Cotton - A Time before Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Cotton weds the neighbor.
2.1k words
4.58
8.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life at The Mist, Cotton's family plantation had not only survived the Civil War but they were actually thriving. Most of the former slaves had remained, now employed by Cotton. Although they were receiving a very menial amount of cash, Cotton insured that they had food, shelter and, above all, fair treatment.

She was making the farm a success both financially and socially. As for the latter, she had begun seeing young Charles Godfrey, the son of a neighboring plantation owner whom she had known since childhood. Charles was, to say the least, a small man both in stature and personality. He was, however, heir to the only other Plantation in western Mississippi that had not been burned to the ground by the Union army.

Cotton was well aware that his father, Carlton had likely engaged in the same traitorous acts as her own father in order to prevent such devastation.

She still saw Thom whenever her highly active hormones might desire. And, in fact, she had even taken to inviting him into the main house, which was a rare thing for a white woman to do. And even more exceptional, up the big curved front stairs and into her bed. The black workers were aware of what was happening, for sure, but such a secret was being guarded and protected with a loyalty that even Cotton would not understand.

When Mr. Godfrey would call on Cotton, the black workers never came near the house and he never had a clue that Cotton was anything other than the sweet virtuous southern bell he had always thought her to be.

It was that summer on a hot night setting on the porch swing that Charles first hinted at the possibility the two might marry. It was not the first time she had thought of a time when she might be expected to lay beside someone other than her black man.

Cotton sipped at her lemonade. "Charles." She said. "I am the owner of a 3,000 acre plantation. I run a successful enterprise with near seventy employees." She looked at him and placed his hand into hers. She continued. "I was educated in the north and I am certainly the most independent woman you shall ever likely know." She squeezed his hand. "I live a life I do not wish to change."

Charles spoke up. "Victoria, I would not expect anything less. I know you are a strong woman. That is what attracts me to you. I assure you, I would never wish that to change."

Cotton could not convince Charles to use the name the black workers had given her.

So, three months later, the two were married in a production fit for such a beautiful flower of the great south. As time went by, Cotton was not at all surprised by the disappointments in her marital bed. She soon took to slipping away well into the night after Charles was fast asleep to visit Thom in his sometimes cold and drafty cabin.

On one such morning after falling asleep in his arms, Cotton found herself slipping in the kitchen door well after the sun was up. Dallia was at her usual cook station. "You be famished again, I reckon?"

"Dallia!" Cotton scolded but of course the woman was right and they both knew it.

"Sit child." She directed Cotton to her regular kitchen stool. Cotton pressed her forehead onto the butcher block table top.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Cotton mumbled.

"Not that much." Dallia offered. "You just got what you don't want and need what you can't have."

"Painfully wise." Cotton replied.

"You need to stop this sneek'n round." Dallia advised.

"Sure." Cotton said. "I'll be road out of the county on a rail."

Dallia came over and placed breakfast in front of her. Cotton reached for a fork but Dallia put her hand on Cotton's preventing her from eating. "Good news is you got yourself a weak man." She patted Cotton's hand. "Bad news is you not using it to your benefit."

After breakfast, Cotton and Dallia had a long talk about life and men and taking charge of both. A few days later, after the evening meal, Cotton asked Charles to walk with her. She was in a long light weight white cotton dress. If you saw her just right with the moonlight behind her, you could imagine the delicate form hidden beneath. She was growing more beautiful every season.

They made their way down the path and the row of houses for the workers. When she stopped in front of Thom's cabin she looked at Charles. "This where I come when I have a need." She started. "I have that need now." Charles became quiet but clearly nervous.

"I would like for you to come with me, to see for yourself." She touched his cheek. "But your options are many. You can return to the house to wait for me. You can leave the plantation and forget about me. I suppose you could return with your pistol and end the pain this could cause you." She turned and walked up on the porch. She looked back at Charles. "Whatever you decide, it will be the right thing for you. What I do is the right thing for me. I think that only fair.

Cotton disappeared into the cabin as Charles was left standing in the dirt road.

When Cotton heard the screen door open she was standing in front of Thom, His hands on her waist. Over time he was taking more time to kiss her, touching her gently before he would have her. Cotton let their lips part and turned her head to Charles. She pointed to a cane back chair. Charles settled into it. She put a single finger to her lips while looking directly at Charles. She knew that he knew. The new rules of the new game had been set and agreed to.

Thom turned Cotton to face away from him and toward Charles. He began to slowly unbutton her dress. As his fingers progressed, Cotton's dress began to ease off of her shoulders and finally her breasts and she made no effort to prevent it. She was now standing nude to her waist. Large masterful hands cupped her small breasts. Fingers caressed them. Charles watched. Cotton watched Charles, Thom ignored both but began to kiss along the side of her neck. Cotton leaned her head to the side as she had grown to love the feel of his mouth on her.

Thom released her breasts and used his fingers to push the dress over Cotton's hips. Charles watched it float silently to the floor. Cotton turned her face up toward Thom's. His lips found hers and she kissed him passionately as his fingers found the top of her panties. His mouth remained on hers, his tongue now darting into her mouth as he began rolling the silk fabric down her legs.

The sight of his wife nearly naked and in the arms of a black man was turning erotic. Her need for him clearly obvious to Charles. As much as it might be crushing his manhood, it was awakening a voyeuristic desire in him.

Cotton's panties were freed and floated to the floor to join her dress. As Thom began running his hands up and down Cotton's sides, she wrapped her lips around his tongue and sucked at it. She was glorious in her beauty, standing there wanting and naked with Thom.

Cotton reached behind herself finding Thom's rope belt and she pulled it free, His pants were baggy and fell easily from his waist. There was now a pile of clothing under them and Thom slid his right arm under Cotton and lifter her up, her mouth still pressed to his.

Thom moved to the small bed in the corner of the room and placed Cotton on it. He straightened and turned to Charles, naked, a most impressive sight of real manhood. He took his cock in his right hand, stroking it. It had risen to near full erection. The head was swollen in anticipation of having his white woman once again. Charles tried to look away but he was frozen in the presence of such a man.

Thom returned to Cotton. He knelt on the bed and she immediately drew her knees up to give him access. He was in no mood for further delay. He grasped his cock and rubbed it on her slit gathering up the moisture she was already secreting, coating the head if his cock. Charles had a clear view between Thom's legs as the massive piece of meat entered his wife. Her grunts and groans came as no surprise to Charles. It was a formidable feat his wife was achieving to accept such a member.

Cotton began to hump herself upwards and Thom shoved deeper into her vagina. She gasped as he plunged the remainder of his ten inches into her and she could feel it pressing against what must be the opening to her cervix. Her legs over his back, feet locked together, fucking him back as she always did.

She came loudly as Charles watched and it seemed to last forever. Thom never paused or slowed but fucked Cotton right through her orgasm and then another one. She was soaking Thom's bed.

Thom finally began to slow his pace but the length of his long strokes into Cotton remained at the maximum. She simply lay there and relished in wave after wave of small aftershocks.

Finally Thom pulled his cock free of Cotton's pussy that was desperately squeezing to keep him embedded inside her. Thom stood and took Cotton's hand. With his urging, she stood up. Thom turned her to face Charles and then with a hand on her abdomen and one on her back, he leaned her forward.

Cotton's face was only a few feet from Charles. Charles watched and Cotton, without instruction, widened her stance and arched her back for what was next. Thom entered her easily now. She was dripping and stretched from accommodating his girth. Charles looked into Cotton's eyes as she looked back.. Thom watched him as well. His strokes were now shorter but deep and with purpose.

"Tell him." Thom said. Cotton was nearly grinning. Thom grunted and pulled her tight, his cock inserted to the hilt.

"His cum." Cotton stammered. "He is cuming in me." She lowered her head and Thom began pumping his jiz into her. Charles leaned back, finally realizing what this meant.

As Thom, his nuts finally drained, stepped back from Cotton, she straightened and went to pick up her dress. As she stepped into it she staggered and had to take hold of the bedpost to steady herself. Charles started to get up to help. Cotton's hind flashed up, her open palm stopping him.

She stepped into her dress and pulled it over her shoulders, not even attempting to somehow button it. She just slipped it over her shoulders and wadded her panties, shoving them into a pocked. She left the cabin.

Charles soon realized he should follow her and scurried out to see Cotton a short way up the road. He hurried to catch up with her. It was quite on the way to the main house. Once in their bedroom, Cotton found a hot bath waiting in the corner of the room. Something Missy always did whenever Cotton had been with Thom.

Cotton stepped out of her dress and into the waiting steaming copper tub. As she settled into it she looked at Charles. "So." She started. "Will my husband be remaining here of scurrying back to daddy?'

"There is no reason to go that would not have a worse outcome than should I stay." He offered. Cotton respected him for that. "Were you aroused at watching us?"

Charles could only nod. "You should undress." Cotton said. As she soaked her well used body, she watched Charles disrobe. When he was naked Cotton looked at his less than desirable form. "You should sleep in the guest room, the one at the end of the hall." She said to him. Cotton turned her head to look out the window, down the hill toward the row of cabins.

Charles waited, confused. He had already surrendered so much tonight and now to be vanquished to a guest room. But true to his missing masculinity, Charles left Cotton's bedroom.

When Charles opened the guest room door, there laying on the bed, totally nude was Missy. "I expect you have some urges to attend to Mr. Charles."