Cougar House Ep. 053: flORAL ARRANGEMENT

Story Info
War of the Roses! She serves me! She serves me not!
7.2k words
4.75
2.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Melanie Bush slowed her crotch rocket down at the deer crossing sign that Cabot Ross had spoken of. He mentioned it as an indicator to find a nearby mailbox directing her up to Roselyn Albright's Mountain retreat. She had no idea what to expect once she got there, hoping that Cabot wasn't pulling her leg. She needed the money he offered for a massage bad, but this deep in the country was rather spooky. For all she knew she was walking into a trap. Cabot could be some serial killer or... yeah, right!

"He's too cute to be a threat. Besides his granny knows I'm coming out here." Pulling off the side of the asphalt main road going up the mountain she lifted the visor on her rose painted motorcycle helmet. "Nice road at least. I was expecting dirt. Of course, that Roselyn is filthy rich, no way would she get her car dirty or go 4-wheeling." Idling there she put the kickstand down on her Kawasaki Ninja and brought out her cellphone from her leather jacket. Texting Cabot's number before heading all of the way up she received his phone call reply just as he and Rose made it home from their evening run. "Surprise! Surprise! I have bars out here. I figured I might lose my signal reception. I'm here Grandma's boy!"

"Rose has her own cell tower. We just got back from hitting the trails. Get your gorgeous ass up here and put those hands and feet to use. I'll open the gates so drive on in. Park back by my car."

"Gorgeous ass, huh?" She smirked while in thought! "He knows quality when he sees it. Sad he's taken, I kind of like the Grandma's Boy Master." Thought on the subject over she raised her voice. "Heading up now!" Cell stashed away she then kicked her support back up and gunned her bike. The scenic ride was breathtaking, With the lowering sun beneath the overcast of tree branches it made the traveling almost hypnotic, like flashbulbs going off repeatedly. Five long minutes winding her way up the mountain roadway she stuck to the middle of the road, the edge menacing with deadly drop-offs.

Cabot was right. Traveling after darkness fell, this road would be dangerous. Staying the night made her edgy but that was only due to just meeting the guy today. She was older than him by a good four years, but he was the kind of guy she liked. Too bad he seemed taken. Of course, that never stopped Melanie before. What the Rosebush wanted, she usually got! Thorns or no thorns!

Near the tip top she came upon the opened gates but looked further beyond, the road still went up higher yet. She like Cabot wondered what was up there. A cliff? She shivered at the thought then veered through the gate, hearing it close behind her. Watching it lock her in through her mirror she held her breath.

"Prisoner in Paradise! God, I hope this pans out. I really need to get out of my mom's basement. I'm too fucking hot to be living at home at 25. Sad, I can't keep a guy even. What the hell? I'm a freaking 12 out of 10. Too freaky and intimidating for most guys, I end up scaring them off. The only guys that chase me these days are unemployed. No big deal, I like my freedom. Let's just see what this Cabot can offer me." Idling down by Cabot's car she propped her bike up and killed the firepower. Helmet unhooked she removed it from her head and jerked her hair about to liven it up. A primp in her mirror she still felt horrid. "Nothing worse than a sweaty helmet to flatten the feathers." Don't let her fool you, she still looked insanely hot.

Having spotted the front door, she left her helmet on her seat and made the short walk up the circle drive to greet her hosts. Having dressed up some, she wore a black camisole for a shirt over black leather pants, black boots with a chrome toe on each and a chain belt draping to one side. Her black leather coat covering her shoulders the last thing was a black and red backpack she used to transport her Nuru gel and a big wooden bowl. Beneath all of that, zero underwear, only a ruby red butt plug finished off her attire. Never leave home without the plug her motto. Her pal Ruby was a great travelling companion. It even lit up when she put batteries in it. Best taillight ever!

Reaching the door, she pressed the doorbell and waited. A moment of whistling to herself Cabot made his appearance butt ass naked and dick swinging. Eyes flaring at his erection she puckered her lower lip. "Lucky Maria."

"Perfect timing." He opened the door to greet her in person. "First rule... no clothing past this threshold. Lose it or go on home."

"Hello to you too. You do know I'm a freak, right?" She took off her backpack and handed it to him. "Cue the stripper music?" Jacket off first Cabot looked at her dancing breasts, her shirt tight over her 38C's. All natural and gravity defying. So far so good! Boots came next resting them on the Humble Home mat at the door. "Socks too?"

"I said no clothing."

"Just checking." She ditched the socks tucking them into her boots. Camisole whipped up and over her head she dropped it over her footwear. Leather pants unzipped and wiggled over her perfect ass and down to her toes Melanie Rose Bush was nothing but tattoos and butt plug Ruby. Hands over her head to show off she made a 360 in step to let him see all of her. Once facing him she shook her tits and dared to say, "Wanna buy girl scout nookies?"

Sneering at her Cabot reached toward her to pinch a good thicket of her pubic bush and drug her through the door. Closing it with his foot he pushed her back against the door and kissed her. Her hands aiming to hug him he brushed them away and planted his palms on the door to each side of her head. The kiss lingered and Mel quickly grew invested. His right hand moving from the door palmed her throat squeezing it just enough to make her tremble. Kiss broken but lips hovering an inch away he spoke up in a ominous whisper. "Follow my every lead if you want to break bank. Be careful what you say. Oh, and you're sexy as fuck." One swift kiss to her lips he backed off. "That's Nouveau." He pointed to his right.

On her knees, head bowed was Roselyn lifting her right hand up as if to shake hands. Melanie flared her eyes then shot a glance at Cabot with an impressed glint in her eye. "Hi... Nouveau?"

"Pet name!" Cabot warned her. "Roselyn Albright. Call her Whore when I'm around. Any other time it's, Ms. Albright."

"Gotcha! Hi... Whore! I'm Melanie. My middle name is Rose. Thus, the tattoo fascination. I'm the only person who ever gives me flowers."

"Do you deserve flowers?" Cabot asked with a grimace.

"Guess not! Nobody has ever given me any so hey... I'm my own worst florist."

"You can stand Whore." Cabot allowed Roselyn up! "Less HO, more HOstess." Giggling at Cabot's humor Roselyn looked up to visually greet Mel.

"Oh, my! He did say you had a lot of roses. They're so perfectly spread out."

"Like her legs here in a few hours."

"Charmer! Ooo! I love your choker. That cameo is beautiful."

(((CHOKER pic centered)))

"Perhaps Baroque will give you one?"

"Baroque? Is that the butler?"

"I got your BUTTler!" Cabot slapped Mel on the butt cheek. "Fuck that's one firm ass." He promptly twisted Mel around in step to face away from Roselyn, "See this ass Nouveau?" He gripped it then slapped it a second time. "No jiggle! Yours is going to be this tight in a month." In rubbing Mel's bottom, he realized her butt plug. In her 360 he somehow missed it until now. "Cum prepared?"

"Never leave home without it. I call her Ruby."

"Nice! I'll get you one of these Nouveau. Knowing Margo, she's probably got a whole treasure chest of these things."

"I will wear it in your honor, Baroque."

"So, let me get this straight... Master Baroque?" Mel connected dots with a roving index finger. "Slave Nouveau?"

"That is correct. Welcome to my world." Roselyn smiled!

"Revolves around your son here?"

"Age means nothing." Cabot frowned! "Your hour session starts when Nouveau is stretched out on her massage table."

"I brought Nuru gel, it's in my backpack. Lead the way, Master Baroque."

"Only table on the 5th floor?" Cabot asked Roselyn, something he had overlooked until now.

"For now, yes. We can bring it upstairs to my bedroom deck for next time. That is should Melanie want to come back."

"If the money's good, I'm here. Paycheck to paycheck I'm afraid."

"I'll compensate you well." Rose lightly patted the girl's shoulder. "May I take the lead Baroque?"

"Stairs! No elevator. Exercise at all times."

"Slave driver." Mel laughed, then shrugged at her humor. "I guess that's true."

"Move it along, Nouveau. My dick needs attention."

"I thought I was massaging Roselyn." Melanie peered over her shoulder at Cabot.

"I will pay for the both of us."

"What did I tell you Rosie. I have money."

"Let me spoil you."

"Yeah, Master... let her spoil you. Isn't that what a faithful slave is supposed to do?" Mel winked at him, then Rose.

"Please spoil Baroque for me Melanie. $500 an hour?"

"Wow! I only charge $200."

"Not in my house. Tell me about yourself." She led her guest down a staircase off of the billiard room. Melanie eying the pool table puckered.

"Love to shoot pool for starters. You any good with a stick, Baroque?" He lifted his dick to answer her question. "Might need to chalk that up with some blew." Funny Slut! "I'm a CNA but I'm pretty sure Cabot... I mean, Baroque, here has told you that."

"He has. Tell me things I don't know."

"Only if you do the same. Can I call her Rose?" She eyed Cabot, "Nouveau and Whore is your thing. You own her, I don't."

"Allowed!"

"I prefer Whore." Rose chuckled. "It's been years since I've been called that. My late husband Wardell often degraded me to my satisfaction."

"You like being called Whore?" Mel grinned. "At least we have that in common. As I told Cabot... skipping on the Baroque too. I'm a freak, so, I'm into pretty much anything and everything."

"Bestiality?" Rose had to ask.

"Allergic to animals." She clenched her teeth knowing she walked into that one. "I'm surprised you don't at least have a lap dog."

"I'm not a pet person either. Fish is all I can tolerate. They're on their way out too. I can't keep up with cleaning the tanks. Again, I had someone on retainer that cleaned them for me, but she got married and moved away. Everyone leaves me."

"Keep feeling sorry for yourself, I'm gone to." Cabot warned Rose.

"Forgive me Baroque. Perhaps your friend will clean the tanks as well as my pools?"

"Pools?" Mel kept up on the third set of stairs going down. The second they stepped through a doorway the sensor lights triggered to shine on the massive underground swimming pool. "Holy shit! This is incredible."

"I have an above ground pool off of my bedroom. One behind the house as well." Even Cabot was taken back. There was so much to this place even he had yet to see. Shuffling along the pool and past the various mood rooms like themed palaces with beds and play accessories it was a lot to process.

"Is this an underground swingers club?"

"My husband designed it for entertaining yes. Mostly clients came here to meet someone other than their mates."

"Nice! So, your husband was your first Master?"

"Well, not technically." Rose pouted as memories long buried returned. "I've never told anyone this. Forgive my oversight, Baroque. Before I met Wardell, that was my husband." She clarified her story toward Melanie. "I was groomed by another. Wardell purchased me. I fell in love with him within a year."

"Bought you?" Cabot narrowed his gaze! "Explain that more."

"I never knew my real parents. You recall my saying Wardell was much older than me. Thirty years older. I... this is difficult to admit... in my youth I was a sex slave whored out to the rich. I struggled with my weight as a teen, so I was sold off. Wardell became a father figure as much as a husband."

"You met while underage?" Mel bulged her eyes.

"I was sixteen. Illegal yes! I turned seventeen just prior to Wardell purchasing me. He worshipped me; I grew to worship him. I'll ask you not to relate my story to others. It was so very long ago now. Wardell groomed me to be his. I often bedded down clients to persuade them to work closely with Wardell. It was very difficult keeping my weight off. Finally, Wardell just accepted me for who I was. I've fought very hard to rebuild myself now that he is gone."

"Wow! That's tragic." Melanie creased her brow. "At least Wardell left you well taken care of."

"Oh, yes! Interest alone could keep me well into my 100's."

"Nouveau?" Cabot nudged Mel aside and gripped Rose by her collar, "The past is the past. If that story was meant to scare me off, you failed."

"I did not mean to make you think that. The past weighs heavily sometimes. Taken right out of an orphanage at sixteen and made a sex slave was very hard. I grew to enjoy serving others though."

"Weight stays off. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes, Baroque! I will beg you to forever push me to keep it off."

"Always be open and honest with me."

"I will."

"That goes for you too, Rosebush." He turned to Melanie wrapping his hands around her neck, eyes flaring at his intention.

"Uh? I'm not your slave."

"Get your perfect ass busy and massage Nouveau. Flesh on flesh! Make it hot."

"Now that I can do." She smiled! "You know you're sexy when you bark orders?"

"You know you're sexy when you think I won't collar you?"

"Touche! We'll see! Take me to bed, Rose. I'm digging this floral arrangement." Roselyn blushed slightly and took Melanie by the hand, leading her by command into a massage room. Lights immediately turned on the second they crossed the threshold.

"You can heat up your oil in the microwave over here."

"Cool! Hop up on the table, I'll be right with you." Taking her backpack, she sat it on a counter to unpack the bowl and one of four large bottles of Nuru gel. Setting them all out she drained a full bottle into the wooden bowl and nuked it for two minutes, tested it then brought it back to the table. "You know this would be easier on a lower mat."

"Work it for now." Cabot voiced his opinion.

"Are you going to watch us?"

"See me walking out?"

"Nope! Ready, Rose?"

"Giddy!" She wiggled, lying on her tummy. Using her right-hand Melanie trickled threads of the gooey gel all over Roselyn's back from head to toe. Cabot stroking his dick with one hand, gently moved Rose's long brunette curls out of the way. A standing massage at first, Melanie worked her shoulders then down her spine, Rose cooing at each compression of fingertips. Taking some of her oil Mel coated her own chest making it slick and glossy. Nipple's spiking, she razzed Cabot, then flicked her tongue toward his erection. "Your hands are very strong."

"I work out."

"Perhaps we could work out together?"

"Maybe! I do have a day job. Saving to get a place of my own. I live in my mom's freaking basement. Drives me nuts but it's all I can afford."

"Lots of unused bedrooms in this mansion." Cabot spoke up! "Work off your rent in massages."

"Uhhh? Isn't that up to Rose here to offer?"

"I would love the company."

"You're serious?" Fingers paused for a brief moment until the shock subsided. Back in business!

"Yes! Baroque wants you here. Therefore, so do I."

"No expectations?"

"Oh, I will be fucking you."

"Well, that part I don't mind." She laughed! "Freaky me! Let's see how tonight goes." She took that moment to crawl up on top of Roselyn and begin laying out over her. Breasts moving up and down her back as her hands led the way. Back and forth, even using her feet to slide along Rosie's calves. "With all of these freaky rooms down here it might get kind of eerie to sleep down here by myself."

"I have multiple alarms I set at night. This place is well constructed. I even have a panic room. There are guns throughout the house, but I fear using them. They were Wardell's."

"Hiring a maid tomorrow. You can have a roommate down here."

"Oh, yeah? Who's the lucky roomie?"

"If she takes the job. Interview tomorrow afternoon. My buddy Heath might come on as the pool cleaner too, but he won't be living here."

"Is he cute?" Melanie giggled; the persistent body rubbing was making Rose really, really wet.

"Ugly as a cuss! My age, almost 20." Cabot enjoyed Melanie's titty trails up Nouveau's spine. In watching Mel, the tattooed masseuse teased him hard with her sparkling blue eyes. Maintaining a stern composure Cabot leaned on the table, his dick rolling right up on and over Rose's face, scrotum pelting her puffed lips. Nuzzling his erection, she moaned wanting to do more but knew she needed permission first. In leaning over Rose to kiss Melanie the gorgeous masseuse hesitated in her body massage technique. Lips delicately parting with an unblinking departure, he eased back and told Rose, "Time to roll over." Denial made Roselyn pouty.

Mel relocating to sit over Rose's legs gave the woman room to roll face up onto her back. With an encouragement from Cabot, Roselyn scooted higher to let her hair fall over the edge of the table. A little further her entire head dangled back. "Open up!" Jaw wide at his command Cabot slid his dick along her lips and tongue and went balls deep against her nostrils. "Get busy Bush."

Wiggling her brows at him Melanie added more Nuru gel to Rose's body, then did battle with her client breasts on breasts. Watching his dick's girth roll along Roselyn's throat as he slowly fucked her mouth, Melanie grew interested in the swell and dispel with each retreat and insertion. Caressing her patients throat along the collar to feel his intrusion she peered up at Cabot smiling. "I can feel your dick in her throat. Can I remove her collar?"

"Do it." A swift unbuckle Mel slipped it off and set it aside on the table. Once free of it, Melanie licked Rose's throat and shared in his forceful but welcomed entry. Kissing Rose's throat, she even sucked on Cabot's intruding mound, clenching her teeth gently on Nouveau's neck as if biting his dick. Cabot nutted down Rose's throat in a snarl then gripped Melanie by her frosted mane. Lifting her face, he again kissed her. Hot and heavy Mel reached between her legs and instead of rubbing herself, massaged Rose's clit. Her moans muffled by Cabot's dick in her throat only increased the passion of their kiss.

Rolling her knuckles over, Melanie inserted fingers up inside of Roselyn, the woman's hips attempting to rise beneath the girl's weight. Thumb also massaging her clit, Rose was squirting with very little effort. Kiss pushed away Cabot sneered at Melanie's exploring eyes. "Go down on her."

A slight hesitation at first Melanie winked then kissed her way down Rose's oily tummy until her lips ran up on her clitoris. Tongue wagging one second, then suckling, then gnawing. Fingers drenched multiple times until Mel removed her fingers and slid all the way off the table to enable a worthy tongue up inside Roselyn's trickling cunt. In a feverish push Melanie dug her tongue as deeply into her twat as manageable, her fingers relocating to the woman's asshole. Minutes of taunting later, Rose Albright had an earthshaking climax. Flooding Melanie's face the girl rolled her blue eyes up behind her brow and became ravenous, her demand for another bath overwhelming her.

All the while, Cabot was fucking Rose's throat harder and harder, his hands taking turns slapping one breast after the other. Nipples pinched hard, Rose arched her back and sucked on his dick just as viciously as Mel was devouring her cunt. There was no end in sight!

Five long minutes they feasted upon one another until Cabot had to pull out or nut a second time. He had another place in mind. Gasping for air Nouveau found her master climbing up on the table over her. Seating himself on her neckline, his knees pinning her shoulders to the table he stroked his cock toward Melanie. Luring her back to reality with a snap of his fingers Mel crawled up over Rose's legs. Closer? Closer? Up she went until Mel sat on Rose's abdomen. Taking his dick in both of her hands she used more Nuru oil to glisten him up as much as they were. Hands free of his burden Cabot crushed Rose's breasts around both his dick and Melanie's massaging fingers.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers