Cougar House Ep. 048: PETER PAwN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll hook you up. Her mom did my tramp stamp."

"What?" He busted up, "You don't have any tramp stamp."

"You think I'd show you? Pervert!"

"You do not have any tramp stamp." He wasn't convinced. "Don't show me if you do. When did you get one? If you really do have one."

"Couldn't show you anyway. I'm wearing a dress and that would mean pulling it up over my private parts. I don't need these old farts zeroing in on my goodies. Melanie was adopted, her mom Deedee is almost my age. Held her age better mind you. I got my stamp back in the 90's before you were even a tinkle in your daddy's hardware store. Back before he got into real estate. You know your dad is friends with Bianca Goode, right? They are rival agencies."

"I did not know that. Crazy! I love you grandma. Stamped or not." He stopped pushing her to hug her from behind. "Thanks for being here for me and understanding who I am."

"I hear ya, Playa! What was the second thing you were going to tell me?"

"Oh yeah! Roselyn is going to give a bunch of her old clothes to charity at the Goode's church. My suggestion! She's got an entire clothing store in her closets. Heck, she still has Wardell's clothes."

"So what? She wanting to give me her Gogo boots?"

"Miniskirts and garter belts too." He laughed. "How about a feather boa?"

"Now that I'd wear for Tommy Dorsey. Her and I are about the same size. Sure! Have her pick a few dresses out I can wear to church before anyone else gets dibs."

"On it! Gucci handbag?"

"Gucci Gucci Coo!"

"Hilarious! Listen, I need to go for today. You call me if you need anything. Any time of day or night."

"I'm good. Now go get that storage locker key from your dad. You know he's sitting in his office with his feet up. Fucking realtors!"

"I'll do that. Need me to roll you back to your room?"

"Naaa! I'm digging the sunshine. I'm sure Maria will come looking for me here soon. Go pinch her ass and hit the highway. Tell Margo I said to keep her legs closed."

"You know she won't listen. Blame my buddy Heath for that. Of course, she is on her monthly right now. Might be closed 50% of the time."

"TMI! Go on! Tell Roselyn to stop by here sometime, I'll beef you up."

"Now that's a plan. Thanks!" A kiss to her cheek Cabot turned and walked away. Once gone she rolled herself to a table of three old farts, all males. Backgammon!

"Did I ever tell you boys I had a tramp stamp?"

"Why no!"

Consensus of intrigue!

********

Margo Needy's Manor... surrounding property... the boonies!

"So, my hope is to get the money to not only build onto the existing house but change the entire landscape. The garage will be turned into living quarters for the boys who work for me in groundskeeping. Cabot wants to be my chef. My best friend Elena from my modelling days is coming here next week before I fly off to Paris to see my son Elliot. She will be my acting manager."

"Sounds like you have it all figured out." Lily Crowe ran alongside Margo, her breasts sore from dancing about. Forced to palm her 36C's or face agony the rest of the day she almost regretted joining Margo on her run. Margo also topless had less issues her tits were silicone and firmer, shock absorbers handling the turbulence much easier. "Can I come work for you too?"

"I've mentioned that to the boys. Perhaps as a maid or a hostess, or both?"

"I can so do those jobs. I wish I had brought my cell now. I really should have called Kim about coming out tonight. Thanks again for allowing it. I think we need each other; she's pretty upset over Eric. Me struggling over Ben, I think we need each other. Besties forever!"

"As long as Eric doesn't get uptight. I won't tolerate fighting in my home."

"We won't! Like I said if it gets bad, I'll drive Kim home."

"Then it's settled. Concerning your cell, the service out here in the trees is spotty at best. One time I get pings, others dead zone. We can head back if you want."

"No! I don't want to ruin your run. Kim can wait! Besides unless he went to work already Eric is still here, I'd rather he not overhear my plan. He probably thinks I'm burdening you."

"You are not burdening me, Lily. It's nice to have another female around."

"Can I move out here?" She giggled. "Shit! I think a fly flew up my twat." A short squeal she released her tits to shoo off a zinger. Resorting to pulling her long t-shirt back over her naked body that at least prevented creepy crawlies from touching her skin. "Darn it! I was liking the freedom of running naked."

"I do it a lot these days. My being on my period is probably the reason for our pesky flyby's. Here's blood in your fly." She laughed.

"EYE never thought of that." Lily added to the silliness. It was good to laugh. "SHOO EYE SHOO!"

"We are going to get along wonderfully. Let me think about you living here. With Jeffrey moving out once his lease ends, there's really no room. Unless you want to borrow my cage." She challenged Lily with a coaxing pucker. Nope!

"Why do you let Heath make you sleep in there?"

"It's not him really. I mean he likes to think it's his idea, but Darryl used to confine me for hours to show he owned me. I guess I should warn you, I mentioned the attic earlier. Before you go up there you should prepare yourself for some of the things Darryl has in his dungeon. He cast a solid wax polymer replica of himself, with a fucking machine torso. I used to go up there and use it as a way of still being close to Darryl. Morbid I know, but I do miss him."

"Wow! I'm not sure if that's touching or twisted."

"It's definitely both. Don't judge me." She nudged her body over playfully to send Lily out of step laughing. "I suppose I could clean enough room up there to put another bed. It's crowded but as long as it doesn't bother you to have torture devices as decor."

"I'll take it." Lily chuckled. "There is a lock on the door, right?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Uhh? The guys won't remove the door like they did your bedroom and bath will they?"

"I would never rule out anything."

"Great! I'll just buy a can of mace and a gas mask."

"I'm sure Eric will set them straight."

"Probably so. The only thing I worry about is mom visiting and wanting to see my room. She would make dad carry me out screaming."

"That you will have to decide for yourself. There's always the treehouse until winter hits. Just don't catch it on fire. It does have solar panels for heat in the cold weather. It doesn't provide electricity though, there's a gas-powered generator but that means providing gas to use it. The smell can be atrocious if run it for too long. Opening windows in the winter defeats the purpose."

"Too scary out there by myself."

"Even worse after dark. We could ask Jeff to sleep in the attic and you can stay in Elliot's room until he gets home in four and a half months. At least that's the plan. I suppose it all depends on his grades; this school is a precursor to greatness. If he fails the six months, there's no moving up to lengthier terms."

"I remember Elliot. Really nerdy? He ran with Ben before my brother and Heath adopted him. I still don't get that. Those guys are brutal toward nerds and geeks. Sorry for the name calling."

"They used Elliot to get to me. I used Elliot to get to them. End of story. I know my son can be out there. It shocks me he has a girlfriend over in Paris. He's actually growing up."

"That's awesome. Have you seen pics of her? She nerdy too?"

"Even more! We skyped not long ago. She's adorable. I'm proud of him for not mocking the girl, she is deaf. So beautiful though, and she seems very attached." Enough to fuck him in front of Margo as the boys nailed his mother in an odd competition of ownership. That stuff was going to need sorted out. Referring to her son as master was not thrilling. Dammit Darryl! Training her son to take over as her new master only added to the exhaustion. Heath and the boys insisting on including him in ownership rights only added to the frustration of it all. She prayed Giselle would be enough for Elliot to ignore that bit of bullshit. Even unto death she would not disobey Darryl. In a brief flash she recalled the mountain lion butting her forehead almost lovingly. Maybe that was a friendly reminder.

"Oooo! You have a lake."

"Oh, yes! We plan on putting a gazebo with a bed next to it for lovers to enjoy nature. Eric is making a commercial to focus on all the perks. I also want to buy the rights to the name of that rundown hotel in town, the Wildwood Inn."

"Too funny! The Wild Wood is In."

"I know, right? I want the Bed & Breakfast to be a lovers paradise."

"It's beautiful out here. God, my boobies hurt."

"Need a breather?"

"No! Let's keep going. How much further before we turn around?"

"Follow me!" Deviating from the trail she ran a circle around her tree stump thinking spot, then headed back the way they had come. "I'll have mercy on you."

"You're probably the only one out here that will."

"Sounds about right."

Girl talk commenced.

********

Cabot Ross stopped by his dad's office only to find him out showing a house. A quick call to him his dad Gerald informed Cabot where he kept the key and to have his secretary Megan pass it off to him. Having helped haul only some of his grandmother's things Cabot wasn't privy to every single piece, which was the reason he didn't know about his childhood paintings. He wanted them just to show Roselyn, stitching together his plot to make her believe just how serious he was in owning her and spending quality time with the older but still quite attractive millionaire widow. Every little bit helped achieve a solid bond. Painting with Rose would definitely prove to her that he was serious. Who does that these days?

After reaching PODcast Storage an indoor climate-controlled unit he accessed a code to get through the main door as told to him by his father. A swift lift of a now unlocked unit he surprisingly found his paintings in minutes. Only three in his arsenal and very amateurish considering he painted those at 11 years old, he did pucker at his talent. "Grandma knew my love of chess that's for sure." One painting was of a chess board as played by a hooded man with no face. Too many comic books as a kid influenced a dark stranger path. "Huh! Maybe the hooded guy was me all along. I control the board. King's Bishop Me!" He laughed. The hooded figure was moving a Bishop. "Could be Brian in that hood he is fucking his stepsisters, and their last names are Bishop. Naaaa! All me Baby!" Maniacal laughter!

A quick glance at the other two, his oldest and very first attempt was almost a tearjerker. It was his interpretation of his late grandfather, Edie's husband. While not a close likeness other than shape and form it was him asleep in his recliner. "Miss you, PawPaw!" The final painting was a scenery of a camping trip with his family. Kids swimming, tire swing dives. He even added a shark fin just for laughs. "Ha! I had to paint over that girl's tits. Even at 10 I was a horndog. Mom made me put a bikini top on the girl. Let's see mom try and make me do that now. I might just paint over this girl and nipple it up." Memories, mammary's!

"I better get moving. I need to stop by home for a change of clothes, so I look good for Melanie later on. Grace is off today; I wonder if she had classes? I'll use the charity of clothes Roselyn is giving up as a reason to stop by. I could call her but I want to see her when Maria isn't around. Let's lock this burg up and get over there." A quick retreat with his paintings he stored them in the trunk of Edie's old car, then locked up the unit. A side trip to return the key to his dad's office he was a free man.

Ten minutes beyond that Cabot was at the apartment complex of both Grace Goode and Maria Salazar, the two of them living only a few doors down from one another. With Maria at work, he didn't find any need to sneak through. Reaching Grace's apartment, he noted her mountain bike chained to the railing in front of her second story living space. "She must be here unless she got a ride to school." Closing in on her door he noticed the inside door open for ventilation, saving power by not using her air conditioning. That clenched it. "Has to be here."

Readying to knock he heard water running and a sweet voice singing. Angel! "Guess I wait out here until she gets done in the shower. I can't just walk right in..." Temptation, he checked the door and found it unlocked. "Aw man! If I do this, she might hate me. I mean I know she likes me, but she is a Pastor's daughter."

Looking in all directions for safety he gnashed his teeth and quietly trespassed into her domain. Palms sweaty out of nerves he crept toward the short hallway leading toward her sole bedroom and saw the bathroom door wide open. Her shower curtain clear and transparent with little lamb cartoons on it he saw Mary in all her glory, no little lambs were covering her tracks. "Holy fuck! Grace's body is amazzzzzing... Grace how sweet ass thou art." His comment led to mental song. Tits reared up as she shampooed her hair his dick got hard. "Here's your staff, Bo Peep." Although technically he was the Peeping Beau. This was too perfect. Cell video for posterity. He wasn't missing this chance; it might never happen again. Seeing her own cell on the sink he had a brilliant idea.

Stepping into her bedroom door out of site yet could see her in the mirror he called her phone. Ringing right next to her she slid the curtain open and leaned out to check the caller. "Cabot? FINALLY!" She plucked the cell up and answered it. Water loud and suds in her hair she put him on speaker then set the cell back on the sink to keep it dry. Back to washing her hair she kept her eyes closed. "Hey you! First time you've called me since we ran into one another again. What's up?"

"My dick!" He smirked trying not to speak too loudly.

"Oh, really? Fancy that!"

"I hear water. Catch you at a bad time?"

"Never bad. But yeah, I'm in the shower. Try not to fantasize now that you know that."

"I bet you look sexy as heck in soap suds."

"I think so. Shampoo suds at the moment. Where are you?"

"Close by. Thought I might drop by if it's okay. I have a couple things to talk to you about?"

"Sure! Long as I can trust you my doors open just come on in. I shouldn't be much longer in the shower. Just have a seat in the living room." He noted her hand drop to her slick as a whistle bikini area and rub her pussy. Puckering he lost track of time. "Still there?" Nodding yes, he began rubbing his crotch.

"I'm here!"

"You sound close." She placed her face under the showerhead to rinse soap from her eyelashes then giggled taking the showerhead extension down and applying it to her clit. Squealing loudly at the sudden sensation she pressed her lips together.

"Slip in the shower?" He smirked watching her every move.

"Sure did! So, give me a hint." She wanted to keep him on the phone. Again, closing her eyes to explore her emotions she fingered herself. Taking that moment to ease from her bedroom and back into the living room but peering back at her he sighed. "Cabot? You're breathing hard."

"Fantasizing about you even though you told me not to."

"Are you jerking off?"

"Maybe! Are you touching yourself?"

"Nooo!" She blushed being busted but kept on shooting her clit for stimulation. "Perv!" Unzipping his jeans, he dug his erection free with one hand and started massaging it. "Are you going to give me a hint?"

"I'm at your door now. Coming in!" He saw her pause and cum on her fingers. His comment on coming in mistaken for cumming in, he thought.

"FUCK!" He went to her front door and opened it and closed it loudly. "You really are in my apartment. Stay in the living room my bathroom door is wide open." She was looking down the hall through the curtain but still kept her showerhead trained on her tight pink pussy. "Give me a few more minutes, I'll be done here."

"Okay! I'll just finish beating off on the couch."

"You are not beating off. OH, MY GOD!"

"Sure am!" He decided to risk it knowing she was masturbating to his voice. Standing in sight he faced her dead on stroking his cock. Seeing him she panicked and really did slip in the shower, falling back and losing her wand. Trying to catch her fall she ended up on her ass. A head bump on the tile wall she screamed. Rushing to her aid dick swinging he ripped the curtain wide and knelt down to see if she was okay.

"You hurt?"

"Only my ego. Oh, my God! I can't believe you just walked right into my bathroom." He smirked and reached to claim her showerhead then held it to shoot her in the twat. "CABBBBBOT! You asshole!" He busted up laughing as she fought for the wand. "Go away!"

"You know you don't want that. Lay back." Her eyes trembling, she did so, letting him torture her clit with the steady current. Panting and biting at her lower lip she had to know. Upper body rising she peered over the side of her tub and saw his cock.

"You really were jerking off."

"I'll finish after you do again."

"Again? I never... how long have you been watching me?" She dropped her jaw.

"Maybe ten minutes."

"WHAT?" Sitting his own cell next to hers on the sink, she found him nudging her to lay back by pressing her chest, not her breasts just her sternum. "You saw me cum, didn't you?"

"Thing of beauty. Just like you. You always were."

"Fuck that feels so freaking good." She expressed ecstasy at the showerhead's momentum, appealing to his flattery.

"Want me to stop?"

"No!" She whimpered, trying not to laugh.

"Didn't think so. No more of this playing hard to get crap Goode. Live a little."

"Do I have a choice?"

"I asked if you wanted me to stop. I will!"

"Don't you dare!" Her fingers raced for her vulva, dipping two fingers inside while watching him observe her temptations. Two minutes flat she was ramming her fingers deep and arching her back. Moaning softly was growing impossible. The shot against her clit was so potent she squirted on her fingers. A quick rinse of her hand, he pulled back to let her catch her breath. Standing over her he stretched to reach for her valve to shut the water off. The second he succeeded he hung up the wand and stood in front of her, pants damp from the spray. Before he could even touch his dick, she reared up and swallowed his cock.

"Damn! Someone's had a change of heart." GAWK! GAWK! GAK! GAWD! "What would your daddy say?" She flipped him off but refused to abandon his beast. It was obvious her crush on him was strong, as were her warm tightly probing lips. Tempted to palm her head and face fuck her he chose the better part of valor and let her do her thing. Teetering to her symphony of throat thrusts he unloaded into her mouth with a snarl. Reacting to his impactful flow her eyes bulged, and she became ravenous. draining him dry. Easing away finally, she licked her lips then kissed his urethra. He had totally forgot that he had fucked Maria Salazar without cleaning up. Evidently Grace didn't mind the taste.

"I've wanted to do that since high school. I just... you never noticed me until that day we ran into one another again."

"Are you still seeing the Mexican guy next door?"

"I never was. He's not my type. I just said I was to see if you might get jealous. You didn't! But I guess you have Maria so..."

"She knows I see other girls. Now you do too. I like you, Grace. Someday I'd love to take you to bed but not today." He needed to conserve himself after nutting in her mouth. He still had Melanie and Roselyn to hopefully satisfy. Goode time! Bad timing! "That is if you want that."

"You know I do. So, you're saying I'm just a piece of ass?"

"I'm not ready for any relationship. I'm sorry if you think this was misleading." He put his pecker away and zipped up. "Let me grab you a towel, I'll dry you off."