Costume store mix up

Story Info
Brad becomes nurse Brandi for a Halloween costume party.
1.5k words
4.5
12k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissamber
Sissamber
70 Followers

"Halloween is this weekend Brad, are you doing anything?" My best friend Lisa asked me.

I had recently broke up with my girlfriend, so she knew I wasn't doing anything. "Nope, hadn't thought about it yet." I tell her.

"Good then you can go with me to a costume party, Im sure Ill be able to drum up some customers at it," she says. "And you owe me one."

She knew I didn't like going to parties or bars where people might be drunk. I was only 5 ft 6 inches tall weighing 148 pounds. l kept my blonde hair in a ponytail falling a few inches below shoulders. What little extra weight I had was on my bubble butt and thighs. Lisa was pretty, short red hair, 5 feet 9 inches tall and a little thick at 189 pounds.

"Ok, I'll go coz I owe you, Ill have to get a costume," I tell her.

"I got a idea, I was asked by a friend to wear a sexy nurse costume, I was going to rent it at the costume shop, I'll get you a doctor's costume, sound good?" She asks me.

"Ok great,"I say. Made me feel better about going dressed like we were a couple.

The week flew by. On Friday night I called Lisa. She was busy that night. She had reserved our costumes and will get them Saturday morning. Party started at 6pm so come by early and we could smoke and drink a couple before it started.

I knocked on her door at 2pm Saturday, then let myself in. "Lisa I'm here,"I say.

"Cool Brad I'm in the kitchen," Lisa says.

I go in sitting at the table watching her finish the dishes. She sat at table when done and we talked hitting a bowl, drinking a couple beers.

"You know I haven't even taken the plastic off our costumes to check them out," she says. "It's 4 now, better start getting dressed."

We go to her bedroom where the costumes hung. She grabbed them both, "here you go Dr Brad," she said handing me my costume.

We both pull off the plastic taking the suits off the hangers. Lisa holds her sexy nurse costume up. "This doesn't look like a size 18," she says then checked the label. "Fucking idiots gave me a size 12," she yells.

I looked at my Dr's costume then at the label. "They gave me xlarge, Instead of a medium, way to big," I say.

"Fucking to late to exchange them to!" She yells. As we looked at each other. "Shit, I bet they got our sizes mixed up, I wear a xlarge, and I bet a medium in womens is a 12," she says grabbing my costume finding it would fit her. "I'm right Brad, I'd bet that the nurses costume will fit you."

"I'm not guessing when I say we will never know," I say. "Coz I'm not about to try it on, let alone go to a party in it." I tell her.

"I need to go that party Brad and would make me look better if I had someone with me," she pouts.

I shake my head, "no way ".

"Please Brad, I know you have always wanted to fool around together, I don't want to fuck, but how about we give each other oral if you will go with me?" She asks.

I had fantasized every possible way for us and wanted her bad. "Your such a bitch Lisa," I say shaking my head. She knew I would do it.

In about a hour she had all my body hair shaved off. My wet hair up in a towel. I had on her white bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. My hard cock tucked between my legs inside my panties, I sit as she puts makeup on me.

After the makeup she used a curling iron and hair dryer to do my hair. I didn't get to see me till done.

Finally I put on the costume dress. It's bodice fit snug on my chest to my waist where a full skirt fell to mid thigh.

The petticoat slid up under the skirt to my waist holding my skirt out.

Then came a pair of white pumps with 4" heels. lastly Lisa clips the nurses cap on my head.

I stand looking in the mirror at a pretty and sexy nurse. I was freaking out. "Omg Lisa," I say.

Lisa gets dressed in the doctors costume as I practice walking in the heels.

"Ok nurse Brandi, I'm ready if you are," she says standing in front of me, while I sat on the bed. "How do I look?" She asked.

I looked up at her, Lisa had on a wig of mens cut hair and a mustache, the green scrubs covered by a white lab coat, her shoes had the covers over them. I look back up to her crotch real fast, seeing what looked like a outline of a hard cock in her scrubs.

She sees what I'm staring at. "I see you that you can see my 6" long secret," she says.

"What, uhmm?" I mumbled.

"A guy has a cock, so, you know, go ahead check it out nurse Brandi," she says.

I watch as my right hand reaches over and rubs over the length of it. "Oh wow I didn't figure that," she says. I stopped looking up at her. "It's one of those dildos that is held there by one end inside me, and its out the hole in the front of the boxers ive got on," she says.

"Oh wow so when I rub over it, it moves inside you," I say quickly rubbing it again.

"Ohhh, whew, yes it does, and feels good " Lisa moans looking down at me looking up at her. "Wow I just had a picture of ur sexy red lips sucking my cock nurse Brandi," she says. I smiled as I still rubbed over it.

" I'm already horny and I can only hope you will finish the the job instead of freaking out," Lisa says as she tugs her scrub bottoms down, her cock poked out front of boxers inches from my face. "Please Brad suck it and make me cum, then ill suck suck you off," she begs me.

I had never in my life wanted to suck a cock. Without saying a word I grab her cock and leaned up to it, looking up at her I opened my mouth sucking her cock into my mouth.

Lisa had a total look of surprise as i sucked over half of it thru my lips then back up while stroking it to.

"Omg, Brad you look so hot sucking my cock, it feels so good to!" She blurts out. I don't know why but this turned me on so I go at it.

"Oh yea, that's the way, ur a good little cocksucker, you little slut,"she says moaning.

I was so turned on that I reach under my petticoat and into my panties pulling my hard cock up into the front of my panties and start rubbing it inside my silky panties.

Lisa noticed it and was humping her hips to my cocksucking mouth.

I'm sucking and slurping as we go faster, Lisa grabs my head, so I let go of her cock as she forces me to suck its full length in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck yes Brad suck my cock, you little sissy slut, I'm almost there!" Lisa yells. I rub my cock faster in my panties now, I'm going to cum soon.

Lisa moans louder and pushes her cock all in my mouth holding it in wiggling her hips around against my face then screams, "Im cumming!"

When she screamed that, my cock throbbing hard starts shooting the biggest load of cum ever in my panties.

Lisa let go of my head and I slide my mouth up and off her cock. Looking up at her I let myself fall back onto her bed my hand still rubbing my cock in my panties.

Lisa saw that I was rubbing over my cock in my panties and the cum wet spot. "Wow Brad you cummed a big wet spot in ur panties, take them off I'll get you a different pair in a minute," she says.

I watch as she reaches into the boxers she wore pulling out the dildo. "Wont be needing that anymore,"she says going to her dresser.

I lift my ass up off bed and tug the panties down off my ass to my knees. That was when she came back with a clean pair of white boyshort panties laying them on bed beside me.

"Let's speed this up," she says sitting beside me hitting a pipe. I sit up to take a hit. We hand it back and forth. I take off cummed soaked panties and pull on the clean panties as we do.

We both fix our makeup, grab a purse apiece and go get into her car. Lisa drove us across town, parking as close as she could to the house with the party.

Sissamber
Sissamber
70 Followers