Cougar House Ep. 041: Lily Pad

Story Info
RIBBIT! RUBBIT! Margo extends her motherly instincts to Lily.
8.3k words
4.74
3.6k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 41 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home from the town of Wildwood, Heath Talbot pulled into the circular gravel drive out front of Margo Needy's mansion. Sitting idle behind his steering wheel he noticed Lily Crowe and her boyfriend Ben Dunn playing frisbee catch with her sheepdog Studly. Having known the Crowes since childhood, seeing her now a strange emotion overcame Heath picturing Lily in her pigtail days. Messing with her when she was stuck in the sex swing was only to taunt her, same for letting her see his dick after swimming. Their relationship was like a big brother, baby sister thing and nothing more. Of course, in seeing her pussy while her feet were up in the stirrups of the swing it did look appealing.

"I better leave well enough alone or Eric will hate my guts. I got Margo, Jenna, and... Frannie if I can cope with her ole' man Riley. Him suggesting I meet his wife more often isn't an issue but after his gay biker brother nearly taking my ass, I'm not so sure I want to deal with Frannie much more. School car wash was pretty hot though. Making her blow the Hancock boys was fun, she was obedient. Hmm? Yeah, we'll see."

With perishable meat in the back of his SUV he climbed out and opened the hatch. Bags in hand he started for the house when Studly swooped in to excitably jump all over him. Lily goading the dog made it even worse, "Hump his leg Studly!" Not today! The pup just smelled raw meat. At the door Ben flew in for an assist grabbing Studly's collar to hold him back, then turned the knob for him. A boot toe entrance Heath huffed, "You're the wimp, Benson." Maaaan! Better than no recognition at all.

Heel slamming the door behind him Heath moved to the kitchen and fought the freezer space to accommodate his steaks, pastrami tube, and burgers. Cheese in the fridge, chips going to his room he found something new to grumble about. "Why didn't I buy bread somewhere. No burger buns even. Too big of a hurry, I guess. I'll just text Eric or Cabot to buy me some on their way home. Them giving me Margo's money for my cell even a loaf of bread is probably asking a lot. That would look bad. Man, Margo needs to go shopping, maybe I'll do a good deed and get her out of the house tomorrow or the next. The more I offer to do she might go easy on me when rent's due next week. I suppose if I can't come up with the money, she might just stop being my slave until I pony up. I'm a fool to believe I really do own her, she's told me in the past it's basically roleplay, but then again, she's also committed herself to serving me. As easy as it should be being her master, it's not." Puffing his cheeks, he realized he didn't even have catsup, mustard, or dill pickles. Now steak sauce he could live without.

"One thing at a crime." He chuckled! "Let's toss tampons at Momma Margo and figure out the rest of my day. Those tacos filled me up so I'm good with these chips as a snack. I wonder what time Eric's mom and dad are driving out. I'll say hi then stay out of the fireworks. That's all between family whatever the hell is going on." He hadn't really been filled in much on the events of Ben and Tyler Overmeyer's windshield. If he had then maybe he would have sided with Ben. Nothing like breaking shit to make you feel better.

Heading upstairs he went straight to Margo's removed bedroom door and found it empty other than a wine-colored, dress laying over her mattress. Examining it he saw how short it was. "At least she's listening to me concerning wardrobe. Man, as much as I love barking order's I do respect the Crowe's. Maybe I should go easy on Margo. Humiliating her by bleeding all over in front of them is a douche thing to do." Sitting her new box of tampons on her dresser he stepped into her closet and checked out what she had available. Almost as if he had read her mind, he zeroed in on the black leather pants. "Biker bitch mode. Man, I wish I could afford a Harley I'd be hitting the open road with Margo on my ass." The guy needed a job to buy a bike.

Hanging her dress up he replaced it on the mattress with the leather pants. She could figure out a shirt to match. At least she would know he had a change of heart. "I wonder where Bri and Jeff went. Trucks..." He peered out her curtains toward the back of the house. "... out at the car barn. They must be hauling the salvageable mattresses up to the attic. I don't see Margo with them I wonder where she ran off too. Unless she's in the Batcave. Could be in our bondage attic but I'd hear creaking on the floor. I need to tie her ass up again here soon." Yeah, his earlier self-doubts went right out the window. Welcome back Asshole!

Grabbing his bag of Lays potato chips from the dresser next to her tampons he headed across the hall and down a few doors toward his bedroom. Stopping at the washer/ dryer he checked to see if she had transferred loads. Nope! Still wet! A swift toss of her bedding and towel into the dryer with dryer sheets he fired it up and fulfilled his good deed. "Naptime!" Even he was running low on batteries being up all night.

Knob twisting, he opened the bedroom door and heard whimpers. "What the heck?" There was Margo curled up in his bed snoring like an angel. Grinning at her nudity he quickly realized something. "Shit! Now I'll need to wash my bedding. She's bleeding on my sheets." As much as he grumbled over it, he couldn't hold a grudge. The bitch was a sleeping, Goddess! "I guess she missed me and wanted to be near my scent. Damn!" His heart soared! Stripping out of his clothing he curled up behind her and pulled her to him, wrapping muscular arms about her chest. Sensing his arrival, she glued herself up against him. Naptime lasted three minutes before her cellphone alarm went off, having hit snooze six times before this round. "Shut that shit off."

"I need to get up. I'm not sure when Eric's parents are coming by. I need to get dressed and clean the living room up a little."

"Already did. I put your bedding in the dryer too."

"Aww! Thank you, Master."

"You have until 8:00 to be yourself. I can't humiliate Eric over you bleeding in front of his mom. I figure the Crowe's need to believe Lily is safe here."

"That's very wise. I think my master is growing up." She giggled. "I'm going to offer Lily a chance to stay here up to a week. Give her a hint of independence I suppose. She can sleep in my bed once I put the clean sheets back on. I have my cage."

"Yes, you do. Just because Lily might stay doesn't change things. Nude 24/7 once the Crowe's go home. Lily just gets over it."

"Eric might..."

"You heard me."

"Yes, Master." She offered a sheepish grin.

"I brought some steaks home from one of my dad's freezer's; he bought a side of beef. No bread and stuff but hey. You need to go grocery shopping. I'll drive you in tomorrow."

"Perfect! I'll leave a bloody trail in the IGA."

"Clean up in aisle five!" He chuckled. "I found a pair of leather pants in your closet. Wear those until 8:00. Pick your own shirt!" She stared at him for a moment as if thinking to herself that he had read her mind. Without acknowledging that perception she simply kissed him and said, "Thank you, Master."

"Back to heartless by 8:00 tonight."

"Can't wait!" She giggled. Cell alarm shut off she stretched vividly, Heath storming her nipple just for meanness. Making her coo over his tender suckling, she caressed his scalp. "I adore you, Master."

"Fuck you, Slut!" He released her nip and winked. "Now that I switched your load over to the dryer you can wash my sheets. I have a clean set."

"My job is never done."

"Better get used to it once you have a Bed & Breakfast established. French Maid's outfit on my watch."

"There's a novel idea!" She sat up but palmed his chest over his heart. "You boys will be working for me to pay your rent..."

"I'm not a maid."

"No! I'll offer Lily a maid's job if she wants it."

"You keep this up you'll need to build ten more bedrooms. Eric's already told me Lily asked about living here." She had eight new rooms in mind. What would be two more if she had the money.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah! It could just be a phase, but I think it has to do with her independence. I've known Lily since 8th. grade. 6th. grade for her. She's a good kid but she's always been a daddy's girl. Her mom was really cool too until she got hit upside the head by a King James."

"There is nothing wrong with believing in God. I thank him every day for my existence. He brought me a very comfortable life."

"Uhh? You're barely hanging onto this place."

"I'm not going anywhere, Master. This is my home. I have Elliot to come through for us once his education is complete. Yes, I am stressed a bit over whether I'll succeed with this Bed & Breakfast adventure. I have at least a hopeful beginning thanks to this Farouk. His money in my hand even before the bonfire cash is helping to keep me afloat. Even if I don't succeed in financing, I'll at least be able to pay bills through the winter. Things will go in my favor, I have faith."

"So do I." He offered a very convincing smile. "We have each other."

"I have my loving Master's."

"Elliot ever mention how he felt about you serving us?"

"I don't think it's all set in yet. As long as he has this girlfriend Giselle, I doubt he lets it consume his thoughts."

"I have to admit. That Giselle is hot. At least with her deaf she won't let his rambling drive her away. Unless Elliot goes nuts signing as if he's having an epileptic fit. Do you really believe he can keep a girlfriend?"

"I want to. He deserves happiness like we all do. It does concern me that her mother, has no idea they're seeing one another. I'll inevitably meet her when I visit but I'm scared this will blow up in Elliot's face."

"It's still crazy how much you and Giselle's hot ass mom look so much alike. Sure, you're not French?"

"Coincidence!"

"Ha! Maybe you and Giselle's mom should trade places for that Farouk kid."

"Why would we do that?"

"It would keep you from having to take some punk ass Kid Pharaoh's virginity."

"Be nice! I'm certain Farouk is very nice young man. This is merely a business transaction."

"For all you know he could kidnap you and put you in some harem."

"If all goes well, Elena will be with me." Zip it! Elena wanted to surprise everyone by showing up naked. "If she can't get here in time, you boys might need to entertain my girl."

"Fuckin' her silly!"

"I'm sure she would not object to that." Margo laughed. "Let me get moving. I want to look presentable for the Crowes." Releasing Margo, she crawled from his bed and inspected her messiness. "Get up so I can wash your sheets." Rolling out he let her strip his bed and step out into the hall with his balled-up linen. Washer set she started the second load and noticed twenty more minutes on her dryer. "Time to beautify!" Heath snoozed on his bare mattress. Lazy fucker!

********

Paris, France! 9:00 PM, Central European Standard Time!

"Whoa! Giselle lives in a pretty fancy pad. This place looks old, but the decor is crazy rustic. I wonder if this is Ms. LaPute's ancestral home?"

Elliot Needy, wearing black like a ninja snuck about after a cab ride to 1013 Francois Court. At 9:00 it almost felt like midnight, the streetlights dim and pointless. Fear creeping in, he wondered why he agreed to meet Brigitte's daughter Giselle on her home turf. "If someone sees me sneaking over that fence, I'm going to get arrested. Thing is, after Giselle snuck into my dorm room like a vampire considering how high up my room was, she's pretty fucking fearless. I can't let her think I'm weak. I mean come on, I used to hang from trees upside down twenty feet up. It's not like I'm not agile. Shit! The top of that fence looks sharp like spikes. I hope the hell I don't impale my balls. My luck I'll get stuck up there all night long and... car coming." A mad dash to avoid car lights he hid behind shrubs lining the fence. "They're turning in, this could be my chance. I'll just tailgate whoever this is and walk right on past the gate behind him. Giselle told me there were no cameras or alarms so I should be good."

Understanding the girl was never easy because he didn't know sign language and although she could read lips, she only knew French, he English. A French translation book and Google was his only source of communication outside of drawing pictures for her to decipher. It didn't matter really; the heart was the best translator when it thumped to a tune of Morse code. The driver pressing a call box awaited a voice to reply. Moments later the French speaking voice of Brigitte LaPute spoke out almost seductively. Her caller a male returned with his own vocal flirtations, but Elliot did make out the word Mistress. Hmm?

The gate activating allowed the sporty car inside prompting Elliot to swiftly follow the bumper until safely past the gate. Once the driver turned right into a circle drive Elliot darted into a row of more shrubs. What he didn't count on was what lay hidden behind those shrubs. Tripping backwards over some rocks he toppled into a small pond only a foot deep. Just enough to ruin his clothing. He had his cell in the inside pocket of his jacket, so his cell remained dry. Close call!

"What the fuck?" He lay halfway submerged in slime. Croaking gave him a clue he was disturbing local frogs. Peeling lily pads off of his hands he stood up and stepped out of the muck cursing beneath his breath. "Great! Now I have to sit with Giselle soaked and smelling like shit. Story of my life!"

Watching from the bushes he spotted the driver getting out of his fancy car looking dapper and spry. Going to the door he rang the doorbell then dropped to his knees as if praying. "I do that every day when I attend her class. I'm smart, but so out of the school's league. Glad I was selected to study here though, or I'd never have met Giselle. I don't know what the future holds but I really hope Giselle can be a part of it. I've never loved... liked any girl this much. Well, maybe mom. Stupid I know, but hey, I didn't have anyone else, and dad always told me she would be mine someday. Whatever! One thing at a time. Let's find Giselle's room. She said second floor to the side of the house. Candle lit in the window, so I'd know it."

With the door opening Brigette stood in sight over her Romeo. "Holy fuck! She's wearing a leather bondage outfit." What really stood out was the fishnet stockings with garters attached to a laced up, leather skirt. Her leather corset showed off her tight abdomen. A lash in her possession she lifted the man's chin to visualize her then slapped him in the face. Making him strip on the front doorstep and leave his clothing he was guided to crawl inside her home on all fours. Before she shut the door, she lifted her right foot and shoved a stiletto heel up his anus. Ouch! Door closed Elliot stood there shivering. "Did I just see that? She must be a dominatrix or whatever they're called. Bad Bitch works for me. No wonder she's strict and cold in how she teaches. Crap! Now I'm picturing mom dressed like that, but with me holding that crop. Why do they have to look so much alike?"

Abandoning the shadows, he walked along her circle drive and up to the man's clothing. "I wonder who this guy is?" A pilfering of his wallet he opened it and dropped his jaw. "Crud! He's a cop. Great! I'm leaving fingerprints on his wallet. Dude has a buttload of cash too. Wiping off his fingerprints he delicately placed the wallet back into the guy's pants pocket. "Play it safe, Needy! You don't need to be any more stupid than being here in the first place. Fuck! I just left wet footprints on the sidewalk. I hope those dry before he leaves." No choice but to chance it Elliot moved on toward the side of the house. Sure enough, there was a glowing candle in an opened windowsill. Whistling at it he rolled his eyes. "What am I doing? She can't hear me whistle for her."

Giggling behind him he froze in step and shifted his eyeballs from side to side. Smiling he turned to see Giselle butt ass naked holding another handheld candle. Blowing it out she took off running into the darkness. "You little...!" He gave chase not having any idea where she was for all of the shrubbery. Her pale complexion meant nothing with no moon in the cloudy sky. All he knew was he hoped he didn't end up in anymore ponds. The home was humongous, the yard almost menacing. Giselle's faint laughter lured him from bush to bush only to never find her. "You suck LaPute." A light coming on in a basement window made Elliot react with concern. Nosey, he carefully knelt down to look within.

"There's Brigitte and uhhh? Officer Rover?" He couldn't pronounce the name on the cop's ID. Pierre something! "Fuck! Look at Brigitte's tight ass." He drooled repeatedly until he found his eyes covered by fingers. Jumping at Giselle's mischief he reached around his side and grabbed her by her arm. Pulling her to his side he found her sticking her tongue out at him. Unable to hear him anyway he said nothing and kissed her on the lips. Finally, he took a seat in the grass. She crawled into his lap settling in while he pointed at her mother. Was this meant to be a voyeur routine for Elliot?

Giselle seemed as if she wanted him to watch her mother perform sadistic acts. That Pierre guy was now tied up spread eagle to wooden beams with hooks on them. Luckily his back was to Elliot so they couldn't be noticed. Shivering in his lap he opted to be a gentleman and give her his jacket. Accepting it she felt the wetness and winced at him. From there he acted like a frog with his expressions and using his hands as if a frog jumping. A point toward the pond if it could be seen she understood and hopped up and down on his tented erection.

"Yup! She gets it." Calming her to avoid movements being picked up on by her mother they sat cuddling while Brigette taunted her prisoner. Beginning with a flogger, Elliot calling it Frogger because with each impact Pierre jumped. Reaching under Pierre, Brigette gripped his dangling scrotum until the pain could be heard through the window. "Damn! I felt that myself way out here. Seeing Ms. LaPute this way is going to prove interesting during classes from here on out. I could take pics from here and break bank like I'm doing with mom's pics. Trouble is if I did, I might lose Giselle here. Better keep it cool." Smart for once! Genius IQ was in the well, yard.

"I can't believe Giselle is allowing me to watch her mom. I mean I know she's a freak... guess I know her mom is too. Maybe that's what Giselle wants me to understand. Does it turn Giselle on watching that guy get... oh, hell no. Ms. LaPute is putting on a strap on. No fucking way is she going to..." He couldn't look. Brigette had rubbed lube on the steel dildo and had rammed it up the guy's anus. Taking a belt, she wrapped it about his neck strangling him as she thrust multiple times into his anal cavity. Watching Giselle's eyes exploring her mother's tortures she crawled from Elliot's lap and sprawled out doggystyle in the grass facing the window. Reaching one hand around she pried her cheek to show him that she had inserted a butt plug within her own pucker. "Aww hell! I can't let Gizz down."

Moving to his knees behind her he unzipped his pants and whipped out his dick. It was nice to have his soggy britches down with the humid air around him to dry his skin. Pulling on her plug he hoped he wasn't hurting her, but she simply watched her mother. Shrugging he ripped it from her asshole, gnashing his teeth that she wouldn't scream. While deaf her speech was off, but she could talk some, mostly in French though. Very rare English words came from her speech. Lining his crown up to her butt he looked squeamish at first but just let it sink in. Once he got a nice warm fit, he puckered his lower lip. "Not so bad. Has to be for Pierre though. Poor guy!" Gripping Giselle's blonde locks, he tugged her head back just a bit then hit that ass in stride, her muffled moans music to his ears. Hopefully not her mother's.