Costumes Off

Info
Fan Fiction Inspired Fantasy with Vigilantes from Gotham.
90 words
4.56
1.3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fan Fiction Inspired fantasy about two of your favorite vigilantes from Gotham. A heterosexual audio erotica fantasy that involves roleplay dialogue in character and ASMR sounds of intercourse. The premise is an extension of the Masquerade Ball Scene in Ba+man Returns - what if Penguin never showed up and Bruce and Selina made it to the bedding department? This is a hybrid of most of the versions of Selina and Bruce we've seen onscreen, so it's a generic character background setting but with the Ba+man Returns universe as it's foundation.

--:--
--:--
1.0
sultrycontessa
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Samtheman23Samtheman23about 2 months ago

I really enjoyed your audio, I think you captured the characters well and I'd love to hear more. Your voice reminds me of Poison Ivy from the Batman and Robin move. I would love to hear you do an alternate scene where Poison Ivy gets to have her way with various characters such as Batman, Robin and Bat-Girl. I hope to hear more in the future.

Share this

Similar Stories

Jacob Marshall - Prologue Thus begins the story of Jacob Marshall.in NonHuman
White Fluid Obsession She loves cum. Now sit back and let her take it from you.in Erotic Couplings
All Mine Ch. 01 Trapped by an admirer, a Melinda endures the finer sex.in Lesbian Sex
There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 01 A Scientist inherits his Niece.in Novels and Novellas
Shackles Ch. 01 A supervillain has some fun on the way to a big score.in Mind Control
More Stories