Cougar House Ep. 056: Overnight Sensation

Story Info
A tournament of moans! Heartfelt! FUCK THE HEART! TAKE IT BITCHES!
6.6k words
4.71
3.2k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 56 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

8:00 PM... Albright Mountain.

Melanie Bush wandered about checking her future residence out, rather, deciding if this was truly happening. This was every poor person's dream to live the life of Riley in a multi-million-dollar mountain retreat that had everything one could possibly want. All she had to do was be here for the owner Roselyn Albright, and predominantly her new much younger Master. An eventful day sexually she opted to let Cabot Ross be alone with his filthy rich Cougar slut. It was obvious that Roselyn adored being dominated and controlled sexually. Melanie wondered however what Rose would be like without Cabot around. She didn't really like being bossed around herself yet for four grand a month she might just learn to live with it a bit. She was a freak at her soul, there just needed a little more discussion before committing to this new arrangement.

It wasn't solely about good sex, Melanie had zero problem getting guys. The things she was often willing to do attracted men far and wide, like her legs in those situations. A tattooed tomboy early on in life, she ventured into her womanhood more so these days. A stripper body with a grease money mentality, her dad called her. Biker bitch with a heart, which was why she went into nursing, well CNA, she had no college ambitions. Good with her hands via wrench or massage she did what she had to in order to keep herself fed and looking sexy at all times. Her main objective was staring her right in the face and no it wasn't Cabot's dick offering a facial. Although that craving was always there being a cum slut. No, she was 25 and still living in her mom's basement. Convincing her to consider this move, Cabot required her to assist him in becoming a better Master. He was doing just fine without her.

Unknown to Mel at this point, Cabot was only doing this to help his landlady Margo Needy come up with a viable option to get a Bed & Breakfast off the ground out at her 380-acre valley home. He didn't want her to put her property up as collateral. Currently that was the plan, aided by small amounts of cash coming from out of the country, her own adopted son pimping her out to the son of a billionaire from Egypt. Still not enough money, she required that loan. Rose taking interest in Cabot this was his way of helping his adopted MILF mom. Enough of that!

"No clothes allowed inside the house?" Melanie shivered a bit, the chill down here in the sub-basement was giving her rose tattoos tangible thorns. "I wonder if that's fulltime or just when Cabot's out here swinging his big ass dick around? I need to sit and have a talk with both he and Roselyn before I fully commit. Man, the money is good though."

"There you are." Cabot found her sitting at a wet bar on a barstool, nursing a beer she had found the next floor up. Returning to the sub-basement to be close to he and Rose should they want her, she found the bar. Behind him followed Rose back to wearing her collar. "Lose something?"

"Like what?" She rotated on her stool to face him. Turning around at Cabot's insistence Rose bent over to touch her toes. "Ohh, Ruby! Yeah, I forgot you ripped her out of my ass. That hurt by the way." Rose was wearing Mel's ruby red butt plug gem thanks to Cabot introducing it to the 43-year-old Cougar's anus. "She can keep it. I have one for every day of the week. Well, not Sunday anymore." She laughed. "I only grabbed one beer. Want me to go grab a couple more?"

"Naa! Let's chat awhile then I'll make dinner."

"That's right, Mister Master has aspirations on being a Chef. You going to give up this palace to work in some big city bistro?" Mel winked as he made Rose kneel down on the floor, allowing her to remain a part of their conversation, meaning eyes and ears on. He was keeping his word at making her a part of everything he did.

Taking a seat on another barstool beside Melanie he faced toward Rose so that his never once failing him erection was pointing directly at her, otherwise elbows on the bar. "Saving money to go on to culinary school."

"Rose here isn't paying your tuition. I figured with her paying me a grand a week to be her masseuse on call and living here that she would get you started."

"Rose knows I don't want her money. Besides, our deal here is nothing but sexual ownership. Right, Nouveau?"

"Yes Baroque."

"So, what happens when you aren't here? Does Rose still play the slave?" Mel crossed her legs masking the view of her rose bush pubes.

"I would if instructed." Rose opened up, sharing only things pertaining to Cabot the Master.

"When I'm at work she's free to do as she would without me. I only have a few conditions while away."

"The no clothing thing?" Mel winced, "About that? I kind of like my badass wardrobe. I don't serve you Mister Master. I mean, I won't tell you no if you want my attention." She giggled then swigged her beer. "But, like right now I'm freezing my cunt hairs off down under the ground here."

"I can turn the heat on." Rose offered, "Each floor has its own furnace. I hardly come down here, so I just turned it off."

"If... just saying if... I move up here... am I paying utilities for this level? I mean the bedrooms are down here. How much of this space would I be occupying?"

"You can choose any bedroom you want besides mine."

"Ah! Ah!" Cabot sneered, "If I allow her to sleep in your bed you got nothing to say."

"He won't do that, because I wouldn't do that to you Rose." Roselyn appreciated her considerate attitude.

"I will obey Baroque, however when you are not here, I will sleep in my own bed."

"Will you? Will you really?" Cabot was playing Heath Talbot's game as he often treated Margo. "If I call you in the middle of the night and order you to relocate to the floor... you will."

"He forever takes my breath away." Roselyn held her breath smiling, eyes sharing a sparkle. "Yes Baroque. You may even console the security cameras to see if I obey."

"I would too. Matter of fact I want an app installed on my cell to keep an eye on you."

"Us!" Mel laughed, hiding her grin behind her beer bottle. "I'm not a dumb bunny Baroque. You want to know when I'm masturbating. I'm cool with that though, I'm a freak like that. Love being watched! Like I said I dig my wardrobe, so I'll be wearing clothes at least down here, or when I'm on my way out. I'll gladly run naked when you're here."

"Want this dick you better." He stroked it arrogantly.

"Sorry Rose... I kind of do." She reached over and squeezed his crown, palming his urethra.

"I have no say over his choices." Rose smiled, "Baroque and I have things... sorted out I believe."

"I won't bullshit you. I'm still learning myself in this role." Cabot confessed, "But I won't stick around unless my voice is heard like thunder up here at the top."

"I will never fail you Baroque." It was easy to tell Roselyn was already deeply attached to the nineteen-year-old, almost twenty. "Mold me to your will."

"Starting with that weight loss. You have Bryce coming up tomorrow to train you. I'll be working at Hilltop." He shoots a glance at Melanie polishing off her bottle of Bud. "Are you working at the nursing home tomorrow or quitting?"

"No decision just yet. I probably should be smart for any future resume issues. It kind of reads bad as it is. So, yeah, two-week notice."

"So, you are accepting my job offer?"

"Fuck it! I can't pass up a grand a week. My hands are yours Boss Lady."

"Let us seal the deal. Five thousand a month. You become Baroque's as he wants your body." That offer made Melanie go pale, bottle sat on the bar and uncrossing her leg.

"No more lady like poses." She sighed. "I may be crazy but... use me Mister Master."

"I would have anyway." Cabot turned to her and reached for her beer bottle. Swishing it he dumped its final swallow in a sink connected to the bar then lowered it between Melanie's thighs. Patting her legs wide he penetrated her pussy with the bottle neck making her gasp. "Nouveau! Wrap your fucking mouth around the base of the bottle."

"As you wish Baroque." Rose shuffled forward on her knees and widened her jaws until she could encompass the bottles wider tank. Effort yes, but she was quite fond of girth. Peering up at Cabot with unwavering eyes she awaited his next command.

"Blow glass! Fuck the masseuse until she fills that bottle with pussy juice. I'll go make dinner." Pausing at an intercom on the wall he found it working perfectly, speaking into it he said, "Is this thing turned on?" He then laughed. "House wide! I better hear Mel squealing nonstop until I have the dinner table ready. I saw salmon in the freezer. Plenty of veggies in the crisper. I'm thinking Green Thai Salmon low on the Curry." His suggestion was met with a pair of, "Mmm's!" MMMel's delicious! Soon to be smells delicious.

He thought so too.

********

Margo Manor aka The Cougar House...

The symphony was in town. Both Margo Needy and Francine Filmore, both cumly Cougar's in their mid to late 30's were screaming their fool heads off. Up against the front door and adjoining wall Heath Talbot and the ever-horny Brian Hancock was wailing on the gorgeous bitches in their possession. Masterful indeed!

"Fuck!" Was the only relatable word repeating itself from Frannie's lips, Heath leaving Hickie's on her throat just to piss off her husband Wildwood's Deputy, Riley Filmore. He had permission to make his wife happy so to hell with what he might say about her Cougar tracks. With the chaos inside, Eric Crowe's sheepdog Studly was reacting to the door rattling with each thrust Heath slammed Frannie's cunt with. Thus, howling! Perfect timing for a sneaky bitch in her own right.

FBI Agent Roxie Durbin had come in from her well-hidden car, originally planning on knocking as Erica Nichol's sister, but knowing Frannie was here that might look suspicious. Instead, Roxie snuck to the side of the massive home and avoided the dog's keen notice. Dark as a crypt she had it made in spying through a window, curtain wide open way out here in the middle of nowhere. On tiptoe to see in, Roxie's eyes bulged at seeing the two couples fucking so vividly. If only she could see the ladies better, she had no interest in two muscular boys from behind. Grumbling, she noted another boy, this one dressed who had come downstairs. He then disappeared down a basement set of steps. Out of the way hopefully. "No sign of the Nichol's bitches. I really figured that Talbot kid to have Jenna. I wouldn't think he'd be fucking the Deputy's wife if the Nichol's are inside here. Brazen if he did."

Wondering if maybe they might be in the basement she cautiously went around the back of the house and crossed the extra-long deck to where a basement window was illuminated. Peering in, having to stretch out as if doing pushups just to get a good look in she only found Jeffrey Hancock, drinking a beer and watching TV on a big screen. "Well hell! No ladies here either. That only leaves the upstairs."

In her passing over the deck she saw into the kitchen and dining room, other rooms dark as it was outside. Looking up she saw lights on in Margo Needy's bedroom. Window open a head ducked out. Lily Crowe was on her cellphone and looking out across the humongous property toward the trees surrounding it. "I miss you, Ben." Ears in tune Roxie hugged the wall below to avoid her being seen if Lily looked down. "Is the treehouse spooky at night?" Of course, it was!

Ben warning her that his cellphone battery was running low asked her to meet him at the edge of the trail. While unable to hear Ben's request Roxie only had Lily to go by. "If it's spooky, why would I walk all the way out there when I can't see? You and Greg have the only flashlight I found in the house. We'll live until morning. I'm calling off work one more day, so I'll spend it with you. Kim?" Lily sighed, "She's dealing with Eric." Hiding under his bed while he was fucking Greg's mom Anita. Insanity everywhere it seemed. The name Eric being so close to Erica, Roxie winced. She had no idea there was any Eric out here.

"Ben and a Greg, eh? The boys who helped Erica escape I bet. I wonder if this girl was driving the car that got them to safety?" She hadn't really looked at Eric's car to decide, Lily having borrowed her brother's ride. Brian's truck, Heath's Xterra, Margo's Ford Edge, Frannie's convertible, and Anita's minivan were all nothing to stress over. Observation pointless at the time being!

"How about this?" Lily continued without looking down, if there was no canopy it would have been easy to see Roxie, this was a bold move on the Agent's part. "Meet me at the end of the trail and I'll suck your dick. We can trade phones until morning. I have a flat charger I just sit my cell on, it should charge yours overnight. We just need to trade back before I call off work in the morning. I knew that would make you happy. Give me five minutes I'll run out there. Start walking with the flashlight." Careless move!

Ducking her head back inside the window Lily closed it. Putting on pants and a hoodie for warmth she scurried downstairs and came out the French doors a mere fifteen feet away from Roxie using the towel cabinet to hide behind. Rounding the pool and off of the wood stairs leading into the grass Lily took off running. The moon high gave her a little light to travel by, but knowing it was all grass she wasn't worried about tripping.

Roxie gave her a head start then pursued her at a distance. Her own cellphone buzzing in her pocket she just knew it was her superior Buford Tanner, checking in on Wayne and his family. It went unanswered, fearing the glow of her cell might attract the girl should she look back. "Wait your turn, Tanner." He had no choice. Unknown to Roxie, even she had a tail. From the tree line East of the house a certain father stood watching both Lily and Roxie.

"Now where are you headed?" He rubbed his beard. Wayne Nichols had ignored his Handler's advice to stay in the car. Too much to ask for Rox!

********

Eric Crowe had Anita Shepard in a doggystyle position on his bed. Pulling her hair and slapping her bubbly ass cheek, it came to life dancing for his every swat. Not a perfect body but not far off either, Anita had that extra something in the something, something. Eric was fascinated by her body.

Under his bed out of sight lay Kimberly Lisa Hines, confined by the weight of both of the adults over her. The narrow gap made it difficult to use her thick dildo up inside her which had Eric written on it in black ink. Claustrophobic she decided to take a risk and slither on her back to the foot of his bed until she was out from under it and hunched on all fours. Both Eric's and Anita's bare feet were draped over the mattress. Although the lights were dim, narrowed down to a tiny plug end nightlight, she could see Eric's balls swinging and slapping her thighs. Sexy but that should be her not Greg's mom. Kim had no real clue as to what to do in the moment. If she unlocked the bedroom door and ran out, he would know she was there. Although, being this close to him she wondered if he truly would be angry. Lured by his muscular build she just caved. "Better or worse!" She often practiced fake wedding vows. She was that in love with Eric. "If he hates me, at least Greg's mom might go home." Stupid logic!

Sitting her dildo on the floor she stood up behind them and watched, trembling, rubbing her clit to build up her courage. "I don't care anymore. I need him." Easing between their feet Kim palmed his shoulders and threw her breasts up against his back. In his fevered ready to nut emotions it didn't even register with him upon contact. It wasn't until Kim began kissing his neck that his eyes bulged.

"What the hell?" Thoughts discovered her. Sweat dripping in his eyes, Eric looked over his shoulder only to find blond hair in his vision, at least it made a good mop for his perspiration. So close to detonation he remained silent of yelling, not wanting Anita to freak out. By all rights he should be, but just knew who it was. "Why me?" He sighed then palmed Kim's face over his shoulder. She melted in his tender caress. Telling herself he wasn't mad she ran her hands around his chest and teased him with her nails. "Two women! A first for me." He would play this out a bit longer until Anita had an orgasm. "I'll just throw Kim out in a few and excuse myself to go take a piss. That is, if I can get her out without Anita seeing her. So stupid!" His brain at the moment, her ballsy attitude!

Releasing his chest Kim eased back then reached under his thighs to grab his balls, tenderly squeezing them until he snarled and nutted hard. Anita reacting to his explosion within screamed loud enough to peel his posters off the wall. A few seconds later she came so hard she nearly blacked out. Nudging her forward Anita collapsed on her belly and shook. Carefully standing first, he turned only to find Kim on her knees and taking his wet dick into her mouth. Gritting his teeth, he let her lick him dry of not only his cum but Anita's. Nice!

"I need to take a leak. Give me a few we'll go again." He silently waved Kim to get up. Instead, she razzed him and slid back under his bed. "Fuck!" Only to retrieve her dildo did Kim reveal her arm, slipping back out into sight. "No!" Anita begged, "FUCK ME!" He left her there and unlocked his door, stepping out and across the hall. Searching for his sister as help he couldn't find her. Only the echoing cries of Margo and Frannie Filmore found the airwaves.

"They must have relocated to the basement. Maybe that's where Lily is. After that masturbation shit last night, she's probably watching Margo get hammered. Heath would bring Frannie out here when I can't just go fuck her because of Anita, now Kim. This is just nuts." He did take time to use the toilet.

Shuffling back into his room he chose to leave the door open in hopes Kim might make her escape. "If I ignore Kim and keep Anita busy, she might give up and leave. If not... I play it off as if I didn't know she was here." Anita had rolled over and lay on her back waiting on him as seductively as possible. Beguiling him with a curling index finger she lured him back over her into a missionary. Grinning he took her up on her expectations. Erection back in business he slid inside her vulva with relative ease, her juices still flowing the perfect lubrication. Lifting her legs up and taking them over her head he set about stretching upward in order to slam straight down into her. Let the wails rise!

Bed bouncing up and down on her again, Kim wiggled back out from under but left her toy there. Standing up and noticing Anita's legs in Eric's grip she pouted. With plenty of room on the mattress in their contorted state Kim crawled in behind Eric once more and taunted his back with her tits. She knew kissing on him was going to make him crazy. Even if she didn't enjoy the end results, she presumed Eric might want her even if it were sloppy seconds. Her pussy just wouldn't stop tingling. Evolution had to be the answer. Set aside jealousy, show him she could handle him with another woman, then he might want her more. Worth a shot!

Eric made certain his upper body masked Anita's sightline, praying Kim would not rise too high up on him. Pausing a moment in his thrusting fury he kissed Anita to lure her eyes shut. Kim slipping down flat dug her face in and kissed his scrotum, her lips sucking on them even as he fucked Anita in a seemingly passionate manner. Anita loved it! Eric loved his balls sucked. Kim even teased his asshole, moving her mouth upward to lick the rim. Anything to make him happy. So far so good!

"F-f-fuck!" He panted into Anita's mouth, who fed on his exhale as an explanation of how badly she turned him on. This was true; however, Kim's added influence did inspire his exhaust. Unable to linger any longer Eric resumed his deep penetrations at a more vigorous rate. Anita's sloshy cunt was heard rising up to leak around each ball's deep arrival. Kim did admire her fountain trickling down to the bed from her arching ass cheeks. Again, that should have been her. Praising his efforts Kim prowled his muscular backside as if encouragement, utilizing both palms and her lips, kissing along his spine all the way up to his hairline. It was driving him crazy being between two naked beauties, one older, one younger by two years. Kim had literally turned eighteen three months ago. The contrast was making his dick even harder, and Anita was reaping the benefits.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12