Costume Party Switch

Story Info
Guy goes to Halloween party as a girl after losing a bet.
7.8k words
4.53
126.8k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

I should know better than to bet on football games, even when there's no money on the line. I am Mike, 25 years old and a guy. My girlfriend is Michelle, the same age as me. We had been dating for some time, and had moved in together, after sleeping together pretty regularly. There was a Halloween party coming up that we planned to go to.

I am 5'6" and 135 pounds, trim but hardly ripped. Michelle was 5'6" and 125 pounds and cute as could be. She had nice little boobs, that I loved to play with, a cute ass, and a pretty face, with brown hair in a cute pixie cut. A few of my friends thought she was way out of my league, but she liked me and I'd never turn that away.

I wanted Michelle to come as a sexy French maid, and was still trying to decide on what I wanted to be. Michelle wasn't too thrilled with my idea so she made a bet with me. We had gone to rival colleges and our schools were getting ready to play. My college was a 3 point favorite, and Michelle said if my school won, I could pick our costumes, but if her school won, she could.

I took the bet quickly and spent time on line looking for the skimpiest and sexiest French maid costumes that I could find. I decided I'd be a cowboy and found a good costume for that too. The Saturday for the game came up and we sat down to watch the game together. My school got a quick field goal, then stopped hers dead on their first possession.

After that, we seemed to trade touchdowns with her school keeping right at our heels, but never going ahead. Late in the fourth quarter, with about two minutes left, we were leading 31 to 28 and had the ball in our own territory. You figure one or two first downs and we can run out the clock. We were in a third and six situation on our own 24 yard line, when my school tried a pass to make the first down.

Michelle's school intercepted and ran it back for a touchdown then made the extra point to go up 35 to 31 with about a minute and a half to go. We got the ball back and started to drive downfield, getting inside their 20 yard line. On third down with one yard for a first down and 30 seconds left, we ran, and right after the running back made the first down, he was stripped of the ball and they recovered.

They just took a knee to run out the clock. We only had one time out left, since we'd used the others in our long drive. They won the game 35-31, and I lost my bet with Michelle. So much for putting her in a skimpy French maid outfit.

"So what costumes did you have in mind?"

"Why? Are you trying to back out of your bet since you lost?"

"No, I was just curious."

"You'll see when the time comes."

We had a week before the party, which was on a Friday night. Michelle refused to give any hint about the costumes. I figured, just how bad could it be? Little did I suspect.

.................................................................................................

As soon as we got home on Friday, Michelle said we needed to start getting ready for the party.

"How long does it take to put on a costume? Jeez, the party isn't for a couple of hours."

"It's going to take some time to do everything right."

"Why, what the hell are the costumes that it's going to take so long?"

Michelle pulled out two costumes, a Batman costume and a Catwoman costume.

"Great. You'll make a sexy Catwoman, and I don't mind being Batman."

"Michael, I'm going to be Batman, and you'll be Catwoman."

"Fuck, no."

"Fuck, yes. You made a bet and you're going through with it. Otherwise you can pack your shit and get the hell out of my apartment."

"Come on, baby. Don't do this."

"We're doing it. It's going to take time to get you ready, so get out of those clothes."

"You wouldn't really do this."

"If you do what you're supposed to, we can have great fun after the party."

"You promise."

"I do. But right now, we need to get you ready."

"Shit."

She made me strip and I shaved my face especially close, then Michelle shaved my legs and underarms.

"Do we really have to do all this?"

"Yes, now shut up and don't give me a hard time."

She used a depilatory on my arms and my sparse chest hair. She had a pair of panties that tucked my junk between my legs and made it look like I had nothing there. She also had some breast forms that she glued to my chest.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get these off to go to work on Monday?"

"I have a solvent, so just relax."

The breast forms were close enough to my skin color that it was hard to tell they weren't real. Some Catwoman costumes are full body suits. This one was not, but had a leather halter top with straps, leaving my belly bare. It also had skin tight pants. Michelle also had a brunette wig that she put on me. She also had a black choker that hid what little I had of an Adam's apple.

Before she put on my mask, Michelle sat me down and put makeup on me including eye shadow around my eyes, foundation and blush on my face, then bright red lipstick. I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself.

"One more thing I have to do before I start to get myself ready."

Michelle painted my fingernails and toenails and made me sit while they dried and while she started putting on her costume. Hers, of course covered her whole body. She used something to flatten out her chest. Even though her mask would cover it, she brushed her hair to a masculine style, and took off all her makeup. She put on her mask and mine, then put me on some open toed boots which came up above my knee, but showed my toenails.

She stood me up and walked me to the mirror. I swear, looking in it, even I thought it looked like I was a woman, and she was a man. It was nearing time to leave for the party, but before we left, Michelle looked at me, and gave me a kiss. I knew that the 'man' kissing me was really a woman, but even so it left me feeling just a little weird.

I had a little pouch in my costume, and she put her ID in my pouch, and mine in her pouch.

"If we get arrested, do you want them to throw you in men's lockup and me in women's?"

"If we get arrested, the way you look, do you want them to throw you in a men's lockup?"

"Hell, no."

"I'll drive."

We walked to the car and she opened the car door for me, when felt weird, but I sat down, then she came around and got in the driver's seat. We were driving down the road when there were flashing lights behind us. We pulled over and the cop stopped and walked up behind us. Michelle rolled down her window.

"Sir, please get out of your car. And your girlfriend too."

"What's the problem?"

"In this state there are laws against going masked in public."

"We were on our way to a costume party for Halloween."

"Still, I need you to both take off your masks and show me your IDs."

I took off my mask, though my wig stayed on, Michelle having firmly affixed it. I pulled Michelle's ID out of my pouch and handed it to him. Michelle did likewise, and he looked at each of us and our licenses.

"Those are lousy photos."

"Different hair styles make the face look different."

"Do us both a favor, Batman, and keep your masks off till you get to your party, then take them off again before you drive home."

"We will. I'm very sorry officer, we didn't know."

"Now you do. I have to say, you make a cute couple though."

"Thanks."

"If I weren't a married man, I'd be stealing Catwoman there away from you."

"Catwoman has a lot of tricks. She's a real handful, even for Batman."

"I'd take my chances."

At that point, I spoke up. "My heart belongs to Batman. Besides, like you said, you're married."

"You're enough to tempt me to change that."

"Don't -- not on my account anyhow."

"Go to your party. Put your masks on after you arrive, and take them off when you leave."

"Sure thing."

"And drive safe."

The policeman walked back to his car and drove off. Michelle and I stood there watching him, though I was shaking like a leaf. Michelle saw and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt queasy, even as I enjoyed it.

"Maybe we should have our own IDs. I mean..."

"Seriously? If I had given him an ID that said Michelle and you gave him one that said Michael, what do you think would have happened?"

"I don't know."

"My guess is he'd have run us in and had us strip searched."

"Why?"

"Because you don't look like a boy and I don't look like a girl."

"I knew this costume was a bad idea."

"It'll be a gas. Come on, let's go."

We both got back in the car and drove to the party, leaving our masks off until we had parked. We got out, put our masks back on and walked to the club. Michelle had her arm around me, and turned to smile at me.

"You know, I think you're the cutest girl I've ever been out with."

"How many girls have you been out with?"

"I'll never tell."

Michelle kissed me again and we went into the club for the party. Before we walked in, Michelle stopped and turned to me. "Now for tonight, I'm Michael and you're Michelle."

"People will never believe that."

"Fooled the cop, didn't it?"

"It was dark."

"Not that dark. Now if you keep your voice at the upper end of your range, and don't say anything to tip people off, I'll bet you no one will figure it out."

"Another bet?"

"If folks can figure it out without you tipping them off, I'll never ask you to do anything else like this again."

"Okay."

You'd think I'd know better than to take any bet with Michelle. I just wanted to do anything to make sure she couldn't dress me up like this again.

"Now if you tip them off, you lose the bet."

"Fair enough."

"And if you have to pee, go in the women's restroom."

"Hot damn."

"Honestly, girl, would you want to go in the men's room looking like that?

"Good point. And I suppose you'll go in the men's room?

"In a stall, of course."

We walked in the club, where the party was going strong. There must have been over 150 people there. We didn't even have a chance to get a drink before we were approached by two guys. Both were about 6'2" and looked like they easily weighed 200 pounds and were muscular. They were dressed as pirates.

"Catwoman, huh? Damn girl, you look good enough to eat."

"Well, I, uh..."

"I'd certainly like to get better acquainted with this pussy."

Michelle spoke up. "This pussy is already taken. I'm Michael, and this is my girlfriend Michelle."

The one guy came right up to me, put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. He pulled me close enough that I could feel his hard cock pressing against my body through his costume. My eyes must have been the size of saucers. My knees got a little weak as he held me.

"Well, Michelle, if you get in the mood to trade up, I'll be around. And I know a lot about petting a pussy."

With that, he gave me a passionate kiss, as he brought one hand down to caress my ass, and the other one up to fondle one of my faux boobs. My knees were really wobbling, as he let go of me, gave me a big smile, then patted me on the ass, before turning to walk away with his friend. I turned to Michelle and was speechless.

"You still think people won't believe that you're a woman?"

"I think I want to go home."

"You walk out, you lose the bet."

"And what do I lose, if I lose the bet?"

"If you win, I never dress you up as a woman again. If you lose, I do get to dress you up and take you out that way."

"Fuck. I can't win, can I?"

"Enjoy the ride and enjoy the party. Just think of it as a walk on the wild side."

"I don't know if I can handle this much wild."

We went up to the bar and got drinks. As we were standing there, two women walked up to us. They were both dressed as flappers in 1920s attire. They had short skirts, headbands, and long cigarette holders, but no lit cigarettes, since we couldn't smoke in that club. One was a blonde and the other a brunette, both with cute faces and nice asses. The blonde, who looked like she had c-cup boobs came right up to me.

"Honey, that is one sexy costume."

"Th... thank you."

She ran her hand down the side of my face, then down my neck, shoulder, and arm. Look, Michelle is cute as hell, but this girl was really hot. But she seemed attracted to me as a woman. The brunette, who looked to be more like b-cup, put her arm around Michelle, before speaking.

"Hi, I'm Emily. I mostly prefer guys, but my friend Kelli swings both ways."

Kelli then spoke up. "If you two are interested, maybe we could try some tag team action later."

Michelle gave Emily a kiss. "That's definitely the nicest offer we've had tonight."

Kelli gave me a very long passionate kiss, with lots of tongue. "We don't want to be left out of the fun now, do we?"

"No way."

Michelle spoke up. "Why don't we all dance a bit to loosen up?"

We quickly downed our drinks and the four of us went out onto the dance floor. They had several fast dances and we basically all danced with each other, not just with one person. We had a few guys try to crash our little dance collection, but we generally ignored them and they went away. As we danced and drank, I almost began to forget how I was dressed.

We had a slow number come on and Kelli grabbed me to dance, as Michelle danced with Emily. Kelli ground herself into me as we danced. She held me close and ran her hands all over my ass, then moved up to grab one of my boobs, while dancing and kissing me. The girl was hot as hell and clearly interested in me -- but in me as a woman.

As the dance ended, I realized that I needed to pee, and said so to Kelli. She took my hand and began walking me to the women's restroom. "Then we'll take a little break and rejoin our friends."

I was leery of going in the women's restroom, but even leerier of going in the men's. As we got there, Kelli stopped, pulled me close and gave me a kiss that buckled my knees. I really wanted this woman, she seemed to want me, and Michelle seemed so interested in Emily that she didn't care. What would happen when Kelli found out I was a guy in drag?

There were a couple of other women in there, touching up their makeup and chatting. I went in one stall and latched the door. I almost lifted the toilet seat, pulled out my cock and pissed, but even in my slightly drunken state, I realized that would be a bad idea. I lowered my skin tight pants, sat down and peed that way.

With all that was going on, my cock had started to get hard, and it was a little difficult to get it tucked back away in my special panties, but I managed. I pulled up my pants and stumbled out to wash my hands. Kelli was finished also and the other women had left the restroom. She pulled me close and kissed me again.

"Baby, I can hardly wait to get down between your legs and lick that little pussy."

I looked around to make sure no one else was there, then looked Kelli in the eyes. "Kelli, I need to tell you something."

"Damn girl, I want to eat you up, right here."

"Kelli, I lost a bet with my friend, so I had to switch costumes with them."

"So you were going to be Batman and he was going to be Catwoman."

"I am Michael, and my friend is Michelle."

"Are you telling me...?"

"Batman is really a woman, and Catwoman is a guy -- at least tonight."

"Fuck, well we can have some fun, but I think Emily and I will trade off more than I expected."

"Believe me, Kelli, you're so hot that I almost wish I was a woman at least for tonight."

"Well, for now you're my girl. We'll see how it plays out later. I do like guys too, but prefer women."

Kelli took my hand and we walked back out of the restroom. Michelle and Emily were having a drink and had drinks there for Kelli and I as well. As we walked back up, Kelli kissed me again, before turning to Michelle.

"You might have warned me that she wasn't what she appears."

Michelle turned to me. "You told her?"

"It looked like it was going someplace where it would really make a difference."

"Well you lose this bet then too."

Emily looked puzzled, looking back and forth between Michelle, Kelli, and me. "What the fuck is going on?"

Kelli replied. "Our little Catwoman is really a guy, and Batman is a woman."

Emily looked me over carefully. "You got to be shitting me."

Michelle reached out and stroked Emily's hair. "I'm afraid not."

Kelli stepped up to Emily, putting her hands on Emily's hips. "Look, babe, you mostly like guys but will go for a girl occasionally. I mostly like women, but will go for a boy once in a while."

"I thought we might switch off during the night, but didn't think I was starting with a woman."

"So do we switch off now or later?"

"I don't know. Do you want to keep partying here, or go back to our place?"

Kelli turned to Michelle and I. "Well guys, we have an apartment with beer, wine, and a nice king size bed. You want to go party there?"

Michelle went over and wrapped her arms around Emily and kissed her. "I'm still game if you are."

When I thought about being with three women, my cock wanted to rip its way out of those panties, but they were too sturdy for that. Kelli took my hand and we went to her car, while Michelle and Emily left in Michelle's car. They had an upstairs apartment and the four of us pretty much arrived at the same time.

We climbed the stairs, laughing, giggling, holding each other, kissing, and touching each other. We went in and Emily put on some music as Kelli got beer and wine for everyone. I had danced with Kelli earlier, now Emily danced with me as Kelli and Michelle danced. Michelle and I had taken off our masks before driving there, and we all danced and kissed and touched each other.

We drank a bit and swapped dance partners a few times. I danced with Kelli and with Michelle and just loved the whole thing, regardless of how I was dressed. Emily and Michelle sat down on the sofa and began making out pretty intensely. There was still some room on their large sofa, so Kelli pulled me down and we kissed.

As we kissed, I ran my hand over Kelli's breast. She moaned and kissed me even harder. She broke the kiss for a second to speak. "Unzip my dress, girl."

I reached up just below her neck, where there was a little hook at the top of the zipper. I unhooked that and unzipped her little black flapper dress, all the way down to her ass. I reached around with both hands and unhooked her bra. She moaned and continued to kiss me as I slid the dress and bra off her shoulders.

Kelli leaned back and let the dress fall down to her waist, as her lacy black bra fell off altogether. She then reached behind me and unfastened the leather halter top from my costume, then pulled it off. She saw my faux boobs and smiled and reached out to play with them as I played with her very sweet boobs. Kelli had c-cup boobs with nipples that were already hard and very pronounced.

Kelli kissed me as we played with each other. "Breast forms? Glued on?"

"Medical adhesive. Michelle has the solvent."

"No need for that tonight. It's just too bad they aren't real boobs."

"They certainly aren't as nice as your boobs."

"Then maybe you should show me how much you like them."

Kelli leaned back and pulled my head down to her breasts. I kissed her right boob, taking the nipple deep in my mouth as I caressed her left boob with my right hand. She moaned and ran her hands through my wig, which Michelle had clearly pretty firmly attached to my head. I kissed and sucked on the boob and nipple. I moved slightly outward licking and kissing the rest of her delicious breast.

As I feasted on one boob, I caressed the other, stroking it and gently squeezing the nipple. Her nipples were large and dark and very hard. Kelli had two of the nicest boobs I had ever had the chance to enjoy. After a little bit, I switched to kissing and sucking on the left one while fondling the other one. Kelli seemed to enjoy what I did, as she moaned and writhed.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers