Cougar Kelly

Story Info
Kelly Shops at Frat Row.
4.1k words
4.49
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Kelly was back in Memphis. She took the off ramp to the state university even though she lived three exits further. Kelly loved driving through campus. When she saw all the young campus men she felt like a kid in a candy store.

Even though Kelly was almost 40 she still had a great body. Kelly was a walking Barbie doll. At a mere 5ft 5inches and weighing only 122 lbs she was real eye candy. She loved to flash her beautiful baby blue eyes at the boys and drive them wild. She had long natural blond hair that fell straight down her back. They guys who knew her well were also fascinated by the well manicured natural blond bush she had covering her rather small and very tight cunny. She followed a strict exercise routine and made regular trips to the spa. There she practiced tightening and milking exercises with her cunny squeezing and releasing as she perfected the art of milking cock. A vegetarian all her life she knew eating healthy kept her young looking and the college boys all stopped and looked at her when she walked by. Kelly loved the attention. In fact, Kelly lived for attention ...and sex.

Today she stopped for the traffic light by the basketball court. All the young male tiger cubs with shirts off and sweating. She loved it. They were playing hard as their sweat covered muscles were shining in the sun. Kelly approached naked. Her long blond hair cascading over her shoulders barely covering her large firm tits. They stopped and stared as they all dropped their shorts and their strong young cocks popped out and they approached and surrounded her, caressing her.....

The sound of the horn brought her mind back as she pressed the pedal and continued through the intersection. Ohh, she did love it so, the young hard male flesh sweating as they pounded out their orgasms in her cunny. She loved it so much.

Kelly stopped at Angies Bakery. she had known Angie for years and Angie was a monogamous creature, she just didn't appreciate the things Kelly craved.

Angie was on the phone so Kelly helped herself to coffee and cake and sat down when Angie approached.

"I just can't keep up," she said. "Another order from a frat house and they want delivery too!"

Angie and Kelly talked then Angie got back to baking as Kelly returned to the quiet of her secluded Victorian mansion to ponder on her week with Leon. Such a nice vacation it was. Then the thought hit her and she grabbed the phone.

"Angie, my friend." I need something to keep me busy part time. Let me help you out."

That Friday Kelly was headed to the bakery to load her SUV. There would be plenty of baked goods waiting for delivery. She stopped for a last look in the long mirror. Her beautiful straight naurally long blond hair laid down over her back. The pretty blonde hair contrasted the hot silky red top she wore that showed her braless cleavage in the front. Her thin light colored pedal pusher slacks gripped her body tightly and she was glad she had decided to remove her panties. She had amazing long slender legs just like in her cheerleader days. Oh yeah, she was ready and off she left for fraternity row. Off to shop at the candy store.

Kelly made a few stops and delivered. She didn't see anything of interest and never went past the front door until she got to Delta house. The door was opened by a shirtless black male in his late teens, still half asleep. His eyes went big when she bent over to hand him his box of pastries intentionally showing her ample cleavage. Her large firm breasts almost fell out and Kelly watched closely for a hardon in his loose pajama bottoms.

Rob liked what he saw but he had been up half the night fucking his girl. His cock stirred a little but there was no large hardon breaking through for Kelly to see. She was disappointed but felt challenged.

"So do you know how to warm these up?" She asked in her usual southern accent.

"Uhhh, not really sure." He replied.

"Ohhh, you young boys, you really need a mommy around dont you?" She responded. "Now just heat up the oven to about 400 and put it in for about 20 minutes. Should come out just about right. Just remember to get the oven nice and hot before you stick it in," she said in a seductive manner as she smiled at him with her baby blues.

Kelly was feeling a little heated as Rod's hardon started to show, then Fern walked up from inside. At about 6 foot 4 inches and 220 pounds Fern was shirtless too and he was all hard black muscle.

Kellys eyes went wide and she smiled. Fern looked at her long blond hair and her beautiful firm tities and not realizing she was delivering he really envied whomever she had come over to see.

Turning on her sweetest southern accent she said, "I was just telling your friend here what to do. You see if you can get the oven heated up properly before you put things in it you'll really like how things come out." Intentionally playing word games with him.

Her eyes continued to devour Rod as she handed him the next box making sure he had the best view of her titties possible.

"I think you already know," she said softly, "I can feel the oven getting hot already," as she turned to leave. "Remember, just call and I'll be back to spread out all my goodies."

Then she turned and looking Rod up and down she added. "Maybe next time i can stop in and help you boys heat things up properly."

Both boys stood in the doorway and stared as she got into the car and left. Rods eyes never left her firm ass and legs.

Kelly was laughing as she drove off. She had seen the hard cock rising in Rod's pants as she bent over. She was close and it took all her control not to reach out and grab it. Oh, how she loved teasing them. Little boys she thought. She would be back to play with them next week. For now she was glad she made her last delivery cause when she got home Kelly saw the large wet spot on her thin bottoms covering her cunny. Maybe going pantyless wasnt such a good idea. Her entire week she dreamed about those hard bodies.

The next Friday Kelly headed out for the afternoon deliveries. She wore a long white windbreaker when she loaded a few boxes of pastries from Angies and headed out. She wasn't surprised there was an order from Delta House and she saved it for last. Kelly smiled as she arrived and rang the bell. She had this planned out. She had really enjoyed teasing the boys last week and she had even played out this weeks tease in her head multiple times. Roleplaying it multiple times and each time she got hotter. She planned on leaving them hard as lead pipes when she left there today.

Mo opened the door and smiled staring down at her pretty Barbie face, "Nice to meet you Kelly. Looks like you brought us some of your treats."

"I sure did," she said, "I brought you a couple of sweet things to put your mouths on," as she walked right in. Kelly wasn't too surprised to see Rod and another guy in various stages of disarray. It was Friday afternoon and Kelly could tell by the beer on the table and the smell in the air that they had already begun their weekend.

"Now you boys warm up these cinnamon rolls here." She said in her playful southern accent.

The guys just looked at her as if she was the treat, No one made a move to take the box of pastries. Kelly stopped and looked at them.

"So I haven't met you two," she said, looking at the other two tall black guys.

The bigger one replied. "I'm Mo, this is Austin. You must be Kelly. I know Rob here doesn't remember much unless its about basketball but he sure remembered your last visit."

Kelly smiled looking around, letting her blond hair fly around. "Are there any woman in this place, maybe one who knows how to use an oven."

The guys all just looked at each other and then back to her. "It's a small fraternity, just five of us guys." Mo replied.

"Ok, then it looks like I need to get these heated up for you," as she took off her long baggy windbreaker. She knew they were watching and she was in her glory. The guys were silent as her long blond hair fell over the lavender stretch top. She showed little cleavage but her top held the contours of her large breasts and they left nothing to imagine. It was all revealed just like she wanted. Their eyes were all over her large breasts and the nice silver dollar nipples that protruded through.

Kelly headed to the kitchen and the three boys followed.

"Now you first preheat the oven," as she turned to Mo, movin her hand slightly on his chest and looking him in the eye. "You want to make sure you get her real hot if you want the best results," she said, looking him in the eye as she moved her tongue and wetted her lips.

Mo just stood there only a foot from her. She smiled as she eyed his large black frame. It was a lot of muscle and he was a foot taller than her. In fact she seemed almost like a child in size compared to these large athletic teens. Then she turned back to Rod who was standing by the table. Kelly was beginning her game and reciting her script anticipating the effect she would have. She was thinking of the excitement and lust she would create and fully expecting she would make a hasty retreat leaving them all hot and horny.

"Now pick it up," she said. "It should be so light for a big man like you," starring at his shoulder muscles. She felt the stir in her crotch and knew she had begun to cream. she wasn't able to hold her composure. It was time to leave.

"We know how to treat little delicate thing here, We've had some good treats in the house and we know well how to share too." Said Mo, obviously more aggressive than the others.

The boys got closer on three sides of her and Kelly felt the flashes realizing she may have overplayed her hand. These men were not as meek nor naive as she had planned. These were not like the teen Leon whom she had trained at Mandy's house. These guys wouldn't be toyed with as easily. Yes, it was time to run.

"Ok, then." Kelly was feeling the heat as she turned for the door, feeling dizzy. Her plans to toy with them and leave which she had practiced all week were totally shattered. Now the real possibility existed that they would take her and fuck her like the black boys had done so often in her younger years. Kelly just didn't know how to resist. She was always like melted butter when their hands started on her. Kelly knew she needed to get out now. Please don't reach for me, she thought. Knowing she was powerless to resist.

"Wait," said Austin as both he and Mo got closer. Austin was looking down at her only inches from her face. His large black lips almost touching the top of her blond head.

"You didn't tell us how long we need to keep the pastry hot before we let it finish. I mean, Mo and me we know how to heat things up then keep them going for hours adding a lot of cream over and over."

Mo was done with the oven talk. "You can't leave yet," added Mo. "Our parties just startin."

Austin was close in front and Mo stepped up behind her. Placing his large hands on her sides he moved up to cup her breasts, she fell back on him. She felt his hardon compressed by his pants and pressing large against her mid back. It felt so good. She closed her eyes and mentally tried to picture its size. Then he moved his hands down her abs and slipped his large right hand inside her pants reaching low as he felt her hairy mature bush. His large middle finger felt her wet spot and she closed moaned, her long blond hair fell against his face. Austin's hands were now on her large tits and he squeezed and fondled them roughly. Kelly felt the fire down below. she kept thinking, Stop, stop, stop.... but she made no effort to stop them.

Kelly placed her hands on Austin's shoulders and squeezed. He was hard muscle. Kelly melted as they manhandled her. Her plans were lost. They had put thier plan in motion.

Mo moved forward and Austin grabbed her thighs lifting her off the ground and she fell against him wrapping her arms around his neck. He then carried her into the next room. Kelly would no longer be teasing them. She had two large teen studs and she knew she had started this. She knew there was no turning back. Kelly had always been an easy lay for the black boys. Today was no different. Besides it had been two weeks since Leon, she knew she needed this.

The room was dark with a small light on behind the little bar area. The window was totally covered with no outside light seeping in. Kelly saw little else except the large dark teen who set her down on the large blue satin comforter in the middle of the floor. It was soft as there was obviously a mattress of some type under it. He then grabbed her top at her waist and lifted it over her head. Her large breasts fell out and both guys smiled. This was a nice package they were unwrapping today. Kelly sat there with Mo behind her with his arms around her front. He was enjoying massaging her firm tits. She enjoyed it as well. Austin was standing in front looking down at her as he pulled the sting on his pajama bottoms and dropped them. His long semi hard black cock sprang out. Kellys eyes were fixed on it.

No, she thought, Not again. Why was she always so easy for black cock. She had plans for the day but she knew she wasnt going anywhere. She would be here until everyone was satisfied, especially her.

"She's a pretty lady, said Austin looking down at her Barbie face. "You married,honey?" she shook her head.

"Well your here with us now, so lets all have fun."

Kellys eyes were fixed on his cock as he stroked it into more hardness. He stepped up a little closer and rubbed her cheeks, then he placed both hands on the blond head above her ears and she opened her mouth to suck him in. Kelly spent a few years as an "exotic dancer." She had perfected the art of sucking cock.

Austin's head fell back and his eyes closed as he realized what a grade A cocksucker she was. Unlike the inexperienced college girls this one knew the tricks and she went to work on his cock with a hunger.

Mo stood up and undressed behind her watching intently as she sucked on Austin.

Austin enjoyed her sucking and almost came but had no desire to unload so fast. As he pulled out and stepped back Mo pulled her back from behind and Austin fell on his knees in front of her. Reaching his fingers under her pants he pulled them off and she lifted her bottom to help. He threw them aside with ease revealing her light blonde bush above her little slit.

Austin gasped. He had enjoyed plenty of shaved college girls but hadn't seen such a nice bushy blond pussy before. His cock was growing real hard.

She was so small compared to these two big guys but both guys knew she was mature and experienced enough to handle what they had in mind.

"Ohhh fuck," said Austin, "shes got a nice blond muff, Mo. I sure am going to enjoy this one."

Kelly was ready to enjoy too as her pussy was beyond wet. She laid back opened her arm and legs as Austin fell forward on top. Lifting her knees up and closing her eyes she felt the large cock opening her hole. Her hole was in need. It was wet and itching. The hole that hadn't been used in weeks was going to get used a lot today.

Kelly squeezed his shoulders as he entered her and wrapped her legs around his back. Then she locked her feet and began rocking back and forth feeling him enter a little deeper each time. It felt so good, she needed this so much. She felt the stretching as he was only inches in and the cream made it easier for him to get deeper in her tight cougar cunt. He looked at her beautiful blue eyes and her Barbie face and his lust was reaching fever pitch. Using long deep strokes he was soon balls deep as she pulled back hard to let him in and she came hard then creaming on his cock. Kelly began her tightening action milking his large black cock like a pro

"Oh fuck man," was all he could say as Austin was enjoyed her tight pussy. With all his weight he pushed hard and deep with his long black cock touching the itch she needed scratched. When he was balls deep he reached under her little ass cheeks and pulled her close unloading his hot cum deep and sending her into a fiery orgasm as she shook along with him.

Mo was on his knees now and had watched the scene which inflammed him. His cock was now rock hard as he waited for Austin to get off. Then Mo grabbed her little ankles and pulled her around so she was directly under him and not allowing her any break he laid on top and entered her. Mo was big, real big and Kelly noticed the difference. He entered he quickly and her wetness allowed him to stretch her cunny fast. Kelly felt impaled like never before. She was totally dominated by this big man and every move just allowed him deeper entry as Kelly moved in spasms and creamed hard as she exploded in orgasm. She then settled down and went to work to drain his balls.

Kelly opened her cunny wide as he entered and clamped down as he withdrew giving him the perfect milking action she had practiced so often. Kelly knew this would drive him wild as she whispered in his ear.

"C'mon now boy. Mommas here now to help. I'm gonna drain those tight balls, yeah momma gonna drain that cum for you.....In my pussy baby, shoot it off in my pussy."

Mo exploded as he felt the cum fly hard from his tube. Kelly laughed wickedly as it hit her insides hard and she held him tightly then she shook again and went off into another orgasm.

The room was quiet. Austin was on a chair by the bar with an open beer. Mo was flat on his back next to Kelly. Kelly lifted up laying back on her hands looking at Austin with her legs spread. Cum was dripping from her the slightly swollen red lips of her cunny.

"Can you make me a martini," she asked prompting Austin to get up and begin mixing. Then she noticed Rod had entered the room and was stripping to join the party.

When totally naked he walked slowly toward Kelly who was on the floor eye level with his cock. She moved around to her knees and looked at his large prick. She had tried to get him hard on her first visit now she knew it would be no difficulty as she opened her mouth and he reached to grab the sides of her head, rubbing his finger in her long blond hair as she proceeded with the perfect blowjob.

Rods arched forward as his ass muscles tightened and Kelly placed her hands on his taunt muscular ass cheeks. Then she gave him the best hands free blowjob he ever had. She used only her tight lips as he moved his cock in and our fucking her mouth like a cunt. The other boys had never seen anything like it.

Austin and Mo watched as she sucked him hard concentrating on getting his load as fast as possible and Rod could do little else but push his groin forward as his cock entered to his balls and he shot three loads of cum deep down her hit cougar throat.

When she let go, Kelly gasped a little for air. Then she smiled and got up to take her martini.

Kelly stood there in the room talking with the three large black teens. She seemed so small next to their hard athletic bodies.

They talked about a lot of small stuff and she learned they were all freshman. They had had all moved here to play ball and had gotten to be good friends. The room had been dining room at one point but they closed it off, added a mattress and a mirror and even had a few voyeur spots where the guys could watch each other enjoy some of the girls on campus. They had not expected that a hot blond cougar would be spreading for the three of them.

Through all of it they all kept their eyes focused on her amazing little body. Austin was especially in love with the bushy blond pussy hair he couldn't keep his eyes off. They all had a fine memory of the amazing job she had done draining their loads and they had every intention of giving her another round.

Kelly exited to the bathroom to freshen up and the boys talked and laughed about what a great fuck she was.

When returned to the den she took control in her sweet southern style.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12