Costumes Confuse the Horny Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed gripped to her until her spasms subsided and then began some leisurely thrusts. I was still mostly hard but the feeling was hard to abandon. Sadly I knew I had to. Savoring my lovely wife had to end so I pulled out. Wisely I grabbed her panties just before pulling out because out came a veritable gush of semen and her own cum. April hadn't produced that amount of lady cum for years, luckily the panties caught it. They were soaked by the time I finished wiping her pussy up.

I cleaned myself up and decided I'd better hide the panties vice walking down the hall with them. I stuck them inside the zippered area of the costume. There was a little sort of pocket there. Walked back to April lowered her skirt and helped her lay on her side, her knees drawn up. I covered her and patted her thinking, "God I love this woman so much."

I put my Cat Head back on and quietly left the room. The hall was empty and I turned left headed to the stairs but was stopped by someone calling my name behind me. Turning to see who it was found me looking at an Alice who was beckoning me to come to the master bedroom.

My first thought was, "Why is someone in the master?" I walked to this Alice and said, "Yes?"

An exasperated voice which sounded a lot like April said, "Where have you been? I couldn't find you anywhere," she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room.

Confusion swept over me, I'd just fucked a drunk April in the bedroom, didn't I?

I glanced at the office door as I was pulled in, "April?" I said.

In a loud whisper, "What were you doing in the office?"

My brain was in panic mode and struggled to devise an acceptable lie.

Luckily April didn't wait that long, "Get in here, we're doing it again!" she and pulled me further in as she closed the door.

"Wait a minute, again? Where have you been?" I asked.

April took off her mask and tossed it aside, "Looking for you, remember we had a plan. It's all I've been able to think about all night, my panties are still soaked, and I can't wait any more." The entire time she was talking she was pulling me by my left wrist toward the bed as her left hand was between her legs pulling up her dress.

My conscience got the better of me.

"Wait, wait."

"Wait hell, I want you again, now!" She almost growled she grabbed my cock through the costume. At the edge of the bed she sat, lifted her skirt, leaned back and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties, in a flash she had two fingers in her soaked glistened pussy.

I briefly thought, God damn she's wet and then what had just occurred in the other room distracted me. "April, I just had sex, and thought it was you."

April stopping pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy and sat up, I stood before her. Looking up at me she had a blank look saying, "What?"

I turned on the lights and sat next to her, "I just had sex in the office with someone I thought was you."

"Bullshit." she quietly asked.

"No bullshit. I thought it was you," I gestured dramatically, "a Caterpillar told me you were in the office and needed me. I went in, you seemed very drunk and lying on the bed, and well I thought it was you, and well... stuff happened." I said and shrugged.

April got up and went out the door. I felt horrible and stayed where I was. A few moments later April returned. She closed the door and leaned against it. "There's no one in there."

"What? There has to be, I'm not making something like that up." I said and then went to look. Sure enough, the room was empty.

I came back and sat on the bed. "Well fuck."

April looked at me hard but smiled and squinted, "Are you fucking with me?"

I sat up to be more believable, in retrospect I'm not sure why I kept insisting because there didn't seem to be any evidence of my unfaithfulness.

"Honey, honest, I just fucked someone. Shit I bet I'm still wet from her." I unzipped my crotch and then remembered the panties. I reached in and produced the semen and cum soaked panties. "See!"

April looked at the panties, her face flushed and the tone of her voice changed completely, almost breathlessley she said, "The person you had sex with was wearing these?"

"Yes! I thought she was you, same dress, same hair, same smell, same everything."

April gently, like she was taking a beloved but soiled diaper, took the panties from me and opened them up with her other hand. You could see mixed cum on them. Then to my utter amazement she brought them to her nose and smelled them. This wasn't a little sniff, she took in a deep smell like you'd do assessing a good steak.

"Dan," her right thumb found a lump of semen/lady cum and squished it around. Her breathing had noticeably changed, it was slower yet deeper, and for the first time in years I could see her nipples poking through her costume. April had huge nipples which I loved to suck on but they'd been off limits for awhile.

She almost whispered, "Dan, you fucked Audry." there was a pause, "these are Audries, I was with her last week when she bought them."

"Say what?" I said, "That's not... "

"You fucked my sister", she said absently as her eyes focused on the soiled panties. She smelled them again. "My sister and you."

"Honey I didn't know, you must..."

I stopped because April, my darling traditional yet horny wife had managed to get a glob of semen/lady cum on the edge of her right thumb.

"This is her cum" she said. I almost dropped to my knees in shock at what she did next, April put the thumb in her mouth and closed her eyes. I could see her tongue swirling around as she sucked on it.

That's when she saw that my zipper was still open. My wife changed right before my eyes into a monumentally aroused sex demon.

She pulled her thumb out of her mouth and reached in to my costume with her right hand pulling out my cock. Less than 5 minutes must have passed between my fucking Audry and my wife looking at my still moist cock. The hair was still pretty sodden and the elastic was still around it.

Without any warning April descended on my cock and started licking it every where. She didn't take it into her mouth but rather she was cleaning both my cock and balls with her tongue and when she found a glob still in my pubic hair she'd suck on it to get it out. My cock had grown again and although wasn't rock hard it was certainly recovered enough to get me going again.

I pulled off my Cat Head and stood watching my wife sitting on the side of the bed licking my cock over and over again. Then she kissed the head, pulled up her blue Alice in Wonderland Dress and leaned back on the bed, the sodden panties still in her right hand.

"Dan, fuck me, fuck me like you did Audry."

I didn't need further encouragement as I love my wife. She is my soulmate.

Standing in front of her I raised her ankles to my shoulders and leaned my hips in, my cock touched her labia, slick and swollen with desire.

"Wait"

Looking down I saw her gathering up some more cum from the panties, she reached down and smeared it all over her already wet pussy. She did far more than smear, she began to masterbate with it. Her usual method is to just rub up and down over her labia, pussy lips closed, no direct contact with her clit or vagina. But this time she was with her clit between her index and middle finger and those fingers spreading her labia. Each time she slid her hand up her mound I'd do some lashing of her labia and clit.

This went on for only a little bit but her clit had grown a lot, maybe at least tripled in size, and hard.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she said.

My cock was in my right and ready to insert when she motioned for me to give it to her. I stepped closer to my cock was over her belly. She took the sodden panties and wrapped them around my cock. They were so wet my cock came away very very slippery with semen/lady cum.

"Now" I asked.

April nodded, "Fuck me with Audrey's cum."

I rubbed my cock up and down her lips only once because I could see she was about to explode with tension. My cockhead began pushing lips aside as it sunk in. My mind tried to sense the difference between April and Audrey's pussies but was lost in what happened next.

April wrapped her white thigh high clad legs around my waist and began to pull me to her. My cock entered my wife and usually I pause to let her adjust. This time she put her hands on my hips to pull me deeper, her hips jerking each time she pulled on me. It was clearly evident she wanted me inside, now.

I let her pull me in and in I slid. All the way in one long smooth stroke, her pussy spread accommodatingly. April had always had a decently snug pussy, even after 2 kids but this night she was so lubed up that I slid in easily. There was one significant difference this time.

April was orgasming the moment her lips closed around my cockhead, her hips were jerking toward me in orgasm, and she kept orgasming. Looking down at my cock disappearing into her She was getting loud and I looked around for something to muffle her. My eyes spied the panties, in a flash I smiled, grabbed them and stuffed them in her mouth.

Her eyes snapped open as I pushed them in with my thumb. "Chew on these honey" I said. April's eyes opened wide and I thought for a moment she was going to push them out but it looked like she moved it around a bit with her tongue and then she gritted her teeth and sucked through the panties.

She had lost all control. Her hands left my hips and she pulled the panties from her mouth and then wiped them all over her face. We continued to fuck and her pussy continued to grip and spasm.

I stood there and fucked April for what had to be 5 minutes. The entire time she was shaking and jerking against me every time I stroked. Her neck and face were flushed a deep red and she would clench the panties in her teeth and then suck on them and then pull them and smear them across her face. It was amazing to watch.

The panties thing had me almost as aroused as April. Watching April sucking on the panties as she used them to muffle her pleasure was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

We didn't actually fuck long. I thrust and spurted my second load of the night deep in side her. Her pussy was grasping me but it was different than Audry's. April's pussy grabbed and released with continued strokes until I came at which time she also began coming down off the climax high. No more than 10 minutes. During those 10 minutes she was literally frantic to keep me fucking her.

April insisted we use the same panties to clean up with after our session. I offered my cock to April to clean and she didn't lick it. I suppose the eroticism of her sisters cum on it had faded. She balled the panties up in to a tight wet ball and put them on the nightstand.

I straightened myself up and donned the cat head, then headed back down to the party.

The party lasted until well after mid-night. The last party event was everyone removing their masks, hugs and kisses good night, and good byes were said. Although early it was an agreed upon time for things to wrap up. The last guest left a few minutes after 2 am and the caterer's cleaned up and were gone by 2:30 am.

I was doing some cleaning up in the office. It seems someone else had been getting busy in there as well. The day bed was a mess and someone had used the pillow to clean up on. Icky but easy to pull the pillow case off inside out and toss it in the hamper chute.

It occurred to me that I hadn't seen April for a while and Audry not for the entire evening. Except for what happended in the office that is.

I went into our bedroom and started to remove the costume when I saw that both Alice costumes were laying on the floor, as were 1 pair of panties and 2 bras. Looking around the room I didn't see anything, listening I didn't hear anything, but wait... yes, I could hear the hot tub was on.

Our hot tub was on a private balcony outside the master bedroom.

I grew instantly very anxious, together. Talking. You know, the dreaded girl talk.

"Oh shit," I thought to myself and then quickly, "oh hell, just go with it. After April's reaction worst case was I had great sex with each but will be embarrassed to have fucked Audry."

I decided, "what the hell," changed into my bathing suit, and headed for the double sliding door which opens onto the balcony where the hot tub is.

Sure enough, Audry and April were sitting next to each other and on the side of the hot tub was a bottle of wine. I don't think they were bothering with glasses at this point, I didn't see any. Their eyes were tracking me and each was smiling as if they shared some secret, a secret I figured I already knew.

Neither of them spoke as I approached. I dropped my towel next to the tub and slipping into the hot water felt wonderful against the cold October air. I settled into the water and savored the heat. As I slipped in it registered with me that the sisters were naked. In the underwater tub light there was only flesh to be seen.

Suddenly all perky, April broke my train of thought and said, "Honey, we've been talking about the party."

My poker face revealed nothing because I figured April wanted to keep my mistake to ourselves, "Aw, it was a great one wasn't it?"

"IT WAS! Wasn't it Audry?" she replied.

Audry said, "It was a very nice party," and then whispered, "I even got lucky."

April said, "Really?" and looked at me, "oh you lucky girl, who was it! Tell me all about it! Every detail, leave nothing out!"

Audry took a long drink of wine and then closed her eyes and lay her head back on the rubber side pillow before launching into her tale of getting fucked by a stranger in our daughters day bed, "Leave nothing out? Well, of course I don't know who it was..."

April sat looking at me and smiled. Then, after about 2 minutes of story she slowly stood up, her naked body glistening in the light.

April came to me and pulled my shorts off, tossing them with a splat on the side. I saw the splat had gotten Audry's attention and she she was watching us as she told the story.

With the suit gone April crawled into my lap, leaned heavily into me, and we kissed. Deep passionate kisses and as Audry told of sucking the stranger's cock April began sucking on my tongue and going up and down it which only ended when Audry told of the stranger going down on her and giving her her first orgasm. April used that mental image to lick my face and nibble on my chin.

She was almost frantic again. Finally Audry told of the stranger entering her and fucking April grasped my cock and settled down just as Audry began getting fucked. The tub water had removed the lube but once the head entered her there was still ample lubrication. She began to lift up and down fucking me.

Over her shoulder Audry's story got more and more graphic about hot the cock felt and with it April fucked me harder and harder.

April had her hands on my shoulders and mine were on her hips, the water churning as she bounced up and down.

"Twice in one night, honey, make me cum again, " I whispered to her.

"Twice? Try three times or have you forgotten how to count?" she hissed as her face reflected her enjoyment of my cock, "once in the pool house" bounce mounce bounce, "once in our bedroom," bounce bounce bounce, "and now, FUCK," she settled down firmly onto me and ground herself in little circles, "here." Her clit was pressed firmly against my pubic bone as she teased another orgasm out of herself.

It finally dawned on me what she was saying and my reaction was completely unexpected on learning she'd accidentally fucked someone other than me. I was aroused beyond belief. I grabbed her around the body and pulled her tight against me.

It flashed through my mind that my cock was where stranger's cock had been only hours before. A strangers cock thrusting in and out of my wife, my wife's pussy grasping it, her sweating to his passion, her kissing him as he brought her to orgasm.

My wife had fucked another. Why I found that so fucking arousing is beyond me.

I kissed and nibbled at her neck and could sense her quickly approaching orgasm. Inside her my cock was surrounded by searing heat and my balls were ready to explode with her.

I then whispered in her ear, "But I didn't fuck you in a bath house tonight" before grabbing her by the hair and kissing her hard just as my balls erupted.

Her eyes popped open and she tried to pull back and probably ask a question or two but I held her tight to my lips until she returned to kissing and then held her head close against my neck as she found release on my cock and I filled her with cum.

We were both a bit overwhelmed. April lay against me and said, "That wasn't you?"

"Nope"

Her head pressed hard against my neck, "Oh my God, I should have known," she whispered, "so many clues."

Audry broke my thoughts.

"Well isn't that a twist to the evening?" she said.

"Audry, you have no idea," I replied.

12