Cougar Scoring at the Purple Gym

Story Info
While hubby is away, a cougar will play.
4k words
4.54
19.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Every human in this story is older than age 20**

There I was, lying spread eagle on my king sized bed, legs high in the air, screaming as Zac destroyed my pussy, going as fast as he could thrust his hard-on into my wetness.  I was loud, but I didn't care.  Zac started to moan too, and just as I was about to cum hard the young man, half my age, pulled out and launched his warm load of liquid all over my tits and stomach.

I reached my hands down to rub my wet clit hard, but it was to no avail.  I lost it when his rhythm stopped, and I was right on the edge.  I told Zac he had to lick me right now, and he went right down on me,  His tongue found my engorged clit at the end of my dark landing strip, and he started to flick it over my clit while inserting a finger into the moist pink flesh.

This sex session was supposed to be a fast session, but not that fast.  Since we joined the purple gym, my hubby and I wanted to see how much sex we could get in the first couple months of membership, but it was something we were doing together, and that was the agreement.  We were always together when we managed to score at the gym.

We are a fit, mid-50's couple married for 30 years.  Kids are grown and gone, and we have been living out our fantasies for just a couple months, after not having sex with anyone but each other since prior to marriage.  We have a great sex life, but we're just looking for fun.

I'm a horny little Italian bitch, about 5'3" and 130 pounds with 36DD tits that everyone seems to stare at, women included.  I have nice hips built for fucking and when my hubby gets me going I can cum four or five times in one session.

This Saturday I got off work in the early afternoon and headed to the Purple Gym. with my sexy new gym wear that I just bought.  I was thinking about this all week, when hubby told me he had to make a day trip to Baltimore.  I thought I would dress hot, see if I could score a young cub for a quick fuck without my husband around, and finish up before he got back from the city.

The thought of banging a young college guy one-on-one had me horny all week, as I thought of the whole cougar/cub thing.  I was a bit nervous about bringing a strange guy back to our house, but I decided I would do it.

As I stepped out of my work clothes in the locker room I wasn't optimistic as there were not many cars in the parking lot.  I stripped off everything but my red silk panties.  I slipped on the Super Hot Viper Skin sports bra with a deep V-cut and X straps on the back.  It crushed the 36DD's but the cleavage would work wonders on any of the young men pumping iron.

I stepped into the white Capri-length, hip grabbing yoga pants, confident that the red panties would be visible to horny boys.  I glanced in the mirror, ran my hand through my jet-black, shoulder length hair, readjusted my boobs a bit, and out the door I went.

There were only about ten people in the aerobic area, as I stepped on the treadmill.  I did notice in the dumbbell area that there were about ten guys working out.  I'd get over there in about 20 minutes.  Off I went on the treadmill thinking how I was going to score a young cub.

I stepped off the treadmill, wiped it down and headed over to find a bench.  There were a couple women and one guy my age in the area.  There were two college age chicks dressed like me, and about seven college guys drooling over them.  As I walked toward an empty bench I passed the black guy that is always in there.  He is short, but ripped, and always arrogant and aloof, so I just looked away.  I could feel his eyes follow my tight ass, and I have to admit I wondered for about a second if he had a huge cock.  Oh well, I wasn't into attitude today.  Maybe he went home and jacked off to my ass and tits. One could hope.

I found a bench and there were guys on benches on either side of me and they were staring hard at a hot 20 year old babe, using the squat rack right behind me. Ok, she was gorgeous, but there is no way she knows what she is doing in the bedroom.

I grabbed a pair of dumbbell's from the rack, said hi to a guy as I walked back, and sat on the bench looking at myself in the mirror. I looked sexy. My tits were pushing hard against the supplex, trying to escape.

I laid on the bench facing the ceiling, legs spread, and hit DB bench. I know my lips had to be showing against the white yoga pants. I noticed the guys on both sides of me checking me out. I knocked out a couple sets, and made small talk with a couple of the guys next to me.

I went up in weight and asked the guy on the next bench if he would spot me. He immediately jumped over to my bench and stood behind me, with my facing looking up at his crotch. That is a good start.

The guy was cute, with a shock of brown hair, thin with growing muscles, and he wore a tight shirt and tight running shorts. He leaned over to help me finish the set with the heavy dumbbells, grabbing both of my arms on my naked triceps. He pushed me up as I sat up with both of his hands pushing on the fabric of my sports bra. I liked it. And so did he as he smiled at me.

"Thanks," I offered to the young man. "Sometimes old ladies need help," I laughed.

"You are strong, and you look amazing," the youngster replied. "I'm Zac," he offered as I went to get a different set of weights. Another hot guy asked if I was done with the bench and I told him I wasn't done, but he could work in with me.

He said he would go use the squat rack and I knew he would have a good view of me spreading on the bench. I was feeling good and I felt like I might get lucky today, although the hot babe was still close by getting lots of attention. Hell, I wouldn't mind playing with her and I've never had sex with another woman.

Now I'm sitting on the bench and doing dumbbell military press. I looked good as my tits were staring back at me in the mirror and I can see lots of guys looking at me. It warms me down below. I wonder how I've turned into such a slut in so a short time.

I asked Zac if he would spot me as I did the last set and he was anxious to help me finish the military press. As he helped me finish he "accidentally" brushed both of his hands against the sides of my tits. It was that moment that I knew I was taking this guy home with me.

I headed over to the abs area to get some planks and crunches for the old mid-section. As I planked I noticed Zac straining his eyes from the other room. He and another guy were checking me out and laughing. They were looking straight down my cleavage as I planked.

I finished and waved Zac over. "Hey buddy, can you hold my ankles as I do some crunches?" I smiled at Zac.

"Hell yes," Zac replied and got right down to grabbing my ankles.

I watched his eyes go from my tits to my pussy and back again. His hands felt good grabbing my body, He wanted it. I wanted him to have it. A perfect match.

When I finished I asked him to stretch my legs by pushing them straight up and back towards my torso. He leaned in and just stared at my tits being crushed by the fabric. He smiled.

"You like that Zac," I smiled. "You know I'm old enough to be your mother?"

"You look amazing young lady," he smiled back.

"Has anyone ever called you a motherfucker," I bit my lip.

"I'm sure they have,' he laughed.

"Have you ever fucked a mother?" I looked right into his eyes.

"Not that I know," was the answer.

"You'd like to, though wouldn't you Zac?"

"Hell yeah," he stared back.

"What are you doing in the next hour," I boldly asked the young cub.

"I was going to watch the hoops game," he replied.

"I had a different game in mind, but don't have a lot of time today." I lied and told him I have an open marriage, but that my husband is there when this shit goes down. I told him that hubby had to go to Baltimore for the day and we had a couple hours.

Zac said he had roommates and it wouldn't be cool to go there. I told him he could just follow me to my house, but we had to get going soon.

"I have to take a shower, sweetheart," he told me.

"Nope, just follow me to my house and we will clean up there." I was so excited at this point, and I could feel a wet spot growing in my panties.

As if reading my mind, Zac said he loved the red lingerie I was wearing under the yoga pants.

"You'd like to take them off, wouldn't you big guy," I drooled at him.

Before he could answer I told him to meet me in the parking lot in 5 minutes and he could follow me home.

I walked out and his car was up front waiting for me. The 20 minute ride home seemed to take forever as I played out different scenarios in my mind, all of them ending with me cumming hard many times.

Zac followed me into the house and I could feel his eyes on my ass the whole time.

I told him to follow me upstairs and we could grab a quick shower. We walked into the master bedroom and Zac took a look at the King Size bed and commented about the bed seeing a lot of action.

I laughed and started to step out of yoga pants. Zac interrupted and said he wanted to strip me naked. i liked the sound in his voice. Taking charge.

"Ok, big boy," it's all yours.

He reached for the tight sports bra still smothering my nipples. He got both hands in the right spots and gently moved it up and over my mounds of flesh. They spilled out, and at my age were no longer as perky as when I was 25, so the hardening, erect nipples pointed down a bit losing the battle with gravity.

He reached over and sucked a nipple into his mouth while grabbing both of them with his hands. Fuck, I was hot.

He swirled his tongue across both nipples for about 90 seconds and then suddenly he picked me up and put me down on the bed. Without saying a word he reached for the elastic of the yoga pants and pulled them off. The red silk undies were askew and he wasted little time dropping them on the floor.

He was looking at a sexy black landing strip with a little pink saluting him from the covers. He leaned in with his head and went right for my lips. I had no time to react so I let him have at it.

He was swirling his tongue in my box and the juices were flowing. I told him to slow down and reminded him that we needed to grab a quick shower. He said the hell with the shower, but I insisted.

I could see his erection protruding from his crotch. I grabbed him by the hand and led him into our shower. It was large enough for four people and had multiple shower heads. I turned them all on and let the hot water flow.

I stood there completely naked while I undressed Zac. I eased him into the shower, grabbed some soap, and started stroking his large, super-hard, erection. It was a nice size and I couldn't wait to try it on for size.

He was moaning and told me to slow down because he didn't want to launch yet.

"Oh no we don't want you to launch," I said as I started soaping up his pecs. He returned the favor by soaping up my entire body and he especially enjoyed rubbing my tits and ass with the soap.

He applied lots of pressure to my soapy ass and almost inserted a digit into my asshole. He didn't know it, but I love a finger in there. I was moaning and cooing now.

I pressed his hand into my ass. I placed his other hand right on my mound of pubic hair. He pushed his finger slowly into my ass while his other had probed my clit, trying to find a way into my vagina.

I felt I was about to launch like a NASA rocket as the two fingers in two holes were sending me over the edge. I grabbed his piece of steel that was pointed up in the air and squeezed hard. And as his fingers brought me to orgasm, I squeezed even harder.

I came so hard on his fingers I almost dropped to my knees. I screamed with pleasure as I hit the tiles with my knees. Without thinking, I thrust the tip of his cock right into my mouth, and he pumped so hard I deep-throated him. That damn thing hit the back of my throat, and maybe went right down my throat.

And there it was, a huge load of salty, sticky warm liquid splashed my throat. I pulled it out to watch a couple streams of semen shoot across the shower, some of it hitting my tits. They are always in the way. I milked that thing dry.

We sat there on the floor allowing the hot water to clean the sexy mess from our naked, beaming bodies.

"Zac I'd like to fuck you all night, but I have maybe another hour and half before the hubs rolls in. That gives us an hour of fun," I alerted my sex toy.

As we dried off I was thinking I could fuck this cub as sport, instead of working out at the gym. Three or four different cubs every week would be a hell of a workout. Yum.

"You'd like to play with the landing strip, wouldn't you?" I asked the college kid.

"I think I need to be inside of it," he laughed out loud.

"I was thinking the same thing Zac," I replied as he grabbed my naked body and lifted me into the king size bed.

He put my head on the pillows, spread my legs wide, and dove right into the muff, with his tongue moving at full speed. I warned him that it was a bit tender and to start slowly. It seems these young guys want to go at warp speed all the time, and sometimes that is what I need, but not at the moment.

I relaxed, spread my legs and just absorbed the pleasure of his tongue slowly working it's magic. And just for a second I felt bad and felt like a lying slut. That feeling passed as Zac sucked in my engorged clit and flicked his tongue over it. Damn.

I could feel my toes curling into the mattress and that's always a good sign. I love to get my pussy licked. Every day if I could. I was so wet again. Zac's hands were exploring my tits as his tongue did the same to my vagina.

I was pushing my tits up with my hands to make it easier for his tongue to hit the nipples. I was in complete pleasure at this point.

I noticed that Zac's erection was back in business and I was ready to feel the slab of meat inside me.

'Ok Zac, I'm going to fuck your brains out now." I threatened the young man.

I eased out from under him, grabbed him by the arms, pushed him into the pillows with his head facing the ceiling. More important, his gorgeous cock was saluting the ceiling fan and it had a slight curve, no doubt for hitting the magic spot.

I kissed him and tasted my juices on his lips. I tasted pretty good. I straddled him with my hips and he commented on how he was in love with huge breasts.

I reached down, grabbed the rod, moved it into position, and then impaled myself on it, pushing down slowly as it filled me with tightness. He moaned and I slowly went up and down on his cock. It felt amazing.

He reached up to tweak my nipples and I encouraged him as I slowly ground my hips into his love machine. He was watching my hips going up and down and commented again about seeing my landing strip swallow his manhood. I know I looked good, but I felt even better. So did Zac as the moaning grew louder.

I was quiet as I finally picked up speed. I changed the direction of my actions, instead of sliding up and down on his rod, I went forward with my hips and then back. His hard flesh was slamming into my clit on every thrust forward, much to my delight.

He was still fondling my tits. I grabbed his hands, and kept grinding forward and back at a furious pace as we held hands. So fucking erotic. I felt like I was in a sexual rocking chair as I went forward and backwards and my pussy tingled.

I was so wet and horny and I wanted to have a wild sexual release. Zac was murmuring that he couldn't last much longer. and I told him we would fix it.

I slowed my action over about a dozen seconds, coming to a complete stop, still impaled on his flesh.

"What's the matter, Zac," I teased. "Can't keep up with a fierce cougar?" I teased him as I climbed off his rod. I rolled over on my back in the large bed, spreading my legs wide and inviting him to lean in and finish the job.

Zac leaned in and his head easily found the target. He pushed in and I settled in, raising my legs high and holding them up with my hands under each leg. I could feel his flesh as it entered me, my lips swallowing it one inch at a time, until it came to a resting place deep within my love canal. Oh, it felt so fine.

"Fuck me, Zac! Fuck me hard. Give it to me, baby. Oh yeah, like that." I encouraged him. Zac picked up the pace and started to pound me, moaning loudly with every stroke. I started to coo to meet his moans.

Finally, I dropped my hands from my legs, placed them under my ass, and started moving my hips in a circular direction, coaxing his fluid from deep within his testicles.

He pounded me and I moved my hips in return. It was actually a nice little dance routine, though delivering a lot more pleasure, than simply scooting across the floor.

Just as I was about to cum hard the young man, half my age, pulled out and launched his warm load of liquid all over my tits and stomach. I lost my orgasm. Damn, I thought as Zac moaned and I grabbed his leaking hose and squeezed out as much of the sticky liquid as I could grab. It shot over my tits at first, and the second and third wave of cum landed on my stomach. Finally, his dick rested in my pubs and leaked more semen into the landing strip.

I smiled even though I still wanted to cum. "Zac, you really want to lick me, don't you?" I was almost begging.

He leaned over and kissed me. "You want me to lick your pussy?" he asked.

"Hell, yes!" I demanded.

"There is no where I'd rather be," he smiled.

I was rubbing his cum all over my stomach with my hands.

Zac leaned in and moved his tongue from the middle of my bush right down my pink lips to my ass and back up again. He repeated it over and over.

I loved it and it started to bring my orgasm back.

Zac inserted one digit and his tongue focused on sucking and swirling my engorged clit. For several minutes he worked on me.

"Yes Zac, just like that,' I cooed. I could feel an explosion coming on fast as the pleasure waves were making it hard for me to focus.

And then I lost it. Pleasure coursed through my body. My hips were thrusting wildly to meet his mouth, and I was screaming out loud. I was hoping the neighbors didn't call the police.

And I kept cumming. It wouldn't stop and Zac was trying to follow my wild body as it moved in every direction, fingers still inside me.

"Damn Zac, you worked your mouth and fingers like a sex magician," I applauded him as I melted into the covers to give my body a break.

Zac rolled over next to me and gently massaged the girls while we talked about what just happened.

"Next time let's fuck in the gym," Zac suggested. "You know there would be a line if you got naked on the bench."

I liked that idea and asked him where we would get an approval for that action.

Zac wanted me to schedule time with him every week, but I told him we would just have to see how things played out going forward.

And the best part of this encounter? It was all caught on video, unbeknownst to us. I starred in a porno flick and had no idea. You see, my husband came home early from his day trip.

He walked into the house, heard noises coming from the master bath, walked over to the door, and heard us fooling around in the shower. Not sure what to do he decided to say nothing. He heard us groping each other in the shower and got a raging hard on.

And then he had the brilliant idea to set his cell phone up on top of our high boy dresser, facing the bed, video on. He was going to hide in the closet and watch, but decided against it.

As he headed back out to his car. he heard me moaning in the shower while Zac had his fingers inside me. He stopped, whipped out his big boy, and stroked it out right there listening to us fuck each other in the shower.

He left in his car and returned two hours later. That night when we crawled into bed, he hooked up his phone to the TV and told me he had something we needed to watch.

12