Cougar House Ep. 051: DEPOSIT SLIP

Story Info
Heath is in control of the situation. HAHAHAHA!
6.8k words
4.86
2.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 51 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! BUZZZZZZZZZZZ! BZZZZZZZZZZT!

Bruno Hancock and his youngest son Brian were killing it in taking down three trees. A fourth oak was hanging over a driveway above where cars normally were parked. The residents gone to work gave them ample opportunity to get the job knocked out without anyone being in their way. Brian the monkey man, had climbed the white oak to nearly the top of the trunk to use a smaller chainsaw to snip it in the bud. Standing alert for a rain of branches Bruno as ever worried, his boy was a good fifty feet in the air. One wrong move and there was no catching his fall. Well prepped with safety straps and cleats or not, it was a pretty scary moment. They should both be used to that by now.

With limbs falling Bruno heard a car honk. Incoming was his absolutely stunning stepdaughter Gwendolyn Bishop here to bring them lunch. By all rights Brian should have told her to stay away, that her mother had also intended on bringing them lunch. Mother Carmen would most likely cock an eyebrow as to why she would be out here on her day off from the Dairy Hut. Sure, her daughters all respected their stepdad but since when did any of them care to go out of their way to bring Arby's? It had been a strange month as it is with Brian and his older brother Jeffrey suddenly caring enough to associate with their father's new family after years of resentment. Bruno was liking it, his sons rekindling but there was always an ulterior motive. Even Carmen questioned it but withheld her judgment now that the boys seemed social. A touchy subject that would come more and more into light as the days went along.

Parking far enough away in her tiny hatchback Gwen stepped out but kept her distance. Bruno looking out over the lawn warded her off but still had troubles not checking her out. Having seen his stepdaughter naked a few times, even taking photos for Gwen of her breast enhancements now that the bruising had faded away found her a bit too appealing. She even helped him jack off one day when Carmen was gone which only compiled his lust. Womanizer once relaxed, was struggling all over again. Gwendolyn his stephotty only made matters worse. Tougher still was the fact he had three more stephotties to contend with at home. All of them could not resist teasing dear old stepdad behind their mother's back. Troubles in paradise even if he did love his wife. It was the Hancock curse.

Finishing his cuts up above Brian ceased his racket, powering off his saw and putting it on safety to enable him to begin his trek down the bark. All quiet now, Gwen was allowed closer. Bruno needed his up-close inspection of the blonde with loose butchered denim shorts, more cheeks out than hidden. Even more her thigh area was shining more than it should be, the inseam only a half inch wide to mask vagina. Sure, bet there was no G-string beneath. Showing off her chest she had a turquoise and black tankini with a massive cleavage boost, held up by spaghetti string shoulder threads. Whoop! Whoop!

White sunglasses with yellow tint lifted atop her long bleach blond hair Bruno had to wipe her mouth, beard, chin, not just of saliva but of sawdust. "Looking for a good time Youngun?"

"Not from you." She razzed Bruno. "You had your fun not long ago."

"You're getting awful chummy with my boy. Last I checked it's still incest."

"Do you really care Mister Mancave? If I recall you had me giving you a lap dance."

"Wouldn't be against a few more of those."

"Your biological daughter Lucy is a stripper. Stop by the club and have her hop on you."

"Oh, that would go over well. You do know your momma is on her way here with lunch too, right?"

"Crap! I don't want her thinking I'm here to seduce Brian."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Braedon has his own boyfriend these days. I never saw that coming."

"Neither did he when Burley nutted." Brian had made his way down the trunk and was readying to unhook his harness. "Just a guess."

"I still think you did that to him Brian."

"It matters? You fucked me twice now behind his back."

"BRIIIIAN!" Her jaw dropped, not knowing Bruno was aware of her antics with her stepbrother.

"Relax!" Bruno waved her emotions low with his palm. "Not gonna tell your momma. Not about you or your sisters."

"Oh my God! Brian? Did you tell him everything?" She wasn't sure whether to laugh or yell at him. "So I suppose you told him about..." She had her hands on her hips scrutinizing Bruno.

"What? You helping dad get off?"

"Ohhhhhhhh! You are so dead Stepasshole!"

"Boys will be boys! We're bonding again so don't knock it. At least Jeffrey hasn't bent you over." Bruno shot a glance at Brian, "Has he?"

"Noooooooo! Here!" She throws the bag of beef at Bruno, "Eat your Arby's! I need to go back for your milkshakes. I wanted to shake my Milkies without the competition of anything in my hands." She laughed shaking her barely moving breasts. "Damn I miss the dancing feature. They look awesome though." Giggling she turned and wiggled back across the grass.

"Boy? About that deal we talked over?"

"Yeah?" Brian was free of his gear.

"We are hatching a scheme. I want me some of little girl there."

"You know my deal. I get her momma."

"Grrr! Like I said... hatching a plan. You just be ready."

"I'll start on Thursday. If Carmen's home alone sunbathing like you say she always does, I'm dropping by for something in your garage. Extension cords, maybe?"

"Just bring it back."

"Carmen really sunbathes nude?"

"Every time! Sends me a pic at work every day off just to let me dream about coming home to that."

"And you've never once shown me a pic until today?"

"We never discussed the kind of stuff we've been jabbering about. Here comes Meal on Squeals, let's not talk Carmen."

"Might not have to. Here she comes up the road."

"Great! How do we explain Gwen bringing lunch too?"

"What's Carmen bringing?"

"Subway I think."

"Hmmm? She might not say much. Just don't panic."

"Boy? I do not panic. I was a player before you were born."

"That's what mom said."

"Don't make me keep your wages. My name is still on your truck too."

"Drinks!" Gwen held one in each hand extended at arm's length. Chuckling both Bri and Bruno stepped around her reach and palmed one breast each. "Really?" Great horndogs think alike.

"Tappin' the keg and liftin' the leg." Brian laughed.

"Stop encouraging one another." Another honk as Gwen had done, she looked back to see her mom's car pulling in next to Bruno's truck. "Shit! You can let the ladies go now." Agreeing Bruno behaved retrieving his grip.

"Let me do the damage control." Bruno mumbled. Carmen stepping out of her Elantra saw Gwen and shared an expression of surprise. Walking toward them with Subway bags and a drink carrier Carmen eyed Gwen's attire from behind.

"What are you wearing? More specifically what are you not wearing?"

"That's what I was just gettin' after her for." Bruno frowned at Gwen, "Get on home and put some real clothes on."

"What are you even doing here?" She winced at her daughter.

"She's here to bitch me out." Brian jumped in, "She thinks I made some video of Braedon Wilkes sucking off his buddy Burley. As if I'm that twisted."

"I saw that video. Daphne played it in my bakery of all places. Dear Lord! Georgia Crowe saw it and threw her hands together in prayer. I can't believe... Braedon is gay."

"He's NOT gay." Gwen insisted. "Ugggggggh! I swear Brian if you did that to him, I'm going to kick your ass. I have to go... I'm too pissed off right now."

"You brought them food?"

"It was my food, but I saw them here and felt generous. That and I wanted to get to the bottom of this." Brian mouthed, "Me too!" looking at Gwen's exposed cheeks. Bruno was sweating same thoughts.

"You bought yourself two shakes?"

"I was going to bring the vanilla shake to you at the bakery." Bruno sucking his straw opted to give it to Carmen. She waved it off. "Anyway... I'm out. Grow up Brian." Wiggle! Wiggle! Sache! Boing! Back to her car leaving both Hancock men hard as rocks. Car started; gorgeous Gwen was gone.

"Did you really have a hand in that Brian?" Carmen pouted at him.

"My jeans? Naaa!" He laughed, "Sorry Pop!" Carmen blushed and rolled her eyes. She knew the reputation of the Hancock clan. Hard not to hear things when your daughters went to school with the boys.

"I can't stay. Give me a hug Papa Bear." Sitting his food and drink on a fallen tree he took Carmen into his arms and kissed her warmly, a bear hug required. Eying Carmen's extremely tight jeans Brian couldn't resist. Moving in behind her he joined their hug, pressing his monster erection right up against his stepmom's ass. Eyes bulging as she was crushed between them Bruno chuckled.

"Least he's tryin'."

"I love you, Mom." Brian grinned at his dad and squeezed her between them tighter. Carmen sandwich for lunch. Brian laughed inwardly saying, "I got your train Miss Subway. Whooo! Whooo! Tunnel coming up."

Feeling his dick pressed hard against her Carmen froze and looked at Bruno for comfort. "Oh! Right! That's enough Boy."

"Awww! I was just enjoying my first real hug with Carmen." He backed up and sighed. "More where that comes from." He waited until she cleared Bruno and turned before striking again face forward. Swarming her he kissed her cheek and picked her up off of her feet swaying her about. Her breasts crushed against Brian's chest she simply exhaled, "What is going on?"

"Just letting you know I'm ready to be family." He lowered her to the grass. In backing out of his embrace even Bruno noticed her nipples stabbing outwardly from her blouse. Her lace bra had no control over her nubs once they declared whore...WAR! So not a whore! Well, toward Bruno!

"I'm going back to work. See you at home Honey."

"Bye Mom!" Brian took his drink to poke a straw into the lid. Moving the straw up and down inside the drink the noise of plastic made her watch his move. Was he flirting? That straw sure seemed erotic going in and out of that... she turned away casting a knuckle wave over her shoulder. Bruno shook his head. Dirty minds were still thinking alike. Even now they both serenaded her with their drink straws. She shook her head grinning and proceeded back to Ellen, her nickname for her Elantra. Carmen Hancock had to turn up her AC!

As if that escalated breeze dissuaded her nipple hard on.

********

Wildwood Federal...

"What are you doing here?"

Tyler Overmeyer was working the drive thru teller counter of the bank when he found an unexpected visitor standing at the outside lane tube, where a car would normally be. Having buzzed the inside Tyler answered for his fellow teller Connie. Ben had his hands in his pants pockets as he looked into the camera monitor at Tyler and Connie both. Business was slow anyway.

"Just keeping my distance. No bricks I swear." He showed Tyler his hands. "I just wanted to be a man and apologize for... ruining your date."

"Lily's not here today. She called off. I figured she was hanging with you."

"Naaa! She needed time to herself. If you need me to pay for the windshield, I'll ask my parents for the money. Just tell me how much."

"My dad's insurance is covering it. Thanks for fessing up to it though. I know you like Lily, so do I. Whichever of us she chooses I'll live with, if you can."

"All good! She says she likes me, but I guess... I... don't know anymore." Ben looked lost. "Anyway, I gotta go but I just wanted to do the right thing." Ben walked off before Tyler could say any more. Being at work like this he really couldn't go chasing the guy. Shrugging at Connie, Tyler just went back to his seat until his next car drove up. He didn't know what to think. Calling Lily there was no resolve. Blown off he got his answer, until she came back to work, and they took the time to sort it out. Tyler was pretty sad the rest of the day.

Walking home Ben decided to drop by his friend Greg's house three blocks away. Knocking, he heard Greg tell him to come on in. Entering he found the boy lounging in his sweats and playing a video game. "Sup Dude?"

"Nada! Bored! Confused!" He dropped like a rock into the couch cushion next to Greg. "You?"

Pausing his game play Greg sat his controller aside and looked excited. "Dude! I fucked Kimberly Hines at the movie theater. She is so fucking hot."

"Lily's best friend." Ben sighed.

"Maybe we can double date if I can get her to go out with me." He hadn't concluded that he had been used by Kim to get even with her boss and longtime crush Eric Crowe. The young manager jilting her to go and fuck another woman, namely Greg's mother Anita right there in his office. He didn't even know why until after. Oddly it didn't faze Greg in the least. He was high on Kim. "Get this shit. Eric fucked my mom."

"No way! Seriously? Your mom is old."

"He did though. Mom needed some strange, I doubt she's been laid since my dad." That was laughable! "It's just going to get weird if they hang out more. I didn't see that coming."

"Me neither. The Crowes are unpredictable. Lily says she wants me and won't betray me again, but I don't know what to believe. I just apologized to Overmeyer for trashing his window. He took it ok, but I get the impression he's going to fight for Lily."

"Go to her house and lay down the law."

"She's crashing out at Margo Needy's for a few days. Called off work I guess to think. If she has to think it just proves she's confused over Tyler and me. Although, she did call me and FaceTime while she masturbated. Crazy thing though? She did it in front of both the Hancock brothers, and Talbot. They were Face Timing girls too. Eric even showed up."

"Which explains why my mom was screaming her lungs out last night. He must have Face Timed her. I can't believe Lily got that bold. I guess though, she did have you on the phone so in a way she wasn't betraying you."

"I might be stupid but... I kind of liked watching her knowing they were all getting off too."

"Not over Lily though if they were with other girls on the phone. How the hell could Eric let Lily do that in front of him?"

"He jerked his shit in front of her too. Fucked up, isn't it?"

"Yeah! Can I watch her next time?"

"Fuck you Shepard."

"You can watch Kim... if she dates me. Trying to get up the courage to ask her out. She kind of quit her job at the theater. I'm thinking I need to give her time to get over Eric. You know Kim has two Crow tattoos on her body?" Magpies, but who's being technical.

"Now that's creepy stalker."

"I know, right?"

"Maybe she'll get two Shepards watching sheep on her other thigh." He laughed.

"If she gets a new tat of every guy, she's in love with I'll laugh my ass off. Ha! Two of every animal. Noah's Ark."

"I'm going to make Kim my bitch. You just wait and see."

"Good luck. Get dressed let's go walking."

"I could use some air."

Good idea!

********

"Jenna couldn't have gotten far."

Heath Talbot raced across the school yard for his Nissan Xterra. Still aggravated that his cellphone was ruined by Wayne Nichols his tension only mounted in seeing Wayne cuffed and stuffed into Deputy Riley Filmore's police cruiser. May he rot in jail! No time to watch any further he crossed the street and jumped into his SUV. In his hurry to seek out Jenna beforehand he left his vehicle unlocked so his grand escape was easy enough to get started. Firing up his vehicle he looked in his mirror to make sure pulling out was safe. Heading West merely hoping it was the right direction he gunned it and met the end of the block in record time. Cross traffic prevented him moving onward but it did give him ample opportunity to look both ways for any sign of the brunette beauty. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU JENNA?"

"Right here, Sir."

"AAAAAAAARGH!" Heath Talbot jumped in his seat then looked over his shoulder to find her laying in his backseat covered by a blanket he kept in back in case he wanted to nail some bitch in the grass. Always be prepared his motto. Embarrassed, he sounded almost girly in his shock as he sneered down at her barely peeking out from under the black and blue blanket. Ironic colors considering she was heavily bruised up by her father. "You bitch! Don't scare me like that."

"Forgive me Sir. I remembered what you drove, so I felt safe here. My father has no idea what you drive. At least yet."

"Stay down until I figure out where I'm taking you. Riley Filmore cuffed your dad and is taking him to jail. Considering he could have drowned Frannie or one of the kids who jumped in to help her your dad should be held longer than you may think. Unless his handler lives across the street it would take a while getting here."

"She does Sir. Aunt Roxie lives three doors down from us."

"And you or your mom couldn't have just run over to her house?"

"I knew Roxie would make me go back inside, so I snuck out at dawn. Mom told me to run and hide, no contact."

"What good is the FBI if they let psychos like your dad off for rape and assault and battery?"

"They will document everything, but until my dad gets his day in court, they will humor him. I will have to go back home at some point. Mom will suffer if I don't."

"You think she's not suffering over how Wayne treats you? Listen to me bitch... you are not going back there. I have a place for you to hide out. People who will help us keep you safe. I'll even try and find a way to get your mom to safety. Fuck this, Roxie!"

"They will question you. If you lie they can prosecute you as an accessory."

"To what? Helping someone in pain? I'll take my chances. Besides, I own your ass remember?"

"I adore you, Master. I know I'm not worth..."

"Shut the fuck up! I'll let you know if you're unworthy. What's your address?"

"201 Pine Mulder. The house will be watched by Roxie. You cannot be seen there or when they question you it will look incriminating."

"Man, I hope the school cameras didn't see you get into my car. Bad enough the cameras probably got both you and Frannie on film that day at the car wash."

"Or in the swimming pool that first day we hooked up Sir."

"Fuuuuck! Nobody ever yelled at us over that so maybe Principal Henshaw... let it go. Maybe Frannie had him delete it. Fingers crossed!" Driving aimlessly at the moment he spotted some familiar faces walking the sidewalks looking pathetic. "Hold on I have a plan. Stay covered up until I say different." A swift pull over into a gravel parking lot just ahead of the walkers he tooted his horn to get their attention. Once recognized, the boys sprinted up to Heath's driver's side window.

"Wassup Heath?" Greg Shepard spoke first, Lily Crowes boyfriend Ben looking lost beside him.

"I need you to do something for me. Keep this to yourselves. You recall Jenna Nichols?"

"Fuck yeah! Hot ass bitch!" Greg chuckled. In back Jenna smiled, it was nice to be thought of as sexy. "What about her?"

"Her dad beat her up." Hide the rape! "I have her in a safe place which I'm not going to tell you in case you're questioned. Don't even mention us talking here and now. What I need you two to do is go by her house without looking suspicious and see if her mom is okay. Jenna's in a panic over her. I'd do it but I'm trying to lay low, so they don't think I'm hiding Jenna out."

"What are we supposed to say to her?"

"If she's not alone just tell her you have the wrong address, you were looking for some guy, just make up a name. Play Jehovah's Witness for all I care just make sure Erica is ok. That's Jenna's mom. Do NOT mention Jenna by name or me. Got it?"

"Give us your number we'll let you know."

"My cell is trashed it fell into the high school swimming pool." Heath gnashed his teeth.

"Here hold on to mine." Greg passed Heath his, "Ben can call my phone and you can answer it. Just make sure I get it back. Where are you going to be?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12