Cougar House Ep. 014: Safe Cracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I leave my dress in the car?"

"WHAT? NO WAY! You wouldn't even try that...would you?"

"Not today. I wouldn't want your mother breathing down your neck over being seen with me."

"That's cold Margo."

"Really? The clock by the street said it was 98 degrees out."

"God I love you."

"And, I love you. Roomie." She winks and climbs out to stand next to him as he shuts her door. Arm hook extended, she accepts it graciously and the two walk in together. Eric Crowe was high on sexy. Opening yet another door her dress clouded a bit more now that the sunlight wasn't letting her skin tone slip through. Still the dress was barely covering her hips. She hadn't even buttoned those two top buttons back up. Nipples stabbing as if ready to rob the bank.

Once inside she strutted about shamelessly with her bare feet on the carpet. A male bank teller saw her and bulged his eyes. Before he could say anything a tall middle aged man in a business suit stepped from a side office and just happened to look her way.

"Margo?" He spoke without worry of her attire.

"Jacob. It's wonderful to see you again." She scurries to Jacob Overmeyer's side and hugs him, accompanied by a kiss on the cheek. "It's been ages."

"A little over nine months I believe, since Darryl's funeral. You look as delicious as ever."

"So eat me." She winks as he clears his throat leaning forward to whisper.

"Don't tempt me it's almost lunchtime." He then looks over to Eric who attempted to act casual, "Aren't you young Lily's brother?"

"Yep. I drove Margo in to deposit some money into her account. You don't have to bother Lily I know she's busy."

"Eric doesn't want her to see him with a half naked woman."

"Half? I don't see that much skin." Jacob winks.

In response Margo intentionally unbuttons a third button on her dress, "How about now?"

"Not nearly enough my dear."

"Can we have a chat in your office?" She reaches out for Eric pulling him closer. "The three of us?"

"Absolutely. Step right this way."

As Jacob leads them toward his office Margo takes Eric's hand and plants it firmly on her ass, beneath the skirt line. He shakes his head and pinches her instead. A shrill squeal makes Jacob turn to leer over his shoulder, "Everything alright?"

"Better than alright." Eric smirks.

"He loves playing with my ass Jacob."

"Ah! A beautiful ass it is."

Entering the office, Jacob offers them a seat at his desk, before closing the door Margo prompts him with, "Please leave the door open."

"Trying to get me in trouble? I own the bank." Jacob laughs.

"I know. That cute bank teller is looking me over. Should I deny him Jacob?"

"Tyler? No...I suppose not. Even if he is my nephew."

"Keeping me in the family?" She flirts sitting down in a seat which allowed Tyler to look in and see her. Unhappy with the angle she turns her seat to face sideways. Seated with Eric facing the desk she proves that nothing could stop her mischief. "Foot massage Eric." Her right leg lifts high and plants itself over his arm rest. Her other leg wider giving Tyler his own view of paradise.

"As shameless as ever. SO! How is Elliot?"

"Off in France to study."

"Leaving you all alone out there in the boonies?" Jacob frowned.

"Oh, I'm hardly alone. Eric here and three of Elliot's friends are renting out rooms from me. It's nice to have...men around."

"I see. They must keep you busy."

"Busy enough. Jacob? I have a favor to ask of you. Advice if nothing else."

"Oh? How can I be of service?"

"With Darryl gone I've been soul searching. I need a stable income within the next year. One of my boys here suggested that I consider turning our home into a Bed & Breakfast. What are your thoughts on that idea? Would it be worth the risk?"

"Every venture is a risk. Your home would certainly attract attention out there with nature all around you. I would suggest that you have a designer come out and quote you on whatever you might need to start up. I'm quite certain our community would love to add a new business attraction to our already prospering town."

"Would I be able to get a loan for remodeling? I'm sure that zoning laws would permit new room additions. It's not like I live on a small lot."

"That is true."

"Jacob? Your nephew is looking up my skirt."

"Is he now. Should I be jealous?"

"Always." She blows Tyler a kiss then lifts her left leg higher to place it on small table by the door. Hiking her skirt she rubs her clit for his amusement. "Where was I? Oh, yes! The loan." Eric was in rock hard heaven. So was Tyler.

"Well! I'd need to look over your finances. I know that Darryl's money only extends so far. With your job skills limited to modelling it would probably come down to using your property as collateral. Is that a risk you're willing to take? I mean is Elliot alright with this idea?"

"We haven't talked but once since he went to Paris. This idea needed to be mulled over before I decided on talking to my son."

"You should. Being adopted I'm certain he gets a percentage of the properties worth."

"Of course. I think Elliot will want me to be happy." Her pussy was really happy at her lingering fingertips rubbing ever so sensually. Jacob himself had a hard time resisting her, even if his view was not as good as his nephew's.

"If you like I can put you in touch with some contractors after the appraisal, and see what they can offer you. I have a close friend I can send out to appraise the property." Jacob suggests, "You can show him around."

"Thank you Jacob, I'll await your call. I'm going to deposit my money now. Tyler you say?" Her toes reach up to tickle Eric's earlobe making him react with a grin. "Come along Eric."

"Yes Ma'am." He nods at Jacob who adjusts his tie with a wink. Standing, Margo prowls from the office, with Eric right behind her every step of the way. He couldn't resist her ass, her dress slipping amid her crack was mesmerizing.

Eying Tyler, Margo approaches him with purse in hand. Resting her purse on the counter she tempts the young man with a gently trailing finger between her cleavage. Faithfully, his eyes followed her every trace.

"Hello Tyler. I would like to deposit some checks into my checking account."

"I can do that. Name and account number?"

"Margo Needy. Here's my account number." She opens her wallet then strategically drops her ID card on the floor. Bending over her ass crushed right up on Eric's crotch. Eric in his own lost world gripped her by the hips and rolled his eyes back. Tyler understood very well. Standing back up, card in hand, she slides it toward Tyler. "Butter fingers." Behind her Eric lifts her dress up over her bare ass and steps closer to rub his concealed beast over it. She shivered and looked at Tyler, "It's so warm in here today."

Tugging at her unbuttoned cleavage she fans it wide revealing a thin portion of her left areola. Tyler couldn't figure out what he needed to do. "Here are the checks, all signed and ready." Taking them he had to close his eyes to regain focus. Hearing a loud slap and a tender squeal his eyelids whip wide.

"Can you hurry please. I have a picnic blanket waiting on me at Kinison Park...by the fountain." She emphasized with a bit of flirting.

"Tanning?"

"Her ass." Eric dares to slap her cheek again. She merely smiles sheepishly.

"Nice." Tyler nods at Eric with mad respect.

"Tylerrrr? Hurrrry please."

"Oh, right!" A quick deposit and receipt handed over Margo winks at the boy and turns around to claim Eric's arm. As they walk away Eric couldn't resist. He lifted her skirt up over her cheeks to show Tyler faint red marks where he had spanked her. She wiggled without even looking back. She knew he was watching. So was Jacob from his office. So were two other employees, one a middle aged woman.

"Was that Lily Crowe's brother? "The lady glared suspiciously.

"Yup." Tyler shook his head, "Going to use the restroom. Be right back." The woman suspected that he was going to go beat off. "Kids these days." Entering the men's room Tyler stands at a urinal caught between taking a leak and stroking his dick. Hearing the door open behind him he ignores the other person until he stands next to him in a companion piss.

"How'd you like ole' Margo Needy?"

"Pretty fucking hot, Uncle Jacob. She mentioned going to Kinison Park and having a picnic. The way that guy was all over her I think he's the picnic."

"Possibly. Lunch in thirty minutes. Wanna ride out there?"

"Seriously?"

"I'm the cool Uncle."

"You know her?"

"Her husband and I go way back. Let's just say...I know things."

"Ever...?"

"Fuck her? Naaaa! I love your Aunt Lauren too much."

"Tempted?"

"Ohhh yeah!" A wink shared, the two Overmeyer men shake their snakes and wash up.

After leaving the bank, Eric took time to cruise the usual hangouts of friends from school. Downtown there was a circle that cars used to drive when looking for something to do. Sitting on a brick planter were two familiar faces.

"There's Ben and Greg. Remember them from the bonfire?"

"I do."

Pulling over and letting cars pass, Eric toots the horn to get their attention. Jaws dropping they leaped to their feet and raced over to meet them. Margo went into closure mode, not wanting the boys to presume too much that they bragged to others about how openminded she truly was. Therefore she buttoned up, and held a hand over her lap.

"Sup fellas?" Eric nodded.

"Nice ride. New car?" Ben looks it over.

"Used to be Darryl Needy's."

"The car or his ole' lady?" Greg laughed.

"Both." Margo raises a brow, "I felt like a ride."

"Nice dress. Kind of see through." Greg points at her chest.

"Only when the sun hits it...like now." She lowers her shades.

"Where's your belly dancing outfit?" Ben leaned on the opened window looking closer at Margo.

"Did I need to wear it?"

"Well, no. Just making conversation."

"Did you boys enjoy my belly dancing?"

"HELL YES." Both jumped at the question.

"That party was...interesting I'll admit. I had a hard time keeping my skirt on my hips."

"We noticed. It fell to just above your knees. Good thing you have good reflexes, covering up your..."

"Intimate parts?"

"Yeah, those." Ben smirks, "I bet you panicked when that happened."

"Did I look stressed out?"

"Not really." Ben shrugs, "I mean I wasn't exactly looking at your face to see."

"You were too busy looking at my bare bottom."

"What can I say...nice ass."

"Thank you. I work hard to keep my body in perfect shape. Just ask Eric here. I run three miles a couple times a week. Treadmill religiously. Yoga."

"You need anymore roommates?" Greg chuckles, "Workout partner?"

"I could certainly use the money. For now I'm going to say no. That might be an option worth...exploring." She tilts her sunglasses to reveal lustful eyes.

"Awesome."

"Do either of you have jobs?"

"Male strippers." Greg wiggles his eye brows.

"Hmm! Maybe next time we have a fire you two can wear my belly dancing outfit."

"G-speedos." Eric busts up.

"You would prefer to see them wearing speedos?" She glares at Eric.

"Wait! What? Nooo. Not what I meant."

"I like speedos on men comfortable in their sexuality." She recalls Eric having one in a box the day she helped him move in.

"What's a speedo?" Greg winced.

"The opposite of weirdo, Moron." Ben chuckles.

"Eric? Take me to the park. I want to lay out." Hearing her request Ben and Greg look at Eric for a reaction.

"Picnic blanket here she comes." Eric waves, "See you guys around." Pulling away safely Eric looks over at Margo, "You know they're following us to the park right?"

"On their skateboards? Bicycles? Bus pass?"

"You're hilarious. Wildwood doesn't have buses. Trust me they're gonna get there somehow."

"I'm counting on that."

"Oh yeah?"

"Eric?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really horny. I think I'll sunbathe nude and masturbate for you. Is that alright?"

"Might fuck you."

"Not today. I know we discussed that, raincheck? Today I just want to be a showoff."

"For my buddies back there?"

"For anyone who watches me."

"Maybe I'll take a walk while you do that. Let people think you're all alone."

"Mmmmm! I like that. My bodyguard behind the tree."

"Stroking his tree trunk." He jests.

"Naughty pine? Faster Eric."

"I haven't even started jerking off."

"The car silly."

"I'm doing the speed limit. Expired sticker remember? Ohhhh! Okay." Accelerator pushed they reached the park in record time. Pointing out the large fountain that added décor to the rustic park, Eric found a parking spot near it and turns the car off. Trunk popped from inside the car, the two of them got out and met at the opened compartment. Inside the trunk was a suitcase.

"Was Darryl planning on taking a trip?"

"No. In all of our cars we kept a travel luggage. Trust me." Her beguiling grip led to unclicking the suitcase and opening it. First thing out was a red and white picnic blanket. "You take this out there where it's nice and sunny. I'll bring the rest."

"On it." Eric sprints out toward the freshly cut grass and chooses a spot near the fountain. As he set about unfolding the blanket Margo procured some toys from the case. Hidden behind a false wall was a rubber dildo and a pair of stiletto heels. When Eric brought up heels earlier she knew she had some in every car. Darryl's must wear list. Putting them on before leaving the trunk she eyed other things in her case. Sighing at the artifacts within she pouts, "This is for you Darryl. I loved our little adventures."

Dildo hidden behind her back she leaves her purse in the trunk and begins an awkward walk through the lawn. Seeing her in heels Eric whistles loudly.

"You were never leaving home without shoes were you?"

"Stripper heels were Darryl's favorite. Eric?"

"Yeah?"

"Take the car and park way over there by the tree line. I'm going to do this for your friends, if they show."

"I thought you didn't want any of them to know you were so easy. What If they don't show?"

"Then, I want to spend time with Darryl."

"Huh?"

She reveals the dildo to him. "This was cast from Darryl's penis. Every toy I own was designed the same way. That way I never forget how he felt. It's a perfect match."

"Damn! That's crazy."

"At least I have this to remember him by."

"That's..."

"Strange?"

"I was gonna say romantic."

"I think so too. Sometimes I lay in bed with candles lit and make love to Darryl. We used to fuck in this park at dusk. Watching the sun go down, it was very romantic."

"Long time until sunset."

"I was only telling you what we liked. Eric? Before you go?"

"What do you need?"

"Kiss me. Put feeling into it."

She drops her toy on to the blanket and embraces Eric with a truly steamy kiss for inspiration, tongues absorbing each other with emotion, their hands all over their bodies. She melts in his embrace. He didn't want to go. Tugging at his lower lip she sighs, "I love you boys soooo much."

"I...we love you too Mom...Margo."

"Always...ALWAYS show me emotion. Kiss me like we're soulmates."

"I can do that."

"Go. Before I change my mind and make love to you. I need a moment alone with my...husband."

"When should I come get you?"

"I'll let you know." One last kiss she peels away and removes her dress. "Eric?"

"Yo?"

"Put my dress in the trunk and do not let me have it back until we get home."

"Whoa! Long time naked." He hesitates briefly, "You know we have to go back through town to get home, right?"

"I want to be free."

"Ok. I'm gonna go jerk off like thirty times watching from a distance."

"Don't get the car messy."

"Gonna happen."

He steals yet another kiss then darts away. Doing as asked her dress is locked up and he moves the car down the road. Parking again, he could see her just fine. It was times like this he needed binoculars. Pondering that he winces, "I wonder?" Popping the trunk again, sure enough he discovered a pair of high powered binoculars. "Darryl you sexy bastard. Pervert Eric on duty to watch her booty."

As if right there with her, Eric watched her laying back touching herself. Back arched at embedded fingers, dildo moving in and out of her mouth. She was a Goddess to behold. Ten minutes into her pleasure Eric hears shuffling behind him.

"Dude! Why are you hiding out here when the landlady's naked over there?" Greg slapped his shoulder.

"FUCK! Don't sneak up on me like that."

"She know you're over here?" Ben asked trying to steal the binoculars.

"Why would I set here if she knew? I'm spying just like you freaks. I told her I was gonna run to the store."

"She's fucking herself right out in the open. Dammmmmn! I knew the belly dancer was hot but...how do you live with that bitch and not wanna fuck her?" Greg prodded.

"Elliot's mom. I respect her."

"Fuck that Crowe." Greg rolled his eyes, "I know you bastards only moved out there with her because you wanted to tap her."

"Wanting to and doing...are two different things. She's awesome." He was trying to do damage control to make her look less easy. Greg pulls his cell out and zooms in recording her pussy with Darryl's dick burrowing in and out. She could be heard all the way across the park.

"Is she calling out her husband's name?"

"Probably. She misses Darryl a lot." Eric covers for her.

Ben, while Greg and Eric banter, discovers the trunk open. Lifting Margo's dress he inhales it to smell her fragrance. Suddenly, he connects a dot, "Why is her dress in the trunk?"

"What?" Eric was busted. "Put that back."

"She's doing this for you, isn't she?" Greg began to figure things out.

"She's doing it for the world Asshat. Margo's a freak. Listen to me, both of you. Do not fuck this up. She wants to belly dance again for everyone that was at the fire. This time that outfit comes off and she's gonna give it up."

The two friends look at each other, uncertain if what he said was true. Ben puts her dress back into the trunk, then explores the suitcase. In it he discovers pictures of she and Darryl in better times. The love evident in their expressions.

"Shit! Car coming through." Greg points out an SUV. Eric instinctively uses the binoculars to view it, "Whoa! It's her Banker and his nephew."

"Stalking her?"

"Just like you two are." Eric nervously laughs.

"Man! He's not even being sneaky. He's parking right there by her." Ben remarks suddenly worried.

"Best seat in the house, unless you're standing over her. I say we go join him." Greg stood tall thinking of doing just that.

"No. Margo told me to stay away and let people see her playing. If she sees you two she might change her mind about the belly dancing party. I don't know about you idiots but I wanna see that."

"Damn! She is a freak."

"Guys? Look at these pictures." Ben returns sharing a hand full of pics. Only one was dirty. Margo was sucking off a cock in it. Darryl in the background watching.

"Darryl Needy was a freak too." Greg felt compelled to reveal.

As the boys lingered there, Eric notes Banker Jacob leaving his SUV and strolling out to watch Margo up close. She didn't stop her moaning, nor her dildo insertions for even a second. Eric was blown away.

"Nice day for that picnic." Jacob Overmeyer stood over Margo.

"I wondered if Tyler caught on to my hint."

"He's in my car over there."

"He can come watch if he wants too. I'm getting close Jacob."

Waving his nephew out, the boy hurries to join them. His eyes instantly glued to Darryl's dick dipping into the well vigorously.

"Hello again young Tyler."

"Fuck you're hot."

"I am working up a sweat. Am I glossy?"

"Getting there. Where's Lily's brother?"

"I sent him away. I had hoped you caught on to my hint earlier. Do you like watching me fuck my pussy Tyler?"