Cotton-wool Pantyhose

Story Info
A braided girl makes a guy break his own rules.
3.8k words
4
76
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Cotton-wool pantyhose

"Hello."

Standard greeting for a man to a woman.

"Hi," she replies. Hands clasped together.

She's the hottest thing in here. And there are a lot of things here. Not my scene. Not anymore anyway.

But I really wanted a beer. I also wanted to break routine. Have a drink anywhere other than at home, but close enough that I don't need to drive.

"Is it your first time coming here?" she asks as I pop my beer.

"Depends."

"What do you mean?"

"First time coming here? No. First time sitting here? Yes."

"Oh."

She rubs on her black wooly stockings. I'm wearing a jersey but I wish I wore a jacket.

"Are you cold?" I ask her.

"A little bit," she says. She's more dressed than I am from the waist up. But not a lot more than me.

"They should close this place up. Maybe add a gazebo. Especially for days like this."

"Definitely. That would make the place so much better." She rubs on her stockings some more. Her nails are not manicured but are well kept.

"I like your boots."

"Thank you," she says as she looks at them with me. Lifting her left one slightly for a better view.

"They're my favourite. Thank God I wore them today or I might have been having regrets right now."

"Daddy raised a smart one," I say, pointing to my temple.

"Yes he did," she replies with a proud chuckle.

I'm not thinking about her. I'm thinking about drinking my beer and going back home.

The problem is her beauty. It is extremely distracting. Rather than give off-putting vibes, I keep myself open for conversation.

"How long have you been in the neighbourhood?"

I ignore the men sitting beside her. Assuming they are just friends and nothing to be afraid of.

"Four years."

"What a coincidence."

"Really?"

"Really."

We continue chatting. Ignoring the people around us. We talk about politics and pirates. Hard-hitting debates and jokes in-between.

My beer should be halfway, or even three quarters finished. I'll never make it home at this rate. I gulp down a significant amount to make up for time.

"Whoa! Are you in a hurry to get somewhere?"

I didn't think she would notice.

"It's getting warm. I don't like warm beer. It's starts to become gross."

"Are you the iceman? You only like it cold."

"Yes. I'll send chills up your spine."

She laughs. I snicker. We exchange looks for the first time.

I don't feel like leaving anymore. Well, I still do. But I want to leave with her. Who are these men sitting beside her? She keeps exchanging words with the one next to her. What is he to her? Can I be something more? If I stay longer I might find out. But I really want to leave.

"I should get going," I say after chugging the last of my bottle.

"So soon? Get another one. You can't quit that easilly."

"I want to stay. Believe me," I say, purposefully motioning in her direction. "But I really want to watch this movie i've been saving just for today. I came out for some fresh air, but that's really what I wanted to do. I have the snacks ready and everything. You can come if you want."

I try to be as never mind as I can.

She thinks about it. Her thighs begin swaying from one side to another.

"What's the movie?"

I had not planned on watching one movie. Or even a movie. I might have decided to watch a series, or anime instead. Why did she have to ask me that question? Now I have to think quick.

"Ok. You've got me. I'm cold and I want to relax in my house with a movie and some snacks. Maybe take a beer with me for consistency's sake. If you come along I'll let you pick the movie for your effort and sacrifice. But I just want to get warm again. I miss my blood circulation. We used to be so close."

She chuckles. Her thighs are still swaying. She's no longer looking at my face anymore. Now she's looking straight into my eyes.

Would she really do it? Would she leave with a stranger and leave her companions behind? Male companions?

***

Chapter 2 - Going home

"I'll be back guys," she says.

Groans and jeers fill the space. Other patrons look in our direction. We both share a crooked smile. Glancing at each other.

"I'm gona be back. Jeez, you guys! And it's not even like that."

"How is it then, Portia? Who is this guy even? What has he done to you?" the guy beside her asks.

"You came with us. Now you're leaving with someone else," another one says.

"Guys. It's not a big deal. I'm watching a movie, getting warm for a little bit, then I'm coming back. That's it. Katlego's coming with me, right?"

She turns to the only other girl in the group. This girl came with her boyfriend.

They've been all over each other for most of the time I've been here. Almost as separated from the group as Portia and I have been till now.

"I don't have a problem. It's cold for me too out here and mr tough guy over here said it wasn't cold."

"The weather changed out of nowhere," the boyfriend responds passionately. "And If you're going, I'm going," he continues.

I don't like random men in my house. As a matter of fact, I don't like random strangers in my house. Safety reasons. But I want Portia. I hope she wants me too, because now i'm invested in this companionship.

The boyfriend looks at me. I glance at him. Doing my best to keep my eyes wide so as not to give away my feeling of discomfort.

"So, are we going?" Portia asks with open palms.

Katlego begins to stand up. Her boyfriend follows her lead. Jaunts of traitor and pussywhipped are hurled at him. He returns insults but they're not as strong.

We are all waved away as we walk towards the exit. Accusations of soft men are thrown at us.

Portia and I smile. Katlego and her boyfriend hug and kiss each other to counter the insults.

We all walk towards my house. Its a good four blocks from the drinking spot.

Our conversation is a lot more pensive now. Her boots gently click and clack on the road like a metronome. Each click is a clack closer to our destination.

The lovers are more jovial. Joking and whispering to each other like teenagers. I think I know what he's thinking. Katlego is probably thinking the same thing.

***

Chapter 3 - The signal

We arrive home. There's a dish or two in the sink but the house is relatively clean.

I'm lazy, but I'm also afraid of bugs. Bed mites, cockroaches, ants, etc. So the house will always be clean.

My guests sit down while I prepare the snacks. The girls strip down while still remaining decent.

"I'll help you."

Portia joins me in the kitchen. Her feet look good in the stockings. Her legs too. I would love to see them.

We tag team on everything. Popcorn, drinks, chips, cutlery. A well oiled machine.

I'm seeing all of her features for the first time. Her slim waist as she stands by the microwave. Her taut breasts as she reaches for the top cupboard. Her squeezable ass as she bends down to reach the bottom drawer. And her lips each time she speaks.

I want to wrap my arms around her waist, but she has not given me the signal yet.

We take the goodies to the dining room. I follow her ass as it whips from side to side and stop right behind it.

"Here we go guys."

We place the goodies on the coffee table. I want to grab her ass as she bends over to place things, but I have not received the signal.

Katlego gives us a drawn out, "Thank you."

Boyfriend gives his own.

"By the way brother, I'm Tekiso."

He reaches out his hand.

"I'm Credo."

"Like Mutwa the healer?"

"I get that a lot. Yes. Like the healer."

"That's awesome. I bet you know my next question?"

"Do I heal people? Only special people. And only in a special way."

"I think I know what you mean my man." A big smile grows on his face.

"Like how I can heal my girl in a special way. Right?" he says turning to his girl.

The question makes her shy giggle.

"What special way is that?" she asks.

"You know what I mean."

They begin canoondling again. In a normal situation I would have been ready to throw up. Right now, I want the same thing. When will Portia give me the signal?

"So what are we watching," I ask her. Swaying back and forth.

"What were you going to watch?"

"The notebook."

We both burst out laughing.

"You know you weren't coming here to watch that. Men hate that movie."

"We don't hate it. We just think it's ridiculous."

"I agree," Tekiso chimes in. "Nobodies doing that in real life. But women expect that like its real life."

"You can make it real life though," Katlego interjects.

Both men oppose the statement. Both women support it. One side says it's an impossible fabricated standard to maintain. The other side maintains that love is unfathomable or something like that.

"Ok. Let's agree on a genre then. I will pick a movie from there."

"Something with romance and adventure, or comedy."

That's my girl.

"And K-drama. Play something with all of that at the same time."

Dammit Katlego! You're making things complicated for no reason.

"I don't know any K-drama but I know something that will tick the other boxes."

I turn around before Katlego can make any more suggestions. Setting up the surround sound and playing the movie.

I have an idea. I go to the kitchen and fetch some large plastic bowls. I hand one to Tekiso and load mine with popcorn. This will allow me to sit closer to Portia. That's exactly what I do.

Her slender figure rests next to mine. Our shoulders lean slightly on each other.

She puts her feet on the couch and flops her thighs to my side. I want to stroke them. Run my palms over her wooly pantyhose. If she could just give me that damn signal.

***

Chapter 4 - It's going down

My blood pressure is taunting me. So is the couple beside us. They are so touchy and feely. I want to be like that. I want to be Tekiso. Touching and kissing on my beloved.

As the movie progresses, so do Portia's thighs. They are sitting on my thigh now. Her head and torso are resting on me too.

I put my hand on her knee. Rubbing it with my thumb. I'm not interested in snacks anymore. I want to nibble on this chocolate one beside me.

I have an erection from all the thoughts racing through my head. Her laying on me. Is that the signal? I must find out.

I lift my left hand to her neck. Stroking her gently. I'm so nervous. What if she pulls away? What if she pushes me off?

She doesn't. Even when I rub her pantyhose thigh. Whatever I do, she lets me. I'm getting so excited. All of my willpower is preventing me from getting over excited.

I maneuvre my head to sit on top of hers. Stroking her neck with gentle fingers.

I move my hand to the bottom part of her thigh. There is no resistance.

The other couple is really getting into it now. I can hear fingers poking something wet. They don't care about the movie anymore. Frankly, neither do I. My eyes are looking but my mind is elsewhere.

"Can we borrow one of your rooms?" Tekiso asks with entitlememt. This would usually be a no but I am in a giving mood.

"First door on the left."

They both stand up without hesitation. Rushing like feral rats desparate to produce offspring before Autumn ushers in the winter. I am so happy for them.

I pretend to still be watching the movie. I'm also rubbing my nose in her braids. My lips on her forehead. My hand is moving up her skirt.

Her breathing is changing. I'm close enough to hear it. I can't pretend anymore. Neither can she.

We both turn our heads at each other. Her eyes are like a puppy asking for a treat. How could I deny her?

I move in for a kiss. Planting my lips on her lips. We both breath out heavy. It feels like I've known her for a long time, and now were finally making things officiall.

I open her mouth with mine. Planting a harder kiss. I feel her tongue worming through my teeth. I quickly wrap it around mine. We twirl and rub our tongues together. Trying to suck each other's souls while were doing it.

I want her soul and I am ready to give her mine. I lay down flat on the couch. She straddles me. Skirt hiked up to her waist.

I grab her ass and push it into my crotch. Her pantyhose rubs against my tracksuit pants. My bulge rubs up between her thighs.

She moans. Kissing me aggressively. Rubbing herself against my bulge while I squeeze her ass with passion.

The bottom half of my face is wet. She is ravenous. Kissing, sucking, licking. Anything she can to suck me dry.

She sits up. Breathing heavilly. I'm breathing heavy too. She begins to slip out of whatever clothes she has on left. A sleeveless top, blouse, and bra.

She takes my hands and puts them on her breasts. Then she starts grinding on my bulge. I sit up to get closer to her breasts. She takes off my shirt.

I start sucking on her nipples like a starved baby. Sucking on the nipples and twirling on the breasts.

They are bigger than a tennis ball and relatively firm. Her nipples are like roman pillars standing sideways. I love how pointed they are. I play with them some more.

Unexpectedly, she moves my face out the way and begins sucking on mine. She is as passionate about my nipples as I am with hers. I begin to understand that she is a giving lover. Just like me. I want to give her more. Reward her for her giving nature.

I push her down. Moving off of her so I can remove her pantyhose. I leave her skirt on but remove her panties as well. She grabs them from my hand and slaps me with them. We both giggle.

I spread her knees apart and dive between her thighs nose first.

That familiar aroma attacks my senses. I groan with pleasure. Rubbing my lips against her pussy lips while I continue to smell her pheromones.

I begin by kissing her up and down her walls. Sensual kisses like I would on her mouth. Then I introduce my tongue. Licking in waves up and down and up again. Sometimes I stick my tongue in her hole. She squirms when I do it. So do I.

I can almost feel everything she feels. I wrap her clit inside my lips and suck in slow, gentle pulses. My face is now wet with pussy juice and I love it.

I love every moment of this. The aroma, the taste, the sensations. Even though its her sensations, I feel them too.

***

Chapter 5 - Liquifaction

Portia's thighs are squeezing my head into her crotch. She's sticking her fingers into my forehead but I don't mind the pain. Her moaning and growling are like a predator desperate to feed.

She pulls my head up towards hers. Her eyes look at me with desperation. The scowl on her face tells me what she's ready for.

Her hands move down to my pants. She unties them and pushes them down. I help her along. She pushes my underwear down as well.

My cock bounces out and slaps her pussy. She takes it with one hand and starts stroking it. Teasing the tip along her pussy lips.

She pulls my head in with her free hand and kisses me. Pushing her pelvis into mine. Directing my cock inside her.

It's so warm inside. Warm, rubbery, and wet. She won't let me ram it all in at once. She's working it slow. Piece by piece.

Each time I try to push it all in, she moves up. She knows I'm trying. Crooked smiling each time she thwarts my attempt.

Only my tip is going in and out and I'm losing my mind. I wrap myself around her to prevent her escape and try for the last time.

"Let's stay here for a while. I'll let you go deeper. But I want this for a little while. Ok?"

I am a giving lover so I submit to her request. I trust her to give me my needs in return.

I ease my grip. Allowing her freedom of movement again. She uses her freedom. Putting her hands behind me and scratching my back.

Her body is a snake. Wiggling around my crotch area. Keeping my cock tipped. She pulls it out and uses it to rub her clit. Grinding on me.

She stops to turn me around. Laying me flat on the sofa so she can mount me. She continues grinding on me. Her pussy is slurping against my cock. I can feel her juices sliding down my balls.

We kiss and grind. I can feel her intensity rising. She's getting more desperate. Grinding and kissing harder. Scowling at me every chance she gets.

The slurping is more pronounced. Like wet meat beating against wet meat. Both of our crotches are soaking wet. I love her so much right now. She is my whole world.

"I'm cumming," she says, squeezing my head and neck. I can't wait for her to cum. See her satisfaction. Feel it. It's happening right now.

Warm liquid starts running down my bladder. She's squeeling and convulsing, but not in a bad way. It is so sexy. I stroke her hair to calm her down.

"Shhh. It's okay baby. It's okay," I whisper to her screwed up face. Kissing her cheeks and forehead the whole time. She eases her grip and collapses into me. "Shhh... shhh."

She lifts her head and smiles at me, "Let's take a shower together. I want to take a shower with you."

***

Chapter 6 - Shower hour

We walk past the guest bedroom. Katlego is singing a symphony to the background of Tekiso's breathing. The banging on the wall keeps the rhythm in check. Portia and I both giggle.

We remove the remainder of our clothing as we enter the shower. I close the window, then the shower door.

The water cascades in a chilling attack of wet ice crystals. We both jump around in panic until I fix the temperature.

Warm strokes of relief shower our bodies. Pushing us into each others arms. We spin around slowly. The water massaging each of our backs in equal turns.

We seperate so Portia can pick the soap out of the holder. I turn off the water. She makes soapsuds and rubs them on my body. My chest and stomach, my arms, my back, my private parts, the front of my legs and thighs, and then the back. Kissing my lips every chance she gets.

She then pushes her breasts into me. Rubbing my soapsuds onto her. Her pubic hairs scratch my hip as she moves around to my back. Turning and twisting to get as much suds as she can.

When she runs out of suds to steal, she lathers me some more and continues. Maneuvering around my body like a snake.

Maybe she is a snake. And I'm the Adam, or the Eve. Is she preparing me to bite the apple? I hope so. I can't wait to bite her apple. Those sweet juices. The health benefits. I look forward to good health.

She's in front of me again. I keep expecting her to hiss. I hiss instead. Am I the snake?

She flicks her tongue. I catch it with my lips and suck it into my mouth. She embraces me. My hard-on slips between her thighs.

She begins grinding on it. I move my hands down to her ass and clinch it. I bend my knees to reach her thighs. Wrapping one leg around my hip, and then the other.

My cock floats in the air. Trying to find her hole. She's searching too. Moving her ass around trying to guide me.

My cock and her pussy search for each other. A warm comforting sensation informs me that they have found each other. A feeling of relief washes over me.

Portia keeps slipping from my grip so I turn on the shower. Washing the soap off of our bodies and getting a better grip.

I press her against the wall. Pushing my cock in and out. She moans. Biting my shoulder. The pain feels so good. I ram her some more. She looks to the ceiling and howls.

I pump faster. Panting and drooling on her. My heart beats in my ears. We're fucking in the rain. That's what it feels like as the water pummels our bodies. It's so warm inside her. So encouraging.

I pump faster. Her legs squeeze me really hard. She's clawing into my back and neck. Hollering and tensing up.

I'm getting muscle fatigue but I must make her cum. I loved it the first time and I need it now. Her pleasure is my pleasure.

She wont stop hollering. And clawing. And squeezing. And then it happens.

Her pussy suddenly becomes very warm. Squishy sounds are replaced with squelchy farty sounds. I giggle but she's too preoccupied to notice.

12