Cottontail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

Yeah, I know... incest is wrong, so we're told. But, honestly, if you had been in my shoes... having just been screwed and satisfied by a woman as hot and sensual as Jenna was, would you care if you were both related, by then? Honestly?

It was about then that Jenna started to shift, hugging me in her sleep as her body seemed to melt further into mine. Scrunching up her face - which made her all the more cute to me - she opened her mouth and yawned, nuzzling her face into my arm.

"Hey... you still with me?" I asked softly. Much as I would have liked to stay like this with her, there was the chance our folks would be home - if they weren't already by now... yike! - and I could just picture the reaction to this little scene.

"hmmm-mu-uh..." Jenna mumbled, muffled by my arm before she lifted her head to stare muzzily at me. "yah?"

I had to chuckle. Jenna's not one to snap awake, you see... takes her a bit to get going, even after a nap. "Well, that's an improvement. For a while there, I thought I'd screwed you out of what wits you have left," I said with a grin.

"Ha... ha," Jenna said groggily, though she was coming more awake as we lay there. "As... I recall, I did ask you... mmm, to fuck my brains out," she added, dipping her head to place a soft smack-kiss on my bare arm.

"Hm, yeah... you did at that."

Jenna shifted then, raising her upper body a bit so she could look me in the eyes. With her red curls all mussed with sleep and sex, and that afterglow still clinging with a pink blush to her skin, she looked so damn good just then. "Bro, I get the feeling you wanna talk... well, about this... us, I mean."

I nodded. Little sister was still reading me like a favorite book, even now. "Well, considering what we did... yeah, the question is still rattling around in my head." I pulled my arm loose so I could place it around her shoulders to rub her back in a comforting manner. "I mean... you said as much why I turned you on, but... well..."

"How can I have thought about having sex with my own brother, in the first place?" Jenna asked gently.

"Yeah, exactly."

She pulled her arm back to rub it across my naked chest, dropping her gaze as she gathered her thoughts. "Well," she started, tracing idle patters with a fingertip on my skin. "Truth is... I wasn't too keen on the idea, when I first started having these feelings for you, Bro."

I kind of found that hard to swallow, so to speak... but I kept that to myself and just nodded, listening as she went on.

"However... after seeing you jerk off for that first time, a lot of other things just started to click into place," she explained. "I mean, face it! You're a sweet guy... and good-looking, and even though we've had our little spats and stuff, you've always been kind and fair with me." Looking up into my eyes, she smiled wanly. "You're without a doubt a great man, and everything a girl could possibly want in a lover."

I couldn't help but blush at all this praise. "Geez, sis..."

Jenna couldn't help the giggle that bubbled up from inside. "Aww, you're so cute when you do that!"

I gave her bottom a light swat. "Brat," I chided her. "Still, what made you decide to take the proverbial plunge, Jenna?"

Cocking her head, she closed one blue eye in thought. "Remember Casey?"

I blinked at that name. "Casey? Joe Parker's middle sister? She was your friend in high school, right?" When Jenna nodded, I racked my brain for more info. "Hm, wait... I offered to be her date for your Junior Prom, right?"

"Correct," Jenna beamed. "She was thrilled a college guy was going with her, and the whole school was talking about her for weeks after the Prom!"

"But, all we did was dance, talk and have a good time," I replied, a bit puzzled by her admission. "I barely even got a good-night hug when we dropped her off."

"Yeah, but the next day I got to talk with Casey," Jenna explained. "She said you were a perfect gentleman; you didn't get ‘fresh' with her, never acted off-key around the other kids, and you even stood up for her when some prats decided to take a potshot at her for the dress she wore." Jenna gave my cheek a pat, seeing the surprise in my eyes. "She told me when you two danced, you weren't all grope-and-paws... in fact, the few times you did put your hands on her, you were gentle as a kitten."

"Geez," I muttered. "All I was doing was what I thought was best."

"Well, face it, Bro... you got a certified, stamp of approval from my best friend. Casey was smitten with you for days after the prom. She told me that she imagined what sort of a lover you'd be, over and over again!" With a chuckle, Jenna added, "Believe me, sometimes she got a bit... graphic, with her admissions."

Now, that flipped me for a loop! Casey, to my recollection, was the sweetest, shyest girl around. I could barely remember her even getting mad enough at those snobby prats to use even the tamest four-letter words. "You've got to be kidding me, sis?"

"Nope... and, even though I shouldn't say so, but Casey said she thought you had a hunky bod back then. It didn't take much to convince me that you'd be a great lover... if you were given the right incentive, that is." She grinned, letting her fingers trail down my jaw line before dropping back to my chest.

I shook my head. "I still don't believe it," I muttered, even though I was smiling at her. "And all of that... led to this," I said, indicating our two naked bodies, pressed together.

"You aren't sore at me," Jenna asked softly, "or... mad because we... well..."

I didn't want to see her sad. Truth was, even though the small part of my mind had been literally pounding on my conscience, telling me this was so effing-wrong... "Nah, Jenna... How could I be mad at my sister?" I reached up to cup her face with my other hand, rubbing the pad of my thumb along her cheek. "As for what we've done... hell, it was the most, mind-blowing experience I've ever had!"

Jenna's eyes lit up like twin, azure spotlights. Breaking into a smile, she threw her arms around me and hugged me fiercely. "I didn't think... I mean, I didn't want you to regret us-!"

With a laugh, I dipped her close to silence her with a kiss. "Hey, I just don't want YOU to regret me fucking you, sis. I mean, this was a great, one-time thing, you know."

With a sigh and a smile, Jenna gave me a saucy wink. "Who says is has to be just, one, time? Hm?"

I looked at her in surprise. "Wha-at? Jenna! Are you trying to tell me you want... to do this, again?"

At that, she rose up to sit on her knees next to me, looking down at me with a look of firm resolve. "Bro, let's look at this from an unbiased perspective, okay?" She raised one small hand, ticking off points with each finger. "One, we both admit we just had earth-shaking, mind blowing sex together, right? Two, unless you've kept someone a secret from the family, you and I aren't dating anyone right now, am I right?"

I nodded. "Well, correct on both counts, sis..."

"Three, I'm taking the summer off, and you're on break from college until the fall... why not continue to enjoy ourselves, and each other, for the entire summer we're both at home?"

I sat up and leaned back on one arm, pointing at her with emphasis. "For starters, there's the folks," I said.

"What about them? Are you going to blab to them about what we did?" Jenna asked, crossing her arms.

"Well... no!"

"Do you think we can't keep this little secret just between ourselves?"

"Jenna!" I groaned. "There's a good chance at being caught, if we're not careful!"

"So," she said, "we'll just be, very careful." She uncrossed her arms and slipped closer to me, giving me a fetching smile. "C'mon, Bro... you can't say you'd turn down the chance to have a hot, little rabbit like me to make love to, for an entire summer... now can you?" Her smile turned all smokey.

I couldn't help the flush of heat that raced through me, especially since she reminded me of our passionate lovemaking session once again... hell! Who am I trying to kid here? Jenna hit the nail right on the head - literally! - and I had to agree one-hundred percent.

"Sis... you're right," I said with a sigh of resignation, smiling to make it less stinging. "I can't honestly say I'd refuse anything you'd do now..."

With a squeak of happiness, Jenna jumped into my lap, throwing her arms around my neck in a warm hug. "Good!" she beamed, kissing my cheek several times in succession.

"Woah, waitaminute-!" I gasped, pulling back a bit, yet not pulling out of her embrace. "Listen to me a second," I said, "if we're going to be... well, lovers, then we're going to have to make sure we don't reveal this to anyone. Right?"

Jenna nodded, biting her bottom lip. "Right."

"Second, as long as the folks are around, we have to act like normal," I said. "That means no more open teasing, like when I first found you today."

Jenna pouted her lips at me. "Aw... can't I do that to you, when we're all alone?"

I smiled. "Well... only then... but, for now, we've got to get out of this bed. We'll make a sight to behold if Mom and Dad catch us like this!" I looked down at myself, and grimaced. "We'll need a shower, too."

Jenna slid closer, giving me a slow kiss in reply. "Mm, well... I do agree we don't want to give our little affair away. But, I think there's a good side-affect to all of this that we can take advantage off... which will solve the second problem," she grinned.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

"I think we should take advantage of our new closeness... in the bathroom," she winked, rubbing her stiffening nipples against my chest. "Wanna join me in the tub, Bro?"

I wrapped one arm around her waist and smiled at her. "Sis... you're going to be a bad influence on me," I growled playfully, sliding to the edge of the bed before scooping her naked body up in my arms.

"What can I say?" Jenna laughed, latching onto my neck as I stood up to carry her to the bathroom. "My brother is a great inspiration to me!"

# # #

Needless to say, we both had a hot shower together; made even more steamy because Jenna and I just couldn't keep from having one more, lusty sex session under the cascading water... really made the tiles ring when Jenna screamed in orgasm while I fucked her against the shower wall.

We both managed to clean ourselves up and get presentable before the folks got home later that evening. I don't think they suspected the change in Jenna and me, which was a good thing. I mean, considering all the hi-jinx my baby sis and I got into all that summer!

Don't believe me? Well, you'd be surprised to learn about all the sexy fun Jenna and I had... stuff like the hot ‘date' we had in the drive-in, or the weekend we spent with Casey. Wow, that was something to see, and experience!

And, through out it all, I still think people will put the blame on me for having sex with my sister... but, what do I care, right? I love Jenna even more, and we're all that much closer for doing what we did. As far as we're concerned, to heck with the rest of the world...

We just love being together, and as much as Jenna loves me, I love my little cottontail, too!

# # #

I hope everyone likes the story! Much like I'd hoped to do with my first attempt at taboo erotica - "Love in Palisade's Court" - I can see a series of stories branching out from this one. Please leave feedback and vote, if you feel you'd like to see more stories concerning Jenna and her Brother. Thanks for reading!

Maintain and Check Six! - Stephen

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers
12