Could I Do Your Ass?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cerection
cerection
115 Followers

"I love you baby, I always want you. I always want it with you. You make love to me so good. You are so hot."

"I love you too Ava. And you're doing it again."

"What? What did I do?"

"You're turning me on, making me hot and bothered."

"Well, if you're bothered..." She made to get up. I pulled her back.

"Open your blouse, let me see your tits."

"OK, here's my tits."

I kissed them.

"Now, your pants."

She slipped them off.

"How about your panties?"

"'Panties!!' You love saying 'panties,' don't you?" she teased. "I need to keep some kind of modesty," she said immodestly.

"You're right, I love seeing you in panties. And rubbing your honey through your panties."

"God, you're making me leak out again, right through my underpants."

"Look! There's a spot on your panties! You are truly a raunchy woman."

"Stop it, I'm all wet now. Let me go and pee."

She waddled up from the couch. "Your ass looks so good that way."

Her underpants came down over her cheeks and she stuck them out.

"Look at it and weep buster. Don't you wish you were getting some hot anal from me?!" she blustered.

"When you come back, bring the lube!" I shouted after her.

"You're pretty confident." she called back.

"Bring. The. Lube."

"Yes, master."

Ava was naked when she came back and crawled on top of me. She shoved her scrunched up panties in my face. "Take a wiff of what you've done for me, sex god. Smell my sex all over yourself."

"You're the one who creamed yourself missy. Now get off of me and show me your heinie."

She stood up and turned around with her hands on her hips.

"You like that, mister? You like looking at my big, fat, flabby ass?"

"Yes m'am. I love it."

"Why? It's just a round pile of fat." She shook it at my face and giggled.

"It's sexy fat. It jiggles, it wiggles, it shakes. Shake it Ava!" She shook it some more. "And it's got that sexy starfish in the middle."

"Abe! You are such a deviant. You like ass way too much."

"Who would know better than you? Now, show it to me."

"Show you what?"

"Show me Ava!"

Ava bent over and spread her cheeks for me.

"What am I seeing Ava?"

"You know."

Our usual game. Ava's a tough dame most of the time, but for some reason when it comes to her ass, she a little innocent and shy. Which is A-OK with me.

"Say it Ava."

"You know. I know you like seeing it."

I waited.

"You like it when I spread myself for you, when I get filthy for you."

I waited a little more.

"You like seeing me showing you... my ass... even though it's so big..."

A few seconds went by.

"...and so dirty... showing you...my... naked... brown... ass...hole. Oh Abe! Can't we go into the bedroom?"

"Shake it Ava, show me your Jello." She shook. "Now, don't you feel better?"

Ava buried her head in my arms as we walked.

"I can't believe what a baby I become with you sometimes."

"There's nothing baby about you ever."

"I know, but... you know."

I hugged her tighter.

"Take off my clothes Ava."

As we snuggled, she was talking softly to me.

"You don't think I'm bad, do you? Doing all these dirty sex things with you?"

"There's nothing you could do where I think you're bad. I mean, it's not you're vomiting on me to turn us on."

"That's gross Abe! Seriously, am I too... you know, smutty, even for you?"

I didn't say anything. This talking was how Ava worked herself up.

"I mean, I love sexing with you, you know that, I get so turned on by you. I love telling you what to do and what you can do to me. But... but, do I go too far sometimes? Do we go too far?"

I muttered some consoling words while I hugged her.

"Uh, Abe, can I try something we haven't done before?"

"I guess so, what are you thinking?"

"Well, you know, I sometimes let you lick my ass, you know, before you lube it up and, you know, fuck me there?"

"I thought you liked it."

"I do! It's really dirty and everything, it's sexy and it turns me on sometimes and sometimes, you know, I even come that way."

"Uh huh."

"But, I never do it to you."

"I thought you didn't want to."

"Well, I don't. I mean, I've always been scared to, you know. But, you know... I was always so scared that you wanted to do it to me."

"I know, it took us a while to get there."

"But, I was so scared it would hurt so much. I always wanted..."

"What?"

"I thought that I should do it to you first. If you could take it, I knew I could. But. I was too scared to ask. All these years, every time you were about to fuck me back there, I'd get turned on imagine me fingering your asshole. It would make me open up, get turned on."

"You never told me."

"I know, I was afraid that you'd think that was too gross. But, I think about it every time."

"All right." This was curious.

"So Abe, do you think before you do it to me, I could do it to you? You know..."

"Lick my ass?"

"Yeah. And maybe..."

"What?"

"You know, after I... lick it... Could I put my finger in there?"

Now, she had one hand on my dick and the other one started rubbing my cheek.

"Oh my, Abe. Your penis is getting big."

"It's been big this whole time baby."

"But... it just got bigger. Harder. When I told you I wanted to finger your butt, your penis started bulging."

"Well, I suppose that's your answer."

"It would be so... so hot."

"Hot? It would be smoking baby. You'd earn another slut stripe."

"OK then, on your knees, mister! Head down, like you make me do it."

A few pillows under my stomach and she started ordering me around.

"You know the drill, pal."

"What do you want me to do?" Our roles were reversed.

"Do I really have to tell you? Spread 'em. Let me see you." The shoe was on the other foot. I reached back with both hands.

"Oh Abe-y. Your asshole is so hairy!"

"Like it's always been, baby."

"Yeah, but I never really thought about it. But now...I really want to lick it. I'm going lick your hairy hole Abe-y? Really?"

"It's waiting for you Ava. Lick away." She started in and it was... "Ooooh baby, that feels so nice."

"Oh yeah, it feels so funny. But I'm so hot for your hairy ass right now. And more." She reached around and grabbed my penis. "And I can tell, you like it so much." She started rubbing it. "Let me lube up my hand, that'll feel so much better, for both of us."

The cap popped open and I heard her squirting it and rubbing her hands together. She started licking again and stroking my dick again.

"You feel so sexy right now, and your ass looks even sexier to me than usual. You are such a dirty old man, letting your woman lick your butt hole."

"Uhhhh, you're a dirty old woman Ava, you're licking my asshole."

"Can I put my finger in it now? I'll go slow."

"That cold."

"Don't I know it?" I heard her rubbing her hands together.

I'd never felt anything like that before. Now even I could feel my cock getting bigger.

"Abe-y, it feels so sexy doing this, so dirty, so..."

"Shhhhh, keep going Ava."

Her finger was slowly sawing in and out, and her other hand was jerking my dick just as slowly.

"You're sure you're OK, Abe? You like me up your bum?"

"Keep doing whatever you're doing."

"I will, baby. I'm fucking your ass with my finger, now it's two fingers, is that OK?"

I grunted.

"I'm fingering your ass and holding your big old penis, God your dick feels so hot. It all feels so good that I'm leaking out all over the bed. My pussy wants your cock, my ass does too, even my mouth. I wish you were fucking my holes while I finger fucking your ass and.... "

"That feels amazing Ava! Keep doing it and...."

"Oh my God, Abe-y! You're cumming! You're shooting your stuff out while I'm fucking your asshole and rubbing... You... Oh God, it keeps shooting...!!! Oh God, I'm cumming too!!!!!! You're not touching me I'm not touching me but my pussy is coming, you cock is cummmmmmmm......ooohhh fuuuucccccckkkK!!!"

Whew! What just happened?

"Look at how much came out Abraham. You are one hot stud!"

.....

"That was amazing!" Ava said afterward. We had both fallen asleep, I'm not sure for how long, but enough that we were both completely refreshed.

"I can't believe it," she said. "After all these years, something new. Something new for both of us."

You can say that again.

"Incredible! I hope we can do that again sometime. Could we Abe? Would that be OK with you? Maybe with a plug? Like the ones you use on me? That would be so totally hot!"

"Any time you want it," I nodded.

Ava was hyped up. "I can't believe I made you cum while my fingers were up your butt. Did you know that would happen?"

"I did not. It was a complete surprise to me. A very nice one, but really a surprise."

"No idea. I. Had. No. Idea. What a great thing to happen."

We were in each other's arms, naked as before. Ava had a giant smile on her face, I think I did too.

"God, if I'd only known. We could have been doing this for years. One time my ass, one time yours. My ass, your ass. Orgasms all around."

"I think I'd heard that could happen with men, but honestly, I figured I knew everything about my body," I said with a little assurance. "You never can tell."

"Hey what's going on?" Ava asked. "Are you really getting hard again?! Are you 20 years old again." She grabbed onto my growing penis.

"Chub man! You're getting a chubbie all over again! You are a total degenerate!" She was laughing now. "God almighty, you are a real sex sicko Abrham!"

My fingers found her slit.

"You should talk missy. I'm feeling some dampness."

"I am! I'm a perverted sex sicko too! You are turning me on all over again."

We were both rubbing each other, getting more aroused.

"Uh, Abe?"

"Uh, huh?"

"Abe, I think I'm feeling it now."

"What? I'm feeling a wet pussy."

"Well, my poon is feeling for sure, my tits are feeling it too. And, uh... my..."

"What Ava?"

She rolled out on my arms. Onto her stomach.

"Mmmmm."

"What are you getting at Ava? You want it in your back door?"

"Fuck my pussy first. Put it in... yessssss. God I love your cock, it feels so... so right in there."

I was going very slowly. Very.

"Mmmm baby, making love with you is so good. You move it in, you move it out, I get wet and then I get wetter. Ohhhhh."

It was hot getting in from behind. "I can see it going in and out. You lips are so fat, and they hold me so tight." I was working myself up again. Her too.

"I wish I knew what it felt like. I know what it's like feeling your penis, I wish I knew what it felt like to you. Ohhhhh yesss, so smooth."

"My balls are filling up again baby. Just for you."

"I filling up everywhere. My tits are smashed against the bed feeling bigger than ever. My pussy is huge, but so is your dick. Can you see what my ass looks like?"

"Beautiful as always. Especially with me going in and out."

"I like that. In and out. When it goes in and out of my mouth, in and out of my cunt, in and out of my.... my.... my...."

"What Ava, in and out of your what?" I was getting harder.

"You know..."

"What? What do you want?"

"Make me. Like always. Make me do it."

Ah, my shy babydoll is a sexy one, isn't she?

"Get on your knees Ava," I ordered as I pulled out.

"Noooooo.... Come back!" Now my cock was really hard again.

"Where?"

"Why?" she whimpered. "Why do you want me to do that?"

"You know why missy! Get on your knees, keep your head down. Show me."

"Show you... my...? You want me to display my backside for you?"

"Not your backside... I can already see that."

"My...? My...?"

I love playing with my wife. I sat silently.

"If I show you my... hole, what else will you want from me?"

"Show me your fucking dirty ass, spread your cheeks and let me see your dirty brown hole! I want to lick it, wet it, lube it up and fuck you with my hard dick!"

"OK OK OK, here it is! Lick it, please, I want to feel your mouth on my perverted asshole. And then stick your giant thing in there."

I licked her, I lubed her, I stuck my finger in.

"Ahhhh, ahh, ah, put another finger in!" she screamed.

Got it.

"And another! Stretch my tiny asshole, make it big enough for your dirty penis, your giant cock that's going to fill me up!"

"Turn around first. Pull your knees up so I can see both your stinking holes."

"Are you going to fuck my asshole that way? You're going to watch my big tits wobble while you're fucking me?"

"I'm going to see all of you wiggle while you're getting it. I'm going to watch you rub your aching pussy while I fuck your aching ass. I'm going to watch your face while my cock is fucking you in your smelly asshole."

She turned over and spread wide.

"Come on, fuck me now!"

I stuck in her pussy, pulled out quickly and aimed carefully.

"Go slow. Put your big hard penis in tiny tiny ass slowly. I really want to feel every inch of it going in."

I snuggled it up against her back door. The tip was right there.

"Push it Abe-y. Slooowwww. Let me feel it pop in."

A quiet push.

"Wait! Isn't it too big? I'm not sure your penis will fit back there!" The usual.

"If you want me to stop."

"No!"

"What?" The game.

"Don't stop. It's not too big, really. It's just big enough. Please. Please put your penis up my ass, I really want it Abe..."

And 'pop!' It was in.

"Push it all the way Abe! Slow, let me feel the inches. Yesssss, like that."

Her moans were pushing me too.

"Make my heinie full baby, Yes. Make it scream! Eeeeeee! God, it feels so full with you in my ass. Ahhhhhhh! Fuck me, fuck my tiny asshole like you mean it! Oh God, you're all the way in my ass!!!! Slow, fuck it slow."

She was breathing deeply now and I was fucking her ass and she was liking it.

"You fucked my ass, and now..."

"OOh God I loved that. I fucked up and now, you're fucking my girlie ass... Will you come in my ass Abe? Fill it up with you stuff?"

"Are you sure Ava? That's what you want?"

"Oh yes baby, I want to feel your penis pulse inside me, I want to feel every push, every squirt..."

Ava was wildly rubbing her pussy at the same time.

"I love rubbing my cunt where you're fucking my fat ass you're about to come and I'm about to... and I'm rubbing my pussy and your fucking my ass and I rubbing myself and I'm going to...EEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEE...I'm cumming again with you in my asshole! Plllleeeeeeaaasssee cum in me fill me.... Ahhhhhh FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!"

I started shooting wildly! I don't think I'd ever cum like this in my life. "OH GOD AVA! I'm cumming in your asshole!"

"Yessss yes yes yes fil my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

.....

By the next morning, she was at it again.

"Show me your big fat cock, you fucker, or you're never going to get a shot at my ass again!"

Marriage, it's a wonderful institution.

cerection
cerection
115 Followers
12