Couch Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how much time had passed before Dr. Stone pulled back slightly, moving to shift his weight onto one side to gaze down at me, propped up by an elbow resting on the cushion. His free hand traced the curve of my waist, settling on my hip. He pressed closer, his knee still against the cushion between my legs, locking our mouths together and grinding his body against mine. He moved his knee up until the fabric of his dress pants rubbed my bare pussy, making me tear my mouth away with a moan.

"Oh, god...oh, god" I repeated over and over. With my orgasm rising, I couldn't stop myself from grinding my pussy against his knee. I barely recognized the sound of my voice as I begged, "Please...Oh, god....Don't stop."

"That's it, grind that tight pussy on me." He hissed, his intense gaze sweeping down to where my pussy rode his knee. In a swift movement, he bunched the material of my dress in his fist, yanking it up to rest below the cup of my bra.

At the unobstructed view of my pussy grinding against his knee, leaving a visible trail of wetness on the fabric of his pants, I cum. My climax hit me hard, my body tensing and releasing in pleasure, reverberating through every nerve ending. As I came down from the high, I remembered the mess I made on his knee, and I found embarrassment starting to take over.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry-"

"Stop right there, don't you dare apologize." He scolded, but his voice softened as he moved so that his face hovered above mine, capturing my gaze in his, "Taylor, the sight of you grinding against me, so fucking turned on and dripping, almost had me blowing in my pants like a teenager."

I relaxed at his words, feeling better, lifting slightly to meet his face so I could press our lips together. As I pulled away from him, I took a deep breath, gathering courage for my next question.

"Dr. Stone, can I touch you?" I blurted out. Wanting to cringe, I felt the need to clarify "I.. Um...I want to make you feel good too."

Jesus, I sounded like a blubbering schoolgirl, too flustered to form a coherent sentence. Trying to sound like the 27-year-old woman I was, I went for a more direct approach.

"I want to suck your cock." I told him bluntly, and this time I did cringe at the matter-of-fact delivery. I buried my face in my hands, a groan of mortification leaving my mouth. I felt Dr. Stone's body shake and realized he was laughing.

"Uh, I ruined the moment, didn't I?" I asked, which seemed to amuse him even more. This time, he released a deep laugh, a sound that I still managed to find sexy, even though the mortification.

He gently gripped the hands I had covering my face, guiding them away and positioning himself to look directly into my eyes, traces of amusement in his green gaze.

"Don't be embarrassed, baby." Dr. Stone's voice was earnest, "Trust me when I say that you asking to suck my cock is nothing but a turn-on."

He delivered his words with a soft kiss, chasing away my mortification. I felt one of his hands dive between my legs, his thumb rubbing my clit, making me moan at the sensation. The sudden pressure of something stretching my pussy had me gasping in surprise, I looked down to find two of his thick fingers crammed inside of me.

"The answer is yes," he growled, his fingers slowly pumping inside of me with each word, "to you sucking my cock. Taking me deep, choking on me like a good girl."

I was so distracted by the fullness of his fingers that it took a moment for his words to register. It's like he's privy to every dirty fantasy I've ever had starring him. He removed his thick digits from my pussy, dripping in my juices before he lifted them to his mouth. Watching him suck my arousal off his fingers was one of the most erotic moments of my life. He carefully licked every inch, like he didn't want to waste one single drop. As he finished cleaning my juices off his fingers, he leaned towards me, giving me a hard kiss, before pulling back and standing up.

He began to undress, first kicking off his loafers, before he removed his sweater, followed by his trousers. He stopped when all he had on was a pair of black briefs that hugged his muscular thighs. His body was a thing of beauty, a testament to hours spent working out. I imagined licking my way down his abs, which are perfectly etched and chiseled, creating a landscape of ridges and valleys. The lines of his abdomen led downward, drawing my eye toward the waistband of his briefs, where his huge erection was concealed.

"Come here, Taylor," he said, though his demand was unnecessary as he was already closing the distance between us, where I still lay on the couch. His large hand captured mine, pulling me up so that I stood in front of him. Our gazes locked, and my heavy breathing became audible, echoing the pounding of my racing heart.

Suddenly his lips were on mine, his hands grasping my face as he held me in place, his tongue invading my mouth. The ferocity of his kiss surprised me. Up until now, he appeared so composed, but it's as if he can no longer restrain himself. As he pulled back from me, ending our kiss, his chest was heaving. And it was so fucking sexy that I felt like I could orgasm just from the sight of him.

He sat down on the couch, tugging me so that I stood between his legs, looking down at him.

"Kneel," His voice sounded gruff, and I felt myself obeying his order without a thought. I sank to the floor, now on my knees between his outspread legs, my body humming with anticipation as I looked up into his green eyes.

"Good girl," he praised softly, gently brushing aside a strand of hair that had fallen in my face. His hand slid into my ponytail, making me inhale as he tightened his grip, tugging firmly so that my head snapped upward. He leaned down until our mouths were only inches apart, his grip on my hair keeping me still before his other hand guided mine to the hard bulge of his dick, covered by his briefs.

"Now, take these off," he pressed himself against my hand, making his meaning clear as to what he wanted removed. He released my hair, allowing me to rise on my knees and grab hold of his waistband. He lifted his hips so that I could guide the material over his muscular thighs, all the way to his ankles. I tossed his underwear over my shoulder, not paying attention to where it landed--his mammoth of a cock keeping me distracted.

He was thick and long. If I had to guess, I would have put him over 10 inches long and as thick as a soda can. I wasn't sure if he would even fit in my mouth, and I knew he was going to stretch my pussy to new limits.

"Good girl," he praised, brushing another strand of hair off my face and tucking it behind my ear. "Now, take me in your mouth."

Leaning forward, I wrapped my lips around the large tip of his cock. His size made it difficult, forcing me to open wide. I began to suck, lifting on my knees to prop my arms on his thighs, wanting a better angle so I could take more of him into my mouth. I was slow at first, but with the help of my saliva, spitting directly onto his cock, I built up a rhythm. I heard Dr. Stone's breath catch as I continued to suck him deeper into my mouth.

"That's it, just like that," he moaned, his fingers tightening in my hair. "Now, use your hand and your mouth together.... Yes, that's it. Such a good girl for me."

His instructions, teaching me what he likes, guiding me as I sucked him, made me all the hotter. If it had been my ex, I would have worried that I was doing it wrong, but I didn't feel that way with Dr. Stone. The way he gazed down at me, greedily watching me take his cock in my mouth, gave me confidence. Like he had fantasized about this moment, and now that it was here, he wanted to reenact every depraved part of those fantasies.

I followed his instructions, stroking his cock with my hand as I sucked on his tip, before swallowing as much of him as I could. I continued until his breathing became choppy, increasing my pace as I realized that he was getting closer to the edge. Gagging on his thick cock with every downward motion.

"Fuck...I'm going to cum," he warned, sounding strained. But I didn't stop, I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He began to use his grip on my hair to guide my mouth to take his cock deeper. He was hitting the back of my throat with his hard pace, and I was almost afraid I would throw up, but with one final thrust, he came. I greedily accepted every drop of his warm cum, swallowing it all down.

He collapsed back on the couch, spent. I met his satisfied eyes, and my entire body shuddered from the look he gave me. He was gazing at me like I was the best thing to ever have graced this earth, his hand lightly stroking my face.

"Come here, Taylor." his voice languid, he gently gripped my arm, pulling me up so that I stood in front of him. My legs felt somewhat unsteady, so I was happy when he guided me down to his lap, straddling him where he sat on the couch. Our position left me spread wide open, his thick thighs forcing my knees apart, my bare pussy rubbing against his spent cock. I couldn't stop myself from grinding my clit against the soft skin of his dick.

"You're so fucking perfect, Taylor," he groaned, gripping my hips to guide me faster against him. He whispered, "Do you know how often I've thought about hunting down your ex? Punching him over and over. Even killing him for how he treated you."

"Oh god!" I cried, increasing my pace as I ground my clit against him, surprised by how turned on his violent words made me.

I looked down, wanting a visual of my pussy rubbing against him, but my dress blocked my view. Without a thought I drew the fabric over my head, tossing it blindly away from me, feeling the urgent need to see where our bodies connected. I leaned back slightly, and we both looked down. The sight led me straight into an orgasm--my pussy, with my inner lips slightly spread, leaving a trail of wetness on his cock.

The sight must have turned him on as well, because when my trembles subsided, I realized that he was rock hard again, strained against his stomach between us. I brought my gaze to his face, finding his green eyes already on me, I couldn't stop my lips from lifting in satisfaction.

"Fuck, look how hard you make me. Watching that tight pussy rub against me," His voice was gruff, his hands running up and down my sides until he stopped at the material of my bra.

"Can I take this off, pretty girl?"

I gave him a shy nod, although I'm not sure why since the man has literally watched my pussy cover him in juices as I humped against him. I think it has to do with the fact that I'll be completely exposed, every part of me on display. Something I've struggled with in the past, too self-conscious. But as he removed my bra, leaving me nude on top of him, I didn't feel anything other than lust for the man in front of me. A man who was looking greedily at my tits, before leaning down to capture one of my pert nipples in his mouth.

I've always liked my breasts, a generous c-cup, with quarter-size dark pink nipples. I found my body reawaking as he began to alternate between each nipple, biting lightly before soothing the hard tips with his tongue. As good as his mouth felt on my breasts, the urge to be filled, to have his huge dick crammed inside of my pussy is stronger.

I tugged lightly at his unruly blonde hair, making him release my nipple to look at me. My eyes remained on his, never breaking contact as I lifted over his lap, reaching down to grab his cock and position it at the entrance of my pussy. I pushed down onto him, but he was so big that my tight hole resisted his entry. Frustrating me, desperate for him to fill me.

"It's okay, baby," Dr. Stone's voice was gentle as he reached between our bodies, finding my clit with his thumb. His voice was a gruff whisper as he added, "Your little pussy just needs a little help."

I felt my pleasure build, my pussy becoming wetter. I was finally able to fit the tip of him inside of me, and although the stretch was painful, I was more desperate to feel him stretching my insides. In by inch, my pussy swallowed his thick cock. Making me moan as he filled me up, my muscles clenching around his hardness. I looked down to see that almost all of him was inside of me, and with one last push I sheathed myself fully onto his thick cock, my poor pussy throbbing.

I glanced at Dr. Stone and found his eyes fixed on where our bodies connected, his face tense in lust. I began to ride him, my hips gliding in a slow rhythm, adjusting to the feeling of him moving inside of me. My pussy was so wet that I dripped down his cock. My juices helped me to pick up speed with each thrust.

I couldn't keep my eyes open, the pleasure building in my body overwhelmed my senses. I moaned loudly at the feel of his large hands gripping my hips, guiding my pussy up and down his big cock. My tits bounced with each movement, feeling so heavy and needy. I couldn't stop myself from cupping them in my hands, pinching my nipples between my fingers.

Both of our moans filled the room, so loud that I was grateful that he didn't share this building with anyone else. We could be as loud as we wanted and not worry about being overheard. My pussy was so fucking wet that splashing was audible with each thrust. I was so close to cumming, my movements became frantic against him. I felt his hands move to my tits, replacing my fingers with his, pinching my nipples.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" My voice was needy, my orgasm overtaking my body. My pussy contracted around his dick, clenching tight as I rode out the wave of pleasure. As soon as the trembling subsided, Dr. Stone surprised me, picking me up and rising to his feet, his hands supporting me by my ass. I let out a squeal, wrapping my arms tight around his neck as he carried me across the room, dropping me in his armchair.

It was like he lost all control of himself, acting solely out of need. His movements were wild as he firmly grasped me behind my knees, pulling me towards him so that my ass hung off the edge of the seat with my back splaying the length of the seat cushion and the top of my head mashed against the backrest. He used his hold to spread my legs wider, raising them higher in the air so that my pussy tilted upward. He met my eyes as he leaned over me, his cock pressed against my entrance.

"Is this okay, pretty girl?" His voice carried a raw edge, and I saw concern in his green gaze. It's as if he had just regained control of himself and was now worried that he may have frightened me.

"It's perfect," I whispered, raising slightly to give him a quick kiss. And I found that I meant it. Despite the uncomfortable position that had me practically bent in half, it was perfect. The idea that I turned him on so much that he forgot himself, becoming almost animalistic, reawakened the need inside of me.

"Fuck me, Dr. Stone," my words seemed to do the trick, convincing him that I'm okay. That I wanted this. No, that I needed this.

I cried out as he thrust inside of me, filling my pussy in one stroke, making my walls stretch around his thick cock. He began to move, each stroke harder than the last. The room filled with the sounds of us fucking, our moans echoing off the walls mixed with the creaking of the chair beneath us.

He leaned over me further, forcing my body to bend even more, my legs hitting the cushioned backrest. In this position I couldn't move, unable to meet his thrusts, only able to take whatever he gave me. He had total control, and the thought of that made me so fucking wet, his cock covered in my juices with each outward pull.

"Harder...Fuck me harder," the order left my mouth, surprising me as it slipped out unplanned.

He let out a growl, picking up the pace of his thrusts, pounding so hard that it felt like he was in my stomach. I felt another orgasm building within me, not as intense as the others but still powerful. The climax hit me hard, making me scream over and over as it rode through my body.

Dr. Stone's thrusts became more erratic, until with one final thrust he sheathed himself, as deep as possible in my pussy. I could feel his huge cock twitching inside of me, filling me with his warm cum.

The position he had us in was becoming uncomfortable, my legs rested on his shoulders as he perched over me, my body bent in half. Making me thankful that my mom had forced me to take dance classes as a kid--being flexible has turned out to be very useful after all. I was grateful when Dr. Stone leaned down to place a gentle kiss on my lips before he lifted off of me, his breathing still heavy from his release.

"Fuck, that's hot," he breathed, as we watched him pull his cock from my sore pussy, cum leaking out. He moved his hand to intercept the path of the milky substance, scoping it up from my skin with two fingers, making me wonder what he planned to do with it. I squeaked from surprise when he brings it to my pussy, stuffing it back into my sore hole with two thick fingers.

"Do you know how many times I've jacked off to the thought of you stuffed with my cum?" Dr. Stone asked playfully, his piercing green gaze capturing mine, a sated smile on his face.

"Have you really?" I asked, suddenly feeling shy. It's hard to believe that this sexy man had been fantasizing about me just as much as I had about him.

He didn't answer me right away. Instead, he picked me up from the armchair, his hands cupping my ass, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He brought us to the couch and sat down with me on top of him, straddling his lap.

"God, Taylor. You have no idea," He answered, his tone resolute and his eyes sincere as he looked at me, "I hated myself for it, for thinking about a client this way."

"Oh, thank god" I blurted out, making him look at me quizzically, an eyebrow raised, "I thought it was just me. I felt like such a creep. Like there was something wrong with me."

"Shit, no baby, there's nothing wrong with you," He lifted his hands to cup my face, his gaze searching mine. "I'm sorry I ever made you feel that way. I want you. To be with you. If that's what you want?"

My heart lightened at his words, and I felt a smile breaking out on my face, "Yes. I do."

He pressed his lips against mine, giving me a tender kiss, which I happily returned. Our kiss deepened, lips parting and tongues meeting. We lost ourselves, and I wasn't sure how much time had passed when he pulled away from me, both of us breathless.

"Luca," Dr. Stone said after a moment, confusing me. My face must have reflected my puzzlement, because he adds, "My name. You can call me Luca."

"Luca," I grinned, trying it out, enjoying the sound of it on my lips. "Hmm, I don't know...I like calling you Dr. Stone" I pause, then add, "It turns me on."

Luca let out a deep-chested laugh, sounding sexy as hell and making my pussy clench in response. "I have to admit, I do like the sound of it coming out of your mouth. Especially when you're begging me to fuck you."

He winked as he said it, and I didn't even blush. Instead, I leaned forward and pressed a kiss against his mouth, gently biting his bottom lip as I withdrew.

"Hmm, I think that can be arranged." I teased.

His eyes turned dark at my words, but his voice was gentle and his face serious as he responded, "We'll have to find you another therapist. I shouldn't have crossed that boundary with you while I was your therapist. It was wrong of me."

"I know you think that, but I'm glad it happened," I whispered to Luca. This time I cupped his face, looking into his eyes, "Luca, I wanted this. I want you. You make me happy. Okay?"

Some of the tension left his face, and although I could tell this still bothered him, he finally gave me a nod.

"And you know what will make me happy right now?" I asked him, my voice playful. I still sat on his lap, both of us completely naked. Instead of giving him time to answer, I began to grind against him, feeling his cock start to harden against my pussy, "I want to suck your cock again and then I want you to fuck my pussy hard with that big cock."