Cougar House Ep. 012: Model Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where were we?" She begins.

"Boundaries." Eric enlightens her.

"Right! For instance, if one of you bring home a date just text me a head's up so I can offer privacy."

"Same goes for you, if and when you start dating again." Cabot insists.

"That will be a good long time before that happens Cabot. But yes, I'll honor that request."

"You should date Margo. Don't you think Darryl would want you to find happiness again?"

"I know he would Heath. When I feel ready to let some lucky man in, I will."

Her words strike at all four of them, stimulating hidden erections. They all wanted IN. Only Brian didn't react by covering up his evidence. Brian was already rock hard and curious to see if she would take notice. Not so far. He really wanted to tag her again.

"Can I suggest something?" Brian was on a roll.

"Absolutely." Margo brushes aside her lengthy strands of brunette hair from her gaze.

"Can we just forget boundaries?"

"So, what would happen if that were considered? Be honest Brian." She narrows her eyes challenging him.

"We literally say what we want without any of us taking offense to it."

"Such as?" She listens.

"Careful Dude." Cabot worries.

"No. Let him say what's on his mind." She pats Cabot on the knee.

"I think you have perfect tits." Brian grins.

"They are pretty perfect, aren't they?" She surprises them, pinching her cleavage to look down at their fullness.

"I can see your nipples poking through your robe." Eric makes his thoughts known.

"Exactly why I should go get dressed." She trembles but keeps herself seated with a look of pride on her face. She knew this game of tease was destroying all of them.

"I think you should wear things like that all the time." Brian smirks.

"Oh, so bra and panties next time?" She could fight fire with fire.

"Works for me."

"I can probably do that as long as..."

"We keep whistling?" Heath grins hopeful she might agree. He knew she would.

"If you didn't, I'd really be offended." Margo smirks "What I meant to say is, I feel that Elliot might think badly of me if I did. He loves you guys."

"Wow!" Cabot shared a stunned expression, "She's messing with us guys. We understand Margo. None of us want to hurt Elliot." There was a tidbit of truth to that, not that much though.

"Or you Mrs. Needy." Heath expresses with a hint of concern. Yeah, right.

"I know you don't. I would never have agreed to let you rent my extra rooms if I were worried that you might. A bra and panties are essentially a bikini."

"That's true." Cabot nodded with a pucker. "We actually said the same thing the other day."

"But see that becomes a boundary, doesn't it?" Brian points out.

"I suppose it does. I know where you're going Brian. However, that is not in the cards."

"Unless we play strip poker."

"The Joker is in play today, isn't he?" She scowls. "I just think some outfits are a bit too revealing."

"Can we see your panties? We've seen some underwear pics of you in a catalog anyway." Brian persists.

Studying each of them she sighs, "If I can make a point then fine." Standing, she lifts her robe up to her belly button. All four of them lean forward for a better look. Her thin white G-string was lacy and slightly see through. Her butt sheer perfection as she turns in a 360. "Happy now?"

"Raise the robe a little more." Brian prods.

"Why?"

"Humor me."

Grimacing she lifts it another two inches. In doing this for him her robe spreads out over her chest and shares 60% of her breast's fullness. She hadn't realized the reveal until she looked down. Once caught on toward she drops her robe and reclaims her seat.

"Back to boundaries." She shakes her head.

"We almost saw your tits." Brian egged her on.

"Almost but not quite."

"Might as well just let us see them. No boundaries would go in that direction, right?"

"I never agreed to no boundaries Brian. We're just discussing the possibility. Behave yourself."

"Can we at least test the theory?" Heath grew curious.

"Probationary period of say two weeks?" Cabot puckers his lower lip and recommends the option.

"We all know where such a deal would lead." She creases her brow. Her mind saying, "YESSSS!"

"Let's try it." Cabot prompts, "If we offend you too bad, you can evict us."

"She's just worried that she might enjoy herself." Brian prods.

"Two weeks?" Cabot returns her earlier pat on the knee with one of his own. She eyed his hand nestling on her knee and sighs shaking her head. If she allowed this, she would probably put herself into more compromising positions than she could handle. Of course, did that matter? She wanted all of them. Still, the sight of four sets of lustful eyes did strike a sensation in her that was sorely missed. Sorely, ready to become an invitation.

"I don't know." Sure, she did!

"Here! I'll start." Brian interrupts her indecision by kicking his shoes off and standing up. Unzipping his pants, the guys all turn toward Margo to see her reaction. In seconds Brian had his jeans off and sat there in his boxers and t-shirt. A second to look Margo in the eye, off came his shirt. Settling back, he lets out a relaxing exhale, folding his arms behind his head and looking comfortable. His boxers were tented up and she could see skin through opened buttons in the crotch. Unprepared for his sudden move she spikes her right eyebrow. It seemed innocent enough.

"I already said you guys could run around in your boxers."

'Oh yeah." Brian leaps to his feet and without further ado, drops his boxers to the floor and stands tall, his beastly cock wagging in front of her. Sure, enough she looked, forcing her own blush to appear beet red as she looked away just as swiftly. Oh, her game face was so on point. You could cut the tension in the air. "Serving me my eviction notice?"

"It's going to take more than that Brian. Please put your boxers back on."

"I don't want to. It's not like I'm trying anything. I'm just showing you no boundaries means being a free spirit. You don't have to check me out... unless you want too." He chuckles sitting back down with arms folded over his chest.

"Brian..." She lost her train of thought trying hard to avoid his dicks solid stance. So firm, so big, so veiny and purple. "Oh, God!" She whimpered within her thoughts, "Take me already."

"I'll go pack my stuff." He tested her reaction to the possibility of her feeling as if he overstepped. Only for the others of course. He knew differently. Secretly, they all did.

"You don't need to pack Brian."

"Oh, I'm packing'." He laughs.

"No comment." She hisses while exploring the facial expressions of the other boys over Brian's crude display. None wanted to look at his pecker, but everyone wanted to look at her. Most likely to see how her nerves were handling this. "If I allow this, I expect you to be courteous, and not abuse my kindness."

"So, you're good with me walking around naked in front of you?"

"I suppose."

"Awesome. Thanks Margo. Goes for all of us, right?"

"How can I allow one and not the other? Just behave. PLEASE?"

"It's just skin Margo."

Hearing this Cabot, Eric, and Heath hop up and begin stripping down. She expressed a queer look as her eyes closed, pinching the bridge of her nose. In minutes all four boys stood naked with purple erections. She covered her eyes from looking at all of them. All of their game faces were dead on point. They all knew with bated breath that she was ready for game over.

"Best landlady ever." Brian chuckled.

As her eyes open, she looks around at each of them forming a disappointed scowl that falls prey to a thin smile, "You boys should get dressed." She knew they wouldn't. THANK GOD!

"Evicting us?" Cabot felt obligated to be certain.

"No."

"Then we stay naked. Your turn."

"I am not getting naked with you four."

"You're not running." Brian winks, egging her on playfully. All of them were ready for this situation to evolve so that they didn't have to keep secrets any further.

"I have no need to run. Fine! I'll allow you four to run around my home naked."

"You want to keep us naked I can tell." Brian keeps digging the knife deeper.

"Come on Margo." Cabot drops down next to her, his dick only an inch from her leg.

"Why so you can rape me?" She concludes. She sits forward slightly uneasy, truly thinking, "LORD please let them rape me."

"I thought you trusted us." Cabot narrows his eyes.

"You know what boys? Get it out of your system. Sit down and jerk off. I know that's what you want. I'll watch you, but I'm not joining you."

"I'm up for that." Brian moves in closer to her left stealing Heath's seat. He was already stroking himself before she even made the offer.

"Bound..." She starts to say when she holds her breath, "Two weeks. If I say no more of these shenanigans, you stop. If not, then we discuss new living arrangements."

"Like your bedroom?" Brian rubs her left leg as he jerks his nine-inch monster. She was looking that was for certain. At all of them.

"My bedroom is off limits gentlemen. Am I clear?"

"No boundaries."

"What?" She sneers.

"Leave your bedroom door open at all times."

"Why? You're not sleeping with me Brian."

"I just want to watch you sleep." He laughs. "I might jack off over your toes though."

Her brows peak at his boldness. Margo shivers as she feels his hand slip dangerously close to her inner thigh.

"No boundaries Margo. Try it."

"No sex with any of you. Do not push it. Am I clear?" That's it Margo antagonizes them. Putty in her hands. Pussy in theirs.

"No boundaries." Heath and Eric add. Both had already fucked her. They definitely wanted more. Hell, they all had, only they were enjoying this game of Hyde and seek as much as she was.

Cabot dares to untether her robe as she takes a deep breath. Brian's hand touches her G-string and massages her lightly. She doesn't panic even as Cabot guides her robe wide open. Breasts in total view now she closes her eyes. "Boys..."

"MEN." Brian growls at her.

Cabot encourages her robe from both shoulders, and she feigns reluctance then decides to remove her arms from it. She could not believe this was finally happening. The boys had already proven that they were not as respectful as she had thought, although they had joined her game separately without betrayal. Her game would take a new direction.

"Only one thing left Margo. you should do the honors, not us." Cabot smiles, "We still love you, Mrs. Needy."

"I bet you do."

"Still love us?" Heath adds standing closer as he jerks off.

"Of course, I do." Margo shivers eying his crown with interest. She remembered that dick well. Thirty seconds later she looks to the ceiling to avoid eye contact with them. Her arms cross to cover her nipples that were designed by her surgeon to be forever hard. Darryl demanded nothing but the sexiest. He also demanded that she never hide the girls as she was right now. This was merely her games closing argument.

"No boundaries Margo. Join us." Cabot adds another hopeful request.

"Don't make me regret this gentlemen." She lifts her butt up, abandoning her chest coverage. From there Margo reaches behind her to peel her G-string down over her thighs, gliding across her muscular legs, to her toes they went. A final sendoff left Margo Needy naked and impressive. The whistles returned in full force.

"FUCK YEAH!" Brian praised her, "OUR LANDLORD IS SEXY AS FUCK."

She smiled and shook her head, "Happy now? No boundaries."

"We should all stay naked the entire two weeks. Well, except when we go to work. Gotta pay rent." Heath laughs.

"Up to that Margo? Naked treadmill? Skinny dipping in the pool? Sunbathing?"

"I don't have neighbors to witness that. Fine!" Of course, that was easier said than done for all of them. Clothing would still be worn. Heat of the moment it sounded right.

"Leave your bedroom door open?" Brian rubbed her leg again.

"Yes Brian. Just don't try..."

"NO BOUNDARIES" All four recite as one.

"You know we want to fuck the holy hell out of you, right?" Brian moves in for the kill massaging her pussy. She gasped and looked down at her lap to watch his hand. Caving slightly at the unexpected sensations he created, she lifts her legs and places one on the knee of Cabot, the other over Brian's. "Right?"

"I know you do. I'm NOT allowing that. This is as far as we go." She knew that would only escalate their attempts. Fingers penetrate her hole enough to make Margo softly say the one thing that made their mission a success. She was breaking. "I need a body massage."

"We did that in Brian's truck on the way to the airport." Cabot winks.

Heath chuckles, "If Elliot hadn't been there, I think she would have let us massage more."

"We sort of tried on the way home." Eric sighed.

Cabot realizes their mistake but defends her, "She was to upset for us to push her."

"Your pussy's really wet Margo."

"I wonder why?" She shakes her head trying not to laugh.

"Should be my dick in there not my fingers."

"Not so fast Brian. Letall of this sink in."

"Sink in? This deep?" He digs his fingers in up to his knuckles. She lets out a dramatic exhale with an expression of awe. A confession met his intensity with one of her own.

"Fuck that feels good."

"You know you want all of us inside this wet ass pussy." Brian gets vulgar.

"Don't push me, Brian. I don't know if I can let my guard down that much. I'm ashamed I've let this go on." She overheats and stops Brian pushing his hand away. "Let me process dammit. Just... jack off and let me watch you." Cabot, Eric, and Heath understood her desire to get them all into a frenzy. They just jerked and smirked.

"Finger yourself. You have to cum with us."

"Fine! Give me room." She nurtures a chill at having two naked men so close to her, literally hip to hip, two others standing in front of her fondling themselves. "SIT!" She flutters her knuckles toward Heath and Eric. At her insistence they step backwards and find space on the remaining parts of the sectional.

"God, you're beautiful." Cabot sighs running his eyes across her body.

Trying to control her false responses was becoming tiresome. One second, she thought about getting up and yelling her frustration, the next she felt compelled to enjoy herself. The one constant within her was just how wrong this was. Yet, inwardly so fucking right. Before when they were merely Elliot's classmates she had never even thought of the boys as anything but her son's friends, now her new roommates. She had put too much faith in them, not wanting to live alone. Her better judgment should have been to find a female tenant. Yet, what fun would that have been? Taking a deep breath, she opts to look at each one of the young men individually as they stroked their cocks. With each confirmation that they wanted to see her masturbate she trembled. Of course, after sampling each of them over this past week she was ready to end her game and get on with reality. She wanted all four of these handsome bastards.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this." She rallies the courage to submit. Oh, she believed it.

"It's alright Margo. We won't push you any further." Cabot tries to calm her fears, knowing she truly wanted pushed.

"Of course, you will. This is what all of you have wanted ever since you met me. Just fucking admit it."

"I'm not denying that." Brian doesn't refrain from his desires.

"Admit it the rest of you. You only made friends with Elliot because you saw me at your school over a year ago. That and to meet my husband. Well, you met him. You must think I'm stupid. I sat in all of your laps on the way to the airport. I felt your erections under those cotton sweats. None of you were wearing underwear. Trust me I know skin on skin too. How could I have missed it?" She reacts to the fact both Eric and Cabot had had their dicks out while she sat in their laps.

Cabot halts masturbating to realize his shame. Even though Cabot had fucked her twice this week he still had a bit of regret over deeds done before knowing her better. In seeing him falter she rolled her eyes. Reaching out she grabs his hand and returns it to his cock. Everyone sat stunned.

"Oh, no you don't. You started this. Finish yourselves off."

"Are you going to play too?" Eric winces.

"We agreed on no boundaries for two weeks. FINE! I'll go along with that."

"Can we go a month instead?" Brian just didn't know when to stop.

"You know what?" She appears agitated just before standing up abruptly. "Let's just do this for the entire six months that my son is in Europe. Does that make you feel better?"

Brian tilts his head side to side, "I'm game."

"So, you will be naked for six months straight?" Heath grew confused.

"No. I'll wear what I please and go nude as I please. You guys just do what you want I'm not going to bitch you out."

"Alright." Brian sits up and reaches out to pinch her ass. She jumps at the pinch but just stares him down without expression. He grinned, "You like that, Margo?"

"Did I look as if I didn't?"

"Can't tell really." Cabot shrugged. He knew she did. They all knew.

"If I were mad, you would know it. I'm adapting to this no boundaries thing you guys seem insistent on."

"Still want a body massage?" Cabot tempted her.

"Every day."

"Seriously?"

"If you want no boundaries then I think I deserve that much."

"You deserve our dicks inside you too." Brian laughs. "It's in your thoughts now, isn't it?"

"I'm trying not to think about that."

"You miss dick, don't you?"

"What woman my age doesn't? You realize this makes me a Cougar, right? I'm what 12 years older than all of you?"

"Just think about all these dicks right here ready when you want it." Brian keeps it up. The others worry this was going to end badly at any moment. It was still possible Margo could actually change her tune.

"I can see that, Brian. If you're going to jack off, get busy. I need to get my workout going."

"We have all the workout you will ever need." Brian chuckles.

"Sit with us. Finger that pussy." Cabot pats the couch. "Please."

"We want to do this together Mrs. Needy." Eric winked.

"Hands to yourselves." She points to each of them. Her acting ability was star quality.

"No boundaries." Brian licks his fingertips which had been temporarily inside her, "Damn you taste good."

Groaning she turns and sits down again between Cabot and Brian. Stretching out a bit into a slouch she lowers both hands to her thighs. Right hand dipping in two fingers, left hand massaging her clit. Eying Heath and Eric she hisses, "Get busy." They jerked like mad men. She then switched her attention to Cabot, "You too."

Brian turned sideways in his seat facing Margo's hip and rubbed his crown on her flesh. She allowed it and continued fingering herself. Seeing Brian getting away with it Cabot attempts his own risk. Observing Margo's breasts bobbing about, he licks his lips and invades her space to flick his tongue on her right nipple. She flares her eyes and growls. "I said no touching."

'NO BOUNDARIES!!" All four boys bellow, forcing her to shut up with a stunned expression. Once she relented Cabot swallowed her nipple. She whimpered at his hunger and continued fingering. Watching Cabot tug on her nipple between his teeth she sighed softly and sneered at him playfully.

"I think we won her over guys." Brian chuckles, "You like that don't you MILF."

"Of course, I do."

"Margo?" Brian leans over her face to force her gaze. "Tell us how good Cabot's doing over there."

"He's doing very well."

Brian evokes curiosity, "What's going through that pretty little head Mrs. Needy?"

"That I'm the stupidest bitch in Pennsylvania."

"I'm sleeping with you tonight.' He huffs.

Her eyelids quiver as she studies his persistence. Inhaling deeply, she offers, "My door will be wide open."