Cote D'Azur Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
Young Stud and the formidable Madame finally hook up.
3.5k words
4.63
4.7k
5
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers

Note to Readers: Reading previous chapters will help understand the characters and plot line. This is a work of fiction and any similarity to real people is unintentional.

Nice, Cote D'Azur, South of France, Monday Nov 6, 1978.

Doug Anderson had moved to Europe in the summer of 1978 for work. His head office was in Geneva, but most of his time was spent in the south of France. He kept an apartment in Nice, 5th largest city in France, gateway to Italy and a hotbed of crime and corruption.

The Cote D'Azur was the playground of the rich and famous. Rock stars, Hollywood legends and faded European royalty all lived there. From Cannes to Monaco, there was always a party going on; and always a seamy undercurrent of criminality persisted. Smugglers, drug dealers, con men and prostitutes were everywhere.

Nice was its capital and for Doug, a transplanted Canadian from Montreal, it was a great place to be.

Doug was 6'3" tall blue eyed and blonde, with a trim body honed by years of competitive swimming. At the age of 27, he still swam to stay in shape and had a very impressive physique with broad shoulders, slim waist, and very strong legs. He was also the proud owner of a very large, fat 10-inch cock that the super tight jeans of the day did little to hide.

It was a quiet Monday morning, Doug was sitting at the bar of the café next to his hotel drinking coffee, reading the paper and chatting with the owner Henri. Someone came in and Doug was astonished to see Mario, the attendant from La Floride Beach Club walk up to the bar.

Doug was about to say hello when he noticed Mario give him a hand signal meaning "NO". He slid past Doug around the corner of the bar where he wouldn't be seen from the street.

Mario ordered an espresso; Doug went back to his paper. Henri served the coffee and moved towards the kitchen.

"If you gentlemen are ok, I'll be in the back cooking. Shout if you need anything."

As soon as Henri was gone, Mario reached into his shirt pocket and produced a small velvet pouch.

"Monsieur Dooglas, I think you know about this kind of thing. I need your help."

Henri spilled the contents of the velvet pouch onto the countertop. It was a single exquisite diamond, princess cut, probably 5 carats in size. Doug looked closely, noticing the colour and clarity.

"Mario, this is an exceptional stone. Where did it come from?"

"I think you know Monsieur Dooglas. Think about it."

Instantly, it came to Doug.

"Le Casse?"

"Exactly."

Le Casse. Le Casse du Siecle. The Heist of the Century. On July 19, 1976, a gang of thieves broke into the vault of the main branch of the Societe Generale Bank on Rue Jean Medecin in Nice. They had taken three months to drill through 26 feet of concrete to get there.

Breaking into the vault on a Friday night, 15 thieves calmly and methodically rifled 317 safety deposit boxes. They had a portable stove and judging by the leftover wine bottles, tins of food and baguette, they ate well.

Leaving early Monday morning they had taken about $36 Million dollars worth of cash, securities and bonds. They left the jewellery, thinking it was traceable. Before leaving the thieves welded the safe door shut and wrote on the walls "Without Weapons. Without Violence. Without Hate."

The thieves were never found, same for the money. The prime suspect was arrested and agreed to tell all to a high ranking official. At that meeting, the thief jumped out an open window onto an awaiting motorcycle and escaped. That same official was indicted for corruption a few years later,

That was how things worked on the Cote D'Azur in the late seventies.

"Mario, how did you come by this stone and what do you want?"

"My friend was in on the Casse. He pocketed this stone during the heist. He's been sitting on it for over two years. The bosses haven't paid out the takings from the heist. They say things are too hot. Now people are disappearing or dying."

"My friend is afraid and wants to get out before he too falls under a bus. He has a passport and this stone. I told him I knew someone and so here I am."

"What does he want?"

"He wants $5,000 American dollars, no questions asked. He will disappear."

Doug though for a moment. The stone was obviously worth much more than $5,000, probably more like $100,000. Doug could pay for the stone out of the company's petty cash account. It was there for exactly this type of situation.

Doug could repay the petty cash account and stash the stone in his personal safety deposit box. The safety deposit box at his bank in Geneva, not the Societe Generale in Nice!

It came down to ethics, but Doug knew he wanted to build his personal portfolio of diamonds. He could add this stone to the one from the Rinauld sisters, all he had to do was fly to Geneva and get the cash.

"OK Mario, I can help you. Come back here 9:30 Monday morning. No conversation, I give you an envelope, you give me the stone. We never met. If I'm not here the deal is off."

"Monday it is. Thank you Monsieur Dooglas."

Mario downed his espresso, threw a few coins on the counter and left. Doug continued reading his paper.

A few minutes later the formidable Madame came into the restaurant, walked up to the bar and called for Henri. He emerged from the kitchen and gave her a hug and the traditional kiss on both cheeks.

"Louise, how are you?"

"I'm very good Henri, can I have an espresso please."

Henri served the coffee and the two friends chatted amicably as Doug watched. It was one of the few times he had ever seen the formidable Madame out in public, interacting with people. She was animated and lively, far from the dour and grim hotel proprietress he was used to.

Her appearance was also different. No more the dark unflattering uniform of the front desk. She was wearing a stylish beige knee length pencil skirt, nylons, high heels and a form fitting white blouse. Her hair was tucked into a bun, showing off an elegant neckline. She looked good!

"Thank you for the coffee, Henri, I must go. Lisette is away, so I need to clean some rooms. See you tomorrow."

Turning, she gave Doug an award-winning smile.

"Have a nice day Monsieur Dooglas."

Henri and Doug watched her leave the café, admiring the view as she sashayed out.

"She is an incredible woman n'est-ce pas Dooglas? Smart, good looking and she owns her own business?"

"Henri, I don't understand. Most of the time she is so serious and grim, and then today she's this vivacious attractive person."

"Ah, you must understand how she got to this point. She had it tough for many years. Her husband died young leaving her to run the hotel by herself."

"What happened to her husband?"

"Oh, that idiot. They were around 25 years old, married one year, no children. He ran his little Alfa Romeo convertible into a wall on the Middle Corniche near Villefranche. Died instantly."

"That's terrible."

'No, what's terrible is that he had a young woman with him in the car. Her head was found 100 metres down the road with his cock still in her mouth, decapitated by the steering wheel. Louise was devastated."

"Not a nice way to find out your husband has been cheating on you. But wait, you said they had no children. What about Lisette?"

"She had Lisette a few years after the accident. That must have been about eighteen years ago. I think she wanted a child, so she just went ahead and had one. It takes a strong-willed woman to make that kind of decision. Single mothers are frowned upon in French society."

"That is why she is all business in the hotel. She had to fight for what she has; she takes no shit from nobody. Away from the hotel, she can be the real Louise. A remarkable woman, eh, Dooglas."

"Remarkable is the right word, Henri. Thanks."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Doug paid for his coffee and went up to his apartment. As he entered, he could hear quiet singing coming from the bedroom. Quietly walking to the door, he was greeted with the sight of Louise, the formidable Madame, bent over at the waist, tucking in the sheets of the bed.

In the tight pencil dress, her ass stuck out beautifully. His gaze followed down the nylons to her high heels. The back seams of the nylons were perfectly straight, encasing her shapely thighs. Doug's cock reacted with the thought of those nylons wrapped around his ears.

Louise stood and turned.

"Ah Dooglas, you are in time to help. Lisette is away on a school trip, so I am stuck making beds. Take this corner."

She flapped the sheet over the bed so Doug could grab one side. Smoothing it out, Louise bent over the bed giving Doug a nice view down the front of her blouse. She wore a peach-coloured lacy bra over her sizeable boobs and the enticing view was making Doug's cock surge.

"Now the duvet."

Again, that slight peak at the lacy bra was giving Doug ideas.

"And now the pillows and we are done. There."

Louise stood, hands on her hips, the tight blouse accentuating her boobs. She reached up and took a strand of hair and tucked it back into her bun, her breast pressing up against the fabric of her blouse.

Doug stood there admiring her, revelling in her beauty, wondering at the change in her.

"Dooglas, why are you looking at me like that?"

Doug walked around the corner of the bed and stood in front of Louise. He took her chin in his hand, bent down and gave her a long deep passionate kiss. Louise responded by embracing Doug and kissing him back. She suddenly stepped back.

Louise turned away from Doug's intense gaze. Looking down she noticed the huge snake coiling down Doug's pant leg. Holding her breath, she slowly reached out and caressed Doug's cock, running its length.

"I made you hard like this?"

"Yes, with those sexy nylons, the teasing decolletage, your lacy bra. You are a very sexy woman and I want you."

Doug pulled Louise to him at the waist, crushing her to him. He bent and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around him, and this time did not let go. She could feel his throbbing cock as he ground into her.

Doug undid the top button of her blouse and reached in to fondle her breast. It filled his hand nicely as he massaged it through her lacy bra. Reaching in, he pinched her nipple gently, rolling the growing nub between his fingers.

Louise writhed in his arms, rubbing against Doug's growing cock.

Undoing the rest of her buttons, Doug peeled the blouse off her shoulders, pinning her arms back. Her breasts were thrust forward, as he held her by the waist. Rolling the bra straps off her shoulders, he tugged the cups away and feasted.

Doug circled her nipples with his tongue, applied long licks with its' full length, lightly nibbled on them with his teeth, tugged on them as they grew. Louise writhed in his arms, loving the attention being paid to her nipples.

Doug stood admiring his handiwork. Louise, her eyes half closed, panting and thrusting her breasts out for more attention. Doug took a breast in his hand and bobbed it, weighing it. Massaging in a circular motion, he worked his way in towards the nipple, pinching it firmly when he got there. Louises' eyes popped open.

"Fuck that feels good. Don't stop."

Wrestling her arms free of her blouse she reached up and kissed him deeply as Doug worked on the other boob.

Pushing him away, Louise stripped off her blouse and bra, unzipped her skirt and peeled it down. Standing in front of Doug in her peach-coloured panties, garter belt and nylons, she rubbed his cock through his pants.

"I suppose you're going to fuck me with this giant cock. Like you fuck your little blonde girlfriends, eh?"

Unzipping him she reached in and pulled out his semi-hard cock and squeezed it firmly, pulling on it, coaxing blood into it, bringing him to full hardness.

"You will find I'm not like those young girls that you can use as you wish. Your cock is big, but it's still just a cock. When a woman has a man's cock in her hands, she controls him."

She grabbed the base of his cock tightly and jerked upwards several times, forcing more blood into the already engorged cockhead.

Louise pushed Doug onto the freshly made bed and stripped his pants before peeling off her panties. Reaching into the drawer of the bed side table, she pulled out the bottle of lube and applied a generous amount to her hands.

"Now I'm going to show you how a real woman fucks."

Louise massaged the lube into his rock-hard cock, squatted over him and rubbed the lubed head of his cock the length of her pussy. Taking a deep breath, she positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and sat down, slowly taking his entire length in one smooth delicious stroke.

Exhaling sharply, Louise's eyes grew big at the enormity of what she had just done.

"Oh Douglas, that's a big cock. I feel so full, let me just sit here a minute."

Louise did just that. She sat there, slowly moving her hips in a circular motion, burying Doug's huge cock even deeper into her pussy while rubbing her clit into his pubic bone.

Doug lay back and enjoyed the view of this beautiful mature women as she luxuriated on his fat cock buried to the hilt in her steaming pussy.

Louise sat up, put her elbows on Doug's chest for leverage and lifted a few inches. Holding still, she looked Doug in the eyes.

"Now I am going to fuck you."

She plunged down on his shaft, taking him all the way in a powerful thrust. She rose again, paused and stabbed down. Her pace quickened until her hips were a blur, jackhammering, impaling herself on Doug's fat cock, taking it deeply with each stroke.

Doug lay still as she used him for her own pleasure. He loved the look of concentration on her face as she rode him like a woman possessed. He could feel her pussy twitching as her excitement rose until at last, she drove down one last time.

Holding still, her pussy spasmed around Doug's cock as she came, her inner walls clamping on the huge cock invading her depths. She flooded his cock with her juices. Louise rode some more. Slow short strokes as she savoured the sensation of his large cock head scraping the walls of her depths, extending her orgasm

Sighing deeply, Louise collapsed on his chest.

"Thank You Dooglas, I needed that. It's been a while for me."

Doug lay there a few moments, not moving, letting Louise relax. Thinking she may have fallen asleep; he gave his cock a twitch. This stirred Louise from her reverie.

"Yes, Dooglas, the monster stirs. It needs to be satisfied."

She lifted off a bit and slowly sank back down.

"Do you like it when I take it nice and slow. Do you like the way I tease your cock with my slick little pussy? I can do this all day, slowly massaging you as I ride your horse cock."

She continued to ride him slowly, savouring the sensation of her pussy walls massaging his cock.

Doug, becoming a bit frustrated, grab her by the butt cheeks in mid stroke.

"Now I'm going to fuck you."

He punched into her hard, driving deep, forcing a sharp exhalation of breath.

"Now I'm going to fuck you hard."

Doug increased the force and pace of his thrusts, slamming into her with powerful thrusts, her breasts bouncing with the impact. Louise was still, frozen in position as her used her as his fuck toy.

Pausing, Doug withdrew, her pussy making a squelching sound as he pulled out. Louise mewled at the sudden abandonment.

"No, where are you going?"

"I'm here, I'm not going anywhere Louise."

Doug rolled her onto her back, squatted on his haunches and pulled her over so she lay exposed in front of him. He ran his cock over her pussy, slapped her clit with it and slowly inserted the tip into her warm moist cunt.

"Now we'll have some fun."

He pulled her legs together and extended them straight up. He slid forwarded so half of his cock entered Louise. Rocking his hips, he began a slow steady rhythm, feeding her inch after inch of his massive organ.

"Yes Dooglas, that feels fantastic. Give me your cock, fuck me hard. Use my pussy for your pleasure."

Doug continued his slow pace, rocking into her with powerful thrusts. He caressed her nylon clad legs, enjoying the slickness of the material.

"Ah, you like my nylons eh Dooglas. They turn you on."

She could tell they did by the increased force of his thrusts as he continued to fuck her with deep long strokes. Louise spread her legs and caressed her inner thighs and calves, running her hands over the nylons.

"You're thinking about how the nylon feels. How soft it is next to your skin."

She brought her feet to his chest, planted them on his pecs and wriggled her toes under his nose.

"Do you want to suck on my toes? Do you want to lick my feet?"

Doug grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her closer, penetrating all the way, holding her in place while he nuzzled her nylon clad feet. The heady smell and smooth feel of the material was driving him wild with lust.

Bending her legs back, he pinned her to the mattress with her pussy totally exposed. Coming to a full push up position, Doug gave Louise steady full-length drives with his cock.

Withdrawing almost completely, the flange of his cockhead would scrape against her g spot and catch it again on the downthrust. Bottoming out with each thrust, Doug plundered her defenseless pussy smashing her into the mattress.

The bed shook with the brutal assault. Louise couldn't take it anymore.

"Ah Dooglas, I'm coming..." she squealed as she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him close, his monstrous cock fully embedded in her depths, pulsing and throbbing, craving release. Her pussy clenched his cock tightly and quivered as she came, drenching him a second time.

Louise pushed at him.

"Get off me. I can't breathe."

Doug withdrew and sat back on his haunches. He admired the beautiful Louise as she lazed on the bed savouring her orgasm, catching her breath.

Doug was idly stroking his cock, needing release, wondering how to achieve it. Louise watched, enjoying the scene of this attractive young man stroking his massive hard on as he looked at her. She new her poor pussy couldn't take any more.

"You poor boy, you crave release. You need to empty those big balls of yours. Here, let me help."

Louise stretched out a nylon clad foot and ran her sole the length of his cock. She applied pressure at the base of his cock with her heel and massaged the underside, working her way to the tip. She ran her toes around the flanged head.

Doug was getting incredible turned on. The smoothness of the nylons along with the unfamiliar feeling of her feet on his cock was driving him wild.

Louise took his cock between the arches of her feet and masturbated his swollen pole.

'Now, that looks sexy. My tiny little feet playing with your big cock. I can feel you're going to come."

Doug was ready to come. He took her two feet and wrapped them tightly around his cock, the arches forming a perfect little tunnel. He fucked her feet, driving the length of his cock between the nylons.

He came suddenly, shooting a huge load the length of Louises' body. A second and third followed with similar intensity. Her breasts, stomach and legs were covered with his come. His last few shots dribbled down her shins onto her feet.

Doug wiped his cock dry on her feet and sat back admiring his handiwork. He was a true master! Louise was drenched from breasts to the tips of her toes.

Louise wasn't so enthused. Taking a bedsheet, she wiped herself down. She handed Doug the soiled sheet.

"Here, no clean sheets until Monday."

Getting up, Doug thought Louise was genuinely steamed. Louise slowly peeled off her nylons, scrunching them up so as not to let any of Doug's come escape.

"Here is a little souvenir for you. There must be no mention of this. Ever."

Coming up to Doug, she embraced him and gave him a deep soulful kiss. She took him by the hands and gave him the nylons.

Mimitw
Mimitw
34 Followers
12