Cougar House Ep. 019: Fitness Nuru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did her best to swallow more of Brian but his size did not allow much more room in her throat. Her face was turning blue from trying but, Heath had to give her credit for the attempt. Breathless and nearly blacking out Margo had no choice but to pull away gasping. Whimpering at the loss she tried again lasting two more minutes before retreating. Even in the slipperiness of the oil she rolled over on Brian and tried a third time. Heath puckered at her hunger quest.

"Damn that's nice. Momma's famished. Toss that salad Whore."

Noisy in her appetite Margo found Brian eating her pussy this time, her seated over his face. He had fingers in use within her cunt as well, actively inserting. It would be his own fault for demanding another round from the bartender. In seconds Margo Needy flooded him a second time.

"Dang Bri...this is like watching an episode of Deadliest Catch. Waves coming over the boat like you were in the Bering Strait." Heath laughed. Again spitting and choking Brian slapped Margo's slick cheeks, digging his nails into her and lifting them higher, his thumbs kneading into her butt pucker. Feeling both thumbs embedded she forces her throat to accept more of Brian's nine inch dominator. The sheer realization that she took him deeper than ever Brian Hancock strained and detonated into her throat. She fed relentlessly until every drop was in her belly.

"Woohoooo!" Heath wailed, "That overturned the tuna boat." Gripping her hair Heath pulled her up off of Brian's cock and forced his own dick in as a replacement. "Second wave Skipper." She wasted no time in giving it her all. "Batting down the hatch." He chuckled. Her passion for proving she could do anything led to another round of drinks, Heath expelling his cum within her suckling lips. Right up until she puckered a kiss to his crown, sighing with exhaustion, he praised her with his hand to her hair, petting it's slickness. "That was just beautiful. Watching those lips pull back slowly just makes a fella all tingly."

"I'm glad you approve. Have you noticed your back hurting since we started?"

"Not as bad. How about you Bri?" Heath looked beyond her ass straddling Hancock's face for confirmation that this was just what the doctor ordered.

"I dunno yet. I can't breath though." He laughed. Guiding her off she rolls on to her back and nurtures oil all over herself seductively. That led Brian to sit up and stretch a bit to evaluate his muscle strain. "Still sore but damn that took my mind off of it. Bitch? You taste good."

"Mmmm! I love hearing that." Fingers find her clit and she stimulates herself in front of them. Both boys sit next to each of her hips and caress oil over her body to keep her going. "I love your touch. I can't get enough of you boys."

"When are you going to call us Men?" Heath scowls.

"When you stop calling me Mom."

"Point taken. We're boys." Brian smirks, "Finger that cunt Mommy."

"Mmmmm! Anything for my beautiful boys." Two fingers dip in and out as she lifts her legs, toes pointed outward as if rudders on a plane. Joining forces the boys claimed her feet and applied her toes to their beasts, essentially fucking her feet by sliding their erections between her big toe and its neighbor. She cooed at the extra efforts made.

"Four fingers for four sons." Heath prompted her by reaching in and halting her hand just long enough to introduce all but her thumb. She whimpered at his demand and tried it. It was definitely new, used to three fingers at most, generally two.

"Hold up. She has five sons." Brian offered a devious smirk.

"I am not fisting myself." She pouted with objection.

"Want us to do it for you?" Heath laughed.

"NOOOO! Your hands are double the size of mine. I will someday, just not today."

"Let it go Bro." Brian nodded at Heath. For now. Not forever.

Brian watched her finger herself with four fingers for three minutes then snatched up her hand pulling it out of her. She flared her eyes at his reaction then watched him crawl into position over her and slap his cock like a whip over her clit. Soft yelps each time led Margo to offer expressions of torment.

"Want my whole arm up that cunt MILF?"

"What?" She looked horrified. In that immediate shock he rammed his cock hard up inside her. She cried out a very dramatic, "YESSSSSSSSSSS. This arm I do."

Hands of oil smear over her chest as he rides her. Heath adding more to assist Brian. Finally, even with shoulder pain Brian Hancock fell back taking her with him to sit over his beast. She swiftly began grinding over him, moaning up a perfect storm. Heath basting her backside in oil, caressing her cheeks glossy as he watched her pink membranes tugging in and out over Brian's massive girth.

"Quit looking at my dick." Brian laughs.

"Fuck you. I'm watching her pink ass pussy wrapped around... okay yeah I'm looking at your dick. Fuck you Hancock."

"Faggot!" Brian chuckles pulling Margo over him further and kissing her.

"I'll show you Faggot." Heath straddles Brian's legs and loses sight of his cock in her mad thrusting hips. He wanted to take her anally but kept missing. In his dilemma he went too low and felt Brian's balls on his crown.

"DUDE! If you're aiming for my asshole, I'm gonna kill you."

"Sorry! You know I'm not going there. Stop riding him Bitch, I can't hit your ass while you're moving."

Pouting at slowing her momentum she hovers over Brian's kiss and feels Heath penetrate her ass. A silent look of awe on her face at two large beasts once again taking her as they had when her original game ended in a gangbang, Margo moaned exceptionally loud.

"FUCK MEEEEEE!" They tore that oily bitch up. Screaming bloody murder she orgasms twice in five minutes time. They nut once each and pull out of her to lay her trembling body back, lifting her legs just to watch her pucker and twat cream pie up for a frothy view.

"Now that's what I call making waves. Isn't that what they call whitecaps?" Heath pats Brian on the chest.

Exhausted the three of them fall together, surrounding Margo and strangely take a nap in the oil, arms wrapped around one another for comfort. A bizarre ending to a fun evening. Four hours later they fucked again. Oil wrestling at its finest. The boys switched holes this time. Margo Needy took it like a trooper. Their fit was perfect. Snug and destructive. Just how she liked it.

The midnight oil wasn't burning.

Still daylight.

12