. We walk over and get a couple of drinks and chat a little. We properly introduce ourselves, and I learn her name is Michelle.

"Where did you get the accessories? I didn't see you carrying anything when we came in, " she asks curiously.

"After we came in, I wandered around a little and came upon the shop. I got the rope then, and after awhile I looked in again and the clerk suggested I wear the chaps," I respond, trying not to get too specific on how I ended up with the chaps.

"Did she tell you to go bare under them? What did you do with the clothes you wore here? "

I try to think of a good reason for leaving my pants at the store, and decide to just tell her. " Charlotte took me back to the dressing room with the chaps, she told me they would be better without anything underneath them. Once I tried them on, she scooped up my clothes and told me she would give them to me at the after party."

She looks at me with a naughty gleam in her eyes, as if she knew how I was helped, then got a confused look on her face, " Are you sure it was Charlotte? I hear lots of guys saying they hit on her and get turned down, and you never really see her with a guy, like closely with. "

" Yeah, I'm sure. She specifically told me if anyone gave me trouble for hanging around later, to tell them I was with Charlotte," I explain to her.

"Well damn, guess you're off the market now. I was going to see if you wanted to check out one of the rooms, " she whispers the last part quietly in a sexy voice.

I almost can't believe she just said that, earlier when we got here she disappeared on me, now she's saying she wanted to try one of the sex rooms with me, " If I would have known earlier, but Charlotte will be out soon."

Michelle doesn't say any more about it, and we just generally chat for awhile. A short time later, I hear a familiar voice behind me, " There you are Brian, I was looking for you. "

"HI Charlotte, this is Michelle, she used her reservation to get me in tonight, " I don't know why I told her all that, I felt like a child caught with their hands in the cookie jar, even though we were just talking.

"Hi Michelle, we've met before in the store, but it's nice to meet you, " Charlotte says to Michelle.

"Likewise, I wish it would have been next time though, " Michelle says with a laugh.

"Oh, why's that? " Charlotte inquires.

"I was about to take Brian to a room, then he said he was with you tonight. There's not many guys here that interest me tonight, " Michelle confesses.

"Hmm, well why don't you come watch, never know how things could go, " Charlotte tells her.

Michelle looks at her, her expression looks like she's going to decline, however it changes to a curious look, and she replies, "Lead the way. "

Charlotte grabs the loops of rope hanging off my side and leads us towards the room I saw earlier with the tent covered bed. As we approach the room, a young brunette was just coming out, straightening her clothes. Entering the room, a familiar blonde is just getting out of the bed.

"Still having fun Mandy? " Charlotte asks her.

"Almost as much as I did in the dressing room, " Mandy replies in a sexy voice. " who did you find Charlotte, rarely see you bringing a guy back here. "

"This is Brian and Michelle, he's the cowboy I told you about while I... helped you with your costume earlier, " Charlotte tells her.

"Costume? Oh, you mean when you helped smooth out my invisible panties with your tongue. "

"Whatever, are you done with the bed? I'm ready for the other meat, you're welcome to watch with Michelle, " you could tell the way she said it, Charlotte wasn't really asking.

"Sounds like it'll be a good show, I wouldn't miss it, " Mandy replies, moving to the side with Michelle. Charlotte raises her skirt and sits on the end of the bed. She reaches for my shoulders and pushed down. She doesn't let me waste time and guides my mouth to her delicate folds. Her scent has me drooling before I make contact and extend my tongue in anticipation of receiving her nectar. Once I start licking, I don't want to stop. Charlotte moans from my tongues attention. She trembles, and pushes me away.

As I sit back, she reaches for my hand and turns my back to the bed, then guides me to lay down in it. As I lay there, I see Mandy try to get under Michelle's cowgirl outfit.

" I'm sorry, I'm not into other women, " I heard her respond and Mandy backed off apologizing, " I'm sorry, they just have me so turned on."

Charlotte climbs up on me and kisses me passionately. Our tongues dance and she grinds herself against me. I hear movement outside the tent, and I notice Michelle and Mandy moved closer for a better view.

Charlotte sits up and turns around. Kneeling above my head she slowly lowered her body back to my tongue. Just before she is all the way down I hear her say, "Michelle, why don't you help him out there. "

As I start to lick I feel the bed move as someone joins us, I knew it was Michelle after hearing Charlotte. The pouch my cock is stuffed in is moved, and my hard member released from it. The distraction makes my concentration difficult, and I feel Charlotte grind down to remind me to keep licking. I resume licking and feel a warm breath on my cock. A few licks later, I feel a tongue licking around my cock head. I moan into Charlotte and lick faster. A soft hand massages my balls as her mouth lowers. As she had most of me in her mouth I feel a strange vibration. Charlotte's hips rock on my face, not because I forgot to lick, but because she was getting close. Michelle's mouth was getting me close and I moaned loudly into Charlotte. Sensing I was close she moved off my face quickly and was getting Michelle to stop.

As I look down at Michelle taking her mouth off my cock, I'm surprised to see that Mandy has Michelle's skirt flipped up and buried her face in her from behind, I guess the strange vibration was when Mandy started licking her.

" I don't mind you playing with us, but his cum is all mine, " Charlotte tells them as she pushes Michelle back. When she was out of the way, Charlotte climbed up and lowered herself onto my cock. I moaned loudly as I felt her tight pussy grip my shaft. Mandy guides Michelle to lay down beside us, and returned to licking her nectar. There was little resistance from Michelle now, the desire to cum reducing her preferences of male or female.

As Charlotte rides me harder and faster, I reach up and play with her nipples through her costume. Feeling barbell piercings with my fingers, I'm even more excited to see them and play with them using my tongue. I'm getting close to cumming, then I hear Michelle scream and the bed vibrate from her shaking. I can't hold back, and thrust hard into Charlotte. My orgasm triggers hers, and our cries join Michelle's.

As I lay there, I'm glad I decided to come to the club tonight, it was definitely worth it. Charlotte gets up, and I prepare to tuck back in the pouch until I get my pants back from her.

"Oh no, leave that out. Mandy, his cock might take a bit, but you should try out his tongue, " Charlotte says.

All the ladies strip out of their costumes, and Mandy assumes the position over my face. I thought she was shaved, but as she got lower I could see she still had some fine blonde hair. I extended my tongue to greet her, and she quickly settled in. Mandy must've wanted to cum badly, she was grinding and rocking hard. As she went faster I could feel hands on the side of my hip. Next I feel the bandage rope I bought, being wrapped around my hands and ankles. When Mandy came, she soaked my face. When she moved to the side, I could see Charlotte checking the knots on my bindings.

"Okay ladies, let's have a little fun with our toy here, Mandy start blowing him, Michelle lick his left nipple while I feed him my nipple. I'll set a timer, every 30 seconds we'll rotate clockwise," Charlotte announced to us all.

The girls all got in position and waited for Charlotte to say go, "You better not cum for them," Charlotte whispered to me before calling, "Go!"

It was a sensory overload, I finally got to play with Charlotte's pierced nipples, but was so hard to concentrate as Michelle gently flicked my nipple with her tongue, while Mandy did the same to my cock. The timer went and the girls all rotated. Now I had Mandy's nipple in my mouth, while Charlotte was at mine and Michelle didn't waste time going for the deep throat. I wanted to touch the women so bad, but Charlotte tired the bindings well. Then it was time to switch again. Charlotte concentrated on my balls, leaving my shaft to recover from the first two girls.

The rotation continued for quite some time and I was going crazy from the stimulation. Then Charlotte announced she was increasing the time to 1 minute per rotation and whispered in my ear, "Don't forget what I told you!" then fed her breast to my eager mouth. I didn't know how I could last, both the other girls were eagerly seeking their reward. Mandy gets me close and I start to panic a bit, then the alarm sounds. My cock is throbbing violently during the switch. Michelle smiles as she settles in, confident my load is hers. I don't know how I'll last another minute. Her head game starts strong, now I'm sure I won't. A sharp pain emanates from my nipple as Charlotte bites it. Not painful enough to make me cry out, but certainly enough to stop me from cumming. The timer goes again and the girls switch. Charlotte has a grin on her face, and reaches her right hand down to her slippery folds.

12