Costume Party Mix-Up

Story Info
Alyssa mistakes the stranger for her boyfriend.
2.6k words
4.59
59.7k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer242
Writer242
114 Followers

********

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

********

Alyssa: We just got here. Where r u?

Jeremy: Almost there

Alyssa: ok, see u inside?

Alyssa tucked her cell phone between her breasts that bulged from the top of her red and black low-cut dress. She stepped out of the passenger seat, fluffing the ruffles of the short skirt. The devil horns she wore fell lopsided in her blonde hair. Shifting them back into place, she looked towards the house. Multicolored lights flashed behind the window curtains while the bass of the music thumped from within.

"Is he here yet?" asked Brittany, stepping around from the driver side.

"Almost."

"Shots until he shows?" said Brittany, adjusting her angel costume that paired with the one Alyssa wore.

"All you. I went too hard last night."

"Lame, you're going to make me drink alone?" asked Brittany as the two walked up to the house.

"I'm sure we can find some cute guy to drink with you," replied Alyssa, rolling her eyes.

As they approached, the front door burst open to a frat guy dressed like Frankenstein. He rushed to the porch railing and puked into the bushes, beer in hand. He wiped his face, swigged from the bottle and smiled at the two of them. They both winced in disgust and stepped inside.

A sea of bodies bounced and swayed to the remixed Halloween music. The DJ bobbed her head in her full body skeleton suit. Alyssa tried to make out the words that Brittany was mouthing to her but the music and hollering drowned her out. Brittany grabbed Alyssa's hand, guiding her through the crowd as they shouldered their way to the kitchen.

They entered the kitchen to a large pumpkin-shaped ice luge on a table at the center of the room. Some jock in his football uniform poured beer into the top of the pumpkin, chilling as it slid out of the mouth and down the luge to the edge of the table. A girl waited on her knees at the end of the table, mouth open. The beer spilled over her mouth and ran down her chin. Alyssa's eyebrows raised, shocked at the girl's costume, or rather lack of. A pair of pumpkin nipple pasties and candy corn bikini bottoms were all that covered her as the cold beer trickled over her body.

Brittany turned to Alyssa, laughing and covering her mouth. Alyssa shrugged at her. She knew the party would be wild but wasn't expecting that much. A tall muscular guy from nearby approached them, leaning in to talk.

"You ladies want a turn?" he shouted over the music.

Alyssa shook her head.

"Sure!" shouted Brittany, turning to her friend and mouthing how hot the guy was.

"No, I'm alright," said Alyssa, the music worsening her throbbing hangover.

"Come on!" insisted Brittany, squeezing Alyssa's hand.

"You go ahead, I'm gonna find the bathroom!" replied Alyssa, releasing her friend's hand.

"Fine! Hurry back!" demanded Brittany before moving to replace the candy corn girl at the table.

Alyssa left the kitchen alone, wading through the ocean of people once again. People pushed into her as she squeezed her way back towards the front door. She recalled the stairs when they entered, figuring upstairs might be slightly quieter. Suddenly she felt a hand slip up the back of her shirt and briefly squeeze her ass. She whipped around, ready to yell, but smirked instead when she faced the perpetrator.

"About time you showed up!" she shouted at the black-robed and ghost-faced individual. He shrugged.

"I can't hear anything in here, come on!" she shouted, grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs. Alyssa wondered if the couple making out on the railing was about to fall through as she passed. They reached the top and continued down the hallway. A girl dressed as a fairy exited the bathroom. Alyssa quickly pushed in past her, dragging him into the bathroom with her before shutting and locking the door.

"Same costume as last year? I thought I told you I hated that thing. It's creepy," she said, sitting down on the toilet and slipping her red panties down to her knees. "You should've seen the girl Brittany and I saw earlier. I get that Halloween is an excuse to dress slutty but wow," she said as she relieved herself.

He stood there, staring at her through the mask.

"Really? Are you just going to stand there and be all silent and creepy?" she asked.

He shrugged silently.

"Perv," she said, standing and pulling her panties back up.

He didn't respond.

"Come on, let's find Brittany," she started, moving to the sink to wash her hands.

He stood behind her, reaching under her skirt to squeeze her ass again.

"Seriously? You're way too into this," she said to him in the mirror.

As she bent over the sink, he reached down and slipped his cock from beneath the robes. He stroked himself while she finished washing up. She shut off the faucet and turned to find his half hard cock between them.

"Jeremy! Put that away. We're not doing that here. Come on, let's go find Brittany," she said, reaching for the door. He beat her to it, wrapping his hand around the knob to prevent her from leaving.

"Come on. You're not funny," she pleaded, crossing her arms.

He tilted his head down, signaling towards his cock.

"You're so weird. Fine, but we have to hurry up," she sighed, reaching her hand out and grasping his hard cock.

She wrapped her fingers around him, beginning to slowly stroke. He grew in her hand as she moved up and down the shaft. A mix of emotions clashed within her. A chill ran through her spine as she looked up at the lifeless ghost face staring down at her, while the anonymity sparked an unknown desire deep inside of her. Her newfound yearning dripped between her legs, wetting her panties.

"Just don't mess up my dress, okay?" said Alyssa, dropping to her knees on the cold tile.

The head of his cock stood inches from her lips. He looked and felt bigger than usual but she figured the exciting situation was the cause. She shifted her hand to the base of his cock and pressed her lips against the head. Her lips parted, taking him into her mouth.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes. The creepy mask staring back left her feeling dirty, like she was a simple slut pleasuring the next random guy that wanted to use her. The thought ignited an eager lust inside of her. She slipped her hand beneath her red skirt and panties, allowing her fingers to discover her wetness.

Alyssa slid her lips down his cock, her tongue sliding over him as he entered. The devil horns rocked back and forth as she bobbed her head. She slipped a finger between her wet pussy lips, then another. Shutting her eyes, she imagined she was actually sucking a stranger. The two fingers ventured deeper, pushing inside. When she opened her eyes, he stood there with his phone in hand, recording her.

"What, are you going to jack off later watching this?" she asked, freeing her mouth to catch her breath, "Don't you dare think about sending that to anyone."

He reached down, grabbed her straight blonde hair, and pulled her mouth back onto his cock. She thought to protest but the aggressive move excited her. Instead, she continued touching herself while she slid her lips further down. The head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat and she gagged, her eyes watering.

Fighting her reflexes, she pushed herself further. Her lips kissed the base of his cock as it buried into her throat. She shifted her wet fingers to her clit, quickly flicking them back and forth. He gripped the back of her head, holding her in place. Her free hand gripped his leg.

Alyssa couldn't fight it anymore. She started choking on the cock deep in her throat. She squeezed his leg, but he continued to hold her head in place. Her heart started pounding. She gagged and teared up. Her face flushed red. Yet her fingers continued. Flicking over her clit. She couldn't breathe. Couldn't pull away. Her body screamed. Pleasure. Panic. Ecstasy.

He released her and she violently jerked away. She gasped for air and coughed, dropping her head. Part of her wanted to punch him in the balls, while another part wanted to cum while choking on him. She caught her breath and wiped away the tears in here eyes. His hand slipped under her chin and lifted. She closed her eyes just in time.

Warm cum spilled onto her face, making a mess of her eye lashes. She obediently opened her mouth, letting his taste hit her tongue. She never understood Brittany's complaints about swallowing. Sure, the taste wasn't great, but the way it made her feel was worth it. The feeling of being a submissive slut. The same way she felt then on her knees as she swallowed.

"Are you happy now? You better not have messed up my dress," she said, eyes still shut. She rose to her feet, turned to the sink and fumbled for the faucet handle. After washing her face off, she peered up into the mirror. He was still standing behind her, his phone in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Absolutely not. We don't have time. Brittany's waiting and someone is going to catch us in here," said Alyssa, just as her phone buzzes between her breasts. She sighed and pulled it out.

Jeremy: Here, where r u?

Alyssa looked up at the ghost-faced mask that stared back blankly. Here? Obviously, she thought. Was he trying to be funny, she wondered? Was this more of his roleplay game, or...

"Cute. Fine. I'll play along. But be quick or Brittany's going to kill me," surrendered Alyssa, leaning back against the sink.

He stepped closer, towering over her. Suddenly, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her ass up onto the edge of the sink. Firmly grabbing her knees, he pulled her legs apart. She leaned back, bracing herself against the mirror. His gloved hand slowly slid up her thigh, disappearing beneath the ruffles of her dress. A single finger pressed against the center of her panties, slowly circling over the already wet fabric. A soft moan escaped from her lips.

He pinched the fabric of her panties between his fingers, sliding them down and over her feet. Gripping her thighs, he pulled her ass forward, halfway off the edge of the sink. She used her elbows to hold her upset body up.

"This really isn't comfortable you know—," started Alyssa, her complaint interrupted by the sudden, rough thrust of his cock into her wet pussy. "Oh fuck!" she exhaled. Why did he feel so much bigger than usual, she wondered?

His phone returned, recording the pleasure written on her face as he rocked his hips. His hard cock slipped in and out, the large head stretching her pussy each time. She moaned as he continued thrusting. The roughness was uncharacteristic of Jeremy, and she loved it.

Her phone buzzed again. Brittany must be looking for her, she thought. She struggled to pull it out, her body shaking every time he pressed into her. A picture message, of Brittany and Jeremy in the kitchen.

Jeremy: Just found Brittany, where r u?

Shock ran through Alyssa as she gaped at her phone. She looked at the ghost-faced figure with realization.

"Jeremy?" she asked, still holding her phone in disbelief.

He should his head and then thrust harder. Alyssa dropped her phone from the sudden change and moaned louder. She fumbled for a better support, grabbing onto the towel bar on the wall. He reached forward and pulled down the top of her dress. Her large breasts bounced as he continued pumping inside of her.

"Who... the fuck... are you?" she asked, her sentence breaking up. She breathed heavily and moaned louder as his pace quickened. Unable to deny how good the stranger felt inside of her, she started grinding back against him. She didn't want him to stop.

He removed his hard cock from her pussy, pulled her to her feet and spun her around towards the mirror. He pushed on her back and she submitted, bending over the sink. The tip of his cock brushed against her ass, teasing her hole.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. The teasing was driving her wild. She felt ashamed, letting some stranger use her. Yet her body screamed for it. Lusted for his cock inside of her.

"Please...," she whimpered, looking back at the stranger who continued to tease her. He shrugged and pressed the head against her hole lightly. She bit her lip, trying to fight her desires. The tip pressed against her once more.

"Please... please fuck my ass," she begged, embarrassed hearing the words escape her own mouth. She felt like a complete slut; no better than the candy corn girl from downstairs. Worse even. She reached her hands back, grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Please, please fuck my ass," she repeated. He positioned the head of his cock against her hole and slowly pushed. She winced, her tight hole resisting. Finally, the tip began pressing inside, stretching her over his cock. Pain and pleasure surged through her body as she bit down on her lip.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed, breathing rapidly. The shaft gradually slipped inside until stopping at the hilt. She let go of her cheeks, bracing herself with one arm as her other hand returned to her pussy. He began rocking his hips, sliding back and forth. She groaned, wetting her fingers with her own fluids.

His pace quickened, smacking against her ass. He watched her breasts bounce in the mirror, her mouth wide open. She flicked her fingers over her clit again. Her body squirmed in ecstasy.

"Are you in there Alyssa?" shouted Jeremy, knocking on the door.

"Almost done!" shouted Alyssa, covering her mouth as the stranger thrust harder.

He rammed himself inside of her ass. She felt his cocky throbbing inside of her. The thought of him filling her with his cum sent her over the edge. Her body began spasming. Her hole tightened around him, forcing him to cum with her.

"Are you alright?" shouted Jeremy from the other side.

"I'm coming!" she shouted back, more truth in her words than he knew.

Her muscles contracted as she climaxed, moaning into her hand. The stranger slammed himself against her, cum spilling inside of her. The pulsing of his cock against her hole sent her into another round of spasms. She panted as he slowed.

He pulled the head from her hole, cum dripping out. Returning his cock beneath his robes, he silently moved over to the shower. Alyssa watched him step inside and turn to her. He playfully flapped his hand goodbye and pulled the curtain closed.

Alyssa looked at herself in the mirror. She felt his cum still dripping as she stared at herself catching her breath. She took a deep breath and stood up, slipping her dress back over her breasts and sliding her panties up. His cum soaked into the fabric.

She opened the door to Brittany and Jeremy standing there with concerned faces.

"Are you alright?" asked Jeremy, standing there in his matching devil outfit.

"I'm fine. I was feeling sick but I'm fine now. But...," she looked back towards the bathroom, "I really need a fucking shot."

"That's my bitch!" screamed Brittany, grabbing Alyssa's hand and making their way back to the party.

Writer242
Writer242
114 Followers