Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Jewellery shopping in Monte Carlo.
5.8k words
4.88
5.5k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

COTE D'AZUR ADVENTURES CH.6

Nice, Cote D'Azur, South of France, October 12, 1978.

Doug Anderson had moved to Europe in the summer of 1978 for work. His head office was in Geneva, but most of his time was spent in the south of France. He kept an apartment in Nice, 5th largest city in France, gateway to Italy and a hotbed of crime and corruption.

The Cote D'Azur was the playground of the rich and famous. Rock stars, Hollywood legends and faded European royalty all lived there. From Cannes to Monaco, there was always a party going on; and always a seamy undercurrent of criminality persisted. Smugglers, drug dealers, con men and prostitutes were everywhere.

Nice was its capital and for Doug, a transplanted Canadian from Montreal, it was a great place to be.

Doug was 6'3" tall blue eyed and blonde, with a trim body honed by years of competitive swimming. At the age of 27, he still swam to stay in shape and had a very impressive physique with broad shoulders, slim waist, and very strong legs. He was also the proud owner of a very large, fat 10-inch cock that the super tight jeans of the day did little to hide.

Thursday night Doug headed over to the Felix to meet the girls for dinner. Arriving promptly at 7:00, Paul the Maître D' led him straight to their usual table where the girls were waiting, a bottle of champagne cooling on ice by the table.

DeeDee and Sarah stood and hugged Doug, giving him the usual double peck on the cheeks. Sarah, however, gave him the rare third kiss on the lips, a kiss reserved for the closest of friends. DeeDee squeezed her lovely ass into the banquette and patted the seat next to her.

"Come on Dooglas, you get to sit between us."

Doug slid in, followed by Sarah. He now had a blonde beauty on either side. He leaned back, spread his arms and let the girls nestle into his embrace. They snuggled in, Sarah pressing her impressive rack into his chest, DeeDee reaching in to caress his thigh, slowly moving her hand up to the impressive bulge in his jeans.

Doug was in heaven. A glass of champagne in front of him, a gorgeous blonde in each arm. Life did not get any better than this.

His reverie was interrupted by Paul who had come to take their order.

"Order whatever you want girls, this ones on the company. Tomorrow's a big day."

"Ooh good, can we have the lobster?" DeeDee asked.

"You can have anything you want. Paul, how about 3 grilled lobsters, salad and a bottle of Chablis to wash it down."

"Excellent choice monsieur, coming right up."

"Thank You Paul."

"So, Douglas, what's the occasion?"

"Tomorrow, I have an appointment in Monaco at one of the most prestigious jewellers in the south of France. Gustavo Gioffredo called and says he has some very special stones for me to see. Gioffreddos' family have been in Monte Carlo for years. They are one of the most respected jewellers in France and my boss is one of their best clients. When Gustavo calls, I go, no questions asked."

"So, what are you going to see?" Sarah asked.

"Not sure. He mentioned an old client and some very lavish settings. That usually means huge earrings, necklaces and pendants, probably some rings too. And I'm going to need you two to come with me."

"Why, we can't afford that kind of stuff."

"I need models."

"I won't do any nude modelling." Sarah stated firmly.

"No, not that kind of modelling!" Doug responded, although he could certainly imagine Sarah posing nude.

"I need jewellery models. See, I'm authorized to purchase stones up to a certain dollar value, no questions asked. For larger, more important pieces I have to take photos and send them to New York for authorization. That's where you come in. I need models to pose with the jewelry. The settings look much better posed on a real person than on a display stand."

"That sounds like fun. What do you think Sarah, should we skip school and go jewellery shopping in Monte Carlo?"

"Jewellery shopping anywhere is my definition of fun. We're in!"

"Excellent, pick me up at 9:30. It's always best to go jewellery shopping in a Mercedes, n'est-ce pas?"

"That sounds like a plan. Now where's that lobster?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, promptly at 9:30 Doug came down the stairs into the lobby. He could see the big Mercedes parked in front of the hotel.

"Good morning, Monsieur Dooglas."

"Good morning, Madame" he replied as he walked by the front desk. He was briefly stricken with a sense that there might have been a bit of warmth in her greeting. Must be his imagination.

"Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning, Dooglas" Sarah and DeeDee chimed in unison.

The drive over to Monte Carlo was terrifying as usual with Sarah behind the wheel. She drove the Basse Corniche like a Formula 1 driver, pounding the big sedan around corners that edged onto cliffs leading to certain death. Sarah quietly hummed as she drove, her passengers holding on for dear life.

They found the perfect parking spot, right in front of Gioffredos' which was a minor miracle given the parking situation in Monte Carlo. Getting out, Doug opened the door for DeeDee. As she climbed out, he realized the girls had dressed the part. They were dressed for jewellery shopping in Monte Carlo!

DeeDee wore a mid calf length skirt with matching top made of a light gauzy material that had the flowery pattern of the material flowing with her every move. Very feminine, very chic and it suited her perfectly.

Sarah came around the front of the car and stunned Doug with her outfit. She wore a one-piece pantsuit made of a silky diaphanous material that clung to her voluptuous figure, showing off her long legs and prominent bust. As she walked, the material whispered between her legs and her breasts jiggled in waves of silken splendour.

The girls stood next to each other, arm in arm, posing for Doug's appreciative look.

"What do you think Dooglas, how do we look?"

"You two look fantastic. I'm wondering if there's a hotel nearby."

"No silly, you have work to do. Come on."

DeeDee led the way, walking into Gioffredos' as if she was a regular customer. Sarah followed. Doug hung back, admiring her butt and those legs that went on forever.

They stood three abreast inside the front door, Doug in the middle, the two gorgeous blondes flanking him.

Gustavo Gioffreddo came out from the back of the shop and paused, stunned by the beautiful young women. Recovering, he recognized Doug and approached with his hand extended.

"Monsieur Dooglas, welcome to Gioffredos', it is good to see you again."

"Gustavo, it's good to be back. Let me introduce my friends, please meet Mademoiselle Sarah and Mademoiselle DeeDee. They are Canadian friends of mine who are studying at the university in Nice."

"Ladies, welcome to Gioffredos', we are blessed with your presence."

Gustavo bowed deeply and kissed each girl's hand in a most chivalrous fashion. He was a short stout man in his seventies, but Doug could tell that he knew his way around the ladies. He chatted amicably as he gave the girls a brief tour of the store. He led them by the elbow or with a gentle hand on the waist, always maintaining contact.

Gustavo showed the girls to a small settee in a corner of the store with a view of the street.

"Here my young friends. You may sit here while Monsieur Dooglas and I do our business. I will have my assistant bring you coffee."

The girls were charmed beyond recognition, fawning graciously at Gustavo's kindness.

"Now Dooglas, let me show you what I have for you today."

Gustavo brought out several display boxes. The first one had a magnificent platinum necklace set with huge emeralds surrounded by diamonds. It was a piece fit for a queen and immensely valuable. Doug would measure and grade the stones, but he would also take photos to send to New York.

The second box had a broach and earring combination with diamonds set in white gold. The earrings were about 7 carats each and the broach had to be at least 12. The quality of the stones was exceptional, they were hugely expensive and would require authorization from New York.

The third box contained a ring, a massive 6 carat square cut ruby of incredible colour surrounded by diamonds. It was an old piece of great beauty and quality, a rare item. More photos required.

After these three special items, Gustavo showed Doug a series of smaller loose stones that needed to be measured and weighed. He noticed the girls were getting a bit antsy, probably bored, not realizing that buying gems took a lot longer than expected. Gustavo had noticed too.

"Here Dooglas, you finish your work while I entertain the young ladies."

He went into the back of the shop and came out with a cigar box that rattled with loose jewellery.

"Here for the young ladies, a gift from Gustavo."

He sat across from the girls and rummaged around in the box, chatting as he explored. He pulled out a beautiful gold ring with an inset half carat ruby. He took DeeDee's hand and slipped the ring onto the pinkie finger of her right hand. It was a perfect fit. DeeDee beamed contentedly.

"Oh, Gustavo it's beautiful. Thank you so very much!"

"And now for the beautiful Miss Sarah..." He rummaged around the box some more and came out with a simple white gold ring with a deep blue half carat sapphire. He slipped it onto her pinkie finger and Sarah blushed, smiling.

"Gustavo, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is a beautiful ring, and I will cherish it forever."

Sarah stood and went to embrace Gustavo and give him a double kiss on the cheeks. DeeDee did the same and now it was Gustavo's turn to blush.

"The pleasure is all mine ladies."

Doug went to look at the rings. They were both exquisitely made with simple but perfect settings. Their value was more in the workmanship than the stones.

Gustavo had won the girls over. They sat chatting happily showing off their rings to each other, looking at them in the sunlight coming through the window.

Gustavo sighed contentedly.

"It gives me great pleasure to see happiness on the face of such beauties. You are a lucky man monsieur Dooglas."

"Thank You Gustavo. Shall we finish up here? I will take these stones immediately. Please have them shipped to Geneva and I will have the payment wired to you Monday. These other items I will need to photograph and get approval from New York."

"That would be suitable Dooglas."

Doug took the boxes over to the settee.

"OK girls, it's time for some photos.

Doug started with the ring. He slipped it onto the third finger of DeeDee's left hand. She squirmed, rubbing her thighs together. It could have been the sheer size of the rock on her finger, or it could have been the feeling associated with having a significant piece of jewellery on that finger, DeeDee was turned on.

"Holy shit that's a nice ring. Shouldn't you be on one knee when you propose to her?" Sarah asked.

"Ha-Ha very funny. Now hold still DeeDee." He took a few photos

"Ok, now for the rest."

Doug let Gustavo put the necklace on Sarah. Pulling her hair to one side, he lay the necklace on her upper chest and wrapped the chain around her neck. Caressing her neck and collarbone, Gustavo settled the necklace in position.

Both men stood back to admire the view. The incredibly valuable piece of jewellery nestled into Sarah's ample cleavage was a sight to behold. Gustavo sighed happily.

"A wonderful piece!"

Doug took his photos and Gustavo switched the necklace for the broach and earrings. You could tell he had years of experience, the way his hands moved, the gentle caresses, the coaxing of the stud through the earlobe. Sarah didn't move. She looked peaceful, completely confident in Gustavo's hands.

Again, Gustavo held her hair, showing the graceful lines of her neck as Doug took the photos.

Pictures done, Gustavo took the cases away and Doug packed up his things. Shaking his hand, Doug thanked Gustavo.

"The pleasure has been all mine monsieur Dooglas. Please come again and bring your charming friends. It would give me great pleasure."

The girls came up to Gustavo and gave him warm hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"Thank you, Gustavo, you have been very sweet. We look forward to our next visit."

As they drove back to Nice the girls chatted happily, comparing their rings, praising Gustavo and thanking Doug for taking them on his buying trip.

"Let's get some lunch. Where shall we go Dooglas?"

"No lunch for me. This is one of those rare days when I have to work."

"Oh, don't be a party pooper."

"No. I have to get these pictures developed, do some calculations, transcribe my notes and air mail it by four o'clock. It has to reach New York by Tuesday."

"You're no fun. We're going to drink some champagne, n'est-ce pas Sarah?"

"Champagne definitely!"

They got to the hotel, gave Doug his usual hugs and kisses and drove off. No mention or whispers of Saturday mornings, just a happy desire to go somewhere and have champagne. He really wanted to go with them, but he had work to do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday morning Doug was lazing around in his bathrobe wondering what to do when the phone rang.

"Good morning, Monsieur Dooglas, you have visitors."

"Visitors Madame?"

"Yes monsieur. Should I send them up?"

"Please do Madame. Thank you."

"What the hell" he wondered, who could this be? His question was answered a minute later when DeeDee and Sarah walked in. Doug's cock sprang to life. The were dressed like total sluts. They looked like a couple of hookers you'd see on the Rue de France on a Friday night.

DeeDee wore high heels, spangly hot pants and a tube top. Sarah wore high boots, skin-tight leather mini skirt and midriff length tee shirt that made it obvious she was not wearing a bra.

"Holy shit you two look hot!"

DeeDee took Doug by the hand and led him to the living room.

"We know. We're here to give you a show. Sit down."

Doug nestled into the couch; the girls stood in front of him.

"Do you like our outfits?" Sarah asked as she reached under her tee shirt and massaged her breasts.

"They're not too slutty, are they?" DeeDee asked as she reached under Sarahs' skirt and caressed her pussy.

"We wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression." Sarah lifted her tee shirt exposing her boobs.

"Because we're really not like that." DeeDee said as she leaned over and sucked on Sarah's nipple.

Having her pussy played with and nipple sucked was having an obvious effect on Sarah as her knees buckled a bit.

"Fuck DeeDee that feels good. Come here."

The girls went into a full embrace, kissing deeply, their tongues intertwined. Sarah pulled DeeDee's tube top down and lightly pinched her nipples. DeeDee straddled the taller Sarah's leg, humping her pussy on her thigh. She grabbed Sarah's ass and held her still while she frigged her pussy on her leg.

Coming up for air, DeeDee stepped back, and peeled her tube top off.

"Fuck this, it's getting hot in here."

In no time the girls were naked, their skimpy outfits a heap on the ground. They went into a fully nude, hardcore, tongue down the throat embrace. Breasts mashed against each other, legs intertwined, pussies rubbed against thighs, hands massaged asses, necks were nibbled on. It was obvious they had done this before it was that hardcore.

They paused. "Do you like what you see Dooglas?"

In response, Doug stood and let the robe slip from his shoulders, his magnificent 10-inch cock standing at full attention, rock hard, dripping precum.

"I think he liked our show DeeDee."

"Let's really give him a show Sarah."

The girls fell to their knees, their faces inches from Doug's cock. They blew gently at Doug's cock, making it twitch. They leaned in and each kissed one of his balls, flicking at them with their tongues, circling them before taking the whole orb onto their mouths, still lapping at them with their tongues.

Doug almost collapsed, the sensation of having both balls ingested at the same time was overwhelming. The precum was flowing generously, dripping down his cock.

The girls finally released his balls with a loud pop. Eyeing their handiwork, the girls grinned evilly, nodded at each other and continued their work. Starting on either side of his cock, they licked slowly from the base to the tip, kissing along the way, lapping up all the precum they could find.

They hadn't let go of his balls. Each girl hung onto their respective gonad as if it were their own personal property. Sometimes their hand would be replaced by their lips but their caressing of his massive sperm depositories never stopped.

They would take turns sucking on his cock, DeeDee more avaricious, stuffing it down her throat as best she could, gagging loudly as her airway was blocked. Sarah was gentler, could take more, slowly engulfing almost two thirds of Doug's huge cock. Wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft, she would lick the underside of his cock, slowly pulling away, tugging tightly.

It eventually became too much for Doug. The girls could sense his impending orgasm as his testicles drew up tight to his body. They each returned to their respective ball and licked, teasing at the tender orb, diddling with their tongues. Sarah took the base of his cock, DeeDee took the tip, and they masturbated him quickly with powerful strokes.

His cock exploded with a massive load that arced over the coffee table and landed six feet away on the floor. A second and a third followed, the girls just kept licking and tugging, extracting huge amounts of sperm. He was now coating the girls with his shots, the volume and distance decreasing as he continued to come.

Finally spent, he fell back on the couch, leaving the girls lapping at phantom testicles. They sat up, frowning at their sudden loss.

"Aw Dooglas, why'd you stop?" DeeDee asked as she scooped come off Sarah's shoulder and licked it up greedily. The two girls looked Doug straight in the eye as they licked the come from each other's bodies.

"Did that feel good Douglas? Did you like the way we played with your balls?" Sarah asked as she moved in between his legs. She took the left ball and gently stroked it with her thumb. Doug flinched as the sensitive orb reacted to her touch.

"Do you think there's more in there for us?" DeeDee asked as she moved in.

Sarah played gingerly with his balls while DeDee encircled the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger, forming a tight clamp. With her other hand she stroked the shaft tightly, pulling blood to the tip. She teased at the mushroom head, flicking it, scratching it, making it swell.

Doug was hard as a rock in no time, his magnificent cock pointing at the ceiling, angry red and pulsating. The girls looked at each other with satisfied grins.

"Dooglas, you have a beautiful cock" Sarah cooed as she licked her lips.

"Get out of the way Sarah, I'm first" DeeDee said as she climbed into Doug's lap. She took his cock and lined it up with the entrance to her sopping wet vagina. She squatted down and took half of it in one shot, moaning loudly at the sudden invasion."

"Oh, my God it's so fucking big."

Sarah moved in behind DeeDee and guided her hips, pushing as DeeDee descended, lifting her up as she pulled off. She hugged DeeDee from behind, played with her nipples, guided her body as she took more and more of his cock with each stroke.

Finally bottoming out, DeeDee let out a low guttural moan. She ground her pussy onto his cock, circling her hips, savouring its size as it scraped her inner depths.

Sarah now took control, ordering DeeDee to lift, then to relax as she would impale herself on his cock. The pace of her fucking increased. Sarah would push down on DeeDee's hips, trying to force the cock deeper into her quaking pussy.

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers
12